• 2 weeks later...

Most I have ever done with the CK is make areas, pretty but empty, never created dialogs, scripts or the like for it.

What I have done with this version-

-I've repaired the navemesh in a few areas, should make going up in certain places easier for both NPC and PC. And made it so the navmesh won't reach the chest with your gear in it, so if you are in the area with cells, the prisoners should not be able to reach it to bring out your weapons to fight you with.

-Found a hole that needed to be filled, trapped the player from being able to move.

-Adjusted the dialog slightly to correct a spelling typo and changed the wordings a bit to some of the replies.

-The guards now just say "What do you want" instead of calling you a worm. They aren't any nicer, but name calling has always been a sign of weakness to me.

You still most likely need the original files, as all I did was work on the esp in the CK. Just overwrite the esp file if you want to use this.

prison.7z

My plans to add (when I can figure it out)

- Now I have to figure out how to increase bully ranking, by just out right attacking and killing other prisoners. (possible for all prisoners in range to turn on you for attacking, with a low bully ranking)

- Also, more choices to approach guards for sex to reduce jail time. Or to become a "favorite".

- And a way to make it so the "forced dialog" won't happen if I am already busy with someone else cause... I raped one of them, they are my bitch now! How do you like the strapon up your ass? Don't like it very much do you? Well I never liked it up my ass either!!! Now hush and just take it!

- Add Variation to guard appearances.

- replace some of the male inmates with female inmates to give it some flavor. Being the only female in a prison of males...

- Attacking a guard alerts ALL guards in the cell to get you into lock down. WITH more time added to your stay in this luxury motel.

If anyone wants to help guide me on how to do some of this, it would be really appreciative.

In this little update:

*not caused by navmesh*

- Top of stairs added another step to make it even smoother to go up and down for PC.

- In the mine, at the very top of the ramp there is a rope bridge, good place to get stuck on... Minor adjustment, to run up and across without issue for PC.

-* Let me know if I missed any spots that you have noticed *

*Adding in*

- Main Prison: Started to add the "Favorite's" room. Trying to keep the interor looking somewhat like the exterior for size scales. Added links for the doors 2nd floor... Inaccessible by prisoners currently. Exterior cell, required some jumping skills to get to the 2nd floor to try the door...

Being the Guards "favorite" may not always be the best idea... But there is a double bed! And separated from the rest of the cells...

prison-1.7z

I found 2 pickaxes in the mines, and 2 swords and an axe in the main prison, the NPC AI will attempt to acquire while in combat, even if it's meant to just be brawling. I have disabled these for the next little update. Looking for more little things I may have missed.

Will run a test tomorrow on the factional updates.

- attempts and calculated outcomes.

Removed all prisoners from the Guard Faction and put them in their own prisoner faction.

- That way if you assault a guard with any other guard not too far away, they will come looking for you as well, caution, at this stage will be your death if you don't have any decent gear, or a mod like SM Essential Player... *Defeat is unreliable at these moments, and DA won't stop them from being aggressive after they take what little you do have.*

- Returning the ability to have sex with the guards for later dialog options, when I can figure out how to add them. (Other dialog options will still be available for like EagerNPCs, and "Have a drink on me" from SL Drunk if installed. - I will be looking for a way to prevent exterior relationship increases at some point, so they won't fight for you when you turn on inmates)

- Prisoner faction, made the vendor NPC female, and started on changing a couple of the other inmates to female as well. (No luck, the guards will all remain male, and if you play male there will be some awkward dialog, as the warden *to be created* will be calling you his little lady as a "favorite".)

Notes:

*The faction split has placed them as neutral to each other, and will not interfere with the other's activities. Also, this should prevent prisoners from using doors only guards are supposed to be able to use (concerning if I missed items that are lootable for combat). Also, set all prisoner cell doors to their faction, so they can still remain on the preset schedules. Some inmates will be more aggressive than others, and adjusted fighting styles for all inmates, so no 2 should fight the exact same way.

