Edit: or just make the player's bindings block magic.

While in this prison, there aren't any bindings. - DD is not a requirement, nor is zaz

I've been thinking about that as well. It would require a cell location effect that reduces damage from spells considerably, that way even the strongest of mages will be out of luck while locked away in there.

Or add an effect that can easily be, damaged Magica/level. So sure, you can cast a spell or 2, but then that would be it. And chances are, the only spells you would be able to use for a few seconds would be apprentice level spells.

Or a draining magica effect, that while there, it just zaps your magica till it's gone.

But first, trying to be sure all the basic mechanics are working before I add things to weaken the character. * Will add it to the 'to-do' list *

Edit: I am favoring the Mana Drain effect mostly. Makes 1 completely powerless if they rely heavily on magic.

Maybe some kind of kind of powerful enchanted fixture/artifact in a high security room in the prison that absorbs all the mana from everyone in the area? Seems like it'd be nice to have an in-story reason like that, if you're not using the typical "you've been bound in anti-magic restraints" excuse.

As an aside: I haven't really been following this thread, but it's nice to see this mod getting some updates. Was a patch ever made to make it compatible with the Prison Overhaul mods that I've seen on here? Could have sworn that one handled minor crimes, while this one was for more severe ones. It sounded like they could work together without stepping on each other's toes...

someone made just such a patch. It's here, a few pages ago. Helpfully, I don't know exactly where, nor do I know how well it works.

That said, I think most people who use both do it the other way around - PO for lesser crimes, Raven for bigger.

Edit: or just make the player's bindings block magic.

While in this prison, there aren't any bindings. - DD is not a requirement, nor is zaz

I've been thinking about that as well. It would require a cell location effect that reduces damage from spells considerably, that way even the strongest of mages will be out of luck while locked away in there.

Or add an effect that can easily be, damaged Magica/level. So sure, you can cast a spell or 2, but then that would be it. And chances are, the only spells you would be able to use for a few seconds would be apprentice level spells.

Or a draining magica effect, that while there, it just zaps your magica till it's gone.

But first, trying to be sure all the basic mechanics are working before I add things to weaken the character. * Will add it to the 'to-do' list *

Edit: I am favoring the Mana Drain effect mostly. Makes 1 completely powerless if they rely heavily on magic.

Maybe some kind of kind of powerful enchanted fixture/artifact in a high security room in the prison that absorbs all the mana from everyone in the area? Seems like it'd be nice to have an in-story reason like that, if you're not using the typical "you've been bound in anti-magic restraints" excuse.

As an aside: I haven't really been following this thread, but it's nice to see this mod getting some updates. Was a patch ever made to make it compatible with the Prison Overhaul mods that I've seen on here? Could have sworn that one handled minor crimes, while this one was for more severe ones. It sounded like they could work together without stepping on each other's toes...

I believe this is what you are looking for http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54677-sexlab-raven-beak-prison/page-7?do=findComment&comment=1824960

And I chose... Disease, ignores resistances, drains Magicka and Stamina every 10 - 20 seconds. as a prisoner... Makes fighting inmates a bit rougher too... I have yet to force activate the effect on entry to the prison. The idea is not to make the player totally inept with their skills, but to make it so you have to time it right for the power hits...

Excellent progress on these update

I like that the guard are tougher and pickpocket works well

One thing is everytime i get teleported in my prison cell, outside there is a warfare between guards and prisonners.

The guards kills about 5-6 inmates and then peace is back

But when i go to the mine there seem to be no one except jack

And they all appears back at the yard excepts the dead ones

Also the inmates still wont go provoke me

Still thank you for these updates and for the help

Excellent progress on these update

I like that the guard are tougher and pickpocket works well

One thing is everytime i get teleported in my prison cell, outside there is a warfare between guards and prisonners.

The guards kills about 5-6 inmates and then peace is back

But when i go to the mine there seem to be no one except jack

And they all appears back at the yard excepts the dead ones

Also the inmates still wont go provoke me

Still thank you for these updates and for the help

Thank you for the update, I am trying to reduce the # of dead inmates. Try this one, and tell me if it's any different. *After the war, the prisoners tend to get hung up. It is best to just wait, and not advance time for the first game hour inside Raven Beak. Wait till it changes to Cell Time/Mine Time. Then they will be in the mine.*

prison-6.7z

You will start to notice some changes in the dialog.

