FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

On 7/16/2021 at 3:02 PM, FutaNemesislol said:

This was my first futa on futa vid i made( i made 4 in total so far), sound isn't perfect because i used a mod,  some scenes are short because I didn't know what I was doing and some has no sound? and that was my old name

Your first video looks really good!? In this smooth animation one can see clearly the advanced physics effects... (without going into details) That big black dildo looks much more dangerous than Darth Vader's lightsaber.? Could you tell me from which website this tool of destruction may be found for download? Thanks in advance.?

Are periods just too much of a hassle? Are tampons and sanitary pads hard to come by in Whiterun? I've got just the solution for you!

smooth.png.5861e723bff02511509734e6026b0834.png

Playing with Outfit Studio, a method to create a vaginaless version of CBBE 3BAv2 popped into my mind and I decided to try to work it out as a modding excercise. The taint doesn't hold up perfectly to closeups and it could still do with some texturing, weighting and UV mapping work (all things I'm bad at) but I think some of you might like this even in this crude state. Could have use outside of futanari fandom with potential trans female and femboy applications. Feel free to improve upon my slapdash work.

Comes in two flavours, one with the default UV map (which means the crotch still has a slit painted on it) and one which I did a quick and dirty UV map edit on (there's a dark splotch on the front but it gets covered by the schlong)

DOWNLOAD (25/07: another update, old versions in spoilers)

dw's Smooth Vaginaless CBBE 3BAv2 v3.7z

Edited by donnerwetter
Another update
20 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

After however many months the outline is finally gone! Yo @FutaNemesislol, you mind giving these edited textures a spin and seeing if they fix your schlong outline issues too?

FairSkinCBBE.7z 6.24 MB · 9 downloads

ok i tried to install this into vortex but it didn't work, do i have to manually take the textures and put them into the erf futa folder?

14 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Yup, I just zipped up the textures without attention to the file structure

SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE V1.1b.rar ahh i see now it works perfectly, my only problem is that it works with the original erf futa scholong but i prefer to use it on a different texture such as this file right here( the name is the same but the texture is different). Hopefully it isn't to much of an hassle but can you get rid of the black line with this one?

9 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

SOS - Futanari CBBE SSE V1.1b.rar ahh i see now it works perfectly, my only problem is that it works with the original erf futa scholong but i prefer to use it on a different texture such as this file right here( the name is the same but the texture is different). Hopefully it isn't to much of an hassle but can you get rid of the black line with this one?

texturefix.7z

There you go. For future reference, the fix entails simply opening up the diffuse and normal maps in paint.net and colouring in the transparent part. Easy peasy, just pay attention to the compression formats.

1 minute ago, donnerwetter said:

texturefix.7z 4.1 MB · 0 downloads

There you go. For future reference, the fix entails simply opening up the diffuse and normal maps in paint.net and colouring in the transparent part. Easy peasy, just pay attention to the compression formats.

ahh thanks so much and thanks for making the smooth variation from the file you posted above?

10 hours ago, smartfon said:

Your first video looks really good!? In this smooth animation one can see clearly the advanced physics effects... (without going into details) That big black dildo looks much more dangerous than Darth Vader's lightsaber.? Could you tell me from which website this tool of destruction may be found for download? Thanks in advance.?

its from anubs animations

Edited by FutaNemesislol
5 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Now you're all caught up, this is my third video the fourth one is on page 295(if you havn't seen it, that one has better sound quality), for the last 8 seconds of the vid  i  added  a little too much camera shake my bad, when i decide to make a 5th one I'm thinking a futa threeway on a boat

may i get a load order please. first time modding also tryna search for uncut

Edited by yourstarfox
11 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Now you're all caught up, this is my third video the fourth one is on page 295(if you havn't seen it, that one has better sound quality), for the last 8 seconds of the vid  i  added  a little too much camera shake my bad, when i decide to make a 5th one I'm thinking a futa threeway on a boat

I like your videos X3

Tho I think u definetly should add a cumshot moment at the end hehe. Also love the thumbnail ^^

Smooth 3BAv2 Update

newandimprovedquestionmark.png.43c8291a8f778d98cdcb4506a09dec2d.png

After discovering that my first edit didn't work with Racemenu sliders at all, I ended up starting from scratch and using a different method to achieve mostly the same result. In-game slider tweaking works now, but it's still a bit rough around the edges and may not look amazing in all positions and lighting conditions.

DOWNLOAD (25/07: Update, old version in spoilers)

dw's Smooth Vaginaless CBBE 3BAv2 v3.7z

Edited by donnerwetter
Update
1 hour ago, RubyRZND said:

I like your videos X3

Tho I think u definetly should add a cumshot moment at the end hehe. Also love the thumbnail ^^

I'm glad you like it, yea I'll try to do a cumshot on my next video in the last scene, I just wish the cumshot mod had some more quality to it but oh well

35 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

Can't wait for this! Literally everything that i wanted to have(so far) is being completed by you thanks for this! When this is done will this work with my edited schlong texture that I posted not to long ago?

Yeah, it uses the same textures as the regular ERF Futanari schlong

Hello, I am looking for RaceMenu morphs for the UNP high poly ERF SOS. I know there is the classic SOS morphs for the genitals skeleton and their parts (Genitals 1, Genitals 1 Length, Genitals 1 Width, Genitals 2, etc, etc...) I am looking for the SOS - ERF - Shape 1, Shape 2, Glans 1, Glans 2, etc. etc. sliders that you normally build from Bodyslide. 

I know I could create it from the racemenumorphs script but I wanted to ask before taking a day to do so. If there is none I could post it here once I make it. 

I searched this topic but didn't find much about it so I'm straight up asking, hope it's alright. Thanks. 

33 minutes ago, Mrzse4rfvd said:

Hello, I am looking for RaceMenu morphs for the UNP high poly ERF SOS. I know there is the classic SOS morphs for the genitals skeleton and their parts (Genitals 1, Genitals 1 Length, Genitals 1 Width, Genitals 2, etc, etc...) I am looking for the SOS - ERF - Shape 1, Shape 2, Glans 1, Glans 2, etc. etc. sliders that you normally build from Bodyslide. 

I know I could create it from the racemenumorphs script but I wanted to ask before taking a day to do so. If there is none I could post it here once I make it. 

I searched this topic but didn't find much about it so I'm straight up asking, hope it's alright. Thanks. 

I don't think there's ever been Racemenu integration for those kind of bespoke schlong sliders, so you'd most likely have to do it yourself. It's a good idea though.

Edited by donnerwetter
4 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Smooth 3BAv2 Update

newandimprovedquestionmark.png.43c8291a8f778d98cdcb4506a09dec2d.png

After discovering that my first edit didn't work with Racemenu sliders at all, I ended up starting from scratch and using a different method to achieve mostly the same result. In-game slider tweaking works now, but it's still a bit rough around the edges and may not look amazing in all positions and lighting conditions.

DOWNLOAD

dw's Smooth CBBE 3BAv2 Alternate Version v1.7z 6.06 MB · 20 downloads

Love the pic hehe