... And the reason I wasn't able to upload images yet...

Was going to take snapshots, then power failed, when the power came back on, 10 seconds later, reboot and load Skyrim... every time I tried to load a game, even my no-mod save, it would crash, Windows wanted to update.

I really hate Windows 10! It's shoving this onedrive bullshit down my throat, I don't want it on my computer, and it won't let me delete the fucking links to it....  Let's make sure nothing is secure, and we can see EVERYTHING on the computer by storing all your stuff on the cloud! ALT+FU Windows!

Anyway... I started steam, kicked on Skyrim, and the launcher won't launch now that windows had an update... give me a bit to shoot windows with an arrow....

@Tox, Yes, Scripting for Skyrim in the CK has given me nothing but headaches, and put me in a bad mood. Now that anger is directed towards Windows... I am scatterbrained to start with, but damn! I didn't know a program was scatterbrained even more than I am till I tried to script in the CK! - What happened to KISS? "Keep It Stupid Simple"

Yes i know i hate that onedrive bullshit too, always have to click x to close it, i dont even want it !  Ive also got problems with the blue screen of death and when i forget to save my skyrim in a long time and it bugs out i get so frustrated haha i must wait 10-15 minutes so i do some cleaning meanwhile and then return to start up my computer and then i see that onedrive appears again !  I will have to google it there should be something to make it stop.

Windows 10 limits memory for Skyrim but ... i have read on the internet that in one or two month they will have a patch for direct x 9 that will stop the memory limit.  So more memory for good old skyrim. It should help to get smoother well i hope.

Still youre doing a fantastic job with this mod, its already better than it was... so please continue to get headaches trying to handle theses scripts :P

My PC followed the mine time, yard time, bath time and cell time for 2 days and the prisoners still never left their cells.

I am sorry, you are right prisonners dont leave their cells

The wait thing was on a earlier build

Airianna, i was so happy for the teleport and the ore that i didnt realize the prisonners werent there

... And the reason I wasn't able to upload images yet...

Was going to take snapshots, then power failed, when the power came back on, 10 seconds later, reboot and load Skyrim... every time I tried to load a game, even my no-mod save, it would crash, Windows wanted to update.

I really hate Windows 10! It's shoving this onedrive bullshit down my throat, I don't want it on my computer, and it won't let me delete the fucking links to it....  Let's make sure nothing is secure, and we can see EVERYTHING on the computer by storing all your stuff on the cloud! ALT+FU Windows!

Anyway... I started steam, kicked on Skyrim, and the launcher won't launch now that windows had an update... give me a bit to shoot windows with an arrow....

@Tox, Yes, Scripting for Skyrim in the CK has given me nothing but headaches, and put me in a bad mood. Now that anger is directed towards Windows... I am scatterbrained to start with, but damn! I didn't know a program was scatterbrained even more than I am till I tried to script in the CK! - What happened to KISS? "Keep It Stupid Simple"

Yes i know i hate that onedrive bullshit too, always have to click x to close it, i dont even want it !  Ive also got problems with the blue screen of death and when i forget to save my skyrim in a long time and it bugs out i get so frustrated haha i must wait 10-15 minutes so i do some cleaning meanwhile and then return to start up my computer and then i see that onedrive appears again !  I will have to google it there should be something to make it stop.

Windows 10 limits memory for Skyrim but ... i have read on the internet that in one or two month they will have a patch for direct x 9 that will stop the memory limit.  So more memory for good old skyrim. It should help to get smoother well i hope.

Still youre doing a fantastic job with this mod, its already better than it was... so please continue to get headaches trying to handle theses scripts :P

One Drive, is now GONE!

add/remove programs from the old win 7 right click properties on This PC icon on desktop, Control Panel. Since I can't locate it through the Win 10 start menu... Right click on Microsoft one drive in the list, REMOVE PROGRAM... and done.

My PC followed the mine time, yard time, bath time and cell time for 2 days and the prisoners still never left their cells.

It's on my next thing to do after I can get Skyrim running again.

- Installing Skyrim again, now....

This is bad... Even a reinstall of SKyrim, it's still not loading...

This update for Windows 10 hasn't broke my Skyrim completely, but darn near....

----

Windows 10 totally sucks.