*The Vendor will help no one. but is friends to all, be careful if you attack this one, as the guards and prisoners both might decide to jump you as a result.

Stairs to 2nd floor exterior door with Navmesh, blends in nicely with it's surroundings. Left a small gap that a guard or NPC can still maneuver through to get behind the section of wall if needed. *PC can easily maneuver the stairs. And combatant NPC will fallow right up those stairs.*

If all goes according to plan, I will post the update tomorrow.

Thank you Airianna for theses littles updates, i have been searching for a alternative for a prison and with theses tweaks that you are doing, i think i will download and put it in my load order

do you think i should turn off sexlab bounty it seems by the description that both mod can bribe guards the same way ?

Thank you Airianna for theses littles updates, i have been searching for a alternative for a prison and with theses tweaks that you are doing, i think i will download and put it in my load order

do you think i should turn off sexlab bounty it seems by the description that both mod can bribe guards the same way ?

I don't think it will matter really, as I also use PaySexCrimes myself.

I am between minor test runs, seems when I enter the prison there is a riot going on between prisoners and guards with my current wax job. Also, the guards aren't targeting the player, just the general prisoners. The vendor isn't bothered at least... And some of the other prisoners manage to survive because they run away. But when I come to them, they start wanting to fight again, so it's kind of comical, working on sorting that part out...

But gives me an idea for possible prison riots later.

I've started to add some dialog to speaking with prisoners, I have to figure out how to set up the sexlab hooks to activate sex through the dialog.

Stabilized the issue I was having on the prison riot, Might have a couple small fights break out still from time to time, without warning. Ie, no dialog prior to fighting. Makes it a bit more immersive to me, as if in a real prison. Once in a while, it will be dirty looks, then the war is on... Also everyone comes running, Another guard WILL move in when a prisoner is fighting a guard.

*Last test, the guards just looked at me and kept telling me to stop, even gave me the last warning 3 times, as I punched him, let him say something, then hit him again till he dropped to 1 knee, then left him alone... Will have to check that issue closer.

A guard actually said to me,"I should smash your face in for what you have done" right after using Defeat's surrender key and asking if he wants sex, he said yes, so we did it. I could of charged him for it, as that also has a prostitution option as well. Ya know, make a few gold off the guards to purchase the goods from prisoner...

I am tossing the idea around, about moving the stairs outside to the other side, Opinions would be good as well.

Anyway, here's the minor update, tell me what you think.

prison-2.7z

post-340504-0-14671000-1495393108_thumb.jpg

I've started to add some dialog to speaking with prisoners, I have to figure out how to set up the sexlab hooks to activate sex through the dialog.

Stabilized the issue I was having on the prison riot, Might have a couple small fights break out still from time to time, without warning. Ie, no dialog prior to fighting. Makes it a bit more immersive to me, as if in a real prison. Once in a while, it will be dirty looks, then the war is on... Also everyone comes running, Another guard WILL move in when a prisoner is fighting a guard.

*Last test, the guards just looked at me and kept telling me to stop, even gave me the last warning 3 times, as I punched him, let him say something, then hit him again till he dropped to 1 knee, then left him alone... Will have to check that issue closer.

A guard actually said to me,"I should smash your face in for what you have done" right after using Defeat's surrender key and asking if he wants sex, he said yes, so we did it. I could of charged him for it, as that also has a prostitution option as well. Ya know, make a few gold off the guards to purchase the goods from prisoner...

I am tossing the idea around, about moving the stairs outside to the other side, Opinions would be good as well.

attachicon.gifprison-2.7z

attachicon.gif20170521075634_1.jpg

these are great,. thanks for doing them. i assume this latest one has all your fixes, and we don't need all three?

Airianna:  while you are looking around in Raven Beak Prison, could you see if there is a line in the code to multiply the chance of approach for rape and/or stealing the PC's stuff?  I find it odd that a female in prison with all males doesn't get a little more "attention".

And thanks for your additions.  So much more could be done here.

I dont know why, but i rly cant persuade inmates to escape quest =( What's the dependency? speechraft? or just luck? 

