47 minutes ago, NoNickNeeded said:

I like the mod, but I do not want those creatures fucking in my main menu.

I tried downloading a mod that change the main menu background, but I still only get a black background with the Horny creatures up front. How can I deactivate that?

delete the logo.nif "Data\meshes\interface\logo\logo.nif"

or replace it with the "Alduin on Wordwall" menu found in HCOS_MainMenuLogosTest.7z

4 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Is there a way i could... well.. have sex with another Werewolf while in Werewolf form?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations-creature-on-creature/?do=findComment&comment=2160112

(note: you should get the "Sexlab 1.62 Player-Creature Fix" found here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5337-sexlab-162-player-creature-fix/ )

4 hours ago, freezex123 said:

I used nmm to install the mod. For some reason this mod will cause crash when I load into a save (or a new game), I'm pretty sure this mod is the cause of crash since when I disable it the game works just fine. Do anybody have an idea what's going on here? Thanks.

maybe it's pushing your Papyrus work load past the breaking point, or skyrim is just being skyrim as usual, or your mod manager is fucking up somehow.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Any Good Way to start a Dragon Sex Animation ? They always fly away when i spawn one which seems to break the animation start (Animation wont start)

Hentai Creatures

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

Faallokaar + MatchMaker

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3971-faallokaar-v2-creature-framework-edition/

Paarthurnax + MatchMaker

Durnehviir (Soul Cairn version) + MatchMaker

Dragonrend + Bend Will + MatchMaker

11 minutes ago, SluttySnowcraft said:

How might I seduce a dragon into fucking me?

have you tried a 55 gallon drum of mead??

dragons are problematic, there flying disables SexLab interaction, so assuming that Aroused Creatures even works on dragons you will need to keep them on the ground somehow.

58 minutes ago, SluttySnowcraft said:

Aroused Creatures doesn't. It's for the friendlies. But since I also had HCoS, I was wondering if there was a way to get them to come rape me as an enemy...

sadly SL Defeat does not work ether (same flying problem)

at this time these are the only options:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54464-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/?do=findComment&comment=2386619

the situation may change in the future, but for now dragons are extremely limited.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

you don't know the half of it ?

Well, I think I have a little idea of it.  I have just finished the update round for the new SKSE and the new set of anim packs and bit of VR and my own mods... And I no longer have a girl frind. Let's call it a productive weekend.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2018 at 5:47 PM, MadMansGun said:

delete the logo.nif "Data\meshes\interface\logo\logo.nif"

or replace it with the "Alduin on Wordwall" menu found in HCOS_MainMenuLogosTest.7z

I tried this with alduin forced oral but the ones I see in startup are two zoomed in and i'm facing the back of the female dragon. please help i only opend them with nifscope to see them before puting them in the game I didn't even save anything

16 minutes ago, necross 413 said:

I tried this with alduin forced oral but the ones I see in startup are two zoomed in and i'm facing the back of the female dragon. please help i only opend them with nifscope to see them before puting them in the game I didn't even save anything

your not mixing up the load screen meshes with the menu meshes are you? there is a extra download (Main Menu Logo Replacers.7z) with menu compatible meshes in it.

38 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

your not mixing up the load screen meshes with the menu meshes are you? there is a extra download (Main Menu Logo Replacers.7z) with menu compatible meshes in it.

Oops. yup totaly made that mistake! thanks for the fast reply! will download the files now Thank you!

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 1:37 AM, freezex123 said:

I used nmm to install the mod. For some reason this mod will cause crash when I load into a save (or a new game), I'm pretty sure this mod is the cause of crash since when I disable it the game works just fine. Do anybody have an idea what's going on here? Thanks.

same problem here.  As soon as I install the newest version I can't even load into qasmoke

17 minutes ago, RenFL said:

I'm a little confused on how to properly use the new menu screens. 1. Where do I install them with regards to the main mod? 2. Is it possible to have them cycle between all of them or do I need to manually swap them out?

Thanks

this is the file you need to replace: "Data\meshes\interface\logo\logo.nif", if your using a mod manager you may need to extract the file you want and repack it.

at this time you need to "manually swap them out", i have not found a way to cycle them yet.