How long should it take to find the Temptations, because after search quite a few locations I have found none. Thank you in advance.

It is impossible for me to tell you how long as each game is different. I have found 3 or 4 temptations within 10 mins and other times I have gone for days without seeing one. Are you checking other furniture besides chests? You may find them in wardrobes, side tables and drawers etc.

Good luck.

dePog

They pop randomly, sometimes you find plenty, sometimes you find nothing at all.

I found 4 of them when seaching windhelm, but of course, i try to collect mara's boon, and i found only 3 to this day... :(

Its 50% easier to find Temptations than it is Boons :(

Sorry

Just wondering how does you mod work with devious devices. would you be loosing stamina all the time since its items not forced on you by the mod.

If it does that would there be a possibility that you could make it so that the mod is fine by you using it so that the penalties you get only comes from devious devices.

Just wondering how does you mod work with devious devices. would you be loosing stamina all the time since its items not forced on you by the mod.

If it does that would there be a possibility that you could make it so that the mod is fine by you using it so that the penalties you get only comes from devious devices.

From what I am aware, the various devious devices are not flagged as clothing/jewellery or armour, so should not cause problems, though I have not had them used on my Tiefling, well yet any way.

They pop randomly, sometimes you find plenty, sometimes you find nothing at all.

I found 4 of them when seaching windhelm, but of course, i try to collect mara's boon, and i found only 3 to this day... :(

Its 50% easier to find Temptations than it is Boons :(

Sorry

I'm aware, that was just an exemple to illustrate :D

I just found 3 temptations in the bard academy, and others in each of solitude's houses, that was a great "Murphy's law" moment... Still found a boon :D

Would doing Mara's quest help, i wonder... I shall find out.

About the stamina drain, that's just my 0,02€, but it's not something that really bother if you play in a full stealthy way... I mean, stam is good for sprint or power attacks, and you don't need either for sneaking around, backstab or pickpocket... Wouldn't a sneak penalty actually be more punishing ?

Hello depog.

I really enjoy your mod although i have 1 problem..... i cant find maras shrine... which apparently is around morthal in one cave ( As the letter says) .... Maybe im just blind but I cant seem to spot it  :-/

But anyways this mod is really well made and i hope for further development :)

Sincerely hero097 :D

Edit : Also there is another problem or bug or w/e that might be due to me missinstalling or smth.

but if i switch my weapons ( Venom claws) and unequip the claws , the gauntlet also gets unequipped.

I mean it isnt a biggy , you can reequip it again , but from time to time its teasing.

also happens when you equip a spell and then unequip it.

Hi still enjoying this great mod just a quick question though, is it possible to disable tieflings tail it`s just that it gets in the way of certain scenes :(

Hi Mack71

There is the Morph spell that makes Tief look human (no tail, no horns) but that severely handicaps her health and stamina. If you mean take it off permanently, then that would require rewriting a quest script at the start of the game and that would screw around with existing savegames.

I suppose I could write a new script which took off her tail at the Temple of Decision, but not sure how many people would want that feature seeing that she is a Tiefling and they sorta have tails as a main characteristic.

From memory the Devious Devices equipment does not have any clothing or armor keywords so it should not trigger a stamina drain (as Varithina commented). The only issues would be if the devices wanted to be attached at the same points as her tail or horns. I did try the mod out once and found that some devices did attach ok and others were hindered by her tail or horns

I just found 3 temptations in the bard academy, and others in each of solitude's houses, that was a great "Murphy's law" moment... Still found a boon :D

About the stamina drain, that's just my 0,02€, but it's not something that really bother if you play in a full stealthy way... I mean, stam is good for sprint or power attacks, and you don't need either for sneaking around, backstab or pickpocket... Wouldn't a sneak penalty actually be more punishing ?

lol, you want me to penalize a stealth character for sneaking? I think Tief has enough issues to deal with without me making her sneak drain her stamina. However, there are a number of other mods that you can add that would add that feature if you want it.

Doing Mara's path has no effect on how likely it is to find a Boon, although Murphy's Law does seem to make it harder, lol

Hello depog.

I really enjoy your mod although i have 1 problem..... i cant find maras shrine... which apparently is around morthal in one cave ( As the letter says) .... Maybe im just blind but I cant seem to spot it  :-/

Edit : Also there is another problem or bug or w/e that might be due to me missinstalling or smth.

but if i switch my weapons ( Venom claws) and unequip the claws , the gauntlet also gets unequipped.

I mean it isnt a biggy , you can reequip it again , but from time to time its teasing.

Not sure what you mean by gauntlet. Do you mean the wrist strap and chain? Do you have the pre-requisite HN66 Hands and Nails mod installed http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57083/?

The only things that should equip and unequip when switching to Claws is Tief's nails should extend or retract.

I have sent you a private message with the location of Mara's Power Stone

Hello depog.

Not sure what you mean by gauntlet. Do you mean the wrist strap and chain? Do you have the pre-requisite HN66 Hands and Nails mod installed http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57083/?

The only things that should equip and unequip when switching to Claws is Tief's nails should extend or retract.

Sorry shouldve been more specific with the gauntlet part. What i ment is the equipable Claw that gives you + 8 armor and 40% easier lockpicking and is verified as light armor. When equipping this item your nails are shown. Thats the item i meant , which keeps unequiping if you unequip the venom or dragon claw or if you equip a spell and then unequip it. If you have equipped the light armor claw , and try to unequip it , it says you cant unequip it , so i guess that it is a bug .

