FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Am 30.08.2019 um 15:06 Uhr sagte EvilReFlex:

Kleines Update: 

giantclitfuta4.JPG.385d4ec71805bec3c8630e345ba88f7a.JPG

Oki - dear creator - please don't be angry that I only discovered this now - but when you made it I wasn't a member of this platform.

With all the many variants for a "dick" girl aka "Futa" this version is the closest to an actual biological reality.

Especially when I consider that a few years ago I took part in a conference on the subject of "intersexuality" and a doctor spoke about the circumstance from when (what length) a woman's clitoris should be called a penis in the medical sense. The non-medically trained conference participants looked quite confused...

..until she "pushed" the evolutionary-biological explanation -> vagina and penis come from the same cell line and the clitoris of the woman is the tip of the man's penis - whereby there is a seamless transition.

If you had had this picture to illustrate it back then...

..the proverbial "penny" would have fallen a lot more.

Apart from all this OT stuff - a really fantastic work!

Spoiler

Oki - lieber Ersteller - bitte nicht böse sein das ich das jetzt erst entdeckt habe - aber als Sie es anfertigten war ich noch kein Mitglied auf dieser Plattform.

Bei all den vielen Varianten für ein "Schwanz"-Mädchen aka "Futa" ist diese Version die einer tatsächlichen biologischen Realität noch am nächsten kommt.

Vor allem wenn ich bedenke das ich vor einigen Jahren an einer Tagung zum Thema "Intersexualität" teilnahm und eine Medizinerin über den Umstand sprach ab wann (welcher Länge) der Kitzler einer Frau im medizinischen Sinne als Penis bezeichnet werden müsste. Die nicht medizinisch vorgebildeten Tagungsteilnehmer schauten ziemlich verwirrt...

..bis sie die entwicklungs-biologische Erklärung "nachschob" -> Vagina und Penis kommen aus dem gleichen Zellstamm und der Kitzler der Frau ist die Penis-Spitze des Mannes - wobei es einen nahtlosen Übergang gibt.

Hätte man damals dieses Bild zur Veranschaulichung gehabt...

..wäre der sprichwörtliche "Groschen" schon deutlich ehr gefallen.

Von diesem ganzen OT-Kram mal abgesehen - eine wirklich phantastische Arbeit!

The one improvement I'd still like to do to my Vaginaless bodies would be to shorten the crotch like this:

Unfortunately, from my tests it seems it would require remodeling both the body and the schlongs to such an extent that it's squarely beyond my skill level. Even if I could do it, I'm certain altering the schlong positioning would just flat out break all futa animations. You couldn't even fall back on male animations, since doing this edit would move the schlong down and backwards and the male schlong bones are down and forwards.

Sigh ?

Edited by donnerwetter
3 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

The one improvement I'd still like to do to my Vaginaless bodies would be to shorten the crotch like this:

Unfortunately, from my tests it seems it would require remodeling both the body and the schlongs to such an extent that it's squarely beyond my skill level. Even if I could do it, I'm certain altering the schlong positioning would just flat out break all futa animations. You couldn't even fall back on male animations, since doing this edit would move the schlong down and backwards and the male schlong bones are down and forwards.

Sigh ?

The pain of modding skyrim unfortunately 

9 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Sigh ?

Eh... Totally agree. It always struck me that the female schlong is anatomically too high, as if it were growing out of belly. It's a mystery why B3lisario didn't originally place the sos like the male schlong. That would have solved many of the problems with inconsistent animations.

99877661_-2.png.121df82bc078559855613857af2c3150.png  About this distance.

If you look from the front, it should be 3-4 cm below.

1054100258_-1.png.f2a1d43b5f72d49295fe86bb5850c2a8.png

10 minutes ago, Helblar said:

Eh... Totally agree. It always struck me that the female schlong is anatomically too high, as if it were growing out of belly. It's a mystery why B3lisario didn't originally place the sos like the male schlong. That would have solved many of the problems with inconsistent animations.

It's not really a mystery- they were going for the common way futanari, ie hermaphrodite women are depicted in hentai, with the dick and balls attached in front of the clitoris.

Also, since the schlong models are purely additive and with the vagina being part of the female body mesh they probably had to work around the geometry that was already there. That was presumably the only place you could fit a dick ?‍♂️ 

6 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

It's not really a mystery- they were going for the common way futanari, ie hermaphrodite women are depicted in hentai, with the dick and balls attached in front of the clitoris.

Also, since the schlong models are purely additive and with the vagina being part of the female body mesh they probably had to work around the geometry that was already there. That was presumably the only place you could fit a dick ?‍♂️ 

most unfortunate.. now years later the only thing i use is your vaginaless mod( sense it looks much better imo), but yea that makes sense to why they made it higher

43 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

most unfortunate.. now years later the only thing i use is your vaginaless mod( sense it looks much better imo), but yea that makes sense to why they made it higher

I do kind of want to keep working on it. Like I said, it will likely need some pretty drastic remodeling. This is what my edit in the previous video looks like from the front

Edit: Out of curiosity, I took a look at the male mesh that comes with SOS and if it is anything to judge by, I don't think the situation is all that different on male characters:

Untitled.png.fff534074aa043b5047e5527b424d20a.png

Still pretty long.

