Yep, forgot to update the inmate side of that... Thank you for pointing that out to me.

So no, it won't work with anyone else.

/// edit add

And this should have that fixed now...

prison-10.7z

Looking at initialization for the Escape quest start up....

Speechcraft difficulty hard, and easy are both listed.

IF bully level is less than 30, it is HARD...

If bully level is above 80, it becomes easy.

If your Bully Level is bellow 30 there is next to no chance of success in starting the escape quest. Could use it 100 times, and MIGHT be successful once.

If your Bully Level is above 80, it's almost a guaranteed success.

Actually, I don't have to adjust the escape quest, just be a big bully to get it to fire.

Haha so that is how you escape great thank you

Little problem with the ore, the guard still doesnt take it

And i seem to have small problem trying to get to the prison by killing a guard, the guard says you are going to raven beak prison and then nothing happens no teleport, it might be from my end also.

Ill also try to go back to eight to see if i can begin the raven beak prison quest by killing a guard

Edit :As a prisonner, Prison 7 works fine i teleport and quest started will try eight...

Edit : With Prison 8, i am not able to teleport to the raven beak prison, three times guard teleport to dragon reach and when he says Raven Beak Prison nothing happens

When i tried the latest updates, i had made a save directly in the prison so i could see the change without having to kill a guard and teleport but it seems between prison 7 and 8 something to start the quest and teleport has broken maybe.

I may test with a clean save again tomorrow after work, hope this help out

It does, and with the test I just ran, slaughtering several innocents, with current, they took the money, the jail time was set. Then I did coc RavenBeakPrison, followed by setstage RavenBeakPrisonQuest 0 and it carried through as it should. So something got messed up in between, yet I never touched any script from the Guard that arrests.

I will try to get this cleared up as quickly as I can.

I managed to track down the problem, RavenBeakArrestUpdate resource script is missing, disabled in the Arrest fragment, and improvised.

This micro update fixes that with a quick work around directly from the arresting guard's dialog Script Fragment, and sends you to the prison, then you get moved to the proper cell.

prison-11.7z

Prior to this, I already knew that going in as a slave was also broken, via Simple Slavery.

I have requested the script source from Guffel. He will help me if and when he has time to help me to understand how he has it all lined up. Also Guffel hasn't had a chance to even look at the mod in over 2 years. In the mean time, I will continue to do my best to try to enhance what we have here, and to learn or figure things out on the way. Guffel did send me 3 sites to look at, that include much of the CK's codes, so I will be looking into it, and that might be enough to shed some light on how to set up the SexLab hooks. So now, patience is the key.

*scribbles in the margin Edit*

When I can figure out the SexLab hooks, and get them started, I will see about starting another Download section for Raven beak Prison Strikes Back.

*new scribbles added*

If you go through the Auction with Simple Slavery, and go no where using this version.

enter these commands into the console

coc RavenBeakPrison

setstage RavenBeakPrisonQuest 0

First, it will move you to just inside the prison.

Second, starts the prison sequence as a slave.

- Do not attempt to use these commands if already a salve/inmate, It will just send you to your respective cells, taking away everything all over again, and could destroy your previous cache of items.

- Trying to go in reverse, quest will not start, and will cause lag. Even if you manage to get there then start it after.

I managed to track down the problem, RavenBeakArrestUpdate resource script is missing, disabled in the Arrest fragment, and improvised.

This micro update fixes that with a quick work around directly from the arresting guard's dialog Script Fragment, and sends you to the prison, then you get moved to the proper cell.

attachicon.gifprison-11.7z

Prior to this, I already knew that going in as a slave was also broken, via Simple Slavery.

I have requested the script source from Guffel. He will help me if and when he has time to help me to understand how he has it all lined up. Also Guffel hasn't had a chance to even look at the mod in over 2 years. In the mean time, I will continue to do my best to try to enhance what we have here, and to learn or figure things out on the way. Guffel did send me 3 sites to look at, that include much of the CK's codes, so I will be looking into it, and that might be enough to shed some light on how to set up the SexLab hooks. So now, patience is the key.

*scribbles in the margin Edit*

When I can figure out the SexLab hooks, and get them started, I will see about starting another Download section for Raven beak Prison Strikes Back.

*new scribbles added*

If you go through the Auction with Simple Slavery, and go no where using this version.

enter these commands into the console

coc RavenBeakPrison

setstage RavenBeakPrisonQuest 0

First, it will move you to just inside the prison.

