Hmm..I know you'll lose your items if you're sent to this prison and try to escape...but will you lose all of your items if you decide to serve out your sentence?

If you try to serve your sentence, And complete all days, you keep your items, when released.

I've just moved the stairs to the other side on the exterior.

- Somehow, the gap I could of sworn I had left was suddenly missing, and NPCs use that side, and could not get through, and neither could my PC.

Changed a few script elements, still looking for the initiation timer for Prisoner Approach.

- IF you have Simple Slavery installed, please test...

- * Get sent to Raven Beak through Auction

- * If it works, your time in jail should show up as FOREVER.

- * If it works, trying to trade more jail time for items will be declined. And turning in ore should give you 1 gold for every 4 ore to be able to purchase items from our favorite Kahjit store.

- * - This is where SL HOOKS will be needed to initiate sex for the items instead.

Fixed the hair coloring for the bearded lady.

Added more clutter next to and inside the "favorite's" cell.

Not Yet implimented

Guard look Variations. Have generated 6 new guard appearances, not yet added to world, Each will have their own name.

Added dialog options, that currently go no where, but will get hooks for SL's sex initiation, both consensual and aggressive.

My request from you:

Names for the prisoners as they are now.

attachicon.gifprison-3.7z

I made a text file with names for the prisonner if you want, the names match the prisonner numbers

I tried to have names that is ok with their races. Ex : number 2 to 5 are nords, number one is the female redguard

thank you for your work on this mod.

Ive found in tss5edith some package with the force greet i thought it might be a lead but i dont know anything about modding

attachicon.gifprisonnames.txt

Hmm..I know you'll lose your items if you're sent to this prison and try to escape...but will you lose all of your items if you decide to serve out your sentence?

When i tried it and finished my sentence with mining ore, i got all my items back

Thank you, and I have just tested getting sent in with a level 1 character through the Simple Slavery Auction...

attachicon.gif20170522210146_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170522210206_1.jpg

Funny ;) so only solution to get out when a slave is to escape

Yep! Well, if you are going to be purchased as a slave, you will be a slave, and get all the privileges of a slave... Even trying to escape! hehehe

A little preview of 2 of the new guards that will be inhabiting the prison with you...

post-340504-0-67812800-1495506123_thumb.jpg

post-340504-0-21860800-1495506138_thumb.jpg

Question about the names you're looking for: are they supposed to be funny names, or serious names? Actually, lemme just try toss out some random things, see what you think.

Stupid Argonian names

Hoorn-dhaug

Im-hor-ni

Walks-with-wide-stance

Mates-with-many

Serious Argonian names

peer-mah-jul

olamee

Swims-in-shallows

Breton names

Don't lend themselves to being funny, so I'mma just link this: http://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/namegenerator

Silly dunmer names

Assiso Sorens

Bedave Illya

Odam Ufin

Serious

Tedras Ienevala
Sadaves Andrano
Nels Llandro

Altmer

I'm lazy, so check the above link

Imperial Silly

They use roman style names, so there better be a Biggus Dickus
Otherwise, again, use above link

Khajiit serious

S'vir

Ra'karr

Khajiit silly

Per'verrs

Cre'pur

Nord Silly

Mendre the lonely

Hrogar Maiden-taker

Andrel Bold-Flute(This is only one letter off of a name given to me by the name gen)

Fjorlfrin the Gentle(this is straight from it)

Frakig the Many-Handed

Orc silly

Rubnub Gra'brestub

Redguards and Wood elves I'm drawing a blank on, so again, check that link. Hope this helps

It's true, It's true, poor slave will have to work her way to being a favorite pet for the prison warden :P

Is the double bed room for the favorite can open ? Is It time locked ? The cell door seem so but i didnt have time to try the special room

, i may install simple slavery for a consequence to go to the prison without having a bounty

Did you escape ? can we escape ? nobody in the thread seem to have talked about it

It's true, It's true, poor slave will have to work her way to being a favorite pet for the prison warden :P

Is the double bed room for the favorite can open ? Is It time locked ? The cell door seem so but i didnt have time to try the special room

, i may install simple slavery for a consequence to go to the prison without having a bounty

Did you escape ? can we escape ? nobody in the thread seem to have talked about it

As a slave, or inmate, the Escape option is still there with dialog with the prisoners... With a low speech skill, it will be hard to get them to accept. So don't go in with low speech if you plan to escape. - I plan to add more ways to escape, because personally, I dislike having to have others following me in the game, they often times get in the way, then blame me for attacking their silly butts.

