FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

36 minutes ago, TDA said:

Actually, the vagina-uterus is the balls and the scrotum, only turned inward under the influence of genes and hormones, if someone did not know, and the clitoris so)

Some watch futanari for a banal reason - any men in the scene cause hostility and jealousy,

Actually this fact is the one that always makes me scratch my head when I see futas with balls having a vagina. Like.... I know that having two sets of genitals is technically possible even for cisgender individuals but at the same time.... Gosh I love how mind crashing these things can be lol

Still I need answers .w.

Vor 23 Minuten sagte Ruby RZND:

Eigentlich ist es diese Tatsache, die mich immer am Kopf kratzen lässt, wenn ich Futas mit Eiern sehe, die eine Vagina haben. Zum Beispiel … Ich weiß, dass es technisch möglich ist, zwei Genitalien zu haben, selbst für Cisgender-Personen, aber gleichzeitig … Meine Güte, ich liebe es, wie verrückt diese Dinge sein können, lol

Ich brauche immer noch Antworten .w.

Yes - it is possible - the ovaries are the female reproductive organ (next to the uterus) - the testicles (gonads) are the corresponding male one.

Vagina - penis - clitoris count as -> sex organ

Biologically, the sexual and reproductive organs are separate - e.g. in terms of prenatal development

so you can have a vagina and a clitoris that long that you consider a penis (medically). (I already mentioned that)

and there can also be external scrotums instead of the ovaries - although these are much rarer than internal ones

there are many documented variations on "pseudo-hermaphrodism" - although the medical profession no longer uses the term

ovaries and external scrotums at the same time - yes, it's possible - but probably only very, very rarely

--

the futa fantasies that exist in the various cultures do not always have a basis in real existing forms of transsexual or intersexuality - are often completely decoupled from them - one of the reasons is this strange phenomenon of "homophobic homosexuality"

..it does have a penis - but since it has breasts/boobs - it's not a man (in the narrower sense) - and the inner homophobia is then clear

--

In the mods that have existed so far, reality and fiction are mixed in a very interesting way for me (as a woman with a transsexual background).

Spoiler

Ja - es geht - die Eierstöcke sind das weibliche Fortpflanzungsorgan (neben der Gebärmutter) - die Hoden (Gonaden) das entsprechend männliche.

Vagina - Penis - Klitoris zählen als -> Sexual-Organ

biologisch sind Sexual- und Fortpflanzungsorgane getrennt - u.a. im Sinne der pränatalen Entwicklung

man kann also eine Vagina und eine so lange Klitoris haben die man als Penis (medizinisch) betrachtet. (das sprach ich ja schon an)

und da können auch aussenliegende Hodensäcke existieren statt der Eierstöcke - wobei das deutlich seltener als innen liegende sind

es gibt sehr viele dokumentierte Variationen in Sachen "Pseudo-Hermaphrodismus" - wobei die Mediziner diesen Begriff nicht mehr verwenden

gleichzeitig Eierstöcke und aussenliegende Hodensäcke - ja wohl möglich - aber wohl nur ganz ganz selten

--

die Futa-Phantasien die in den diversen Kulturen existieren haben nicht immer eine Basis in real existierenden Ausformungen von Trans- bzw. Intersexualität - sind oft davon komplett abgekoppelt - einer der Gründe ist dieses seltsame Phänomen einer "homophoben Homosexualität"

..es hat zwar einen Penis - da es aber Brüste/Titten hat - ist es eben kein Mann (im engeren Sinne) - und damit kommt die innere Homophobie dann klar

--

In den bisher existierenden Mods vermischt sich ja für mich (als Frau mit transsexuellem Hintergrund) Realität und Fiktion auf recht interessante Weise

1 hour ago, Ruby R.Z.N.D. said:

Actually this fact is the one that always makes me scratch my head when I see futas with balls having a vagina. Like.... I know that having two sets of genitals is technically possible even for cisgender individuals but at the same time.... Gosh I love how mind crashing these things can be lol

Still I need answers .w.

All kinds of motherfuckers can come up with gender issues and all that... But nature is always cruel...

On 9/4/2022 at 2:33 PM, donnerwetter said:

Install the mod as well as the linked mod, use AddItemMenu to get the item. What's the issue?

I installed the mod like usual, but the only fairy drop I find is the one to the cockcage, not TRX. It's for sure on my end I'm just checking I'm missing anything

8 hours ago, Battle64 said:

Yeah, I would love for someone to finally solve that problem.  You can sort of bandaid fix it SSEEdit, which repositions it to where the male is.  Which deforms it, but not the badly.  Could that not be used as a base to fix the positioning itself?  

The male bones are in the opposite direction where you'd need to move the schlong. I actually managed to make a slider that moves the female schlong where the male bones are, and it looks like this:

Yeah, not much help here. You'd need to move the entire crotch more in that direction. And as you see from my experiments, I think you'd need to bring the dick and the ass closer.

5 hours ago, TDA said:

Actually, the vagina-uterus is the balls and the scrotum, only turned inward under the influence of genes and hormones, if someone did not know, and the clitoris as well

Some watch futanari for a banal reason - any men in the scene cause hostility and jealousy,

I wasn't talking about genes or hormones. I was talking about a hentai trope where women are made to grow penises because of literal magic or a scifi ray.

1 hour ago, uknowhisname said:

I installed the mod like usual, but the only fairy drop I find is the one to the cockcage, not TRX. It's for sure on my end I'm just checking I'm missing anything

Do you have VivisThongFairyDropStandAlone.esp activated?

