2 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Not sure how the game would react to it, but I did get TESVEdit to manage this...

Also, Dawnguard has the MagicNoReanimate keyword listed for the WerewolfBeastRace, and both MNC and this mod, does not. Should that change be added to both mods?

it should work fine.

i don't know why Dawnguard did that in the first place, is there a lore based reason why zombie werewolves can't exist?

2 hours ago, TurningGears said:

Everything seems to work fine except the fact none of the dicks show up? Any idea on what I'm doing wrong here? I installed it all and the mesh for the balls show up but there's never any dicks in the animations it's just air humping?

i think your confusing this mod with MNC, and:

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

10 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

i don't know why Dawnguard did that in the first place, is there a lore based reason why zombie werewolves can't exist?

It might be so there are no problems with them, such as if you perhaps manage to kill one of the random werewolves(that spawn in their mortal forms) before they can fully transform. Or it is to stop you from resurrecting something that strong and having it as a companion(especially on higher difficulties or levels), though I'm not sure what level of spell would work on them - probably the Revenant spell at least. 

16 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i think your confusing this mod with MNC, and:

Oops my bad if I was, mods confuse me haha! I did what you said and it got the werewolf ones to show up and dragon ones but nothing on any other creatures, I must have missed something, oh well!

18 minutes ago, TurningGears said:

Oops my bad if I was, mods confuse me haha! I did what you said and it got the werewolf ones to show up and dragon ones but nothing on any other creatures, I must have missed something, oh well!

yes, your missing MNC:

1 hour ago, Angelus_Umbra said:

Is it possible to summon the dragoness?

If you install Hentai Creatures (from the MNC page) and use the Summon Dragon spell, it should pick from any currently available dragon NPCs in the game, including females if you have HCoS installed as well.

1 hour ago, Slaptree said:

I have an issue where certain creatures like the charus and the spiders resize themselves to be bigger when a sex scene starts and makes the animations unaligned. Any way to fix this?

it sounds like your using the old version of MNC, that problem was fixed in v11:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

1 hour ago, Slaptree said:

I am already using MNC v11_2A so im not sure what to do

use TES5Edit to look for mod conflicts, something is messing with the chaurus & spider races and/or NPCs.

Mine has messed up again. 

I started a new game to get Creature Framework working again which had stopped when I added a dragon mod. 

Got rid of any mods it wasn't loading with, I started it, it worked fine, I restarted the game because I tabbed out and couldnt get back in, and bam, it wont install the mod again, everything else installs except Creature Framework. Any idea on what I'm doing wrong? it was all working with what I had until I restarted the game and now no matter how many new games I start it wont load anymore :/

my loadorder: https://i.imgur.com/XleAhR8.png

2 hours ago, TurningGears said:

Mine has messed up again. 

I started a new game to get Creature Framework working again which had stopped when I added a dragon mod. 

Got rid of any mods it wasn't loading with, I started it, it worked fine, I restarted the game because I tabbed out and couldnt get back in, and bam, it wont install the mod again, everything else installs except Creature Framework. Any idea on what I'm doing wrong? it was all working with what I had until I restarted the game and now no matter how many new games I start it wont load anymore :/

my loadorder: https://i.imgur.com/XleAhR8.png

do you have Sexlab Aroused? not having it's bsa file can cause problems like that.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/

JContainers is another thing you need to keep a eye on.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

Heya! Thanks for being so active and building this neat bundle here! I unfortunately have a bit of an issue getting the game started.

I've installed all the requisite mods, loaded up everything to make sure it all works before installing HCOS, then after it does, installing HCOS, rerunning FNIS. Unfortunately, right after the bethesda logo, the game outright crashes. If I disable the HCOS from the Datafile menu, the animations will load, and all of the menu information will be there, but the actual usable animations are not playing correctly (one actor will idle normally while the other plays the full animation), and the dragon meshes do not update at all. I assume this is simply because the ESP is disabled, but enabling it just crashes the game. 

Ive tried both installing all mods manually, as well as using a mod manager. Both results in the same outcome. Admittedly this is my first foray into multiple modpacks for Skyrim so maybe I missed a step everyone else takes for granted? But i'm 99% sure I've followed the instructions precisely.

To be clear, literally everything will work up until I install HCOS, but once that or Hentai Creatures are enabled in the Datafiles opening menu from SKSE, it instacrashes on load. 

Got any idea what could be wrong? If there's screencaps/files/etc I can send to help, let me know! 

1 hour ago, IronIvy said:

Heya! Thanks for being so active and building this neat bundle here! I unfortunately have a bit of an issue getting the game started.

I've installed all the requisite mods, loaded up everything to make sure it all works before installing HCOS, then after it does, installing HCOS, rerunning FNIS. Unfortunately, right after the bethesda logo, the game outright crashes. If I disable the HCOS from the Datafile menu, the animations will load, and all of the menu information will be there, but the actual usable animations are not playing correctly (one actor will idle normally while the other plays the full animation), and the dragon meshes do not update at all. I assume this is simply because the ESP is disabled, but enabling it just crashes the game. 

Ive tried both installing all mods manually, as well as using a mod manager. Both results in the same outcome. Admittedly this is my first foray into multiple modpacks for Skyrim so maybe I missed a step everyone else takes for granted? But i'm 99% sure I've followed the instructions precisely.