And did anyaone escaped via 'runaway'? i saw some sort of note about escape in the mod files, but i just donk know how to do that?

Sry for my Eng =(

After I am done figuring out some things with the mod, and how to add extra dialog options, I can look into the escape aspect.

I have taken up the torch on this mod, so keep an eye on the chat, as that is where my edits will be showing up. I don't even know how to start my own page as of yet, and the edits I have done so far, are barely noticeable at a glance. After about a month, I might look into starting my own page for the mod. As I am trying to keep the original aspects intact to a large degree.

Also, I am learning how to do a lot, by taking this as a starting point, and my desires to add some spices to the pot.

My ides with the prisoner escape mission, I am actually thinking about setting up a relationship setting with any one of them, outside the normal relationship ranking, to aid you in your escape, when they "like" you enough, from the little "favors" you provide.

Airianna:  while you are looking around in Raven Beak Prison, could you see if there is a line in the code to multiply the chance of approach for rape and/or stealing the PC's stuff?  I find it odd that a female in prison with all males doesn't get a little more "attention".

And thanks for your additions.  So much more could be done here.

I totally agree!! And there isn't from what I have seen, and yes, that is one of the reasons why I am adding female prisoners into the mix... one of them actually has a beard... oops... hahaha

The Kajit vendor is now a female, liked by everyone... gee I wonder why... Surely not because of selling goods, when it is the guards that have to smuggle the goods into the prison in the first place, she must be giving favors to the guards, and being she is the only one who sells things, makes the prisoners like her too... Gotta keep that skooma fix in the cells...

If you actually do add female prisoners, please make it an option.  My female PC wants to be the center of attention and doesn't like competition.  Plus, to often the skyrim engine gets confused and bypasses gender checks.  Also, my Skyrim is a male dominated civilization, so there wouldln't be that many female prisoners, if any - errant females would end up in local jails, not in a max prison.

I would really like to see Raven Beak improved, but I'll stay with the old version if you are hard coding females into it.  If you have, at least have the "flag" set so recycleactor can change the sex to male.

If you actually do add female prisoners, please make it an option.  My female PC wants to be the center of attention and doesn't like competition.  Plus, to often the skyrim engine gets confused and bypasses gender checks.  Also, my Skyrim is a male dominated civilization, so there wouldln't be that many female prisoners, if any - errant females would end up in local jails, not in a max prison.

I would really like to see Raven Beak improved, but I'll stay with the old version if you are hard coding females into it.  If you have, at least have the "flag" set so recycleactor can change the sex to male.

The idea is not to add that many females to the prison, 1 female nord, and changed the vendor to female, makes it easier to find who sells the goods...

I am adding gender checks where I can to ensure the female prisoner won't be trying anything funny (if not samesex) through dialog options. I had considered adding 1 female Imperial as well. But the idea for that, is to have those 2 almost constantly fighting each other... ehem, Stormcloak/Imperial civil war continues even in the cells... But, if the player is male, it gives them something else to play with or perhaps a lesbian wants to have some fun too. There are technically 18 available prisoners, 2 females is about right, as the vendor doesn't have the options to approach the player to start with. So the Vendor's gender is of no concern with the built in bully system. Also I have added 3 guards, and with the stairs I have added, made 2 more guards accessible, and removed their inability to have sex at the prison. There are a few different mods that can be used to initiate sexual content with them as I work on advancing content for sexual dialog to be incorporated into the guard dialog. 

We are both greedy on desiring attention from men. For a total of 32 men in the prison currently, and only 2 females, 1 prisoner and the vendor.

Edit add:

If you use SOS, you can get her in your cross hairs and give her the proper equipment, she already has a beard....

attachicon.gifprison-2.7z

attachicon.gif20170521075634_1.jpg

these are great,. thanks for doing them. i assume this latest one has all your fixes, and we don't need all three?

That is correct, only the last one is has all the edits. The original is still zipped up on my system...

