FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

12 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Trying to fix the pelvic craters caused by trying to drag the schlong closer to the anus:

This is looking kinda doable ? At the very least it looks like I'll keep going some more until I get too frustrated and give up ?

What do you guys think of the back? Should I alter the shape some more?

It's almost like there's an angle there that I'm not sure should be there:

angle.png.98cf0a34542c8a987828fea96d527b5a.png

hmm you may have to flatten it out just a bit, sense you showed the angle looking like that..but i'm also looking at the anus i'm thining it makes sense that its an angle right there because its going inside of the anus...hard to tell though

Edited by FutaNemesislol
On 5/6/2021 at 4:10 PM, Blue Firefox said:

Kalena and Seraphina wearing the new Daughters of Dimitrescu Outfit and Ashara Princess of the Wood - they work pretty well if you don't want to run around in Skyrim with a Bikini yet still showing what you have. ?

20210506224102_1.thumb.jpg.470ee42a29452f967df5b384dac46393.jpg

Hod damn! The brunette one to the left is so fuckin hawt! The only thing the is babe is missing is pubes and a female vagina version! THANKS FOR THE UPLOAD! 

On 3/1/2021 at 6:55 PM, devildx said:

Can you post the SOS texture patch that you are using? The new SOS has great mesh and model but the shaft and head texture bothers me because I prefer the look of the UNP addon with the leyenda skin patch (shaft with the same color as the body skin and a head that stans out). 

You screen while is not 100% like that is way better that the original.

skyrimse_2021_03_01_2t4kk6.jpg

Fuckin gorgous! Now all they need is pubes would also love to see female version! 

9 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Trying to fix the pelvic craters caused by trying to drag the schlong closer to the anus:

This is looking kinda doable ? At the very least it looks like I'll keep going some more until I get too frustrated and give up ?

What do you guys think of the back? Should I alter the shape some more?

It's almost like there's an angle there that I'm not sure should be there:

angle.png.98cf0a34542c8a987828fea96d527b5a.png

I feel like it has got to go down as well as back towards the anus, but that is probably a tougher challenge. What program are you using to make these edits?

3 minutes ago, uknowhisname said:

I feel like it has got to go down as well as back towards the anus, but that is probably a tougher challenge. What program are you using to make these edits?

Blender, but I import my sculpting changes as sliders into Outfit Studio where these videos are shot. What do you mean by down?

4 hours ago, Jason_reaper 2 said:

BEAUTIFUL WAIFU MATERIAL!!! I would love to see a hairy version and a hairy pussy version!!! Thanks for the upload!! 

You do realize this thread is for futa content right? You are unlikely to see many pussies here :joy:

10 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Blender, but I import my sculpting changes as sliders into Outfit Studio where these videos are shot. What do you mean by down?

I mean it might reduce that harsh angle you drew with the red line if you move everything down a little bit, but I'm not the expert here.

I actually managed to get far enough with this experiment to try out an ingame prototype, and...

Shit, it's actually looking pretty okay! Here's another angle:

I'd still like to bake a new normal map for additional testing as well as kind of try to buff out the taint area generally as it ended up looking a bit too convex. Still, I gave up on this project multiple times already but now it looks like I need to keep going ?

Check out how much more natural those balls are looking in this pose:

Spoiler

It looks like I managed to achieve all this without breaking dick alignment in existing animations, either:

Spoiler

Anyone interested to test this soon-ish? I'd like some input ?

10 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

I actually managed to get far enough with this experiment to try out an ingame prototype, and...

I'd still like to bake a new normal map for additional testing as well as kind of try to buff out the taint area generally as it ended up looking a bit too convex. Still, I gave up on this project multiple times already but now it looks like I need to keep going ?

Hide contents

It looks like I managed to achieve all this without breaking dick alignment in existing animations, either:

Hide contents

Sure, i'll test it out.

22 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

i'm curious to how it looks in sex scenes where its like male on futa, i can test that part out and see how it lines up and try to see if the adjustments needs any tweaking..obviously futa on futa animations will be pretty much off set i think

Edited by FutaNemesislol
13 hours ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

Sure, i'll test it out.

1 hour ago, FutaNemesislol said:

i'm curious to how it looks in sex scenes where its like male on futa, i can test that part out and see how it lines up and try to see if the adjustments needs any tweaking..obviously futa on futa animations will be pretty much off set i think

I'll send you a test version when it's done. The thing is though, while trying to improve the version I took those pictures and videos with I came to the conclusion it would be easier to remake the edit so it looks good from the outset with minimal tweaks instead of continually touching up the mesh and importing the changes as sliders.

