FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Still banging my head against the wall trying to improve my vaginaless meshes ?

ahhfuck.png.46ee912d09bc7e15d2e98dcef8b587d2.png

distance.png.9f1144a1d36b160257c5e1f1cf31c4c5.png

Problem: Even with the vagina removed, you still have all this empty space where the vagina used to be, making the distance from ass to balls unnaturally long. Ideally, I'd like characters using my bodies to look like this or this.

Also, the female penis skeleton was made for hermaphrodite characters who have both sets of genitals, with the scrotum and penis placed in front of the clitoris, meaning they're both too much in front and too high. Unfortunately, every futa animation was made with this positioning in mind, so moving the penis on the Y axis will break alignment on those animations.

What about the male penis positioning and anims? Couldn't you at least reshape the body and schlong around those instead? No. The male penis positioning is too low and too much to the front. Trying to restructure the pelvis around it would not work out:

Back to the futa penis position. Solution number one: Edit the schlong so that the balls are closer to the ass:

Spoiler

stretch.png.9207ef57b1cce42d10c2dcee9ccc5df3.png

stretch2.png.674b1facdf80abd170e67e6f83257e41.png

As you can see, the result doesn't look too natural. The scrotum should rest against the thighs, not be crushed in between them.

Doing the opposite, bringing the asshole towards the schlong doesn't look good either, for obvious reasons. The anus doesn't belong there:

Spoiler

Not sure how to proceed from here, feeling a bit defeated atm. Suggestions welcomed.

12 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Problem: Even with the vagina removed, you still have all this empty space where the vagina used to be, making the distance from ass to balls unnaturally long. Ideally, I'd like characters using my bodies to look like this or this.

Also, the female penis skeleton was made for hermaphrodite characters who have both sets of genitals, with the scrotum and penis placed in front of the clitoris, meaning they're both too much in front and too high. Unfortunately, every futa animation was made with this positioning in mind, so moving the penis on the Y axis will break alignment on those animations.

What about the male penis positioning and anims? Couldn't you at least reshape the body and schlong around those instead? No. The male penis positioning is too low and too much to the front. Trying to restructure the pelvis around it would not work out:

Back to the futa penis position. Solution number one: Edit the schlong so that the balls are closer to the ass:

Reveal hidden contents

As you can see, the result doesn't look too natural. The scrotum should rest against the thighs, not be crushed in between them.

Doing the opposite, bringing the asshole towards the schlong doesn't look good either, for obvious reasons. The anus doesn't belong there:

Reveal hidden contents

Not sure how to proceed from here, feeling a bit defeated atm. Suggestions welcomed.

Don't give up.... Help us Donnerwetter, you are our only hope!

I wish I could offer more than just encouragement.

33 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

You got this! Maybe try shaving off some of the crotch area and shift the base/scrotum backwards. It should still work with animations given the schlong is long enough.

Wow, it's hard the see, how you work on this project. Perfection could be sometimes an impossible thing.

Take your Time. No pressure!

Spoiler

Succubusnun Zilphia: "I will pray for you." Gut Ding will Weile haben!

20220918123630_1.jpg.bcb8ef3b73b0dbdbc6c2a2c4016293f4.jpg

BTW. In the last time there are a lot of demonic beauties created. We should rename this thread - into the Demonic beauties Thread^^

Edited by zilvradrow

Hey everyone! First time posting here (thread and loverslab) but I've been a long time lurker tho. Anyways I was inspired by an old horse cock mod to make my own from scratch since the models and textures are kinda outdated for my liking. 

So as for my creation, the base model isn't mine but I found a pack with lot of variation for my liking. I will most likely create each one into Skyrim at one point. I'm working on Belgian variation atm. I had to sculpt the one in Pulsar's pack since it doesn't really naturally attach to female bodies. Here's a sneak peak how the model looks in-game without textures. 