Oh nice, I tested this mod out a week ago and recently uninstalled after finishing it. I'm glad to see someone take up the mantle to capitalize on the potential.

Technically there is no "finishing" it, It's meant to be a prison replacement for going over 1500 gold bounty I think it was.

If you are a mass murderer, and get caught by the guards, as can see in the photo of one of my most recent posts, nearly 30,000 septim bounty, and I had 0 gold at the time.26 to 27 murdered by my hand in the riverwood-whiterun area. Heimskr has to die on every playthrough, this time, I killed anyone who challenged me as I left, and just happened to be going back through riverwood which is basically a ghost town in my game now with 1 guard left standing...

Also, every time you are sent there, it looks like the bully system and escape quest reset, I plan to putting a stop to that as well. Also add in a couple modifiers for how they bring you in. Set it so Current Bounty can either add or remove points from the bully system. High bounty, prisoners would know very quickly that you are likely to kill them than look at them, would increase your bully score. Low bounty, meh, thief that got away too many times then caught, or a couple accidental murders and felt bad for them and basically turned yourself in, would reduce your bully score....

Still there is a lot of things for me to learn and do.

1 being MCM menus that I have never touched before.

Another, add in, if escaped, and sent back, there will be something worse waiting for you. Type of thing.

To go to the prison, without being a prisoner, coc RavenBeakPrison to check the progress. May have to disable the combat ai or get attacked for trespassing.

@Guffel I need your original resource files, as I am getting compilation errors every time I try to change a line.

one example

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "TIF__0300DCE8"...
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\TIF__0300DCE8.psc(0,0): unable to locate script TopicInfo
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\TIF__0300DCE8.psc(6,36): unknown type objectreference
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\TIF__0300DCE8.psc(7,31): cannot convert to unknown type actor
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\TIF__0300DCE8.psc(7,31): cannot cast a objectreference to a actor, types are incompatible
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\TIF__0300DCE8.psc(7,6): unknown type actor
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\TIF__0300DCE8.psc(9,0): GetOwningQuest is not a function or does not exist
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\TIF__0300DCE8.psc(9,17): none is not a known user-defined type
No output generated for TIF__0300DCE8, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on TIF__0300DCE8

Trying to fix the spelling in the popup box on starting the zone, it needs to be recompiled, and I get...

