5 hours ago, Reddragon01826 said:

Got a quick question I have immersive horse loaded along with your patch for it. I was thinking of installing "Craftable Horse Barding" mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64069/

But wanted to know if there might be a issue with penis and animations

animations should be fine, penis is unknown.

6 hours ago, Dravus said:

I don't really get why...but Alduin has gone back to being a non valid actor again...I have already updated MNC to the latest available version and forced a JSON update to no avail

I swear somethings up with my install here >:/

i guess he's just not in the mood?

double check the MoreNastyCrittersFactory.pex to make sure it's up to date and:

use a save editor to remove these scripts/script instances from your save file:
(note: not all save tools are the same and i don't know which one works best)
MoreNastyCrittersFactory
MoreNastyCrittersAlias
slncAbstractAddonScript
slncAddonDBScript
slncAddonDGScript
slncConfigMenu
slncMainQuestScript
slncPlayerAliasScript

12. with some creature on creature animations you may need to use SexLab Tools for them to run correctly:
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations/?p=1572326
12.1. use the MatchMaker spells to start animations: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/
12.2. walk up to them, then look at them and press "N" on your keyboard.
12.3. click on "Control Animation".
12.4. press "H" on your keyboard.
12.5. click on the correct animation.

5. make sure you have "Allow Creature Animation" checked in SexLab's MCM settings.

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play.

7. did you forget to install the FNIS Creature Pack? install it and rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, then do steps 5 & 8

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

1 minute ago, Shad0rach said:

how do i start creature on creature animations

12. with some creature on creature animations you may need to use SexLab Tools for them to run correctly:
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations/?p=1572326
12.1. use the MatchMaker spells to start animations: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/
12.2. walk up to them, then look at them and press "N" on your keyboard.
12.3. click on "Control Animation".
12.4. press "H" on your keyboard.
12.5. click on the correct animation.

Not sure if you plan to or want to do any more loadscreen meshes or Main menu replacers, but here is a few suggestions, if so.

Flame Atronach

Pose Reference - fira_wolfen - Likely keeping her arms crossed as in the image(kinda...), as well as floating as they do in game(not hovering, exactly), but perhaps sometimes moving their hands/arms across it's body rather sensually.

"More than female Dremora, Flame Atronachs embody an ideal of Sexual attraction that is inherently dangerous, due to their abilities with magic, and that they seem to be fire, given life."

Vampire Lord

Not sure of any references for this one, but likely having the mesh floating as with the Flame Atronach, but having some wing movement as well. Hopefully having options for male/female/herm would be possible too. This could just replace the existing VL loadscreen mesh. Possibly being a replacing for the main menu as well.

Dragon

"It has been the belief of most, that Dragons can consume food. However, it is equally believed that their consumption changes their meals into energy of some sort, and thus it is only non-living objects they devour that is regurgitated or excreted."

"Few have had the curiosity or even the will required to consider any kind of sexual contact with Dragons, and thus it is unknown if such a thing is possible with the mortal races."

Just something to give more variety to the Dragon load screens. 

1 hour ago, Kuroyami said:

Not sure if you plan to or want to do any more loadscreen meshes or Main menu replacers, but here is a few suggestions, if so.

well i was not planning on it at this time, but i will keep that in mind.

Hello I have a (probably stupid) question:

I'm using the main menu replacer in SSE and only half of the animation don't work.

Namely both Self Service, both Presenting, both French Dragoness and the Werewolf Herm Masterbating animations. These only show some big red fragment.

Since the loading screens are working just fine I was wondering if it would be possible for someone like me, without any clue how to edit nif files, to get them working?

I'm guessing the replacer was made for LE so if it's not possible it's no big deal, but it would be nice.

4 hours ago, Sarevok said:

Hello I have a (probably stupid) question:

I'm using the main menu replacer in SSE and only half of the animation don't work.

Namely both Self Service, both Presenting, both French Dragoness and the Werewolf Herm Masterbating animations. These only show some big red fragment.

Since the loading screens are working just fine I was wondering if it would be possible for someone like me, without any clue how to edit nif files, to get them working?

I'm guessing the replacer was made for LE so if it's not possible it's no big deal, but it would be nice.

i would assume you would need to use this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4089/

1 hour ago, Dravus said:

very impressed

it would be more impressive if i knew how to make the stupid scripts.?

1. a script to even actor hights. (this is not a sexlab animation, so sexlab settings will not do anything)
2. a script to make the victims body disappear and add the victims inventory to the dragon.
3. a script to add health to the dragon after eating the victim.

i don't even know what i would attach the scripts onto, the only thing i can find related to the killmove is 000FDBEC

2 hours ago, frostyashtiger said:

Hey I wanted to try this this mod but it didn't work for me.. so I downloaded LOOT and it told me that this Mod and MoreNastyCritters need the DLC's. Is it possible to install it somehow without DLC's? or is there a alternative? I really want to see this game with all these dog and dragon dicks

the DLC requirements are a bit hard to remove at this point, and a lot of mods around here have the same requirements.

for MNC the best i can offer is v10.4 on the google drive, but HCOS has always needed the DLCs.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

the DLC requirements are a bit hard to remove at this point, and a lot of mods around here have the same requirements.

for MNC the best i can offer is v10.4 on the google drive, but HCOS has always needed the DLCs.

Oh okay that's sad.. the pictures looked so nice.. the problem is you can't buy the DLC's anymore.. only the Special Edition.. maybe some key websites sell the addons. Would that work? If I buy the addons from a key website and activate them in steam? since I don't wanna pay 45$ (40€) for the Special Edition to be honest..