As inmate, you can dig ore, and collect it from the prisoners 1 way or another...

*this time I chose another, because the guard did not give me any gold, and the guard also lays dead and naked next to his standing spot...

post-340504-0-35577900-1495511512_thumb.jpg

I can sell his gear and get that skooma!!!

Edit add:

Not yet on access to special room.

looking at the door - open console and click on door, be sure it says door on right

then enter command unlock

close console, look away and back, and you can enter the private cell.

Oh yeah, it auto closes and locks after a few moments.

About the whole "you live here now" thing that decline trading for a pickaxe, it's simply silly. Before your modification, the player could trade time (ie. time spent digging ore) for items. The ore you give to the guard is worth money to them, so you're basically buying a pickaxe with money you don't have. If the player lives there, as a slave maybe, that means the guards intent to use the PC as a form of unpaid labor worker. But if the PC can't work, what's the point? So in a way, it is in the interest of the guard to give the player a pickaxe. I didn't say for free, there are probably other things to trade for.

So please take a step back and conceive of a proper economy that would work inside the mine, keeping in mind that the whole business is about selling iron ore to gain money. Rewarding the player with gold is also a bit far fetched, I would think the player get rewarded with materially depending on how good a miner he/she is: new clothes, health potion, better living quarters, better food and so on. All that excess wealth can be traded with the khajiit for gold. Now if the player has absolutely nothing to trade for, and is out of pickaxe, he/she still has a body and can sell "services". Now, keep in mind that the only purpose for the player is to mine ore and if the overseer notice the player can't dig, the guard would be responsible. The guards can't go around and fuck prisoners either, but the prisoner can entice them.

This is a perfect setup for drama, though. You have multiple sides that want something they can't have:

• The overseer needs ore dug out for money, so he/she has prisoners and slave to do the job. Can't keep the operation safe with that group of people, so guards are hired to watch over the situation. (Which isn't a great job, you sit in a mine watching people dig).
  • The guards can't care less, as long as ore gets dug, nobody escape nor die. They've learned to turn a blind eye to most of what is going on inside the mine, they're not getting paid enough to risk their skin. They are also very bored and would love to get an ass from time to time.
  • The prisoners want to be free, though luck. Their situation is worse than the guard's.
  • In case of the labor slave, receiving freedom.

About the whole "you live here now" thing that decline trading for a pickaxe, it's simply silly. Before your modification, the player could trade time (ie. time spent digging ore) for items. The ore you give to the guard is worth money to them, so you're basically buying a pickaxe with money you don't have. If the player lives there, as a slave maybe, that means the guards intent to use the PC as a form of unpaid labor worker. But if the PC can't work, what's the point? So in a way, it is in the interest of the guard to give the player a pickaxe. I didn't say for free, there are probably other things to trade for.

So please take a step back and conceive of a proper economy that would work inside the mine, keeping in mind that the whole business is about selling iron ore to gain money. Rewarding the player with gold is also a bit far fetched, I would think the player get rewarded with materially depending on how good a miner he/she is: new clothes, health potion, better living quarters, better food and so on. All that excess wealth can be traded with the khajiit for gold. Now if the player has absolutely nothing to trade for, and is out of pickaxe, he/she still has a body and can sell "services". Now, keep in mind that the only purpose for the player is to mine ore and if the overseer notice the player can't dig, the guard would be responsible. The guards can't go around and fuck prisoners either, but the prisoner can entice them.

