FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

On 9/5/2022 at 6:42 AM, h minuano said:

Well I finally managed to glue together TRX parts with PsBoss's statues using duct tape and gum, but personally I would like to make the statues of daedric princes erect and keep the aedra flaccid, anyone knows where I can find a flaccid mesh? Mara.png.dca857d5d08a95510171924c41f13612.png

Please tell me you plan to make one replacing all status in skyrim se like this would love a mod like this XP

Still working on condensing the taint. What was initially a quick test has turned into quite the timesink. Compared to getting rid of the vagina and adapting schlongs for those vaginaless edits, trying to remodel the crotch area to shorten the distance from the anus to the balls is way, way more difficult to achieve.

On one hand I'm not really happy with how messy my attempts end up, but on the other I don't want to give up either because it's the one thing that keeps me from being 100% satisfied with my vaginaless bodies

There are some weird weighting issues, once I get those sorted I'll package a testable version and send it to those who are interested.

哪个选项可以直接调整大小?

我在天际巨根中设置为8感觉非常合适,但是每次重新载入游戏都会变成默认大小,让在rm中设置,但是这个rm插件我没有找到调节大小的选项。

Which option can be resized directly?

I think it's very appropriate to set it to 8 in the SOS, but every time I reload the game, it will become the default size. Let me set it in RM, but I can't find the option to adjust the size of this RM plug-in.

22 hours ago, Impish_ said:

I recall PSBoss changed the texture path in an update. Maybe that's the issue? I made this with an older version of the statue so the texture path might be wrong. Add "psboss\" before "mara\" in the textureset.

That fixed it! Thanks!

21 hours ago, devildx said:

Do you know the source for these? I'm not 100% sure I want them in my game since they aren't quite lore friendly now that I see them, but I do like them.

14 hours ago, COPYCAT2531 said:

Can you? please preset this beauty futa

Sure, but I'm not sure it would look the same in yours. Will you send me a screenshot of what you got?

Her name is Foxy. She will be the main character of my next part of the comics. (If I ever start making one... hell.) I spent months creating her and so one preset will hardly be enough. The ideal would be to release her as a follower... But I don't know how to make followers. ?

Foxy.zip

ScreenShot1020.png.72388b96fce9bf62fea88e143169fa84.png

Edited by Helblar
11 hours ago, Sasquatcher said:

That fixed it! Thanks!

Do you know the source for these? I'm not 100% sure I want them in my game since they aren't quite lore friendly now that I see them, but I do like them.

It is from stevencarson twitter and slushe.

Edited by devildx

Figured I would ask sice I can't figure it out. I'm using Skyfem to turn all males into Futa, but I am having a hard time figuring out how to let them use the Futa Schlongs that have been posted in this thread. They look much nicer and have much more variations than the few male schlongs I have found. Because they are now using the female body I would think I just need to allow them to be equipped on anyone who is considered male.

2 hours ago, ArguingTea said:

Figured I would ask sice I can't figure it out. I'm using Skyfem to turn all males into Futa, but I am having a hard time figuring out how to let them use the Futa Schlongs that have been posted in this thread. They look much nicer and have much more variations than the few male schlongs I have found. Because they are now using the female body I would think I just need to allow them to be equipped on anyone who is considered male.

Speaking of Skyfem, I wish there was like a way to have it so you can use a regular and vaginaless schlongs for the futas but when you use the later it replaces the one that is used by default and I still like having the vagina option ?

Edited by Ruby R.Z.N.D.

Ok, i tried the new adjusted Vaginaless body and after a ton of trouble caused by it being BHUNP while i use CBBE 3BA which eventually led me to start a new game to test it out, i can safely say that this is a idea worth working on as in the animations that i tried it on i notice much better alignment and the only downside i could find is the balls going inside the body which is something i don't want in my video game as i already deal with it in real life. 

Zilphia got a nice evening at the Fireplace.

Zilphia: "Hey honey, would you like to sit down next me for a cuddle and for some Succubus romantic?"

20220915022551_1.jpg.e5b961779fd3301579928d014e834730.jpg

Spoiler

20220915022649_1.jpg.6cb6df3fd41607cdb306f1fc38460679.jpg

20220915023312_1.jpg.273d46f6062e1c897b5ac6c0b6831ada.jpg

Zilphia: "Well, you ask yourself, what is Succubus Romantic?"

20220915023028_1.jpg.aa9378d1b5283a9f32d59a58387f5f47.jpg

Zilphia: "Okay, that is easy to explain."

20220915023150_1.jpg.fa00a81cd8dbb4cde1ff04d54805d42d.jpg

Zilphia: "Put your pretty Face between my legs and kiss me there. That's all and it doesn't hurt you! Then I will say I Love you."

20220915022358_1.jpg.d63a2d550bceff955b70097732ac0be7.jpg