5 hours ago, Golden_Wolf said:

are there female creatures in this mod or are there only male and if there are female creatures how do I get them?

MNC adds: female Dragon Priests, Giants and Goat NPCs into the game. also has female horse & dog(cheaply done) meshes available for any horses/dogs flagged as female.

HCOS adds: female Dragons & Werewolves NPCs into the game.

they are added to the leveled npc lists so they will show up at random like everything else (unless another mod overrides it)

Hentai Creatures can also summon them (except for the female goats because they are newer)

15 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

MNC adds: female Dragon Priests, Giants and Goat NPCs into the game. also has female horse & dog(cheaply done) meshes available for any horses/dogs flagged as female.

HCOS adds: female Dragons & Werewolves NPCs into the game.

they are added to the leveled npc lists so they will show up at random like everything else (unless another mod overrides it)

Hentai Creatures can also summon them (except for the female goats because they are newer)

thanks for the anwser. But I am not sure on how to spawn a female varian using hentai creatures

Edited by Golden_Wolf
On 7/21/2022 at 12:26 AM, Stryker1177 said:

The Armor Addon needs to be added to this esp. Under Armor ; SkinWerewolfBlackhard; Armature: NakedWerewolfHermBlackhard is noted but has no listing under Armor Addon to define the mesh used.

So what do I need to do? Already at the 'Armature' menu, what's the next step?

1 hour ago, flyingturtle1112 said:

So what do I need to do? Already at the 'Armature' menu, what's the next step?

an alternative usage for this esp is to bypass the Creature Framework Argonian/Kajiit player bug.
the problem is something's stopping the Creature Framework from applying the new mesh files to the player's werewolf form when they are playing as a Argonian or Kajiit.

(this seems to be fixed in the newer CF, it's mostly SOS and freecam that is causing some issues.)

my solution to the problem is to just force the player's werewolf form to use one mesh at all times.
(Player's Male or Herm Werewolf form is always erect, and Female form is Female).

1. open the HornyWereHermPlayer.esp with TES5Edit (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?)
2. find FormID 00000007 (just type 7 in the FormID search box and hit enter)
3. on the right side of the screen find the line called "WNAM-Worn Armor"
4. in the "WNAM-Worn Armor" line right click on "SkinWerewolfHermBlack [ARMO:##005AD0]" and click on "Edit"
5. type in ONE of the following numbers for the body you want

Note: ## = whatever number is in front of the "HornyCreatures.esp" on the left side of the screen.

FormID        Female Player    Male Player
##005AC0    Normal Female / Normal Male
##005AC2    Normal Female / Normal Male Red dick
##005ADE    Normal Female / black Horse dick
##005AE0    Normal Female / Red Horse dick
##005AD1    Hermaphrodite Black / Hermaphrodite Horse Black
##005AD3    Hermaphrodite Red/ Hermaphrodite Horse Red

On 7/25/2022 at 10:09 PM, MadMansGun said:

I finally figured it out! I was the guy who was having trouble some months ago, btw. 

I just opened all of my mods at once with SSEEdit instead of just the herm patch, and I realized it was being overwritten by Rags No More! After all that, it was a load order issue...

Hello - thanks for making this mod, love it. One rough edge I've been trying to see if I can edit and sort out myself... the horse fucker animation, for example... the climax stage is suggestive of MxM, yet the json data for it says otherwise (type: CreatureFemale). What is it meant to be?

Either way, if the creature's cum particle effect could be turned off for all those __ fucker animations that would polish things out for female creatures better. I'd do it myself but it seems baked into the animation itself which looked rather involved to get in there and change.

EDIT: Had a "what if I just..." moment after writing all that. A lazy workaround for now is to just delete the creature's cum .nif files. A dirty hack but it works.

EDIT2: Well I've been spending some time learning the ins and outs of how this all works. It looks like it could be properly fixed by just doing a whole bunch of copy-pasting of the json to make female variants of the animations, just sans the creature cum part is all. Would be easy, just tedious I suppose. Personally I'm just using the "sexchange" console command on the creatures to switch their mesh back to the vanilla mesh (aside from the few creatures that actually have dedicated female meshes). When combined with fluffworks shell shading, that's all you really need anyway ;)

Edited by Impact14
2 hours ago, Impact14 said:

yea that's a problem with using AnimObjects, you have to pic having them on everything or nothing, by default all horses in skyrim are setup to be male so i added the cum effect to the animation.

there are 4 ways to remove them:

1. what you did (not the best idea but it works)

2. remove it from the esp (slightly better but still not the best)

3. remove it from the animation (edit the FNIS_HCOSBestiality_horse_List.txt and run generatefnisformodders.exe on it, and then use generatefnisforusers.exe)

4. make a renamed copy of the animation without it (lots of work to do and it eats up a sexlab slot)

If you're not interested in tackling #4, I may be willing to. I see what needs to be done, been tinkering a bit tonight. You could post it as an optional file or something, as I understand it's more of a niche interest that people may not want to use slots over.