Ok, Windows 10, NO LONGER supports compatibility mode. - Skyrim isn't broken

WIndows 10, now auto adjust everything to add bass, so I can no longer hear 90% of anything from it... Audio Bass just gives me a migraine, and can only hear unintelligent mumbling and low rumbles from it now, Where is the damn sound? Sorry, Bass is a thump from sound, but is NOT sound it's self, might as well thump yourself upside the head with a baseball bat to produce the same effects... But at least you can hear the sound of the wood making contact as well, not just the thump in your head from getting impacted.

---

Anyway, I can get back to looking over the mod, and seeing why they don't move now.

Give this one a try, Let's hope it corrects it's self...

- The Actors already have the destinations in their lists, on where they are supposed to be, and when. I have added their package data to the bully package lists, in hopes this causes them to actually go where they are supposed to be around the specified times.

- This one has some added landscaping

- All yard guards now have names (2 left inside the Prison to change)

prison-14.7z

The link to SS is related to one of Raven's quest names. Might be part of the missing package.

That's what I was thinking, so if you could toss me the line used to trigger it, I could kinda rebuild it.

I did. It's in our pm. :)

- The Actors already have the destinations in their lists, on where they are supposed to be, and when. I have added their package data to the bully package lists, in hopes this causes them to actually go where they are supposed to be around the specified times.

attachicon.gifprison-14.7z

For me prison 14 doesnt correct the inmates, they are still stuck in their cells

but its late ill try again tomorrow

For me prison 14 doesnt correct the inmates, they are still stuck in their cells

Same for me... I am still trying to figure it out....

Good news... I have the Slave side patch ready to go...

And I broke the yard area, have to redo the mesh when I get everything in place for it.

After this is done compiling, I will upload it like this other one.

Same for me... I am still trying to figure it out....

Good news... I have the Slave side patch ready to go...

And I broke the yard area, have to redo the mesh when I get everything in place for it.

After this is done compiling, I will upload it like this other one.

I had to start a new game to get the prisoners to leave their cells.  They were in the mine but just stood around in several groups doing nothing.  The bully system didn't work and the only reason they move from their comatose stupor was other mods, DEC, HH, LV etc.

I really like the additions you've added, but the one I wanted more than any was the bully system to work and possibly a slider for time between attempts.  In other words, I wanted my female PC to have a hard time keeping her equipment, ore, clothes and virginity.    

I had to start a new game to get the prisoners to leave their cells.  They were in the mine but just stood around in several groups doing nothing.  The bully system didn't work and the only reason they move from their comatose stupor was other mods, DEC, HH, LV etc.

I really like the additions you've added, but the one I wanted more than any was the bully system to work and possibly a slider for time between attempts.  In other words, I wanted my female PC to have a hard time keeping her equipment, ore, clothes and virginity.    

When Guffel has a chance, he promised he would show me where that is located, I want the bully system to fire every 15 minutes myself... No matter what the score you have... I will keep trying to find that as well while I look at other aspects.

And here are some of the changes I made to the "yard" area....

i can't even get sent to the prison since version 11 or 12. keeps repeating the dialogue a few times then they atack anyway. works with the original mod if i install that one.

If you need to, use console commands

COC RavenBeakPrison

SetStage RavemBeakPrisonQuest 0

It was broken on getting sent in since 8 ....13 is when it was fixed for getting sent in, and the NPCs stand around and drool on themselves.

Just can't get sent via simple slavery just yet.

With a high enough bounty, surrender to the guards with the current version. They take what gold you are carrying and send you to the prison. *stash the gold then run to a guard and surrender*

And I am trying to figure out why the NPCs aren't doing what they are supposed to be doing with the bully system.

--- Small edits, never touched the bully approach, arrest, sent to the cell scripts till 13, to fix what ever caused it to break in 7.

-- Killing the approach while the player is already having sex, via if controls are disabled... might have caused their current issue.

i can't even get sent to the prison since version 11 or 12. keeps repeating the dialogue a few times then they atack anyway. works with the original mod if i install that one.

If you need to, use console commands

COC RavenBeakPrison

SetStage RavemBeakPrisonQuest 0

It was broken on getting sent in since 8 ....13 is when it was fixed for getting sent in, and the NPCs stand around and drool on themselves.

Just can't get sent via simple slavery just yet.

