On 4/22/2022 at 11:24 PM, MadMansGun said:

3 things to look at:

1 the "conflict warnings about werewolves" folder in the "SexLabandMNC_Install_Guide_V6_3.7z" because it could be a sos conflict.

2 the readme in the Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch folder (because it could be the Argonian/Kajiit player bug or something like it)

3 make sure you don't have moonlight tails installed....or as least don't have any custom appearance setting turned on in it's mcm.

So basically I should set all sos schlongs to 0% for werewolves and then clean the schlong so it's cleared from the player, in the case it got applied earlier on?

So, for some reason the black one is working but the red one isnt?

I modified the HornyWereHermPlayer.esp to equip the Red Version, then set the CF HermWerewolf Entry to Werewolf Red, and no it again does not equip anymore

Edited by RhodosGuard
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, flyingturtle1112 said:

How do you activate Herm Werewolf? Playing as a female khajiit.

HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.7z\HCOS Werewolf extras\Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch\DGHCP V2

that one is SE compatible (since you asked over there as well)

Edited by MadMansGun
2 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.7z\HCOS Werewolf extras\Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch\DGHCP V2

that one is SE compatible (since you asked over there as well)

Yeah, sorry about the double post. I did try that though, and I still couldn't get it to work. Not sure what I'm missing... any ideas?

1 minute ago, flyingturtle1112 said:

Yeah, sorry about the double post. I did try that though, and I still couldn't get it to work. Not sure what I'm missing... any ideas?

something must be editing the player/prisoner npc entry, look at anything loading after it's esp......that or you have moonlight tails installed.

9 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

something must be editing the player/prisoner npc entry, look at anything loading after it's esp......that or you have moonlight tails installed.

I sorted my load order using LOOT, and I'm not using Moonlight Tails. There are a few things that could change the player npc data... but I've changed the player werewolf armor using TES5Edit to 'SkinWerewolfHermRedHard [ARMO:05005AD3]" per the read me in the compatibility pack - still no luck.

17 minutes ago, flyingturtle1112 said:

I sorted my load order using LOOT

that thing has a bad habit of getting the order wrong.

There are a few things that could change the player npc data... but I've changed the player werewolf armor using TES5Edit to 'SkinWerewolfHermRedHard [ARMO:05005AD3]" per the read me in the compatibility pack - still no luck.

did you try setting the patch to load last?

Edit: also maybe make sure your not in wolf form before you add the patch....and after you do try removing & reequipping your armor/clothing before transforming.

Edited by MadMansGun
5 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

that thing has a bad habit of getting the order wrong.

did you try setting the patch to load last?

That didn't seem to work... I did have some success with the texture and model though; by changing the armor value to 'troll' then back again, it is now the default white-and-grey herm model. Still no penis though.

1 minute ago, flyingturtle1112 said:

it is now the default white-and-grey herm model. Still no penis though.

odd, maybe the mod manager is not updating the esp? don't know what else it could be at this point.

Oh, and the testicles are visible as well, just no penis.

sounds like the esp is unedited/did not get saved....so try having sex?

Edited by MadMansGun
1 minute ago, MadMansGun said:

sounds like the esp is unedited/did not get saved....so try having sex?

Right, that's what I've been trying, unsuccessfully. The esp is definitely saved too, I got a popup confirming save when I closed SSEEdit and it was still changed when I opened it again. Any other ideas?

11 minutes ago, flyingturtle1112 said:

Any other ideas?

...maybe the sse version of hcos is older than i think it is, there was some formid changes many versions ago......you sure it's set to a "Hard" armor? and that "hard" armor is pointing to a "hard" ArmorAddon?

11 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

...maybe the sse version of hcos is older than i think it is, there was some formid changes many versions ago......you sure it's set to a "Hard" armor? and that "hard" armor is pointing to a "hard" ArmorAddon?

And that's where my modding knowledge ends. Where would I check that?

2 minutes ago, flyingturtle1112 said:

And that's where my modding knowledge ends. Where would I check that?

hold ctrl and click on the "worn armor" line, it will take you to the "armor".

from there you scroll down to the bottom and look at the "armature" section, you should see a werewolf "ArmorAddon" listed in there.

if it's not a hard one then things are seriously outdated in SE land and you will need to find the right "armor" to use for the "worn armor" line. (don't trust the armor names, they may be wrong)

3 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

hold ctrl and click on the "worn armor" line, it will take you to the "armor".

from there you scroll down to the bottom and look at the "armature" section, you should see a werewolf "ArmorAddon" listed in there.

if it's not a hard one then things are seriously outdated in SE land and you will need to find the right "armor" to use for the "worn armor" line. (don't trust the armor names, they may be wrong)

Maybe I'm changing the wrong value because nothing happens when I ctrl + click the worn armor line. Here's a screenshot of the value I'm changing.

Capture.PNG

3 minutes ago, flyingturtle1112 said:

Maybe I'm changing the wrong value because nothing happens when I ctrl + click the worn armor line. Here's a screenshot of the value I'm changing.

you need to click on the filled in spot....(i would also comment on that not being a "hard" armor there but the names are not trustworthy at this time)

7 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

you need to click on the filled in spot....(i would also comment on that not being a "hard" armor there but the names are not trustworthy at this time)

Ok, changed it to a "hard" armor, which changed me back into the default black fur with breasts werewolf, no testicles. I also couldn't find an "ArmorAddon", though I did find the armature section.

Capture.PNG