FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

On 9/5/2022 at 7:38 PM, Impish_ said:

Here, this is kind of big brain, should have thought of this earlier. no PSBoss assets ;)

maraschlong.nif 287.51 kB · 32 downloads

This'll skip the more complex parts, but you'll still have to add it yourself.

Open the statue in Outfit Studio and drop this mesh into it. Then export to nif.

Boom, Futa Mara Statue :)

I dont suppose you can share the cum edit part or give me a quick rundown of how I might do it? I had that same idea when I saw futa edits for the Mara statue!

On 8/4/2022 at 1:36 AM, donnerwetter said:

Well, the weight paints on TRX Futanari Addon for BHUNP Vaginaless are starting to look done. Pretty good turnaround, 24 hours ago I was ready to completely give up on it for the time being ?

Let's see how Twitter functions as a video host:

Reveal hidden contents

Edit2: Since it's an NSFW tweet, it probably requires you to be logged in to see it. Here's the video reuploaded:

Here's another video:

Reveal hidden contents

Oh no, it's my old friend, the black schlong outline. How did I get rid of this problem the last time? ?

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot318.png.486b29e424f4eb83244ec7886eea5ae0.png

Edit: Nevermind, it was removing transparency from the textures that fixed it

Would you be so kinda as to tell me how you got physics and your schlong visible in first person? I have JoP and can see neither of those things, do you have a different first person mod?

19 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Still on SE, yes.

Ah, damn! That's the only caveat to AE that I can recall off the top of my head, Net Script Framework being busted still, that and some of meh123's other script mods. I'll definitely keep that config you gave me incase IFPV ever gets fixed. Thanks for your help!

9 minutes ago, Sasquatcher said:

Ah, damn! That's the only caveat to AE that I can recall off the top of my head, Net Script Framework being busted still, that and some of meh123's other script mods. I'll definitely keep that config you gave me incase IFPV ever gets fixed. Thanks for your help!

There's also Improved Camera which has options for a similar fullbody first person view, but as of yet it's not as good for perving on your own character in first person.

Edited by donnerwetter
On 3/14/2021 at 4:06 AM, devildx said:

Another day, another futa painting replacer.?

Replaces the painting images of the mod Bathing Beauties or Beefcake SSE and requires the mod with the 3.0 patch that have the paintings. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5646?tab=description

Credit for the images goes to the authors Stevencarson and Methodmad. Don't use this in paid mod or paid modlists.

The file: https://www.mediafire.com/file/v0w48s1qhefv5yu/BBLS_3.0_FUTA_PAINTINGS.7z/file

Super late, but I dont suppose you still have the files for this and the Underground Bathhouse do you? Seems all the links are dead.

30 minutes ago, Sasquatcher said:

Hm, it came out fine in NifSkope, but now that Im ingame, the schlong is purple, no textures. I even just updated Billyy's SLAL Animations. The cum looks fine tho, is the schlong texture from something else?

I recall PSBoss changed the texture path in an update. Maybe that's the issue? I made this with an older version of the statue so the texture path might be wrong. Add "psboss\" before "mara\" in the textureset.