3 hours ago, Gurudo99 said:

edit 3: soooo it turns out that fnis is causing the screen to go black with the mods installed. but if i remove the meshes folder that contains the animationsetdatasinglefile.txt and all the templates it works. are those needed or are they only placeholders that i can remove?

the fuck? why would FNIS be messing with the load screens? they are animated nifs and therefor do not count as FNIS/HKX animation files.

if you delete animationsetdatasinglefile.txt and rerun FNIS it will regenerate that file (but i don't know what the file itself is even used for)

9 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

the fuck? why would FNIS be messing with the load screens? they are animated nifs and therefor do not count as FNIS/HKX animation files.

if you delete animationsetdatasinglefile.txt and rerun FNIS it will regenerate that file (but i don't know what the file itself is even used for)

yea that's what i'm saying ? i reinstalled everything and regenerated the files and still the black screen with the meshes folder. i removed everything from the folder and tried but still nothing. the folder has to literally be gone for no black screen. i'm out of ideas.

edit: I FIXED IT! for SOME FUCKING REASON it was the amorous adventures mod making the screen black but ONLY when loaded with hcos. none of the meshes are the same, no filepaths are even similar, nothing. so i have no idea why it would fuck up like it did but removing that mod fixed the problem.

edit 2: scratch that. just installed more mods and it's doing it again. i'll look into it and see what i can do.

final edit: welp got pissed and just decided to delete skyrim all together. thanks for replying and sorry i couldn't help.

15 hours ago, Gurudo99 said:

yea that's what i'm saying ? i reinstalled everything and regenerated the files and still the black screen with the meshes folder. i removed everything from the folder and tried but still nothing. the folder has to literally be gone for no black screen. i'm out of ideas.

edit: I FIXED IT! for SOME FUCKING REASON it was the amorous adventures mod making the screen black but ONLY when loaded with hcos. none of the meshes are the same, no filepaths are even similar, nothing. so i have no idea why it would fuck up like it did but removing that mod fixed the problem.

edit 2: scratch that. just installed more mods and it's doing it again. i'll look into it and see what i can do.

final edit: welp got pissed and just decided to delete skyrim all together. thanks for replying and sorry i couldn't help.

Ouch. I can relate to this. Sometimes my mods messed up the game so much the only option was the nuclear one (reinstalling entire game). 

On 12/6/2018 at 1:56 PM, MadMansGun said:

i wonder if it was some sort of rare mod manager problem?

I really doubt it is the reason when you have to nuke your game because is FUBAR due to mods. Some not 100% compatiable mods can cause worse and worse stability of the game over time. For example, at this moment I experience a strange CTD. The game can run for 2 hours without a problem and then it CTD suddenly. Loading the latest save casues CTD at once, thus I have to run Save Cleaner on the save every time game crashes. I can be bothered figuring out which plugin out of 189 causes that.  

On the side note, do you plan to create a small dragon x female human vaginal animation? The default SL MNC dragon penetration animation is just bad to put it midly.

49 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

that one is from SexLab, MNC has nothing to do with it.

Alright.

I had a problem with creatures on creatures animations. I upgraded MNC, HC, HCoS to the newest version with all compatibility patches installed today and I was not able to get SL to play correct creature on creature animations. For example instead of Horse on Horse animation being played, there was SexLab Horse Groping of DoggystyleAlt. When I tried to pair a dragon with a horse to check your new horse's member mechanics, SL played its default dragon animations. I followed troubleshooting instructions, but it did not solve the issue. SexLab has creatures animation enabled. FNIS version 7.4.5 XXL, FNIS creature pack is installed.

50 minutes ago, Vurumal_#3 said:

I had a problem with creatures on creatures animations. I upgraded MNC, HC, HCoS to the newest version with all compatibility patches installed today and I was not able to get SL to play correct creature on creature animations. For example instead of Horse on Horse animation being played, there was SexLab Horse Groping of DoggystyleAlt. When I tried to pair a dragon with a horse to check your new horse's member mechanics, SL played its default dragon animations. I followed troubleshooting instructions, but it did not solve the issue. SexLab has creatures animation enabled. FNIS version 7.4.5 XXL, FNIS creature pack is installed.

they have always been buggy, and the order you activate the actors is important:

12. with some creature on creature animations you may need to use SexLab Tools for them to run correctly:
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations/?p=1572326
12.1. use the MatchMaker spells to start animations: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/
12.2. walk up to them, then look at them and press "N" on your keyboard.
12.3. click on "Control Animation".
12.4. press "H" on your keyboard.
12.5. click on the correct animation.

49 minutes ago, obelisk771 said:

Idea, what if the dragon servicing with vore ended with the dragon shitting you out? that'd be really immersive haha

no u

7 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

they have always been buggy, and the order you activate the actors is important:

no u

I never needed to use SL Tools to "trigger" correct animations, not to mention that mod has a hard cap of animations it can handle. So there is a chance SL Tools won't even see those animations anyway. SL doesn't play those creature on creature animations even though they are installed. This is the first time such bug appeared. With earlier versions of the mod I had no problems whatsoever. 