Spoiler

20220918225114_1.thumb.jpg.ff064f4db22d917ba58455f03175ba47.jpg20220918230404_1.thumb.jpg.58ee6ae323233de383208550ec9659fb.jpg

I'm quite happy how the base model came to be. Only complaints are that base's edges, which you can't see, are really messy and also I guess the uv mapping could have been better as well but this will have to do for now.

On a side note, weighting the model was a real pain in the ass especially when Blender's pynifly doesn't export bones correctly if they aren't weighted. So most of the time during testing the cock just floated around and wasn't attached properly. However I managed to fix this issue.

Right now I've come across a new issue regarding texturing and I'd really like to have someone's help regarding the issue. Long story short: I downloaded seamless blend files made by EvilReFlex and TRX_Trixter to see how the process works under the hood. I managed to make the mask for blending, bake diffuse, normal, specular and subsurface maps and in blender the diffuse bake is perfectly seamless. Examples in spoiler below:

Spoiler

631053651_schlongunselected.PNG.c5bc99f125a5d290e8a1ad899bfd9244.PNG502379379_schlongselected.PNG.70a273d74cbb5c2746c6149a09fd1157.PNG

However here comes my problem: For some reason the schlong baked texture doesn't match the body texture in-game. Image below: 

Spoiler

20220920141254_1.thumb.jpg.ca54c828512f710591219f4087aa6bb8.jpg

I'm pretty sure that I messed up in some settings at some point but I just don't know where. Also the shaft and base are placeholder textures atm. I just wanted to make the texture seamless first. Any help regarding the texture issue would be appreciated.

Edited by Crimson Tide
5 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

First of all, let me express my admiration for your tenacity and perseverance. I have great respect for such people. ))

Now to your question. Probably the most ideal option would be to redo the pelvic area CBBE or UNP from scratch, but I understand that it takes a whole team.

Maybe we need a third option where the anus and balls move slightly toward each other so there's no distortion?

2.jpg.e5a9b1dcc072f970d64110c39c37ad23.jpg

Then you get something in between

1.jpg.303a22b660e9f2bc9453cd4180015b83.jpg

2 hours ago, Helblar said:

Lassen Sie mich zunächst meine Bewunderung für Ihre Hartnäckigkeit und Ihr Durchhaltevermögen ausdrücken. Ich habe großen Respekt vor solchen Menschen. ))

Nun zu deiner Frage. Die wahrscheinlich idealste Option wäre, den Beckenbereich CBBE oder UNP von Grund auf neu zu machen, aber ich verstehe, dass dafür ein ganzes Team erforderlich ist.

Vielleicht brauchen wir eine dritte Option, bei der sich der Anus und die Hoden leicht aufeinander zu bewegen, damit es keine Verzerrung gibt?

Da bekommt man was dazwischen

probably a good compromise - then the question arises whether the animations in the anal area still work correctly

8 hours ago, Crimson Tide said:

I'm pretty sure that I messed up in some settings at some point but I just don't know where. Also the shaft and base are placeholder textures atm. I just wanted to make the texture seamless first. Any help regarding the texture issue would be appreciated.

Looks really great! Love the shape of it. Could the seam be caused by a shader flag mismatch in the nif? Looks like it has Back Lighting on, maybe?

18 hours ago, sila said:

Don't give up.... Help us Donnerwetter, you are our only hope!

I wish I could offer more than just encouragement.

17 hours ago, uknowhisname said:

You got this! Maybe try shaving off some of the crotch area and shift the base/scrotum backwards. It should still work with animations given the schlong is long enough.

17 hours ago, zilvradrow said:

Wow, it's hard the see, how you work on this project. Perfection could be sometimes an impossible thing.

Take your Time. No pressure!

12 hours ago, Helblar said:

First of all, let me express my admiration for your tenacity and perseverance. I have great respect for such people. ))

Now to your question. Probably the most ideal option would be to redo the pelvic area CBBE or UNP from scratch, but I understand that it takes a whole team.