I set the "favorite's" cell door to start open, to be able to see what's in it easily.

I just added on a separate bathing area, inside that cell, and miss-clicked, Rebuilding the navmesh for the Prison.

Adjusted the Quest Description to reflect some of the changes as well.

Slaves won't be bullied by inmates. I have other plans for slaves in Raven Beak Prison. - Unless I got it backwards... Edit add: Just looked at the hooks, and have only locked guards out from the bully system so far.

- I recommend these mods, or similar to: Defeat, Dangerously Nude, Lover's Victim... Good to have as a slave in Raven Beak for now... Slaves don't get clothes to start with...

Tryng new update

You were right the prisonners are now mining the ore, i waited and not advance time,  yup like you said they seemed hung up after the fight

In the faction warfare, i got less casuality, i dont know if its a coincidence or not

I explored the vip room and the guards favorites pets will make some inmates jealous haha

For the moment i am testing as a prisonner but i think i will soon install simple slavery as a consequence for defeat.

I was surprised by a guard in the mine watching everyone ore, nice addition

Tryng new update

You were right the prisonners are now mining the ore, i waited and not advance time,  yup like you said they seemed hung up after the fight

In the faction warfare, i got less casuality, i dont know if its a coincidence or not

I explored the vip room and the guards favorites pets will make some inmates jealous haha

For the moment i am testing as a prisonner but i think i will soon install simple slavery as a consequence for defeat.

I was surprised by a guard in the mine watching everyone ore, nice addition

I discovered the entry gate was a tad low for my Half Dragon Race, she couldn't get in there... LOL Hit her horns on the top of the doorway.

I will have to peel back some of the inmate's aggressiveness a bit. Those with high aggression are getting themselves killed while killing other inmates.It's funny to watch, but should be saved for a later trigger.

... I added a check, previous test, failed... Ok, edited, this time, success for slaves to be ignored by the bully system... BUT question is, will the inmates still ignore you for the bully system if you aren't a slave? About to run that test here in just a few minutes... hmmm Gotta build crime gold, easy enough to do... kill the horse seller, and steal his horse.. I could start in Riverwood... Hit the horse, head west to Rorikstead, try to kill someone else... 2k is enough, but 3 k would be better... LOL

Edit add = 4875 bounty, even better, stole the same horse repeatedly... LMAO, killed a few NPCs with the guards chasing me, sliced up some NPCs... was level 1, already 4... LMAO

Well darn, I can either use the setting to turn it on or off.... I will have to play with the scripts to get it to do what I want... That will be on a back burner for now. - Not wanting to mess with the scripts too much till I can get their sexual approaches tended to.

In my video, inmates using lanterns and torches. Comes from another mod. Just in case you were wondering why my inmate were using them, *Wearable lanterns* mod.

I've reduced the aggression of the NPC inmates. There is no longer the internal war when starting up... But will use something like it later at some point.

prison-7.7z

If you find Jack missing, or your sneak skill is high enough, you can grab all the ore off the table, as long as the other isn't able to see you. - YES! You can turn in stolen ore as well to count towards your totals.

The dropping and them killing each other, sure a default option for the game. Is a disappointment, but maybe I can use that later for other things as well.

Also, every location the vendor goes, ie, in the mine, the yard, the cells area... resets her gold for vending items. She will even sell Iron Ore that she has dug up. - It gets put in her vendor box, instead of inventory, she should always be without ore in her personal inventory -

Hi

Yay ! no more killing spree from the inmates, you fixed it

Everything seems good and works smoothly

Just one little thing : Do you think you could shorten the quest text ? i cant see my objectives with all the text in the screen

Did you find what make the inmates approach you ?

Good work on the mod you got excellent ideas and i am curious about what you intend to do with this prison

Hi

Just one little thing : Do you think you could shorten the quest text ? i cant see my objectives with all the text in the screen

Good work on the mod you got excellent ideas and i am curious about what you intend to do with this prison

The Quest Objectives are... Mine... Yard... Cell... Bath... But sure will shorten it up.