Edited by donnerwetter
12 hours ago, h minuano said:

Well I finally managed to glue together TRX parts with PsBoss's statues using duct tape and gum, but personally I would like to make the statues of daedric princes erect and keep the aedra flaccid, anyone knows where I can find a flaccid mesh? Mara.png.dca857d5d08a95510171924c41f13612.png

I did the same, with a few extra touches 

enb2022_9_5_19_14_24.png.ad5600505088323d5964f9a986a2ee76.png

Edit: TRX has flaccid meshes here:

Edited by Impish_
7 minutes ago, sila said:

That one works :thumbsup:

Great! I have no memory of going back and fixing the masters on that .esp, so how the version I released got out there is a mystery to me, lol

MOD UPDATE:  Standalone Fairy Drop for 3BA/BHUNP & ERF/TRX by dw v1.01

Fixed missing masters issue with .esp.

Edited by donnerwetter
8 minutes ago, sila said:

Any chance of these being shared? The statue replacers? Or how are you going about adding the schlong to them?

PSBoss isn't cool with people sharing edits of his mods sadly.

Here's a rundown on how I do it: (to preface, this takes a bit of knowledge of the workings of Outfit Studio and Nifskope, it may be a bit tricky if you've never messed with this sort of thing before)

Spoiler
  • load the statue nif in Outfit Studio
  • add the schlong however you want (through Add Project if you want sliders or just drag/drop the nif into OS)
  • position it with the tools in OS (I also used the bone pose feature to get a more natural shape to the schlong + some of TRX's sliders. Do sliders before you mess with pose, sliders get messed up if you apply the pose first)
  • copy the texture from the statue and use the UV edit tool to get the texture to look decent on the schlong (double click on the schlong in the Meshes pane>Copy From Shape...)
  • Remove the skinning from the schlong (Edit>Remove Skinning)
  • export to .nif and replace the original statue. (make a backup of the og too)
  • Use nifskope to copy BSLightingShaderProperity from the statue to the schlong (this copies environment map settings as well as important flags to make the added parts appear properly ingame)

Hope that made sense. I'm pretty much all self taught about this sort of thing so my explanation might not be the best lol

9 minutes ago, Impish_ said:

PSBoss isn't cool with people sharing edits of his mods sadly.

Here's a rundown on how I do it: (to preface, this takes a bit of knowledge of the workings of Outfit Studio and Nifskope, it may be a bit tricky if you've never messed with this sort of thing before)

Reveal hidden contents
  • load the statue nif in Outfit Studio
  • add the schlong however you want (through Add Project if you want sliders or just drag/drop the nif into OS)
  • position it with the tools in OS (I also used the bone pose feature to get a more natural shape to the schlong + some of TRX's sliders. Do sliders before you mess with pose, sliders get messed up if you apply the pose first)
  • copy the texture from the statue and use the UV edit tool to get the texture to look decent on the schlong (double click on the schlong in the Meshes pane>Copy From Shape...)
  • Remove the skinning from the schlong (Edit>Remove Skinning)
  • export to .nif and replace the original statue. (make a backup of the og too)
  • Use nifskope to copy BSLightingShaderProperity from the statue to the schlong (this copies environment map settings as well as important flags to make the added parts appear properly ingame)

Hope that made sense. I'm pretty much all self taught about this sort of thing so my explanation might not be the best lol

Here, this is kind of big brain, should have thought of this earlier. no PSBoss assets ;)

maraschlong.nif

This'll skip the more complex parts, but you'll still have to add it yourself.

Open the statue in Outfit Studio and drop this mesh into it. Then export to nif.

Boom, Futa Mara Statue :)

58 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Great! I have no memory of going back and fixing the masters on that .esp, so how the version I released got out there is a mystery to me, lol

MOD UPDATE:  Standalone Fairy Drop for 3BA/BHUNP & ERF/TRX by dw v1.01

Fixed missing masters issue with .esp.

1461776950_Screenshot(15).png.b144621b5eae78a524cc77028185095e.png

New version works, thank you

2 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Yeah, not much help here. You'd need to move the entire crotch more in that direction. And as you see from my experiments, I think you'd need to bring the dick and the ass closer.

Eh, at least you guys are talking about it.  Thats aways a good sign.  I have faith in the modding community that someone will eventually work something out.  You guys are good at making the impossible, possible (As corny as that sounds).

On the subject, I wonder, is it possible to somehow either convert of edit sex animations?  Like for example, taking Billyy's normal animations and editing them to use Female on Futa positions instead? Or someone make a whole new set of animations based on only that. My biggest complaint has always been a lack of futa x female animations.  lol

If I had any moding knowledge or skill, I might have tried my luck with that myself, but I have neither.  :(

Edited by Battle64

Any of you folks happen to know what might cause the drip to be pushed up instead of hanging straight down? The same thing happens with the beads, I know its something with the physics since it seems to happen to everything down there  but I don't know what would cause it. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.2c31aa2d3bca4013108f93cb9020d3ac.jpeg20220905223831_1.thumb.jpg.072dfad6dca1faa0697613f81d24ed03.jpg

Edit: I tried reinstalling the 3ba physics and now the sideways schlong is back... eh I give up. I guess I just live with it for now.

Edited by sila
12 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

I wasn't talking about genes or hormones. I was talking about a hentai trope where women are made to grow penises because of literal magic or a scifi ray.

And I said that there is no science fiction here, especially scientific, nature is capable of any metamorphoses, especially since it is in the human code itself.)))

Trying to fix the pelvic craters caused by trying to drag the schlong closer to the anus:

This is looking kinda doable ? At the very least it looks like I'll keep going some more until I get too frustrated and give up ?

What do you guys think of the back? Should I alter the shape some more?

It's almost like there's an angle there that I'm not sure should be there:

angle.png.98cf0a34542c8a987828fea96d527b5a.png