Once I'm done redoing everything, you'll receive the redone version.

On 9/5/2022 at 5:20 PM, Impish_ said:

PSBoss isn't cool with people sharing edits of his mods sadly.

Here's a rundown on how I do it: (to preface, this takes a bit of knowledge of the workings of Outfit Studio and Nifskope, it may be a bit tricky if you've never messed with this sort of thing before)

Reveal hidden contents
  • load the statue nif in Outfit Studio
  • add the schlong however you want (through Add Project if you want sliders or just drag/drop the nif into OS)
  • position it with the tools in OS (I also used the bone pose feature to get a more natural shape to the schlong + some of TRX's sliders. Do sliders before you mess with pose, sliders get messed up if you apply the pose first)
  • copy the texture from the statue and use the UV edit tool to get the texture to look decent on the schlong (double click on the schlong in the Meshes pane>Copy From Shape...)
  • Remove the skinning from the schlong (Edit>Remove Skinning)
  • export to .nif and replace the original statue. (make a backup of the og too)
  • Use nifskope to copy BSLightingShaderProperity from the statue to the schlong (this copies environment map settings as well as important flags to make the added parts appear properly ingame)

Hope that made sense. I'm pretty much all self taught about this sort of thing so my explanation might not be the best lol

I followed every step but when im in game the statue is black

For those that want my Psboss Statues Futanari version.

To avoid sharing Psboss assets I came with a solution but requires that you do the final part that is to copy the schlong mesh in the respective statue.

Schlong mesh is credited to @TRX_Trixter. Thanks for the open permissions.

Made for the New NSFW Statues AIO SE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/72373

Schlong meshes erect version: https://www.mediafire.com/file/z53b6mjbyd7oo3k/statue_schl*ng_meshes_erect_version%282%29.7z/file

You only need Nifskope to open the meshes and follow the tutorial below:

1. I put the schlong meshes in the same folder structure and the same name of the statue mesh to be more easy to copy to the right statue

2. A example on how to do for the dibella statue and should work for the others:

>The schlong mesh is in statue schlong meshes erect version/meshes/clutter/statues/statuedibella.nif

>After you install the Psboss AIO mod the statue mesh should be on the same folder structure data/meshes/clutter/statues/statuedibella.nif

>Open the schlong mesh, left click on the mesh to select, right click>block>copy branch

https://abload.de/img/tutorial17fewz.jpg

>Open the statue mesh, right click on BSfadenode>block>paste branch and save the mesh

https://abload.de/img/tutorial2l1fig.jpg

3. Do the same for the other statues

4. Post here if works or if you need some extra help

EDIT: Just saw that he updated the mod to add the namira statue. I will add the namira schlong file later.

EDIT2: Some screens:

drmCFlBD_o.jpg

Spoiler

o9d0szN6_o.jpg

HpHTvFxb_o.jpg

7A53lg0L_o.jpg

Edited by devildx
3 hours ago, devildx said:

For those that want my Psboss Statues Futanari version.

To avoid sharing Psboss assets I came with a solution but requires that you do the final part that is to copy the schlong mesh in the respective statue.

Schlong mesh is credited to @TRX_Trixter. Thanks for the open permissions.

Made for the New NSFW Statues AIO SE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/72373

Schlong meshes erect version: (removed link)

You only need Nifskope to open the meshes and follow the tutorial below:

1. I put the schlong meshes in the same folder structure and the same name of the statue mesh to be more easy to copy to the right statue

2. A example on how to do for the dibella statue and should work for the others:

>The schlong mesh is in statue schlong meshes erect version/meshes/clutter/statues/statuedibella.nif

>After you install the Psboss AIO mod the statue mesh should be on the same folder structure data/meshes/clutter/statues/statuedibella.nif

>Open the schlong mesh, left click on the mesh to select, right click>block>copy branch

https://abload.de/img/tutorial17fewz.jpg

>Open the statue mesh, right click on BSfadenode>block>paste branch and save the mesh

https://abload.de/img/tutorial2l1fig.jpg

3. Do the same for the other statues

4. Post here if works or if you need some extra help

EDIT: Just saw that he updated the mod to add the namira statue. I will add the namira schlong file later.

EDIT2: Some screens:

I figure it probably doesn't matter much, but just as a heads up the nif for malacathstatue01 is the whole thing instead of just the schlong.

Edited by sila