Yes, I finally found it today.

Adding some additional comments, to be made, that shouldn't interlinear with anything the player is doing.

Also figured out how to stop any approaches while the PC is busy.

- :| I broke something, that is causing a slowdown somewhere, when I get that fixed I will add an update.

Hi

The Quest Objectives are... Mine... Yard... Cell... Bath... But sure will shorten it up.

Adding some additional comments, to be made, that shouldn't interlinear with anything the player is doing.

- :| I broke something, that is causing a slowdown somewhere, when I get that fixed I will add an update.

Ah, I also use sexlab dangerous nights, which gives a chance for someone to rape you when you wake, based on where you went to sleep at(You can change this with the MCM it has, I also think it's a little plausible that someone would try to get into your cell just to do that). Does the fix straight up stop approaches as long as you're in a SL animation, not just one triggered by an approach?

Hi

Ah, I also use sexlab dangerous nights, which gives a chance for someone to rape you when you wake, based on where you went to sleep at(You can change this with the MCM it has, I also think it's a little plausible that someone would try to get into your cell just to do that). Does the fix straight up stop approaches as long as you're in a SL animation, not just one triggered by an approach?

I am setting it so, While controls are disabled, The inmates won't approach you with the bully system, it will not effect other mods who want to approach for other reasons.

Also, I prefer Lover's Victim, for walking around naked. As for attempts to get into the cell, locked by a guard... Unless it's a guard entering, I can't see it happening. The cell doors for the other prisoners are set to 1 faction, that they are in, so they can move when the system tells them to. And the door for your cell is in the guard's faction, so you may want to ask the maker to set it so if behind a locked door, only that faction is allowed to tag you while sleeping.

And here's the next micro update.

prison-8.7z

added some dialog

- Prisoner? Comments about where you are in the bully system, as the only feedback to let you know your ranking in it.

- Slave? Comments from prisoners about you being a slave, as you move by.

- still waiting on a reply to help me to get Sexlab scenes to fire.

- Shortened the Quest Description, and attempted to set it so the guards tell you in passing about the ore for food bit.

added some dialog

- Prisoner? Comments about where you are in the bully system, as the only feedback to let you know your ranking in it.

- Shortened the Quest Description, and attempted to set it so the guards tell you in passing about the ore for food bit.

Thank you for the shortened quest description

Great idea for the comments dialogues, i wondered where i was in the bully system that should help greatly

There is a mod TDF arousal rape that seems to work with the force approach with the intimidate, persuasion and things like that, it could maybe help if you dissect it and see how it works.

Ill go check what is lover victim

added some dialog

Thank you for the shortened quest description

Great idea for the comments dialogues, i wondered where i was in the bully system that should help greatly

There is a mod TDF arousal rape that seems to work with the force approach with the intimidate, persuasion and things like that, it could maybe help if you dissect it and see how it works.

Ill go check what is lover victim

Lover's Victim. In the MCM left side, I pretty much shut down completely...  Because, while in a scene, where I am doing the raping, it has me "wants some more" at the worst times... Or swaps out of an animation that I really like to something that just makes me go.. HUH? and ruins the mood entirely... http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/474-wip-lovers-victim-2014-01-06/

Right side, couples with Sexlab Aroused, that just about everyone has now already.

Edit add: I poured through the codes, and I finally found how it was set up to do the sexual part of this mod...

times from 9 am till 10 pm (9:00-22:00) and a dice roll 1-100, if higher than your bully level, rape happens, or if you are already naked....

I had adjusted these time to 7 am till 11 pm, and shifted the roll from 60 to 100. giving a greater chance to get raped when you first enter the prison system.

I just had a partial hit on the Sexlab Start Sex script that I am working on. so I am almost there for adding more through the dialog options.

So X times each hour there is a roll to see if you get approach

When i bully its harder for the inmates to approach since they are scared of me so the roll treshold is like 60 or 80 for example so when it roll 54 nothing happens ?

And the more i submit the more likely the inmates will intimidate her so the roll treshold would go down to 30 something and it the script roll higher

And if your naked the roll is higher like a addition to the dice roll ?