Second, starts the prison sequence as a slave.

- Do not attempt to use these commands if already a salve/inmate, It will just send you to your respective cells, taking away everything all over again, and could destroy your previous cache of items.

- Trying to go in reverse, quest will not start, and will cause lag. Even if you manage to get there then start it after.

Hi Airianna

I made a clean save and install but i seem to have the same problem

1)Guards doesnt take the ore and deduct it from my sentence while in prison

2)When the guards outside want to send me to prison top left all is written but still doesnt send me to prison

You are right when i use the console everything start when i enter the code.

Thank you for your patience and perseverance

I was just finishing a test run over here. Found a problem with the guard not wanting to give me a pickaxe *inmate mode* Rolled my eyes at it, found the problem, fixed it, went back in and got 50 iron, turned it in cleanly. *could be related to the ore turn in situation.*

So give this one a go... Hopefully I got it all sorted this time... Apparently all the little rollbacks I was doing, caused me to forget some of the fixes I had done previously...

prison-12.7z

Surrender to arresting guard. Enter the booking room, 5 seconds later find yourself in the prison cell...

*scribbles in the margin*

It took me a bit with my level 1 to get a high enough bounty to be sent to Raven Beak Prison.

I crashed it twice trying to cheat my way in with player.setcrimegold 10000 apparently it isn't associated with the bounty of any specific hold.

Hi Airianna

I made a clean save and install but i seem to have the same problem

1)Guards doesnt take the ore and deduct it from my sentence while in prison

2)When the guards outside want to send me to prison top left all is written but still doesnt send me to prison

You are right when i use the console everything start when i enter the code.

Thank you for your patience and perseverance

And I wanted to thank you for remaining patient with me as I try to work on this mod.

Only thing I can figure is that it didn't get compiled correctly... If it's still failing, let me know. I may have to start adding the modified pex scripts too.

I dont get it... it still doesnt work the ore and the teleport

Edit : No problem :) im happy to participate in RavenBeak Strikes Back, i like where you are going with this mod

Ok, time for me to try to find all the pex for the mod...Would be nice to know how to make a bsa for it... in time I guess...

Going to press some buttons, who knows... Oh hey! A big red button!!!

Edit : No problem :) im happy to participate in RavenBeak Strikes Back, i like where you are going with this mod

Ok, time for me to try to find all the pex for the mod...Would be nice to know how to make a bsa for it... in time I guess...

lol dont look at me :P

BOOM!

*smoke filters around the singed Airianna*

Are we there yet?

*falls over releasing a small package...*

prison-13.7z

I hope I got them all, 57 scripts from the areas I focused on... There may be more I had missed.

*scribbles in the margin again*

Oh yes, also on a saved game, be sure to remove scripts from the previous version with something like SaveTool...

BOOM!

*smoke filters around the singed Airianna*

Are we there yet?

*falls over releasing a small package...*

attachicon.gifprison-13.7z

I hope I got them all, 57 scripts from the areas I focused on... There may be more I had missed.

Ok ill go install and try it right away thanks ! 13 a lucky number right :P

Ok ill go install and try it right away thanks ! 13 a lucky number right :P

Oh absolutely is a lucky number!

I love living in the 13th room on the 13th floor, on 13th street every 13th of the month.

The place gets really lively on Friday the 13th tho.

Verdict in....... and it works ! Everything works !  the ore exchange, the teleport work around as you described it to me

Compiling the i-dont-remember-the-name file seems to have fixed it !

hehe you have leveled up in modding 101, thank you

One thing i saw is that you must exchange 10 to make it count if you exchange 16 you will lose 6 but storywise it fit as the guard has kept himself a cut hehe

Verdict in....... and it works ! Everything works !  the ore exchange, the teleport work around as you described it to me

One thing i saw is that you must exchange 10 to make it count if you exchange 16 you will lose 6 but storywise it fit as the guard has kept himself a cut hehe

nope... They are greedy!

:Hint:

If you have ore, they take it. I suggest going to your room with the extra and dropping it in the dresser to make it even 10s (better to be 20,50, 100, 500 in inventory) for the food counts when you turn it in. ;)

*scribbles add on note*

If your Bully level is 30+ expect to see inmates start to pull shivs on you. By the time you are Bully level 50, you can expect every approach to carry a shiv.

nope... They are greedy!