Maybe we need a third option where the anus and balls move slightly toward each other so there's no distortion?

Then you get something in between

Thank you for the words of encouragement, everyone! I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants to see this happen ?

@zilvradrow I get what you're saying about perfectionism, but with the other problems fixed the long taint is the only thing I can see now when looking at these meshes ?

@Helblar , your mockup looks so nice and clean- I wish my Blender edits were that smoothless ? Unfortunately, when you move the base and the balls, you create problems at the front:

See how the entire pelvis is pulled inwards? The weird-looking schlong in my previous post was an attempt to sidestep this issue by only altering the balls, but that created its own problems, namely the scrotum digging into the thighs when the end result should look like this. I fear you'd need to indeed retool the 3BA and BHUNP pelvises pretty heavily to do this properly, which makes me wish I had taken even one 3D modeling class.

Anyway, I'll keep playing around with it. Maybe something will click

13 hours ago, Crimson Tide said:

Hey everyone! First time posting here (thread and loverslab) but I've been a long time lurker tho. Anyways I was inspired by an old horse cock mod to make my own from scratch since the models and textures are kinda outdated for my liking. 

So as for my creation, the base model isn't mine but I found a pack with lot of variation for my liking. I will most likely create each one into Skyrim at one point. I'm working on Belgian variation atm. I had to sculpt the one in Pulsar's pack since it doesn't really naturally attach to female bodies. Here's a sneak peak how the model looks in-game without textures. 

Reveal hidden contents

20220918225114_1.thumb.jpg.ff064f4db22d917ba58455f03175ba47.jpg20220918230404_1.thumb.jpg.58ee6ae323233de383208550ec9659fb.jpg

I'm quite happy how the base model came to be. Only complaints are that base's edges, which you can't see, are really messy and also I guess the uv mapping could have been better as well but this will have to do for now.

On a side note, weighting the model was a real pain in the ass especially when Blender's pynifly doesn't export bones correctly if they aren't weighted. So most of the time during testing the cock just floated around and wasn't attached properly. However I managed to fix this issue.

Right now I've come across a new issue regarding texturing and I'd really like to have someone's help regarding the issue. Long story short: I downloaded seamless blend files made by EvilReFlex and TRX_Trixter to see how the process works under the hood. I managed to make the mask for blending, bake diffuse, normal, specular and subsurface maps and in blender the diffuse bake is perfectly seamless. Examples in spoiler below:

Reveal hidden contents

631053651_schlongunselected.PNG.c5bc99f125a5d290e8a1ad899bfd9244.PNG502379379_schlongselected.PNG.70a273d74cbb5c2746c6149a09fd1157.PNG

However here comes my problem: For some reason the schlong baked texture doesn't match the body texture in-game. Image below: 

Hide contents

20220920141254_1.thumb.jpg.ca54c828512f710591219f4087aa6bb8.jpg

Are you sure it's a texture issue? Looks more like self-shadowing on messy geometry to me. I had similar issues with my BHUNP version of TRX Futa Addon until I got the weights right.

Just now, Crimson Tide said:

So what would you recommend to do to fix said issue?

Tweak the weighting until the problem goes away. Also, can I see a screenshot of the schlong and body with wireframe enabled on both in OS or Blender? The base is indeed looking a bit messy. You may need to retool it and snap its edges to vertices on the body to make the weights look nice. This is what I had to do when I made BHUNP versions of TRX Futa Addon and ERF CBBE Futanari Schlong

48 minutes ago, Crimson Tide said:

Here's couple shots of the schlong base wire frame from Blender. It's mega messy since I sculpted and decimated the sculpt to more bearable poly size. Also would you recommend doing weight painting in outfit studio? Iirc you can do it there too and not just in Blender.