When you shifted from 60 to 100, in a day there was a total of 60 rolls? so now in a day there would be 100 rolls instead, so more chance to beat the treshold ?

Do i get that right ?  by the way sorry for my english if i make a lot of mistakes

So X times each hour there is a roll to see if you get approach

When i bully its harder for the inmates to approach since they are scared of me so the roll treshold is like 60 or 80 for example so when it roll 54 nothing happens ?

And the more i submit the more likely the inmates will intimidate her so the roll treshold would go down to 30 something and it the script roll higher

And if your naked the roll is higher like a addition to the dice roll ?

When you shifted from 60 to 100, in a day there was a total of 60 rolls? so now in a day there would be 100 rolls instead, so more chance to beat the treshold ?

Do i get that right ?  by the way sorry for my english if i make a lot of mistakes

That is correct, after you beat up 7 of them, the roll has to be 61 or higher for the bully system to rape you when you loose.

You win +10, you loose -10, they get snotty, -5 *Makes no sense, would be provoking me if nothing else to fighting, at which case I would not stop, and make them leave in a body bag*... But if you go in and kill several in a row, they won't approach at all.

Minimum bully is 1, max is 99. But if you already killed 10 people, the rest won't approach unless they are very stupid and have a death wish.

If you are naked, it doesn't matter what time of day or the roll, If you loose, you are getting porked.

I meant I shifted it from 1-100, to 60-100, so minimum bully to not get porked would be 60, when dressed. I am wanting to make it something like a real prison. Am even thinking of adusting a flat +/- 10 or 5, to a random number of 1-10, so it takes a bit longer to climb that bully ladder. Then to make it harder, if your bully is higher than 40, they start to carry shivs... And if higher than 60, they no longer attack 1 on 1, they start to gang up on you, then at 80+, 3 inmates on you at once. Basically, it will be a hell of a fight... Even my girl would have troubles bare handed.

Also, 1 ore = 1 day, I am thinking about changing that as well, to 10 ore = 1 day, what do you think? Cheap labor to get more ore, why would they want you out faster? In 1 "work" day without bully intervention as a slave, I got just over 100 ore, and 5 gems to sell. That would be 100 days right there + several coins if you can catch that pussy to sell it your jewels... hehehe

If you are naked, it doesn't matter what time of day or the roll, If you loose, you are getting porked.

I meant I shifted it from 1-100, to 60-100, so minimum bully to not get porked would be 60, when dressed. I am wanting to make it something like a real prison. Am even thinking of adusting a flat +/- 10 or 5, to a random number of 1-10, so it takes a bit longer to climb that bully ladder. Then to make it harder, if your bully is higher than 40, they start to carry shivs... And if higher than 60, they no longer attack 1 on 1, they start to gang up on you, then at 80+, 3 inmates on you at once. Basically, it will be a hell of a fight... Even my girl would have troubles bare handed.

Also, 1 ore = 1 day, I am thinking about changing that as well, to 10 ore = 1 day, what do you think? Cheap labor to get more ore, why would they want you out faster? In 1 "work" day without bully intervention as a slave, I got just over 100 ore, and 5 gems to sell. That would be 100 days right there + several coins if you can catch that pussy to sell it your jewels... hehehe

Oh yeah, i really like this :)

It should be hard for the dragonborn being alone with all those inmates running around with some corrupted guards

I feel you are right when you says it should take longer to climb that bully ladder and the rating when they carry shiv and then team up to try and take you down, it is right and logical.  Its gold ! I didnt think you could do that with this mod

And i am also with you with the ore and free time, i killed a guard so  a have 100 days for my sentence but i can mine a lot of ore without being approched, so i can get my get out of jail card in less then a day.  It shoud take longer than that, 10 ore for a day seems fair.

If my dragonborn goes to prison or being sold as a slave, she is going in a harsh environment and it should take a while before being in control of the prison or getting out. :)  She wont want to return there if she gets out.

Its fun because you can be the bully, you can try to stay in the middle and not meddling around, submit to the inmates, being a slave, eventually being the guard favorite, lots of options there.