This is a perfect setup for drama, though. You have multiple sides that want something they can't have:

• The overseer needs ore dug out for money, so he/she has prisoners and slave to do the job. Can't keep the operation safe with that group of people, so guards are hired to watch over the situation. (Which isn't a great job, you sit in a mine watching people dig).
  • The guards can't care less, as long as ore gets dug, nobody escape nor die. They've learned to turn a blind eye to most of what is going on inside the mine, they're not getting paid enough to risk their skin. They are also very bored and would love to get an ass from time to time.
  • The prisoners want to be free, though luck. Their situation is worse than the guard's.

economics inside the mine is sound, even if the guards refuse to give you what they do not carry around... I feel only 1 guard should be able to supply you with mining tools. For starters, inside the mine, laying on a table next to the guard, are 2 pickaxes, you can pick up and go mine with, therefore, getting a pickaxe from a guard is a silly thing to start with, The only time it will make a difference is if you allow another prisoner to take everything you have... That includes the pickaxe you already picked up from the table. And while mining, you can find gems to sell to the trader, and in turn get another pickaxe from her should you loose those others somehow. Also, you can wander through the main cell area, there are a few items you can pick up and sell to the khajiit as well, or use them to beat the living daylights out of the prisoners... a mace, a pair of gloves, boots, there is also cabinets and barrels you can dig in, if you can get to them for loot for selling.

And like I was saying, I plan to have the player give the guard sexual favors for the new items... Also, turning in the ore, he might say he gives money, but you don't get even 1 septim... I may decide to give food instead as it is. After all, it is a work in progress.

I am trying to make the guards step in if you kill another prisoner. Please understand, this is my first attempt at modding on any real scale, and that someone else started the mod, and it has a lot of potential that I can see in it.

AND IF you are sent in as a prisoner, it is still ore for less time, AND pickaxe for more time. That has NOT changed.

Question about the names you're looking for: are they supposed to be funny names, or serious names? Actually, lemme just try toss out some random things, see what you think.

Stupid Argonian names

Hoorn-dhaug

Im-hor-ni

Walks-with-wide-stance

Mates-with-many

Serious Argonian names

peer-mah-jul

olamee

Swims-in-shallows

Breton names

Don't lend themselves to being funny, so I'mma just link this: http://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/namegenerator

Silly dunmer names

Assiso Sorens

Bedave Illya

Odam Ufin

Serious

Tedras Ienevala

Sadaves Andrano

Nels Llandro

Altmer

I'm lazy, so check the above link

Imperial Silly

They use roman style names, so there better be a Biggus Dickus

Otherwise, again, use above link

Khajiit serious

S'vir

Ra'karr

Khajiit silly

Per'verrs

Cre'pur

Nord Silly

Mendre the lonely

Hrogar Maiden-taker

Andrel Bold-Flute(This is only one letter off of a name given to me by the name gen)

Fjorlfrin the Gentle(this is straight from it)

Frakig the Many-Handed

Orc silly

Rubnub Gra'brestub

Redguards and Wood elves I'm drawing a blank on, so again, check that link. Hope this helps

Brilliant, Due to your suggestions, I have just named one of the guards...

Gjak Mehoth With the keyword "PickAxeHolder"

Player : "I need a pickaxe"

Other guard "Go to Gjak Mehoth in the mines. Might be able to help you"

economics inside the mine is sound, even if the guards refuse to give you what they do not carry around... I feel only 1 guard should be able to supply you with mining tools. For starters, inside the mine, laying on a table next to the guard, are 2 pickaxes, you can pick up and go mine with, therefore, getting a pickaxe from a guard is a silly thing to start with, The only time it will make a difference is if you allow another prisoner to take everything you have... That includes the pickaxe you already picked up from the table. And while mining, you can find gems to sell to the trader, and in turn get another pickaxe from her should you loose those others somehow. Also, you can wander through the main cell area, there are a few items you can pick up and sell to the khajiit as well, or use them to beat the living daylights out of the prisoners... a mace, a pair of gloves, boots, there is also cabinets and barrels you can dig in, if you can get to them for loot for selling.

And like I was saying, I plan to have the player give the guard sexual favors for the new items... Also, turning in the ore, he might say he gives money, but you don't get even 1 septim... I may decide to give food instead as it is. After all, it is a work in progress.

I am trying to make the guards step in if you kill another prisoner. Please understand, this is my first attempt at modding on any real scale, and that someone else started the mod, and it has a lot of potential that I can see in it.

