FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

1 hour ago, harblgarbl said:

Holy crap that's gorgeous, could you share your bodyslide/skin/ENB setup? Or anything else you'd think is relevant?

I use fairskin, bodyslide is in a discord(just dm me if you want a link), and enb Picho VisionTweak (9.25) ENB V (1).7z

Just a heads up this enb isn't to performance friendly

Edited by xNemesisx
16 hours ago, RubyRZND said:

Isn't it the same mod that the "Follow me for Sex" uses? Or are they different?

I'm asking because it also has an option of particles/meshes but the particles one looks different.

Cumshot is Sexlab based.  Cumshot's Projectiles mode gives cum splashes on the ground.

FM4S also requires Sexlab and it may contain a version of Cumshot, I'm not sure. And there are add-on meshes unique to its cum sequence but they are a bit weird. But you can't use the regular Cumshot for FM4S, if I recall rightly.

However FM4S interferes with SOS Futanari, particularly for some followers. Do not use the mod if you want a futanari game. The keywording does not pick up the Futanari angle.

It would be a great mod if it was brought up to date and fully linked to Sexlab, Flower Girls and OSex.

I have used FM4S in several games and love it - but the mod eventually blows up and will wreck your experience.  You get permanently urinating / ejaculating followers for one thing.  It's a shame, because it could be so good.  Perhaps CPU will come back to it; I hope he does.

Edited by Bluegunk
5 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Cumshot is Sexlab based.  Cumshot's Projectiles mode gives cum splashes on the ground.

FM4S also requires Sexlab but everything else is independent, and will give you grief. It wrecks SOS Futanari. Yes, it has its own meshes but trust me - do not use the mod if you want a futanari game.

It would be a great mod if it was brought up to date and linked to Sexlab, Flower Girls and OSex.

I have used FM4S in several games and love it - but the mod eventually blows up and will wreck your experience.  You get permanently urinating / ejaculating followers for one thing.  It's a shame, because it could be so good.

Yeah I just tried both yesterday and Cumshot felt much superior on the cummies aspect owo

I still like to have FM4S for some other stuff that the mod has but damn. For quite a long time I thought that FM4S was a merge mod that had Cumshot *among* the mods the in incluided. Im now using both cause I loved the thingy that leaves splashes on the ground. I guess is time to make Whiterun literally.... Hmmmm, White? lmao

I'm so happy that I found out that they're different ^^'

Btw do u guys know any cum dripping mod?

Is there a list anywhere of available, up-to-date, schlongs? I'm making a draconic character, and want to see what options are to be had aside from plain ol' human dicks, but my own collection is like 6 years old since last hunt, and this is a hell of a big thread to look through for custom creations and shared stuff.

43 minutes ago, lindazana said:

Is there a list anywhere of available, up-to-date, schlongs? I'm making a draconic character, and want to see what options are to be had aside from plain ol' human dicks, but my own collection is like 6 years old since last hunt, and this is a hell of a big thread to look through for custom creations and shared stuff.

Have you seen this? 

There was a Snake Cock add-on but it no longer seems to be available. 

2 hours ago, TheDragonBorn said:

curious if anyone has a solution but i downloaded the SOS equipable schlong for a certain NPC and everytime she equips it, she unequips the schlong during sex scene...she wears it for a few seconds then she unequips it...any advice?

I'm not sure if you use sexlab or fg but in the sexlab mod config menu, you can go to the strip settings, and set the schlong to "never remove". This will allow her to keep it equipped. 

10 minutes ago, xNemesisx said:

I'm not sure if you use sexlab or fg but in the sexlab mod config menu, you can go to the strip settings, and set the schlong to "never remove". This will allow her to keep it equipped. 

sexlab and thx for the advice i'll give that a shot. when we defeat bandits i let her rape them as a reward for her skill in combat sometimes we share em lol but only bandits we would never do that to a civilian, hence the hero role play