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5"...
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(0,0): unable to locate script Quest
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(7,24): unknown type referencealias
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(12,24): unknown type referencealias
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(17,24): unknown type referencealias
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(22,24): unknown type referencealias
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(28,20): cannot convert to unknown type quest
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(28,20): cannot cast a qf_ravenbeakprisonquest_020062d5 to a quest, types are incompatible
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(28,6): unknown type quest
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(0,0): unable to locate script Quest
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(3,24): unknown type globalvariable
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(4,24): unknown type globalvariable
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(5,25): unknown type objectreference
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(6,25): unknown type objectreference
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(7,15): unknown type actor
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(8,15): unknown type actor
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(9,15): unknown type actor
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(10,15): unknown type actor
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(11,15): unknown type actor
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(12,15): unknown type actor
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(13,15): unknown type actor
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(14,15): unknown type actor
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(15,15): unknown type actor
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(16,15): unknown type actor
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(17,15): unknown type actor
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(18,15): unknown type actor
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(19,15): unknown type actor
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(20,15): unknown type actor
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(21,15): unknown type actor
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(22,15): unknown type actor
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(23,15): unknown type actor
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(24,15): unknown type actor
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(25,15): unknown type actor
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(26,25): unknown type objectreference
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(27,25): unknown type objectreference
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(28,16): unknown type potion
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(29,16): unknown type potion
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(30,15): unknown type armor
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(31,20): unknown type miscobject
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(35,0): variable Utility is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(35,8): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(37,12): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(37,23): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(37,23): cannot relatively compare variables to None
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(37,41): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(37,52): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(37,52): cannot relatively compare variables to None
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(39,1): SetObjectiveDisplayed is not a function or does not exist
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(40,10): objectreference is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(41,1): SetObjectiveDisplayed is not a function or does not exist
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(42,10): objectreference is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(43,10): objectreference is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(45,22): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(45,33): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(45,33): cannot relatively compare variables to None
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(47,20): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(48,2): variable Debug is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(48,8): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(50,22): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(50,33): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(51,2): variable Debug is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(51,86): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(51,8): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(52,2): SetStage is not a function or does not exist
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(55,16): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(55,27): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(55,27): cannot relatively compare variables to None
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(55,44): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(55,55): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(55,55): cannot relatively compare variables to None
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(56,14): objectreference is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(56,27): cannot compare a none to a bool (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(57,12): objectreference is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(58,14): objectreference is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(60,16): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(60,27): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(60,27): cannot relatively compare variables to None
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(60,44): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(60,55): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(60,55): cannot relatively compare variables to None
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(63,2): SetObjectiveDisplayed is not a function or does not exist
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(64,2): SetObjectiveDisplayed is not a function or does not exist
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(65,11): objectreference is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(68,14): objectreference is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(68,27): cannot compare a none to a bool (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(69,12): objectreference is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(70,14): objectreference is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(72,16): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(72,27): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(72,27): cannot relatively compare variables to None
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(72,45): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(72,56): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(72,56): cannot relatively compare variables to None
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(75,2): SetObjectiveDisplayed is not a function or does not exist
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(76,2): SetObjectiveDisplayed is not a function or does not exist
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(78,14): objectreference is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(78,27): cannot compare a none to a bool (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(79,12): objectreference is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(80,14): objectreference is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(82,16): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(82,27): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(82,27): cannot relatively compare variables to None
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(82,45): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(82,56): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(82,56): cannot relatively compare variables to None
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(85,2): SetObjectiveDisplayed is not a function or does not exist
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(86,2): SetObjectiveDisplayed is not a function or does not exist
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(88,14): objectreference is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(88,27): cannot compare a none to a bool (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(89,12): objectreference is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(90,14): objectreference is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(96,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(97,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(98,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(99,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(100,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(101,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(102,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(103,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(104,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(105,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(106,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(107,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(108,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(109,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(110,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(111,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(112,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(113,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(114,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(119,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(120,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(121,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(122,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(123,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(124,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(125,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(126,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(127,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(128,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(129,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(130,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(131,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(132,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(133,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(134,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(135,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(136,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(137,20): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(142,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(143,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(145,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(145,45): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(146,38): variable Utility is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(146,46): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(146,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(148,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(149,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(151,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(151,45): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(152,38): variable Utility is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(152,46): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(152,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(154,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(155,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(157,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(157,45): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(158,38): variable Utility is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(158,46): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(158,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(160,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(161,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(163,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(163,45): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(164,38): variable Utility is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(164,46): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(164,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(166,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(167,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(169,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(169,45): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(170,38): variable Utility is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(170,46): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(170,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(172,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(173,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(175,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(175,45): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(176,38): variable Utility is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(176,46): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(176,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(178,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(179,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(181,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(181,45): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(182,38): variable Utility is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(182,46): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(182,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(184,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(185,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(187,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(187,45): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(188,38): variable Utility is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(188,46): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(188,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(190,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(191,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(193,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(193,45): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(194,38): variable Utility is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(194,46): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(194,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(196,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(197,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(199,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(199,45): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(200,38): variable Utility is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(200,46): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(200,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(202,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(203,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(205,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(205,45): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(206,38): variable Utility is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(206,46): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(206,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(208,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(209,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(211,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(211,45): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(212,38): variable