AND IF you are sent in as a prisoner, it is still ore for less time, AND pickaxe for more time. That has NOT changed.

Wait, didn't you remove those free pickaxes? Another behavior I have seen while playing the original Raven Beak is that if the player drop a pickaxe that somehow start a riot among the prisoners. I did it once and one prisoner when "THAT IS MINE NOW!", and another said "I don't think so!" and one killed the other.

And yeah, there are stuff to loot around the prison but once you got everything you're kinda stuck. Which is why thinking about the economy and the interests of the various parties is a good thing. I didn't meant to imply you did anything wrong though, I just emphasized the fact that a labor slave unable to do its job is worthless and thus a guard refusing to give a tool to the slave is not logical: there should be a underlying factor for the refusal linked to the economy mechanic. What is a pickaxe worth in iron ore and player time spent mining the ore?

Now, creating a mod and creating a mechanic governing an economy requires distinct competences. I mean, someone may not be able to write but that doesn't mean he can't tell a story. The ruleset you are creating, the very rules the player must follow, are important because they will dictate wether the mod is entertaining or not. As a creator, your try to make the time a player invest worthwhile while juggling with the other factors inherent to modding.

Another behavior I have seen while playing the original Raven Beak is that if the player drop a pickaxe that somehow start a riot among the prisoners. I did it once and one prisoner when "THAT IS MINE NOW!", and another said "I don't think so!" and one killed the other.

This is actually a vanilla thing that happens at random times when you drop something.

Wait, didn't you remove those free pickaxes? Another behavior I have seen while playing the original Raven Beak is that if the player drop a pickaxe that somehow start a riot among the prisoners. I did it once and one prisoner when "THAT IS MINE NOW!", and another said "I don't think so!" and one killed the other.

And yeah, there are stuff to loot around the prison but once you got everything you're kinda stuck. Which is why thinking about the economy and the interests of the various parties is a good thing. I didn't meant to imply you did anything wrong though, I just emphasized the fact that a labor slave unable to do its job is worthless and thus a guard refusing to give a tool to the slave is not logical: there should be a underlying factor for the refusal linked to the economy mechanic. What is a pickaxe worth in iron ore and player time spent mining the ore?

Now, creating a mod and creating a mechanic governing an economy requires distinct competences. I mean, someone may not be able to write but that doesn't mean he can't tell a story. The ruleset you are creating, the very rules the player must follow, are important because they will dictate wether the mod is entertaining or not. As a creator, your try to make the time a player invest worthwhile while juggling with the other factors inherent to modding.

I did not remove them, I just edited them, so the prisoners can't loot them when fighting. against you. They are supposed to be brawls, and they were never given pickaxes to start with. Looting one when dead, they don't have a single pickaxe.

IF all items are looted, you can always stay out of the area for a few days till it resets, Several items are set to respawn. Remember the guards don't care if you work or not, are in the area the markers say to go. So you could hang out in the yard, just waiting the days away, while no prisoners are around, and then when the area has reset, depending on your game settings, could be 10 days, everything is back again. I know if you keep entering a cell, it resets the needed wait time.

Also, I prefer the idea to give items depending on the amount of ore you turn in. So, if you use something like RND, the guards will give you food, and something to drink... The more you turn in, the better the reward, to a point of course. Oh, and if you turn in 0-19, you get zilch.

20, 50, 100, 500... Ok, 500 is not impossible to get, you can get ore from all the prisoners too, I have seen them with as much as 10 ore each on the 2nd day. Beating up the prisoners, and mining, I have gotten as much as 375 - 425, in about half a day. normal time scale.

I did discover a little bug from the original scripts that I am trying to track down, end of the first day, all items are removed again, and that included the pickaxe you have picked up/gotten from the guard.

Another behavior I have seen while playing the original Raven Beak is that if the player drop a pickaxe that somehow start a riot among the prisoners. I did it once and one prisoner when "THAT IS MINE NOW!", and another said "I don't think so!" and one killed the other.

This is actually a vanilla thing that happens at random times when you drop something.