With a high enough bounty, surrender to the guards with the current version. They take what gold you are carrying and send you to the prison. *stash the gold then run to a guard and surrender*

And I am trying to figure out why the NPCs aren't doing what they are supposed to be doing with the bully system.

--- Small edits, never touched the bully approach, arrest, sent to the cell scripts till 13, to fix what ever caused it to break in 7.

-- Killing the approach while the player is already having sex, via if controls are disabled... might have caused their current issue.

thx

Ok, This one, they are mining again in a new game, and moving around, with normal time advancement.

post-340504-0-15864100-1496491367_thumb.jpg

- Includes the new "quest" to start the slave side of Raven Beak.

Use Command if Simple Slavery Auction doesn't go anywhere, and you are stuck in the auction house.

setstage RavenBeakWarden 0

prison-15.7z

- Had to add new calls for them to move to the cells for them to be in to get them functional again. Never even touched the original functions, which I was going to look at next if they continued to fail to do what they were supposed to do in the first place.

Ok, This one, they are mining again in a new game, and moving around, with normal time advancement.

attachicon.gif20170603065724_1.jpg

Use Command if Simple Slavery Auction doesn't go anywhere, and you are stuck in the auction house.

attachicon.gifprison-15.7z

does it includes the pex files that you made for 13 ?

5 megs Why is that ?

attachicon.gif20170603065724_1.jpg

attachicon.gifprison-15.7z

does it includes the pex files that you made for 13 ?

5 megs Why is that ?

Just the .esp, none of the pex for it.

I didn't add a lot to it, but I am thinking the CK finally did a proper compilation this time? *seriously, your guess is as good as mine at this point* Previous version, 14 wasn't even 1 meg... But still, compare this to other mods, this one is only just getting started.

Get into the yard, and use tcl to slip past the wall, and take a look around.... Go for a swim too if you like.

Edit add - Creating an archive for it, will have the pex and source in it, by what I understand. -- Never mind, CK crashed again... LOL

In my game, they get out of their cell, a group goes back to their cell and the other group stays inside

But no one goes mining

I will see with a new game if it do the same

Yeah... No regrets... New game will be required...

Edit add!!!

I am anxious to see how it turns out for you, I am hoping the bully system is working again, and they actually start to approach again. Even if they have always been rather slow on the approach in my book.

Can coc ravenbeakprison to watch the prisoners move... Mine is... offlimits, Jack will start shouting at you for being in there, as if it were his home, when you are neither a slave nor inmate.

Well the prisonners are in the mine where Jack was but they all stand still all eighteen of them doing nothing

Jack is nowhere to be found in the mine

No approach from anyone except for the guard the firts to tell me about the ore

The stairs to go to the favorite room are blocked by snow

Well the prisonners are in the mine where Jack was but they all stand still all eighteen of them doing nothing

Jack is nowhere to be found in the mine

No approach from anyone except for the guard the firts to tell me about the ore

The stairs to go to the favorite room are blocked by snow

I had issues exiting the mine, My Half Dragon horns would get stuck on the roof section, lifted that part up.

The "snow" is part of the mountain peak close by... Moved the mountain...

The guys in the mine need some time before they start to move around, just grabed a pickaxe and mined 1 area... By the time I was mining the last node where the guard patrols, 2 of the inmates were mining, when I got done with the other section, the rest had moved from the hallway to mine as well... It's a bit slow. I will try to tweak it a bit.

Could i use the wait function or its better not ?

I agree with you it seem slow, the vendor was stuck trying to move to a platform but the rest seemed to wait for instruction for the missing jack

Right now, better not....

Dunno why Jack disappears, It's not often he is missing when I come through, and he has 1 patrol marker that he just stands on always, and he is set up right next to it. So you know I am kinda confused by it myself.

I am adding something, that if the player as an inmate is naked, they should get followed, and forces the quest stage to jump to either of the approaches, So while naked, bully attempts should be just about 1 right after the other.... Allowable every 0.2 hours... So could have both fire, 1 then the other, or 1 then wait the time and fire again...

Now to test it.. wish me luck.

- New game is required... But, when my PC walks past them inmates naked, they all seem to stop and stare... *Several of my mods stopped functioning, a new game will tell me if it's the new addin causing problems with the papyrus, or if the old save just doesn't like the changes.. I will test again later after a nap.