Utility is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(212,46): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(212,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(214,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(215,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(217,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(217,45): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(218,38): variable Utility is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(218,46): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(218,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(220,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(221,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(223,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(223,45): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(224,38): variable Utility is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(224,46): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(224,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(226,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(227,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(229,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(229,45): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(230,38): variable Utility is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(230,46): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(230,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(232,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(233,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(235,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(235,45): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(236,38): variable Utility is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(236,46): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(236,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(238,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(239,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(241,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(241,45): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(242,38): variable Utility is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(242,46): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(242,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(244,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(245,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(247,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(247,45): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(248,38): variable Utility is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(248,46): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(248,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(250,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(251,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(253,23): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(253,45): cannot compare a none to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(254,38): variable Utility is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(254,46): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ravenbeakupkeep.psc(254,21): actor is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(29,34): cannot convert from unknown type quest
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(29,34): cannot cast a quest to a ravenbeakupkeep, types are incompatible
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(33,0): SetObjectiveDisplayed is not a function or does not exist
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(34,0): SetObjectiveDisplayed is not a function or does not exist
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(42,20): cannot convert to unknown type quest
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(42,20): cannot cast a qf_ravenbeakprisonquest_020062d5 to a quest, types are incompatible
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(42,6): unknown type quest
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(43,34): cannot convert from unknown type quest
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(43,34): cannot cast a quest to a ravenbeakupkeep, types are incompatible
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(54,20): cannot convert to unknown type quest
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(54,20): cannot cast a qf_ravenbeakprisonquest_020062d5 to a quest, types are incompatible
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(54,6): unknown type quest
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(55,34): cannot convert from unknown type quest
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(55,34): cannot cast a quest to a ravenbeakupkeep, types are incompatible
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(66,20): cannot convert to unknown type quest
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(66,20): cannot cast a qf_ravenbeakprisonquest_020062d5 to a quest, types are incompatible
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(66,6): unknown type quest
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(67,34): cannot convert from unknown type quest
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(67,34): cannot cast a quest to a ravenbeakupkeep, types are incompatible
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(71,0): SetObjectiveDisplayed is not a function or does not exist
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(72,0): SetObjectiveDisplayed is not a function or does not exist
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(80,20): cannot convert to unknown type quest
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(80,20): cannot cast a qf_ravenbeakprisonquest_020062d5 to a quest, types are incompatible
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(80,6): unknown type quest
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(81,34): cannot convert from unknown type quest
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(81,34): cannot cast a quest to a ravenbeakupkeep, types are incompatible
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(86,16): imagespacemodifier is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(87,20): imagespacemodifier is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(89,0): variable Game is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(89,5): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(89,17): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(90,31): variable Game is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(90,36): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(90,16): objectreference is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(92,0): variable Game is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(92,5): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(92,17): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(93,20): imagespacemodifier is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(94,0): variable Debug is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(94,6): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(95,20): imagespacemodifier is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(96,20): imagespacemodifier is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(97,23): quest is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(98,24): quest is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(99,24): quest is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(99,36): cannot compare a none to a bool (cast missing or types unrelated)
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(100,22): quest is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(102,0): CompleteQuest is not a function or does not exist
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(103,0): Stop is not a function or does not exist
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(111,20): cannot convert to unknown type quest
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(111,20): cannot cast a qf_ravenbeakprisonquest_020062d5 to a quest, types are incompatible
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(111,6): unknown type quest
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(112,34): cannot convert from unknown type quest
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(112,34): cannot cast a quest to a ravenbeakupkeep, types are incompatible
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(117,16): imagespacemodifier is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(118,20): imagespacemodifier is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(119,16): cell is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(120,0): variable Game is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(120,5): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(120,17): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(121,16): objectreference is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(122,0): variable Game is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(122,5): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(122,17): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(123,0): variable Game is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(123,5): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(123,17): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(124,0): variable Game is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(124,5): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(124,17): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(125,20): imagespacemodifier is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(128,20): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(128,31): cannot cast a none to a int, types are incompatible
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(130,10): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(132,10): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(133,19): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(133,30): cannot cast a none to a int, types are incompatible
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(135,23): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(135,34): cannot cast a none to a int, types are incompatible
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(137,10): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(138,12): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(140,10): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(141,12): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(143,10): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(144,12): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(146,10): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(147,12): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(149,10): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(150,12): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(152,10): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(153,12): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(155,10): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(156,12): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(158,10): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(159,12): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(161,10): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(162,12): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(164,10): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(165,12): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(167,10): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(168,12): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(170,10): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(171,12): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(172,22): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(172,33): cannot cast a none to a int, types are incompatible
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(174,11): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(176,10): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(180,20): imagespacemodifier is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(181,20): imagespacemodifier is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(182,0): variable Debug is undefined
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(182,217): globalvariable is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(182,6): none is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(183,10): objectreference is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(184,23): quest is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(185,24): quest is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(186,0): RegisterForUpdateGameTime is not a function or does not exist
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(189,0): SetStage is not a function or does not exist
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(197,20): cannot convert to unknown type quest
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(197,20): cannot cast a qf_ravenbeakprisonquest_020062d5 to a quest, types are incompatible
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(197,6): unknown type quest
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(198,34): cannot convert from unknown type quest
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(198,34): cannot cast a quest to a ravenbeakupkeep, types are incompatible
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(202,0): SetObjectiveDisplayed is not a function or does not exist
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(203,0): SetObjectiveDisplayed is not a function or does not exist
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(204,9): objectreference is not a known user-defined type
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(211,17): unknown type faction
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(213,16): unknown type potion
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(215,16): unknown type potion
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(217,24): unknown type globalvariable
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(219,28): unknown type imagespacemodifier
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(221,28): unknown type imagespacemodifier
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(223,28): unknown type imagespacemodifier
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(225,25): unknown type objectreference
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(227,25): unknown type objectreference
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(229,25): unknown type objectreference
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(231,25): unknown type objectreference
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(233,15): unknown type armor
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(235,24): unknown type globalvariable
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(237,24): unknown type globalvariable
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(239,24): unknown type globalvariable
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(243,25): unknown type objectreference
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(245,25): unknown type objectreference
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(247,25): unknown type objectreference
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(249,14): unknown type cell
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(253,25): unknown type objectreference
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(255,24): unknown type globalvariable
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(257,15): unknown type quest
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(259,25): unknown type objectreference
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(261,25): unknown type objectreference
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(263,15): unknown type quest
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(265,14): unknown type cell
F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5.psc(267,15): unknown type quest
No output generated for QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on QF_RavenBeakPrisonQuest_020062D5