Well, that's a let down. :(

I did not remove them, I just edited them, so the prisoners can't loot them when fighting. against you. They are supposed to be brawls, and they were never given pickaxes to start with. Looting one when dead, they don't have a single pickaxe.

IF all items are looted, you can always stay out of the area for a few days till it resets, Several items are set to respawn. Remember the guards don't care if you work or not, are in the area the markers say to go. So you could hang out in the yard, just waiting the days away, while no prisoners are around, and then when the area has reset, depending on your game settings, could be 10 days, everything is back again. I know if you keep entering a cell, it resets the needed wait time.

Also, I prefer the idea to give items depending on the amount of ore you turn in. So, if you use something like RND, the guards will give you food, and something to drink... The more you turn in, the better the reward, to a point of course. Oh, and if you turn in 0-19, you get zilch.

20, 50, 100, 500... Ok, 500 is not impossible to get, you can get ore from all the prisoners too, I have seen them with as much as 10 ore each on the 2nd day. Beating up the prisoners, and mining, I have gotten as much as 375 - 425, in about half a day. normal time scale.

I did discover a little bug from the original scripts that I am trying to track down, end of the first day, all items are removed again, and that included the pickaxe you have picked up/gotten from the guard.

Yeah, see, the "wait for items to respawn" mechanic is more of a fallback than an actual mechanic. The player has nothing to do but to wait for several hours/days knowing the mod is quite time sensitive. So waiting by batches of 1 or 2 hours for several days isn't really amusing and I'd sooner gift myself some gold coins than be bored that way. An idea to work around this problem would be to implement a submissive way out. It would be harder and longer than the bully's path. The bully just beat down people and get a direct reward, the submissive would raise specific actors affection toward the PC to then receive "gifts" once it is high enough. I don't know how hard it would be to implement, but IMHO it is worth thinking about it.

I forgot to mention that when i pickpocket the prisonners , nothing is happening. 

I get caught and i try again two seconds until i steal the ore and they dont react, no aggro nothing

I can even pickpocket them with them seeing me and no reactions

I could grab every ore from everyone and no one gonna try and stop me.

I tried this out, and there seems to be one kind of problem..even if you're already being raped, another prisoner will come up and start a dialogue with you. There needs to be something in place that makes them leave you alone while you're in a SL animation.

Well, that's a let down. :(

Yeah, see, the "wait for items to respawn" mechanic is more of a fallback than an actual mechanic. The player has nothing to do but to wait for several hours/days knowing the mod is quite time sensitive. So waiting by batches of 1 or 2 hours for several days isn't really amusing and I'd sooner gift myself some gold coins than be bored that way. An idea to work around this problem would be to implement a submissive way out. It would be harder and longer than the bully's path. The bully just beat down people and get a direct reward, the submissive would raise specific actors affection toward the PC to then receive "gifts" once it is high enough. I don't know how hard it would be to implement, but IMHO it is worth thinking about it.

Yes, I was noticing that, and even when I waited in my test today, they didn't respawn. So I have added another line, after the guard laughs and says you can't offer more time for it, You can then say, "Well I need a pickaxe, and there aren't any laying around", he will reply "Fine, you can have your pickaxe, better get to work slave" and gives it to you.

Also, I added a dresser to the room you start in, it isn't supposed to reset, so maybe you can toss stuff in it you really don't want to loose, and if you escape then get sent back, the items should still be there.

I forgot to mention that when i pickpocket the prisonners , nothing is happening. 

I get caught and i try again two seconds until i steal the ore and they dont react, no aggro nothing

I can even pickpocket them with them seeing me and no reactions

I could grab every ore from everyone and no one gonna try and stop me.

I am not a thief in any of the play-throughs I have done, so I never actually tested this, I will have to find a place to add a hook that causes them to turn on you for doing so.

I tried this out, and there seems to be one kind of problem..even if you're already being raped, another prisoner will come up and start a dialogue with you. There needs to be something in place that makes them leave you alone while you're in a SL animation.

I have noticed this, and still looking for the forced greet section to change it.

Getting ready to run another test run, I think I have the Forced Greet Dialog bug fixed, as well as pickpocket failures to start fights.