Reveal hidden contents

base.PNG.5b5f0a5f9df2987a406998bb421a9e10.PNGinside.PNG.923c476987325c3d3fa75dff9ceadc13.PNG

Yeah, I'd recommend completely redoing the base so it fits snugly onto the body. Just as an example, here is the original TRX schlong with the BHUNP body:

Spoiler

1571143915_bhoohoonop(1).png.dde842839771787aeb9f6f65d245e9c6.png

155391059_bhoohoonop(2).png.f431a71bdcb789738223478fe1442f05.png

Here's what my BHUNP version ended up looking like. See how I made sure the base matched the body as seamlessly as possible?

Spoiler

837851455_bhoohoonop(3).png.f715f4d7f5d61bc207e79ec5c486563e.png

2133745152_bhoohoonop(4).png.fa00531b85cf40efa807649602b47e4e.png

Here's a video:

Spoiler

You can do weightpainting in OS, yes. That being said, I don't really do weightpainting from scratch- I just copy and tweak existing weights.

6 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Danke für die aufmunternden Worte an alle! Ich bin froh, dass ich nicht der einzige bin, der das sehen möchte ?

@zilvradrow Ich verstehe, was du über Perfektionismus sagst, aber da die anderen Probleme behoben sind, ist der lange Makel das Einzige, was ich jetzt sehen kann, wenn ich mir diese Maschen ansehe ?

@Helblar , dein Mockup sieht so schön und sauber aus - ich wünschte, meine Blender-Bearbeitungen wären ? Leider entstehen beim Bewegen der Basis und der Kugeln vorne Probleme:

Sehen Sie, wie das gesamte Becken nach innen gezogen wird? Der seltsam aussehende Schlong in meinem vorherigen Beitrag war ein Versuch, dieses Problem zu umgehen, indem nur die Hoden verändert wurden, aber das verursachte seine eigenen Probleme, nämlich den Hodensack, der sich in die Oberschenkel grub, wenn das Endergebnis so aussehen sollte . Ich fürchte, Sie müssten die 3BA- und BHUNP-Becken tatsächlich ziemlich stark umrüsten, um dies richtig zu machen, was mich wünscht, ich hätte auch nur einen 3D-Modellierungskurs besucht.

Ich werde jedenfalls weiter damit herumspielen. Vielleicht klickt etwas

Bist du sicher, dass es ein Texturproblem ist? Sieht für mich eher nach Selbstbeschattung auf unordentlicher Geometrie aus. Ich hatte ähnliche Probleme mit meiner BHUNP-Version von TRX Futa Addon, bis ich die richtigen Gewichte hatte.

Yes, difficult to solve - especially since real nature and our virtual dream room (3D games like Skyrim) go completely different "construction" paths

in the real world, the male penis does not "sit" on the lower pelvis like "glued" - but its base reaches (under the skin) almost to the anal opening

This reminds me of gluing a penis condom cover (which also comes with separate "pockets" for the scrotum) to a latex catsuit or latex panty - which I already did when I was a "latex gluer". - even then it wasn't always easy to find the exact position for the hole through which the penis comes - because real human nature varies!

What it also does with the distance between the vaginal and anal opening - but by far not as extreme as some manufacturers of double dildos - attending an anatomy lecture or researching the net or reading a specialist book would have avoided such embarrassment .

if one were to try a "natural" replica in the 3D world - the "schlong" would have to start at least in the middle between the legs

otherwise there would be no counter bearing for him during real "fucking".

and the scrotums (gonads) are not at the end of the penis - but at the end of its VISIBLE part - so it should move towards the tip of the penis

then they no longer pinch between the thighs

I realize that going this route requires a complete redesign of the Schlong model - I can't even imagine how much work that would require

Incidentally, yes, the pool would have to be revised

Ultimately, the question is what you want to achieve...

..the closest possible approximation of the 3D model to reality

or

but rather an acceptable looking fantasy

Ultimately, we all know that the "schlongs" seen here in the pictures only have a very limited connection with reality (with a few exceptions).