Your idea's sounds good

My woman with beard doesnt have the same colour with her head and body, i prefer the khajit seller as a woman, it fits well.

I like the guard "pet" favorite cell with the double bed and the isolated entrance with personal guards

I saw that you added extra guards and that is a good thing but i want more interactions with them, some should be corrupt or give ore for extra task

The mod says each hour it make a check, idont feel like it does....there should be more action in a prison day i get one or twice that prisonner wants to provoke me there should be more since there is so few female, if you find the stat you could bump it up.

The prison should be harsh espicially for a woman if you pleasure the guards you get a better treatment but prisonner hate you more and tries to provoke you more.  But if you go with the prisonners then the guards will make your life harder

There could be race gang or turf also with the orc, argonians and others dont go mining in their spot or else you pay a fee.

It feels that this prison mod has great potential, i am glad to see someone took the mantle.

Your idea's sounds good

My woman with beard doesnt have the same colour with her head and body, i prefer the khajit seller as a woman, it fits well.

I like the guard "pet" favorite cell with the double bed and the isolated entrance with personal guards

I saw that you added extra guards and that is a good thing but i want more interactions with them, some should be corrupt or give ore for extra task

The mod says each hour it make a check, idont feel like it does....there should be more action in a prison day i get one or twice that prisonner wants to provoke me there should be more since there is so few female, if you find the stat you could bump it up.

The prison should be harsh espicially for a woman if you pleasure the guards you get a better treatment but prisonner hate you more and tries to provoke you more.  But if you go with the prisonners then the guards will make your life harder

There could be race gang or turf also with the orc, argonians and others dont go mining in their spot or else you pay a fee.

It feels that this prison mod has great potential, i am glad to see someone took the mantle.

I will be adding things to it as I go, and agree there are a few things that needed to be changed, I will get the girl with the beard to have the same color hair, all I had done was checked set him to her in passing.