I am really glad that you have improved this mod and i like your vision and where you are going with it.   Thank you

Oh yeah, i really like this :)

It should be hard for the dragonborn being alone with all those inmates running around with some corrupted guards

I feel you are right when you says it should take longer to climb that bully ladder and the rating when they carry shiv and then team up to try and take you down, it is right and logical.  Its gold ! I didnt think you could do that with this mod

And i am also with you with the ore and free time, i killed a guard so  a have 100 days for my sentence but i can mine a lot of ore without being approched, so i can get my get out of jail card in less then a day.  It shoud take longer than that, 10 ore for a day seems fair.

If my dragonborn goes to prison or being sold as a slave, she is going in a harsh environment and it should take a while before being in control of the prison or getting out. :)  She wont want to return there if she gets out.

Its fun because you can be the bully, you can try to stay in the middle and not meddling around, submit to the inmates, being a slave, eventually being the guard favorite, lots of options there.

I am really glad that you have improved this mod and i like your vision and where you are going with it.   Thank you

It's a matter of time till I can figure out the scripts.

As a Slave, I am not bothered by inmates in their bully system. But will be bothered in other ways, every guard I speak to will have a chance to jump my girl...

When the scripting issue with getting SL to function, will produce...

- Can I get a book to pass the time? It was a boring shift till you came along... Jumps her...

- Can I get a new tunic?... Not till the warden says you can, till then... Jumps her...

- Can I get a pickaxe?... well in the end as a slave... jumps her...

- Turns in ore for food... jumps her...

... She is going to get very frustrated that every time she speaks to a guard, she gets jumped...

_- and with defeat, if I try to attack a guard, all guards in range come to attack me, and I will get raped by all guards there-_

As a Prisoner, when approached, there will be 1 chance to just go straight to sex, and not fight, doesn't help nor hurt the bully level. And could still be approached right after for sloppy seconds or thirds...

I can add items to inventories, both the PC and the NPCs, so adding shivs will be easy. A script to say when they get the shiv...

Another script, when it's time to approach the bully of the pen, to call on friends cause this one needs a good spanken... It won't be +1 to 10 for each, it will be +1 to 10 for both or all 3, depending on how many jump you. So if you don't get all 3 down with 80+ bully, you get 0 bully points, and loose up to 10.

As a Slave, I am not bothered by inmates in their bully system. But will be bothered in other ways, every guard I speak to will have a chance to jump my girl...

- Can I get a book to pass the time? It was a boring shift till you came along... Jumps her...

- Can I get a new tunic?... Not till the warden says you can, till then... Jumps her...

... She is going to get very frustrated that every time she speaks to a guard, she gets jumped...

_- and with defeat, if I try to attack a guard, all guards in range come to attack me, and I will get raped by all guards there-_

As a Prisoner, when approached, there will be 1 chance to just go straight to sex, and not fight, doesn't help nor hurt the bully level. And could still be approached right after for sloppy seconds or thirds...

I can add items to inventories, both the PC and the NPCs, so adding shivs will be easy. A script to say when they get the shiv...

Another script, when it's time to approach the bully of the pen, to call on friends cause this one needs a good spanken... It won't be +1 to 10 for each, it will be +1 to 10 for both or all 3, depending on how many jump you. So if you don't get all 3 down with 80+ bully, you get 0 bully points, and loose up to 10.

So slave part for the guards and prisoners part with the inmates.  Nice

When she gets jumps with the guards it will still be a random but high chance right ?  i like not to know if my dragonborn will be safe or not.

So slave part for the guards and prisoners part with the inmates.  Nice

When she gets jumps with the guards it will still be a random but high chance right ?  i like not to know if my dragonborn will be safe or not.

Yes, it will be quite random with the outcome.

As for a book, get a book, or told to get lost...

As for clothes, when you have clothes, "yeah right, you are already wearing something"... Doesn't help that you will arrive without any clothes.

Also, turning in the ore, if you are dressed, he won't jump you... So you have a choice... Wear clothes to keep the guards from jumping you as much.

You will be on a different schedule, I haven't quite gotten that far yet, but when the shift changes, and the locations to go...

