hello, after many different ends and odds, I managed to get everything to work.(which took HOURS of trial and error and crashes and possibly a hemorrhaging of my brain) animations work, peens appear, everything registers the way it should....except for one odd thing. wanting to try out the dragons, I hunted one down, could seen em flying about the mountain range. but, when I got close, the dragon suddenly disappeared. figured was just out sight as I could hear it and the dramatic "you're fighting a dragon" music was going. then, I'm suddenly being lit on fire by an invisible dragon and that's when I figured somtin ain't right here. my soon to be dragon lover was invisible. even managed to hit with the irresistible spell and thus myself, which worked, but dragon was still full invisible during and after. any clue what exactly may be turning my dragon into a stealthed fly-by flamethrower? I'm pretty sure it's something easily correctly and my goofy ass just missing it.

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

if your using one Bash/Smash patches have been known to do that.

I'm not entirely sure what those may be, so I dont think I am. how would I go about figuring out if j got one runnin? been most excited for the dragon fun and having them invisible kinda ruins that.

6 hours ago, Crux_Bakky said:

I'm not entirely sure what those may be, so I dont think I am. how would I go about figuring out if j got one runnin? been most excited for the dragon fun and having them invisible kinda ruins that.

ok so no bash crap then.....can you identify the dragon? what was it named/called? are other dragons invisible?

49 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

ok so no bash crap then.....can you identify the dragon? what was it named/called? are other dragons invisible?

its Mirmulnir whom is currently disappearing, and i have not checked with any other dragons yet. i tried disabling my unofficial skyrim legendary patch, as it says 'bash' in its info. figured that would help, but nope, still invisible.

17 minutes ago, Crux_Bakky said:

its Mirmulnir whom is currently disappearing

now that is odd, he is just a common green dragon, if anything that one should be impossible to be invisible because it's the default dragon mesh.

38 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

now that is odd, he is just a common green dragon, if anything that one should be impossible to be invisible because it's the default dragon mesh.

I decided to install the hentai creatures from MNC and spawned both the dragon and skeletal dragon. both showed up just fine....though their animations are waaaaay off alignment. will need to figure how to mess with that later. but, even still Mil goes poof when I get too close.

6 hours ago, Crux_Bakky said:

I decided to install the hentai creatures from MNC and spawned both the dragon and skeletal dragon. both showed up just fine....though their animations are waaaaay off alignment. will need to figure how to mess with that later. but, even still Mil goes poof when I get too close.

do you have any mods installed that turn him into a more unique dragon?

10 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

do you have any mods installed that turn him into a more unique dragon?

nope. only mods I got are the ones listed here on HCoS and the Unofficial legendary patch. this is my first go about with modding on skyrim so decided to take it easy and only use what is suggested. granted "take it easy" was a huge misunderstandment on my part, heh.

36 minutes ago, rak333 said:

Great but in some animations (ex. canine on canine) only one creature is working. Second one is bugged.

12. with some creature on creature animations you may need to use SexLab Tools for them to run correctly:
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations/?p=1572326
12.1. use the MatchMaker spells to start animations: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/
12.2. walk up to them, then look at them and press "N" on your keyboard.
12.3. click on "Control Animation".
12.4. press "H" on your keyboard.
12.5. click on the correct animation.

3 minutes ago, PsychosCreed said:

idk what I've done wrong but now my male werewolves are stuck having a vector cock instead of one of the BadDog's and even if I modify all the nifs in MNC,HCOS and HDT Werewolves it still stays it's using a bad dog anthro or sheath which it's not. How can I fix this

assuming it's a SOS penis you will need to turn off werewolves in creature framework.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Imokwiththis said:

I seem to be having a problem with the custom loading screens by the mod. They work just fine apart from the fact the models don't appear. Just leading to a black screen with the text. 

i've never encountered that problem before, so i don't know why that would be happening.

On 12/3/2018 at 7:22 AM, Imokwiththis said:

I seem to be having a problem with the custom loading screens by the mod. They work just fine apart from the fact the models don't appear. Just leading to a black screen with the text. 

Try reinstalling. Sounds like the meshes didn't come over properly. I discovered that just deleting the meshes causes a CTD whenever those load screens appear, so you definitely have mesh files there - but they can't have copied/extracted correctly.

ok so i'm having an odd glitch. when i start the game i only have a black screen, even when starting a game. the only way to NOT have it is to delete the meshes folder and i have no idea why. ive tried only deleting the load screens, the load art, and each animal group individually but everything works EXCEPT for the animal meshes. any ideas?

edit: ok so interestingly enough, i can get it to work if there are no more than 3 creature folders active. really odd if you ask me.

7 hours ago, Gurudo99 said:

ok so i'm having an odd glitch. when i start the game i only have a black screen, even when starting a game. the only way to NOT have it is to delete the meshes folder and i have no idea why. ive tried only deleting the load screens, the load art, and each animal group individually but everything works EXCEPT for the animal meshes. any ideas?

edit: ok so interestingly enough, i can get it to work if there are no more than 3 creature folders active. really odd if you ask me.

Have you removed the entries for those load screens in the ESP? That's why I was getting CTDs if I deleted those meshes, I think. The main menu is just a file replacer though, so that shouldn't be an issue.

I've had a similar glitch (ironically) on my SFW build though, so it may not be HCoS doing it...or it may not be the only culprit. Haven't worked out the cause on my build.

38 minutes ago, JustCaroAnon said:

Have you removed the entries for those load screens in the ESP? That's why I was getting CTDs if I deleted those meshes, I think. The main menu is just a file replacer though, so that shouldn't be an issue.

I've had a similar glitch (ironically) on my SFW build though, so it may not be HCoS doing it...or it may not be the only culprit. Haven't worked out the cause on my build.

it's not the load screens they work fine, it's only if the actor meshes are in the folder. if i go in and remove only them it works, it just works. with them in all i see is a black screen. i can hear the menu and when i manage to start a game i can hear everything but it's still just a black screen.

are you sure you installed the right version of the mod (32Bit VS 64Bit)?

this is such a bizarre sounding bug that i have to assume there is a version mismatch.

your on the page for 32Bit Skyrim.

hell for all i know this could be some sort of fucked up ENB problem.

as far as i know the legendary edition is 32 bit right? the only other download was for sse so i thought i got the right one. i also don't use enb. yea i'm pretty stumped as well, had this mod earlier this year and it worked fine. just redownloaded skyrim a couple days ago and now it doesn't. am very confuse. ?

edit: just found a thing. if i disable more nasty creatures it works, more specifically the meshes folder again. if i disable this mod but leave the other on, even with the meshes folder, it works. my brain is frazzled at this point.

edit 2: found another thing. just for kicks i decided to load ONLY mnc and hcos and they worked. i'm guessing there's another mod causing them to not work somehow? i'll see what i can find.

edit 3: soooo it turns out that fnis is causing the screen to go black with the mods installed. but if i remove the meshes folder that contains the animationsetdatasinglefile.txt and all the templates it works. are those needed or are they only placeholders that i can remove?