When i figure out how to hook it in, the question when they ask if you like cock or fist, I will be hooking SL into a reply I have added recently. "Hmmm, I like cock, now fuck me or is this going to have to get ugly?" Reverse Bully tactic in my own mind... hehehe

Also, a couple of options I have added will also just end with no results after, because 2 replies need SL hooks to initiate sex. 1 aggressive, the other consensual. Meaning I still have lots to learn yet.

I've just moved the stairs to the other side on the exterior.

- Somehow, the gap I could of sworn I had left was suddenly missing, and NPCs use that side, and could not get through, and neither could my PC.

Changed a few script elements, still looking for the initiation timer for Prisoner Approach.

- IF you have Simple Slavery installed, please test...

- * Get sent to Raven Beak through Auction

- * If it works, your time in jail should show up as FOREVER.

- * If it works, trying to trade more jail time for items will be declined. And turning in ore should give you 1 gold for every 4 ore to be able to purchase items from our favorite Kahjit store.

- * - This is where SL HOOKS will be needed to initiate sex for the items instead.

Fixed the hair coloring for the bearded lady.

Added more clutter next to and inside the "favorite's" cell.

Not Yet implimented

Guard look Variations. Have generated 6 new guard appearances, not yet added to world, Each will have their own name.

Added dialog options, that currently go no where, but will get hooks for SL's sex initiation, both consensual and aggressive.

My request from you:

Names for the prisoners as they are now.

prison-3.7z

- Somehow, the gap I could of sworn I had left was suddenly missing, and NPCs use that side, and could not get through, and neither could my PC.

Changed a few script elements, still looking for the initiation timer for Prisoner Approach.

- * If it works, trying to trade more jail time for items will be declined. And turning in ore should give you 1 gold for every 4 ore to be able to purchase items from our favorite Kahjit store.

- * - This is where SL HOOKS will be needed to initiate sex for the items instead.

Not Yet implimented

Guard look Variations. Have generated 6 new guard appearances, not yet added to world, Each will have their own name.

Added dialog options, that currently go no where, but will get hooks for SL's sex initiation, both consensual and aggressive.

My request from you:

attachicon.gifprison-3.7z

I made a text file with names for the prisonner if you want, the names match the prisonner numbers

I tried to have names that is ok with their races. Ex : number 2 to 5 are nords, number one is the female redguard

thank you for your work on this mod.

Ive found in tss5edith some package with the force greet i thought it might be a lead but i dont know anything about modding

prisonnames.txt

Hmm..I know you'll lose your items if you're sent to this prison and try to escape...but will you lose all of your items if you decide to serve out your sentence?

When i tried it and finished my sentence with mining ore, i got all my items back

Hmm..I know you'll lose your items if you're sent to this prison and try to escape...but will you lose all of your items if you decide to serve out your sentence?

If you try to serve your sentence, And complete all days, you keep your items, when released.

Not Yet implimented

My request from you:

I made a text file with names for the prisonner if you want, the names match the prisonner numbers

I tried to have names that is ok with their races. Ex : number 2 to 5 are nords, number one is the female redguard

Ive found in tss5edith some package with the force greet i thought it might be a lead but i dont know anything about modding

attachicon.gifprisonnames.txt

When i tried it and finished my sentence with mining ore, i got all my items back

Thank you, and I have just tested getting sent in with a level 1 character through the Simple Slavery Auction...

post-340504-0-54332100-1495505136_thumb.jpg

post-340504-0-01046300-1495505146_thumb.jpg

.... Gold from turning in ore, well, guard says he gives it to you, but ummm... nope...

If you try to serve your sentence, And complete all days, you keep your items, when released.

Not Yet implimented

My request from you:

attachicon.gifprisonnames.txt

Thank you, and I have just tested getting sent in with a level 1 character through the Simple Slavery Auction...

attachicon.gif20170522210146_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170522210206_1.jpg

Funny ;) so only solution to get out when a slave is to escape