46 minutes ago, Vurumal_#3 said:

This is the first time such bug appeared. With earlier versions of the mod I had no problems whatsoever. 

well then i don't know how you have managed to avoid it for so long, this has always been a problem with C on C animations, and i don't have any control over it because the problem is on SexLab's side.

but as for any other animation problems:

2. run/rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, if you don't the animations wont work/run.
C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
or
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
WARNING: Windows (Vista/7/8/10) Security may interfere with updating/overwriting the FNIS behavior files.
you may not even get a error message telling you that this has happened.
make sure FNIS and your mod manager (if your using one) are running with administrator privileges.
NOTE: try deleting "Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx" and re-running it again, that sometimes helps.

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

and make sure your not over the SexLab animation limit, use the count animation button in SLAL to make sure nothing is over 500.

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

well then i don't know how you have managed to avoid it for so long, this has always been a problem with C on C animations, and i don't have any control over it because the problem is on SexLab's side.

but as for any other animation problems:

and make sure your not over the SexLab animation limit, use the count animation button in SLAL to make sure nothing is over 500.

It seems there were too much animations installed for SexLab to handle. Now Creature on Creature animations work correctly.

However, there is something wrong with a dragon on a horse. SL doesn't play correct animation, meanwhile it can play HCOS Dragon on Horse animation when both actors are horses. The animation is there, but it's not applied for correct actors. I tested that with Hentai Creatures.

By the way, I noticed the cum dripping effects appearing on the floor during HCoS Horse on Horse as well, a small bug. 

2 hours ago, Toxic_Tripod0 said:

It appears the burning skies patch needs to be updated. The original author came back and remade the mod from scratch. It's now called "play as a dragon" and is an offshoot of the "optional" update available on the original mod. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/92589

That mod works by doing some weird stuff with the dragon behaviour files to get "flight" to work for the player, so while it can be used alongside HCoS/SL (as the actual vanilla dragons are untouched), the player dragon race itself doesn't work with FNIS and thus can't use any custom animations at all, including the ones in here.

So until we can find a way to add FNIS support to the mod (if that's even possible, which I'm afraid it's not), there's no point in making a patch because it wouldn't work anyway.

8 hours ago, Toxic_Tripod0 said:

It appears the burning skies patch needs to be updated. The original author came back and remade the mod from scratch. It's now called "play as a dragon" and is an offshoot of the "optional" update available on the original mod. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/92589

That's interesting mod, but I can imagine amount of bugs and issues it would cause in game with SL/HCOS.

13 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

That mod works by doing some weird stuff with the dragon behaviour files to get "flight" to work for the player, so while it can be used alongside HCoS/SL (as the actual vanilla dragons are untouched), the player dragon race itself doesn't work with FNIS and thus can't use any custom animations at all, including the ones in here.

So until we can find a way to add FNIS support to the mod (if that's even possible, which I'm afraid it's not), there's no point in making a patch because it wouldn't work anyway.

That's fine it's not the end of the world that it won't work.

I do however have a question for you or anyone else who can answer it. I'm trying to use this with diverse dragons 3. I have the compatibility patch for it installed and obviously I ran FNIS generation. However, every time I try to play an animation on one of these dragons the game crashes, no error or log or anything. It works fine on the stock dragons(even the expansion ones like dragonborn). I'm not sure what's going on here or how to attempt to fix it.

Out of curiosity, can the one fucking the animal be a female character? Cause weirdly enough I'm wondering if the animations for a character fucking an animal (rather than being fucked by an animal) work for female characters so long as they are using a strapon?

I say this because there have been moments when playing The Animal Mansion during the Companions quest that my female character has started pegging Vilkas in werewolf form when she was supposed to be getting fucked by him, so I figured I'd ask. 

30 minutes ago, Aizen525 said:

Out of curiosity, can the one fucking the animal be a female character? Cause weirdly enough I'm wondering if the animations for a character fucking an animal (rather than being fucked by an animal) work for female characters so long as they are using a strapon?

yes, by default SexLab will add strapons onto females if they are playing in a male role.

So I recently installed Horny Creatures of Skyrim, and it's probably been asked before, but... How do I remove all the loading screens and the main menu images related to this mod? 

I tried SSEDIT but I can't figure out which files I'm supposed to remove.

I removed some files (Load Screen and Static something), but still the dragon humping a horse humping a... well, that still shows up on my main menu. Have I done anything wrong? Please help!

Oh, and great mod, by the way

Hope this Screenshot helps

Stuff.jpg

1 hour ago, Loony Khajiit said:

So I recently installed Horny Creatures of Skyrim, and it's probably been asked before, but... How do I remove all the loading screens and the main menu images related to this mod? 

I tried SSEDIT but I can't figure out which files I'm supposed to remove.

I removed some files (Load Screen and Static something), but still the dragon humping a horse humping a... well, that still shows up on my main menu. Have I done anything wrong? Please help!

Oh, and great mod, by the way

Hope this Screenshot helps

Stuff.jpg

You say files, but it's more like you are removing records, to be technical, and you won't find anything in SSEDIT as the mod simply causes the game to overwrite the default logo by placing the actual .nif file in the same spot the game looks for it, so the game wouldnt check the default in the archive file (in the same spot, relatively)

Note, I'm guessing you are using the Special edition version, and it's similar enough to the legendary edition for this explanation to be sufficient, as my computer isn't powerful enough for SSE.

Anyway, the spot it looks for (at least in legendary edition) is the logo.nif file in the data\meshes\interface\logo folder of where you installed skyrim. Just remove that file and you go back to the default.