To be clear, literally everything will work up until I install HCOS, but once that or Hentai Creatures are enabled in the Datafiles opening menu from SKSE, it instacrashes on load. 

Got any idea what could be wrong? If there's screencaps/files/etc I can send to help, let me know! 

the menu crashing sounds like a missing master mod or a bad load order, or maybe even missing script files....that or you installed a 64bit SSE mod into 32bit SLE (or Vice-versa), and the animation problem can be many things:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

suggested load order:
(Skyrim DLC and Patch mods here)
SexLab.esm
SexlabAroused.esm (only if fully installed)
CreatureFramework.esm
(other SexLab related mod's .esm here)
(All other .esm mods here)
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
FNIS.esp
(All other .esp mods here)
SexLabTools.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp (only if installed)
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
HornyCreatures.esp

(other SexLab related mod's .esp here)

2. run/rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, if you don't the animations wont work/run.
C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
or
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
WARNING: Windows (Vista/7/8/10) Security may interfere with updating/overwriting the FNIS behavior files.
you may not even get a error message telling you that this has happened.
make sure FNIS and your mod manager are running with administrator privileges.

4. in game you need to go inside SexLab's Mod Control Menu (MCM) and click on "install" first before you can use SexLab.

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

12. with some creature on creature animations you may need to use SexLab Tools for them to run correctly:
12.1. use the MatchMaker spells to start animations
12.2. walk up to them, then look at them and press "N" on your keyboard.
12.3. click on "Control Animation".
12.4. press "H" on your keyboard.
12.5. click on the correct animation.

Hi! I'm not sure if this is the right topic to ask, sorry if it's not. But here is my problem, I play as a male Khajiit, and whenever I turn into a werewolf, I systematically get flagged as Female, preventing me from playing any werewolf animation. I tried various script fixes I found in different topics, but none could solve my problem. Funny, because I didn't notice this problem before and I could use animations in werewolf form, but it stopped working all of a sudden.

Do you know how to fix this by any chance? Anyway, thanks for your excellent work!

4 hours ago, Ranulf said:

Hi! I'm not sure if this is the right topic to ask, sorry if it's not. But here is my problem, I play as a male Khajiit, and whenever I turn into a werewolf, I systematically get flagged as Female, preventing me from playing any werewolf animation. I tried various script fixes I found in different topics, but none could solve my problem. Funny, because I didn't notice this problem before and I could use animations in werewolf form, but it stopped working all of a sudden.

Do you know how to fix this by any chance? Anyway, thanks for your excellent work!

you need 2 things:

1. this version of SL Werewolves https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations-creature-on-creature/?page=53&tab=comments#comment-2160112

2. this patch for sexlab https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5337-sexlab-162-player-creature-fix/

Yes, sadly I already have these installed and still experience the bug. :/ However, the strangest part is the game will let me start human animations as a werewolf, via Sexlab animation testor only. Because whenever I try to initiate a scene with Sexlab Werewolves, alls my attempts fail systematically even when I don't have any requirement to start a scene. Also, if I try on a Sabrecat, it says the creature isn't supported, and yet I know for sure it should be as I installed animations for them...At least I can start an animation and switch with Sexlab tools, but it's not that convenient.

I think I read Kahjiits and Argonians were bugged in their werewolf form and sexlab had troubles with them, but I don't know what's going on exactly.

1 hour ago, Ranulf said:

try turning the first requirement setting back on and set it up to have a 100% success rate.

the beast race problem has more to do with CF, sometimes they don't get there aroused dicks applied in werewolf form.

That's actually what I'm currently doing, and no matter what, even with 100% success rate, it fails saying rape resisted. Oh well. It may start working again randomly one day, go figure.

I see, although I don't have this problem as I use SAM + Moonlight Tales for Werewolves, so they have SAM genitals.

5 minutes ago, OhGufo said:

Is there a way to turn off or get rid of the loading screens this mod adds? I want my regular title screen back.

The added loading screens, not so much. Maybe MMG could do a small patch that disables those if some don't want them, but that is up to him. 

As for the main menu, you can delete the logo.nif in Meshes/interface/logo/, or if you use Mod Organizer, you can find that same path by double-clicking(or right-clicking and selecting "Information"), and in the Filetree tab, look for that same directory, and you can click on the logo.nif and choose "Hide", which will rename the file to one that the game won't use. 

2 hours ago, OhGufo said:

Is there a way to turn off or get rid of the loading screens this mod adds? I want my regular title screen back.

1 hour ago, Kuroyami said:

The added loading screens, not so much. Maybe MMG could do a small patch that disables those if some don't want them, but that is up to him.

the loadscreens can be easily removed with TES5Edit.

now for the logo, here is a better version of the original:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7801/

7 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

As for the main menu, you can delete the logo.nif in Meshes/interface/logo/, or if you use Mod Organizer, you can find that same path by double-clicking(or right-clicking and selecting "Information"), and in the Filetree tab, look for that same directory, and you can click on the logo.nif and choose "Hide", which will rename the file to one that the game won't use. 

4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

the loadscreens can be easily removed with TES5Edit.

now for the logo, here is a better version of the original:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7801/

Thank you both for the help. I appreciate it.