Hello depog.

Sorry shouldve been more specific with the gauntlet part. What i ment is the equipable Claw that gives you + 8 armor and 40% easier lockpicking and is verified as light armor. When equipping this item your nails are shown. Thats the item i meant , which keeps unequiping if you unequip the venom or dragon claw or if you equip a spell and then unequip it. If you have equipped the light armor claw , and try to unequip it , it says you cant unequip it , so i guess that it is a bug .

Yes, there is a bug, but not what you think. I should not have given the gauntlets a name so that you can't see them when they are equipped. For instance, there is another gauntlet that equips when you use Dragon Claws, but because I have made its name invisible you don't realise it is there.

The Venom gauntlet is equipped automatically when you use the Venom Claws weapon. They are linked by my scripting. I have set them so they cannot be unequipped by the player, they can only be unequipped (automatically) when you stop using Venom Claws weapon. I will make their name invisible again when I post the games next update. Just ignore them at the moment, they aren't affecting the game.

Thanks for pointing it out to me.

Cheers

dePog

PS: make sure you have either Venom or Dragon Claws extended when picking locks so you get the 40% lockpicking bonus.

lol, you want me to penalize a stealth character for sneaking? I think Tief has enough issues to deal with without me making her sneak drain her stamina. However, there are a number of other mods that you can add that would add that feature if you want it.

Doing Mara's path has no effect on how likely it is to find a Boon, although Murphy's Law does seem to make it harder, lol

No that would be harsh, what i meant is that wearing clothing does drain stam, but it's not all that terrible since she won't use stam much anyway (Tiefs isn't good for good old battle, what with the stagger and all).

I actually when around everywhere with trinkets for carry weight, and just took my time taking out the enemies one by one.

I suggested a sneak penalty, but that can be a movement penalty, carry weight or anything you see fit (that include doing nothing if i'm raving with self punishment :P)

Hello depog.

Yes, there is a bug, but not what you think. I should not have given the gauntlets a name so that you can't see them when they are equipped. For instance, there is another gauntlet that equips when you use Dragon Claws, but because I have made its name invisible you don't realise it is there.

The Venom gauntlet is equipped automatically when you use the Venom Claws weapon. They are linked by my scripting. I have set them so they cannot be unequipped by the player, they can only be unequipped (automatically) when you stop using Venom Claws weapon. I will make their name invisible again when I post the games next update. Just ignore them at the moment, they aren't affecting the game.

Thanks for pointing it out to me.

Cheers

dePog

PS: make sure you have either Venom or Dragon Claws extended when picking locks so you get the 40% lockpicking bonus.

Alright ... so there basically is one invisible venom claw that is equipped when equipping the weapon and there is an visible one that shouldnt be visible , Gotcha ! Since the invisible one worked on the dragon claw I didnt know about the invisible claw. Thanks for clearing that up ! :)

Cheers , hero097

No that would be harsh, what i meant is that wearing clothing does drain stam, but it's not all that terrible since she won't use stam much anyway (Tiefs isn't good for good old battle, what with the stagger and all).

I actually when around everywhere with trinkets for carry weight, and just took my time taking out the enemies one by one.

I suggested a sneak penalty, but that can be a movement penalty, carry weight or anything you see fit (that include doing nothing if i'm raving with self punishment :P)

So, you're suggesting that her carry weight ability should be lower when she is in sneak mode? Hmmmm.... that makes some sense. I imagine it would be hard to sneak up on an enemy if you had 4 Mammoth tusks, a dead deer carcass and a dozen library books in your inventory. I will put some thought into your suggestion and see what deviously sadistic penalty I can burden Tief with if she has a lot of loot  when sneaking.

If people complain I will just tell them that it is all elphilou's fault. :)

dePog

Hello, i might have found a bug with the wombs:

When doing the diplomatic immunity mission, the wombs are removed by Delphine (you can actually remove them whenever you want).

You can then go to the temple of decision and receive a new black womb, that will collect souls, and get the first one back after the mission (you don't get a new white womb). You don't get a new womb if you just put them in a chest.

didn't try it with the cidna mine's quest, but i'm pretty sure you could get another one there.

Also, whenever i use the wombs for enchanting or refilling, i have a ctd :(

Hello, i might have found a bug with the wombs:

When doing the diplomatic immunity mission, the wombs are removed by Delphine (you can actually remove them whenever you want).

You can then go to the temple of decision and receive a new black womb, that will collect souls, and get the first one back after the mission (you don't get a new white womb). You don't get a new womb if you just put them in a chest.

didn't try it with the cidna mine's quest, but i'm pretty sure you could get another one there.

Also, whenever i use the wombs for enchanting or refilling, i have a ctd :(

hmmm..... OK I will check that out, thanks.

Hello dePog. Its me again.

There might be another problem that might be in need to be fixed, and thats if i try to assign the claws to favorite , doesnt matter if dragon or venom , they disappear.

The only way to regain them then is by using the console or go to the hall of decision and 'repair' the claws.

Since this might be due to me installing the mod wrong ( might be ) I want your opinion about it.

Cheer , hero097

Your mod seems interesting and well made, however, after reading the mod instructions, your book mod, and the letters several times as well as spending some 5 hours running around Mortal looking for a shrine to start the game, I have been unable to find it.

Your mod seems interesting and well made, however, after reading the mod instructions, your book mod, and the letters several times as well as spending some 5 hours running around Mortal looking for a shrine to start the game, I have been unable to find it.

I have messaged you with the location.