If you have ore, they take it. I suggest going to your room with the extra and dropping it in the dresser to make it even 10s (better to be 20,50, 100, 500 in inventory) for the food counts when you turn it in. ;)

*scribbles add on note*

If your Bully level is 30+ expect to see inmates start to pull shivs on you. By the time you are Bully level 50, you can expect every approach to carry a shiv.

Oh right the dresser, that is true that is true

Nice shivs attack does that mean that all the tweaking of the bully system you did is in this update also ?

nope... They are greedy!

*scribbles add on note*

Oh right the dresser, that is true that is true

Nice shivs attack does that mean that all the tweaking of the bully system you did is in this update also ?

Not all, but some.

Added possible shivs to inmates via bully level. Now you could get unlucky and every bully get a shiv you come across, or be very lucky and none have them right away at bullylevel 30 - 50... But at 50, every inmate you encounter should have 1... or more.

Adjusted the bully count you gain/loose to be on a bit of a slower scale, I might of missed a few spots, since I am still editing things...

Now there are 2 generic Guards left in the cell area, locked behind that gate, and some in the yard...

Slave locations have been adjusted to direct them to the slave quarters and bath at specific times.Yard time for a slave is bath time... bath time for a slave is to go to their cell... Sexlab hooks need to start working so good inmates and authorized guards will be waiting for the slave *on hold*...

I have several ideas and plans... Right now, the basics seem to be working again. *still, Simple Slavery start is borked for the moment.*

Well I'll be... hey Tox, I must of broke something else while I was digging around in there. Because now, all of a sudden, all the guards are using me, when their arousal is high enough, and I am walking around naked, via Lover's Victim... LOL

Well I'll be... hey Tox, I must of broke something else while I was digging around in there. Because now, all of a sudden, all the guards are using me, when their arousal is high enough, and I am walking around naked, via Lover's Victim... LOL

Now all you need is knowing what you did hehe you didnt broke anything you fixed it :P

Im thinking you are soon to have a breakthrought in discovering how to unlock more

i dont know how you do it, i see some script example in the forums and i get a headache trying to decipher hehe

... About the mod, 

- Every guard in the yard now has a name.

- Added some scenery to the yard, a bit of beautification added. and a way to get on top of the wall between the towers, And extended the wall outwards a bit, Am considering Turing that area into the bunk house for the guards, and setting up guard rotations.

... And the reason I wasn't able to upload images yet...

Was going to take snapshots, then power failed, when the power came back on, 10 seconds later, reboot and load Skyrim... every time I tried to load a game, even my no-mod save, it would crash, Windows wanted to update.

I really hate Windows 10! It's shoving this onedrive bullshit down my throat, I don't want it on my computer, and it won't let me delete the fucking links to it....  Let's make sure nothing is secure, and we can see EVERYTHING on the computer by storing all your stuff on the cloud! ALT+FU Windows!

Anyway... I started steam, kicked on Skyrim, and the launcher won't launch now that windows had an update... give me a bit to shoot windows with an arrow....

@Tox, Yes, Scripting for Skyrim in the CK has given me nothing but headaches, and put me in a bad mood. Now that anger is directed towards Windows... I am scatterbrained to start with, but damn! I didn't know a program was scatterbrained even more than I am till I tried to script in the CK! - What happened to KISS? "Keep It Stupid Simple"

prisoners stay in their cells with the door locked, so no fun outside, inside, in the mine...  So, what am I doing wrong?

Sorry if this has been addressed already but I looked and couldn't find the answer.

I had the same problem before when i fastforwared in time to make things go faster but

When you arrive to the prison cell you must wait and not pass time and when the objectives changes you will see the npc doing their routine.

prisoners stay in their cells with the door locked, so no fun outside, inside, in the mine...  So, what am I doing wrong?

Sorry if this has been addressed already but I looked and couldn't find the answer.

Apparently something else broke. I will look into it after I finish reinstalling Skyrim.

Waiting for the clock to tick might be needed... Last I noticed, they were pretty much all in the bathing area down the hall.

I had the same problem before when i fastforwared in time to make things go faster but

When you arrive to the prison cell you must wait and not pass time and when the objectives changes you will see the npc doing their routine.

I will check to see where their routine is located, I may have to set up their own quest set for where they need to be, so "waiting" won't be a problem anymore.