Edited by donnerwetter
3 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

I do kind of want to keep working on it. Like I said, it will likely need some pretty drastic remodeling. This is what my edit in the previous video looks like from the front

Edit: Out of curiosity, I took a look at the male mesh that comes with SOS and if it is anything to judge by, I don't think the situation is all that different on male characters:

Ohne Titel.png.fff534074aa043b5047e5527b424d20a.png

Immer noch ziemlich lang.

I've been reading here with great interest for weeks.

When I think about it - there are only 2 approaches

a) Female body without a vagina to attach the penis in the correct position

b) female body with vagina - in which the penis is "formed" from the clitoris

as @EvilReFlex tried experimentally some time ago

giantclitfuta4.JPG

the most radial approach is probably b) - with a work that I can't even imagine sentence by sentence

On 8/31/2022 at 6:45 PM, donnerwetter said:

MOD RELEASE: Standalone Fairy Drop for 3BA/BHUNP & ERF/TRX

Available for the ERF and TRX schlongs as well as the 3BA and BHUNP bodies.

I wish the drip had more articulation but the SSE conversion I used as a base only had one of the six bones from the original painted on it.

I'm having difficulty installing and finding the fairy drop in-game, would you mind telling me your installation process?

15 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Indeed. I had already forgotten that the classic futanari that came to us from Japanese sexual culture are women with a penis and a vagina. However, I never liked this version. Heh. I remember that the first thing I tried to do when I downloaded the B3lisario addon was to erase the vagina texture in photoshop. ))) And then delete the vagina meshes in bodyslide. That's where I started to learn skyrim modding.

You know, maybe classic futanari is still popular in Japan but the popularity of your mod shows that things are different here.

I follow almost all popular 3D and 2D artists who create futa content. And I can say with certainty that the current futas look something like this.

6144dc72dd55b.thumb.jpg.950e6832c256853114ee8c2280053e20.jpg

5 hours ago, Helblar said:

Indeed. I had already forgotten that the classic futanari that came to us from Japanese sexual culture are women with a penis and a vagina. However, I never liked this version. Heh. I remember that the first thing I tried to do when I downloaded the B3lisario addon was to erase the vagina texture in photoshop. ))) And then delete the vagina meshes in bodyslide. That's where I started to learn skyrim modding.

You know, maybe classic futanari is still popular in Japan but the popularity of your mod shows that things are different here.

I follow almost all popular 3D and 2D artists who create futa content. And I can say with certainty that the current futas look something like this.

Among Western artists? Certainly. The classic futanari is still pretty much the norm among Japanese ones, though. I imagine a major part of that is the fact that futanari definitionally means a hermaphrodite in Japanese. Hell, even futanaris with balls are a relatively recent development- if you go back enough, you'll notice they used to look more like the EvilReflex prototype that Miauzi reposted, or they just had a dick, sans scrotum just kind of sprouting from somewhere under their navel like a weird mushroom. In fact, balless futanaris are still pretty common in Japanese art.

The penis being a temporary transformation, caused by magic or science or something was also an incredibly common trope. I guess it was relied on to make the average straight male hentai watcher feel less gay for being attracted to a chick with a dick ?‍♂️

What Westerners think of as "futas" would be labeled transgender, "men with boobs" or even just straight up male in Japan. With that said, I have seen one or two Japanese artists who forgo the vagina and still refer to their characters as "futanari".

The relationship between hentai and gender is byzantine and I'm sure a gender studies major could write a whole thesis about it ?

Edited by donnerwetter

MOD RELEASE: Tweaked Darkwood Manufacturing Toys

Pink and gold anal beads! 3BA and BHUNP compatibility! New sliders to move and resize the beads and plugs!

I've actually been sitting on this one for like 6 months now and continually forgot to release it. With my current infatuation with BHUNP I took the opportunity to add support for it before finally releasing this mod.

13 hours ago, Helblar said:

It's not futanari, it's dickgirls//

Heresy.)))

On 9/4/2022 at 2:14 AM, Helblar said:

Sigh

Yeah, I would love for someone to finally solve that problem.  You can sort of bandaid fix it SSEEdit, which repositions it to where the male is.  Which deforms it, but not the badly.  Could that not be used as a base to fix the positioning itself?  

21 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

The penis being a temporary transformation, caused by magic or science or something was also an incredibly common trope.

Actually, the vagina-uterus is the balls and the scrotum, only turned inward under the influence of genes and hormones, if someone did not know, and the clitoris as well

Some watch futanari for a banal reason - any men in the scene cause hostility and jealousy,

Edited by TDA