The sheer size of the penis alone would make some of the delicate elves fall forward to the ground

or

their long and heavy scrotums make it extremely difficult for them to run or walk

and of course, for example, such huge balls between the legs of a real person would cause massive problems

why do you sit with wide legs and not with crossed ones??

next "construction site" (when it comes to "closeness to reality") - you actually only have "flesh" penises - you only see "blood" penises in connection with the clothes

It is clear to me that swelling and (length) growth cannot (or only to a very limited extent) reproduce a "blood" penis with the available means

all the listing of problems is not intended to discourage you - but should help to "sharpen" the view

Spoiler

ja schwer zu lösen - zumal halt die reale Natur und unser virtueller Wunschraum (3D-Spiele wie Skyrim) komplett andere "Konstrunktions"-Wege gehen

in der realen Welt "sitzt" ja der männliche Penis nicht an der unteren Becken nicht wie "angeklebt" - sondern seine Basis reicht (unter der Haut) fast bis an die anale Öffnung

Das erinnert mich an das Ankleben einer Penis-Kondom-Hülle (die gibt es auch mit separaten "Taschen" für die Hodensäcke) an einen Latex-Catsuit oder Latex-Panty - was ich ja schon in meiner Zeit als "Latex-Kleberin" gemacht hatte - auch da war es nicht immer einfach die exakte Position für das Loch durch das der Penis kommt zu finden - denn die menschliche reale Natur variiert!

Was es übrigens auch beim Abstand zw. vaginaler und analer Öffnung macht - aber bei weiten nicht so extrem wie manche Hersteller von Doppel-Dildos - da hätte ein Besuch einer Anatomie-Vorlesung oder eine Recherche im Netz bzw. das Lesen eines Fachbuches solche Peinlichkeiten vermieden.

würde man in der 3D-Welt einen "natürlichen" Nachbau versuchen - müsste der "Schlong"  mindenste in der Mitte zwischen den Beinen beginnen

ansonsten gäbe es ja beim realen "Ficken" kein Gegenlager für ihn

und die Hodensäcke (Gonaden) sitzen nicht am Ende des Penis - sondern am Ende dessen SICHTBAREN Anteils - also müsste die in Richtung Penis-Spitze rücken

dann klemmen sie auch nicht mehr zw. den Oberschenkeln ein

mir ist klar das diese Weg eine komplett Neu-Konstruktion des Schlong-Modells erfordert - ich kann mir nicht mal ausmahlen wie viel Arbeit dies erfordern würde

nebenbei müsste ja auch das Becken überarbeitet werden

Die Frage ist letztlich was man erreichen möchte...

..die möglichst grosse Annäherung des 3D-Modells an die Realität

oder

doch ehr eine akzeptabel aussehende Fantasie

Letztlich wissen wir alle das die hier auf Bildern zu sehenden "Schlongs" nur sehr bedingt mit der Realität (bis auf Ausnahmen) zu tun haben.

Alleine bei der schieren Grösse des Penis wurde einige der zarten Elfen vorwärts zu Boden stürzen

oder

ihnen die langen und schweren Hodensäcke ein Laufen oder Gehen extrem erschweren

und natürlich wurden z.B. solche riesigen Bälle zwischen den Beinen einer realen Person massivste Probleme bereiten

warum wohl sitzt man damit mit breiten Beinen und nicht mit überschlagenen??

nächste "Baustelle" (wenn es um "Realitätsnähe" geht) - man hat faktisch nur "Fleisch"-Penise - "Blut"-Penise sieht man nur in Verbindung mit der Kleidung

mir ist klar das ein Anschwellen und (Längen-)Wachsen einen "Blut"-Penis nicht (oder nur sehr begrenzt) mit den vorhandenen Mitteln nicht nachbilden lässt

all das viele Aufzählen von Problemen hat nicht die Absicht Dich zu entmutigen - sondern soll helfen den Blick zu "schärfen"