For the Forced Dialog, set it so if the player doesn't have controls, they don't approach. I think I got it working, raped 5 men in a row, never got approached. Defeat glitched on me, so had to reinstall it, and starting over. However, When it glitched, it was a guard that had knocked me down, and took a couple extra swings, then I got up, but had no controls, And I left myself standing there for about 3 game hours with prisoners passing by, and never got approached.

I already tested in my game earlier, stole a torch, and was instantly attacked by the prisoner I stole from.

Turn in ore for food in drink is working, so is asking for a pickaxe as a slave, I added a line, I hope, will keep the guard from giving more than 1, if you ask for another while you have 1 already.

I think I fixed the approach... Guard is already trying to approach... I hit esc and left... It's possible, that the mod is trying to get the guard to be the first initiator. And till he says something, it may remain glitched. - Let me know if anyone else encounters this as well, it could just be my game acting up.

Now, whoever you steal from, will turn on you for stealing from them when caught.

If you use Defeat, you can also use it to get their items, it seems to count towards being a bully.

I am unsure if you don't have Defeat, will you still get raped when beat down enough?

Will continue to look for the solution:

*Straight out attacking and killing prisoners doesn't seem to make anyone react to it. I will have to figure this out as well. *Davina, I see her, she dies. All the men in this prison is mine to do with as I please. The Khajiit is spared for being the only vendor in the big house.*

Now, you can only get new pickaxes from the guard in the mine.

I moved the Stairs to the left, when heading into the main prison for the private chambers.

Made the ankle deep water a bit deeper for compatibility with Bathing in Skyrim. Even tho it still worked, I felt the water wasn't deep enough to actually be a bath.

Changed several guard appearances for more of a variety. This will give leeway to adding more content for specific guards.

prison-4.7z

And a short video to get things started....

Here's Stealing in Raven Beak Prison...

They might be leveled actors, thus it would be normal for them to be weak.

Still, They are armored and my character wasn't, They had a sword, and I was unarmed... My race does get a bonus to unarmed damage. Boosting their starting level, and health is a help in this case, At high level, you will be able to slaughter them easier, because of the Skyrim natural level cap on NPCs. Max level 0... Maybe they don't level at all, and are that level. Will be something to check into later.

And I may have broke the approach dialog entirely, I found where they force greet in 2 places. Made changes in 4 dialogs, lost power for a few minutes, and apparently the changes didn't make it into the last save.

2nd video, guard approaching me... Should of been a sign that I had missed it...

Now the guard level is 25 - 30 in my game. I can still beat them with my level 1 (normal difficulty setting), but I have to use spells and keep my distance if they pull their sword. So this makes overpowering a guard a lot harder. - Sparks, move, spark, move.... Cause the guard will use it's bow at range.

I am better off using a pickaxe against inmates, because it does less damage, than my unarmed attacks.

Side note, the guard I have it set to get pickaxes from, now if you have at least 1, it won't give you the option to ask for another. *YAY! I fixed it*

Bully interactions are now set for inmates only, I haven't had a guard start to approach in my current test. Even stood around the guard in the private area, away from all inmates, for a couple hours our time, and never got approached. - shower time, went to the bathing area, and was approached by the inmates within minutes.

I need to find out why the inmates won't fight me, even after initiating dialog, and I tell them I am going to teach them some manners. *I broke something somewhere when I allowed the PC to approach the guards in the first place - They will be approaching for their own benefits later.* So right now, it's 1 on 1 combat for the PC, and you have to provoke them, even after the dialog. - So Yes, working on the mechanics to try to fix the issues before getting into more content, and adjusting some of the existing content.

The code is set so every day the inmates will be resurrected. The guards on the other hand, I don't see a call for them to come back once dead, that is why I was trying to make them a lot more difficult to kill. *will look into it later if needed - trying to not touch the actual scripts just yet*

If anyone else experiences the War between guards and Inmates, let me know. It could just be on my end, but I have everything else back in order...

Intimidate an inmate with not liking their face, they turn against you almost instantly.

I can't take on any of the guards with my level 1 character now, so I am pleased there. Going to have to be high level to kill them. Also, if you start the fight with them, When you lower your weapons, there is a good chance they will stop attacking.