I happend to have ran in to a problem, seems that no animation whatosever is playing now, none at all, everyone is T posing, I think I have messed up somewere. Can anyone help me?

Edit: I mostly fixed it, I had the Non SE FNIS on my SE game. Now Only the animals T pose wich for dragons is really funny ngl. hope I can break it further in to working correctly.

Edited by IPV4mighyError
Mostly fixed the problem on my own.
1 hour ago, IPV4mighyError said:

I happend to have ran in to a problem, seems that no animation whatosever is playing now, none at all, everyone is T posing, I think I have messed up somewere. Can anyone help me?

did you install the wrong version? you are on the LE page.

Hii... 

I need Help with the installation, multiple attempts to install correctly habe failed. Can anyone help? Because the error is that these mods are not working properly, the frist attempt was the most effective because there were intimate parts. The game does not show even though I have a mod manager (Vortex), i downolad all the required mods, and one mistake was there was intercourse, the character was frozen and you had to quit the game.

P.S.... I also need some mods if someone is able to send compatible with those needed for horny creatures for nudity klafid this (cat race).

PPS ... I use google translator if there are any bugs sorry.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i don't use mod managers so i have no clue what i'm looking at, but i will assume those ⚠️ should not be there.

I know that I have already repaired the scenes a bit, everything is just missing Penises in short you know how to fix it?

6 hours ago, Wiquka said:

I know that I have already repaired the scenes a bit, everything is just missing Penises in short you know how to fix it?

that depends on what exactly the problem is:

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

Aroused mesh not getting/staying applied during animations (a list of things to try):
A. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
B. go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Clear Creatures"
C. go to the Creature Framework MCM and enable "Force arousal update"
D. go to the Creature Framework MCM and disable "SexLab Aroused integration"
E. try clicking on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit and reload the save. (wait for Creature Framework to reinstall and register)
F. click on the uninstall button in CF's MCM, then save & quit, then use a save editor to remove all of Creature Framework's scripts & forms from your save file, then uninstall CF and install the older version (1.1.0-pre2). NOTE: you may need to save & quit again after installing to get it's MCM menu to load.

also adding this to the Skyrim.ini (My Documents\My Games\Skyrim) may help CF work a bit better:

[General]
bPreemptivelyUnloadCells=1

Creature Framework not registering mods / is empty / stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

and are you using LE or SE/AE? because i'm seeing mods for both listed in your screenshots.....also install guides and 3ds max files are NOT mods and i'm sure that they should not be in there.

18 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

that depends on what exactly the problem is:

and are you using LE or SE/AE? because i'm seeing mods for both listed in your screenshots.....also install guides and 3ds max files are NOT mods and i'm sure that they should not be in there.

I have neither SE nor LE and i hve regular skyrim 

On 8/12/2022 at 10:25 PM, Wiquka said:

Hii... 

I need Help with the installation, multiple attempts to install correctly habe failed. Can anyone help? Because the error is that these mods are not working properly, the frist attempt was the most effective because there were intimate parts. The game does not show even though I have a mod manager (Vortex), i downolad all the required mods, and one mistake was there was intercourse, the character was frozen and you had to quit the game.

P.S.... I also need some mods if someone is able to send compatible with those needed for horny creatures for nudity klafid this (cat race).

PPS ... I use google translator if there are any bugs sorry.

Use Mod Organizer2  It's more useful than nexus modmanager. And let hold your game Cleane. Not made a trash from files of mods in Data folder, and more easy to see which mod overwrite other mods. It's looks like that.

image.png.19df8d03a840cf4495ff7c1cb4687738.png

• 4 weeks later...

I could really use a hand. Seems that all my animations work fine. However, whenever I try horse x dragon the dragon is always invisible. This is the same for all the other animal x animal interactions. I'm wondering if there's a mod I'm missing or my load order is messed. I also use vortex which could be an issue, but I haven't had a problem yet.

3 hours ago, Toxiccan said:

I could really use a hand. Seems that all my animations work fine. However, whenever I try horse x dragon the dragon is always invisible. This is the same for all the other animal x animal interactions. I'm wondering if there's a mod I'm missing or my load order is messed. I also use vortex which could be an issue, but I haven't had a problem yet.

are you sure the dragon is invisible? or is it super small?

if you have "SexLab Utility Plus" installed there is some other mod (i can't remember the name of) that conflicts with it and can cause actors to go super small (turn on freecam and look underground).

or it could just be that you installed the wrong version of ABC and the aroused meshes are the wrong ones for your game.

or it could be a bad bash/smash patch that is messing up the body template flags in the armors/armoraddons.

those are the only 3 things i can think of (because if it was the wrong mnc or hcos then your animations would also not work)