I love this community

If you expect advancement, you will require objective criticism.

Secondly, nothing requires a fight of any sort. You say your piece, you move on.

And is what is making this community so good. With a huge effort paid by the moderators.

Controversy, criticism, discussions are welcome here.

Drama queens, offences, are not. Just follow and respect the Community Rules. Everything else is accepted and produces results.

(This is not against what you said , it is a way to reinforce it.)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you know why i love this website ?

because i can speak frankly. when i love an mod, i m not scare to say "fuck, i love this shit" .

yeah, it good comment, very good and proove that i very love this mod, but in the nexus (as exempl), this comment will cost me a ban, just for have talk like that.

thats why i love this website, because it allow peoples to talk like they normaly talk. of course it necessary to punish insult and all, but its also very cool to allow some language that are not necessary "perfect" in the manner sens (slang sort of)

also, as a moddern, i would say that its cool to see peoples here not hesitate to ask, even idiots question ( maybe some new in game or else) and see the modder answer those question with best they can.

i also appreciate the fact that modder here are more flexible ( no, not in ... this sens.. lol ) about their mod, and not see some "copyrighted by this modder" kind of thing that i totally hate and think its ridiculous (as the game itself is copyrighted by bethesda for exemple, how an modder can claim copyright for use this assets/core for implent his mods... copyrighted mods, ridiculous logic in my mind)

anyway. best website i know about modding. keep up like that and i will stay on board as a matelot ^^

I'm a long time lurker, and only recently started to interact and actually be part of the community, and in this short month or two I've been posting, I haven't had any negative comments towards me (Despite the stupid shit I post), which I think shows the maturity and respect for the fellow community members we have. I rarely play and mod anymore, but I always try to help people with the small modding knowledge that I know, and when I help solve a persons problem and he/she just shows the appreciation to me, it just puts a smile on my face, and makes my day.

When I'm on this site I feel like I can be who I really am, and share what I really want, unlike real life, where if I shared one of my fetishes I'd be judged, laughed at, and just ridiculed (Not only real life, in the internet too). And that's not mentioning the best mods in the internet are in here (Thank you modders, love you), making us able to bring our favorite fetishes into our favorite games.

To me, a place where you have freedom is one of the best places to visit, that's why I love LoversLab. I apologize for the unnecessary rambling xD Just felt like getting it off my chest, I guess.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I agree, this site and its community are awesome. I am a new member to the site but I can say already I like it. Knowing how awesome and kind people here are is it okay if I ask a question knowing I cant make a new post as a new member? I feel I need not ask knowing how awesome people here are. My question is this image I am uploading with this comment is of a armor mod that I would love to know the name of. I have been looking all of the web including here and the nexus to find it and yet no hope. (This image/mod was not created by me all rights go to dracofish/the authors who created it) Thanks again in advance and looking forward to a reply!

post-1188340-0-22524200-1462485754_thumb.jpg

Edited by mluciano95

I agree, this site and its community are awesome. I am a new member to the site but I can say already I like it. Knowing how awesome and kind people here are is it okay if I ask a question knowing I cant make a new post as a new member? I feel I need not ask knowing how awesome people here are. My question is this image I am uploading with this comment is of a armor mod that I would love to know the name of. I have been looking all of the web including here and the nexus to find it and yet no hope. (This image/mod was not created by me all rights go to dracofish/the authors who created it) Thanks again in advance and looking forward to a reply!

Looks like a Skyrim mod.

Post your request here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56513-what-mod-is-this-pt-7/

Looks like a Skyrim mod.

Post your request here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56513-what-mod-is-this-pt-7/

Oh okay thank you!

I just made a post in the "hello" section, expressing the exact same views.

It is very rare to find a community that is so hard working, helpful, and polite.

It is also a very rare thing for me to take part in forums, at all, but in this case I decided it was time to make an exception.

Thanks to you all I am still learning, and having a lot of fun.

I'm not a mod creator, I'm a bumbling amateur with scripts, not particularly good with textures, but if my interest keeps up, and I have the time, who knows.

In any case, I am amazed by everyone who make this place possible.

Thank you all <3

-Alee

Being a member for nearly 3 years now This is by far the best internet community I have ever been with. Over the years I have actually grown a small form of passion for this group and now gladly support the site. Also this being my 1000th post shows how much I commune, accept and appreciate this community. Here's to Lovers Lab! 

20160505_222641.jpg

Being a member for nearly 3 years now This is by far the best internet community I have ever been with. Over the years I have actually grown a small form of passion for this group and now gladly support the site. Also this being my 1000th post shows how much I commune, accept and appreciate this community. Here's to Lovers Lab! 

20160505_222641.jpg

Big congratulations for you thousandth post! Right place!

I love you You love me

We're a happy family

With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you.

Won't you say you love me too

I love you You love me

We're best friends like friends should be

I love you You love me

We're a happy family

I love you You love me

We're best friends like friends should be

don't read this: i totally didn't google the song lyrics just to post this

don't read this: i totally didn't google the song lyrics just to post this

Don't worry Berni (oops, GoldSilence.) really few people will remember the song.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...