Steeling the ore next to Jack Me Off, I mean Gjak Mehoff... Sounds pretty much the same... Will first take the ore back, and drop it to the ground, 2nd attempt, he takes the ore back, and turns on you.

If you have defeat, getting knocked down, reset the relationship with the player, so when the fight was over, and he raped me, I was able to continue mining ore, and speak to him like normal. If you don't use defeat, I hope he stops the attack when you get knocked down, less than 2% health I think it is... Might be able to stop him by raising and lowering your "weapons" fists, spells...

prison-5.7z

A thought: a place like that would be familiar with inmates who can use spells, so it seems only natural that they would have taken steps to account for that, such as a magic-neutralising barrier of some description. It doesn't need to be visible - you just need to shut off the ability to use spells while in there (or temporarily lower all spell schools to 1).

Edit: or just make the player's bindings block magic.

A thought: a place like that would be familiar with inmates who can use spells, so it seems only natural that they would have taken steps to account for that, such as a magic-neutralising barrier of some description. It doesn't need to be visible - you just need to shut off the ability to use spells while in there (or temporarily lower all spell schools to 1).

While in this prison, there aren't any bindings. - DD is not a requirement, nor is zaz

I've been thinking about that as well. It would require a cell location effect that reduces damage from spells considerably, that way even the strongest of mages will be out of luck while locked away in there.

Or add an effect that can easily be, damaged Magica/level. So sure, you can cast a spell or 2, but then that would be it. And chances are, the only spells you would be able to use for a few seconds would be apprentice level spells.

Or a draining magica effect, that while there, it just zaps your magica till it's gone.

But first, trying to be sure all the basic mechanics are working before I add things to weaken the character. * Will add it to the 'to-do' list *

Edit: I am favoring the Mana Drain effect mostly. Makes 1 completely powerless if they rely heavily on magic.

Just a quick update on progress...

Added a second guard in the mine, on a patrol in the larger cavern.

If you happen to be a slave on entry, you don't get clothes.

As an inmate, you are given clothes, but they won't be auto equipped, you will have to put them on yourself, or you can stick them in the dresser, drop them to the floor, what ever...

I am getting some assistance on how the scripts work, to add more functions for interactions with guards/inmates. I am close to getting some of the interaction outcomes to work.

Slaves will be excluded from the bully system, because they are slaves, and their sentence is permanent. The inmates will use the slave in other ways later. And will implement a new slave system to replace the bully system specifically for slaves. When the slave system is fully integrated into Raven Beak, there will be use of devices, I will do my best to make them not hard requirements, but will be needed for slaves.

I would like to incorporate some other outfits into this, such as Slave Silks, Skimpy outfits and the like. More for immersion and diversity. If anyone can point to some good resources that will work, let me know. *The female Khajiit vendor, I want wearing slave silks.*

While in this prison, there aren't any bindings. - DD is not a requirement, nor is zaz

I've been thinking about that as well. It would require a cell location effect that reduces damage from spells considerably, that way even the strongest of mages will be out of luck while locked away in there.

Or add an effect that can easily be, damaged Magica/level. So sure, you can cast a spell or 2, but then that would be it. And chances are, the only spells you would be able to use for a few seconds would be apprentice level spells.

Or a draining magica effect, that while there, it just zaps your magica till it's gone.

But first, trying to be sure all the basic mechanics are working before I add things to weaken the character. * Will add it to the 'to-do' list *

Edit: I am favoring the Mana Drain effect mostly. Makes 1 completely powerless if they rely heavily on magic.

Maybe some kind of kind of powerful enchanted fixture/artifact in a high security room in the prison that absorbs all the mana from everyone in the area? Seems like it'd be nice to have an in-story reason like that, if you're not using the typical "you've been bound in anti-magic restraints" excuse.

As an aside: I haven't really been following this thread, but it's nice to see this mod getting some updates. Was a patch ever made to make it compatible with the Prison Overhaul mods that I've seen on here? Could have sworn that one handled minor crimes, while this one was for more severe ones. It sounded like they could work together without stepping on each other's toes...