Mine, you are to be in the mine with the inmates. The yard, will have you go to the shower/baths, Bath time, will have you enter a cell, where the hard working inmates and guards will be waiting to take turns... Slaves are there for that purpose... *grins* Then one day, the Warden will show up, If you have your Slave level high enough, you become a favorite. If it's too low, you are despised, and tossed in with the inmates to let them do as they please. And yes, Pillroy time will be at that point as a slave. Your only hope at that point would be an inmate who wants to help you to escape, than just screw you... Tho I am sure they will do that too on the way out... LMAO

I am sooo confused...

Anyway, I did manage to add a few lines of dialog

Instead of being listed on quest descriptions or what ever, If the Guards don't approach you first, you can talk to a guard for (information), it gives some minor information about your situation as either a slave or an inmate. It's a 1 time chat either way, to ensure it stops the guards from approaching after being told.

I can't remember if I changed much else, cost of Pickaxe and clothes increased as inmates. -1 day = 10 ore. Hit all the iron nodes on the first round is  32 ore, I think it was, but deffinantly 3 days worth. *I do feel sorry for the submisives who go in as inmates*

Gearing up to set up a slave runaway option...

Currently, if you are in as a slave, and ready to run away, just disable the mod, it will send you to a tavern with your current gear on load last...

The starting point area seems to be a bit touchy when I play with the main quest sections too much. I had to roll back to 8 a few times while trying to add a couple things. But managed to move the new slave start location to the favorite's cell. *Slave cell door vanished on me in game when I set to start closed*

Anyway, here's #9 for you.

prison-9.7z

Thank you very much for the update, ill go install it

did you find your answer for the sexlabs hooks ?

Slave runaway ? maybe finding a hidden tunnel to teleport back or maybe after being favorite guard transport you to his little house or a barrack and then you can kill him or runaway to escape, lockpicking the door or stealing a key.  There would be bounty hunters chasing you trying to get you back to prison.

Maybe its a little too outside of the prison

Edit : Trying to deliver ore to Jack and he gives me the new dialogue but doesnt take my ore or deduct it from my sentence

Slave runaway ? maybe finding a hidden tunnel to teleport back or maybe after being favorite guard transport you to his little house or a barrack and then you can kill him or runaway to escape, lockpicking the door or stealing a key.  There would be bounty hunters chasing you trying to get you back to prison.

I was indeed thinking bounty hunters after the slave ran away...

Not sure exactly how I am going to do it just yet.

Note about SexLab Lover's Victim. I seem to have come across a bit of a snag in the prison, it won't allow the guards or inmates to jump you while naked, because you are in their faction, just to activate the main quest chain.

I know I am close on the sexlab hooks, I have asked a few people, I am telling them directly now, that I don't understand the way the CK splits up the scripts. In hopes they give me a detailed step by step instruction on how to get it to function.

Note about SexLab Lover's Victim. I seem to have come across a bit of a snag in the prison, it won't allow the guards or inmates to jump you while naked, because you are in their faction, just to activate the main quest chain.

I know I am close on the sexlab hooks, I have asked a few people, I am telling them directly now, that I don't understand the way the CK splits up the scripts. In hopes they give me a detailed step by step instruction on how to get it to function.

I hope too :)

I dont really use Lover victim,

I made a edit about my post since it changed page, i will rewrite it here.

As a prisonner, Jack doesnt take my ore and doesnt reduce my sentence, he says the new dialogue but nothing appears top left

I am curious, in the mod how does the prisonner can escape when he befriend inmates, i didnt get succes chosing that option

I hope too :)

I dont really use Lover victim,

I made a edit about my post since it changed page, i will rewrite it here.

As a prisonner, Jack doesnt take my ore and doesnt reduce my sentence, he says the new dialogue but nothing appears top left

I am curious, in the mod how does the prisonner can escape when he befriend inmates, i didnt get succes chosing that option

If he takes it, but didn't get any food, then it may have bugged on you. I have been testing the slave side of things. I will look it over, as I might have forgotten to add something to the inmate side.

To have success, I believe your speech skill needs to be high. And bully level not too high, so they keep coming coming to you. I will check into an alternate way to get it started if your bully is also high, with low speech skills.

As a prisonner, my ore stays in my items list so he doesnt take it.  He says the line but doesnt do anything after.  I will test it some more with different guards

The information dialogue option works, its nice

Thanks for the checking it out