FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

4 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

seam.png.8084f100488cb0e79fbfcd457958d05c.png

Can anyone give me a technical explanation or pointers towards what's causing this black outline around the CBBE Futanari Schlong? The image is from Outfit Studio but a very similar outline appears in-game on the outside edges of the mesh when I zoom out past a certain (not that far) distance. This has been driving me up the wall for months, and the only way I've found to mitigate it is to move the schlong slightly inside the body to hide it, but that's really just swapping one type of seam for another. I first suspected an ENB effect causing problems but disabling it altogether made no difference.

I haven't found any mention of a similar problem, which I suspect could be because there's not that many people running LE with backported SSE meshes, and this could just be some kind of inherent quirk of the Oldrim engine.

It is a problem of bones weight.

2 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

I also have this problem and it sucks, what used to work for me was build the schlong under a different body preset and the seam would dissappear, but ever sense I switched to another body preset I couldn't fix it

It's not just an le problem I'm on se

That's good to hear- at least in the sense that it should hopefully be a fixable issue since most people don't seem to experience it judging from the support thread for the schlong addon. Plenty of talk about textures not matching but nothing about black outlines.

1 hour ago, DJOTO said:

It is a problem of bones weight.

Can you elaborate? I haven't touched the weights on either the body or the schlong.

1 hour ago, donnerwetter said:

That's good to hear- at least in the sense that it should hopefully be a fixable issue since most people don't seem to experience it judging from the support thread for the schlong addon. Plenty of talk about textures not matching but nothing about black outlines.

Can you elaborate? I haven't touched the weights on either the body or the schlong.

This schlong is from LE converted to SE
Spoiler

enb2021_7_16_18_47_22.jpg.c204b78e1d7e51a49618869e9b579fec.jpg

After fixing the bone weight, a black line continues to appear against the body

Spoiler

enb2021_7_16_18_50_11.jpg.043ceea76a29cfce2e141f9a4787dbf6.jpg

10 minutes ago, DJOTO said:
This schlong is from LE converted to SE
  Hide contents

enb2021_7_16_18_47_22.jpg.c204b78e1d7e51a49618869e9b579fec.jpg

After fixing the bone weight, a black line continues to appear against the body

Hide contents

enb2021_7_16_18_50_11.jpg.043ceea76a29cfce2e141f9a4787dbf6.jpg

How did you fix the weights in your case? In addition to the schlong, the body I'm using is also backported from Special Edition (CBBE 3BAv2) so the weights should match in theory, at least as far as I can understand.

37 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

How did you fix the weights in your case? In addition to the schlong, the body I'm using is also backported from Special Edition (CBBE 3BAv2) so the weights should match in theory, at least as far as I can understand.

What I did is copy the bones weights of another schlongs in outfitstudio

Spoiler

1978081124_Capturadepantalla(5).png.571ade66ae36d5e15f48f38ffbef97f6.png

Load reference

Spoiler

614933940_Capturadepantalla(6).png.760823054aea55a1c442aaa48c860f8f.png

Spoiler

918748692_Capturadepantalla(7).png.7998699744ba4b7f8de17169f46ac6e6.png

and copy bone weight

Spoiler

467826278_Capturadepantalla(8).png.2166f947f1c275c160d5ea5c6d3908d4.png

Delete the reference

Spoiler

1523790848_Capturadepantalla(9).png.8f684106353d5a9cbb3cbabead976c0b.png

In my case I had to load the two meshes because the schlong does not have a bodyslider and overwrite them.

Doing some more testing on my outline problem I discovered that for whatever reason, the black outline disappears when diffuse textures are removed from the schlong:

With textures

-

Without textures

-

I get similar results in Outfit Studio and I'm beginning to think it's some kind of texture problem.

Edit: Video compression made the outline harder to see in the first video, here's a screenshot. The outline doesn't show up when the schlong's diffuse texture is removed.

sseam.png.ad08c3c49a43ddfa68d2ad0e549cfdcb.png

Edited by donnerwetter
On 7/16/2021 at 5:17 PM, donnerwetter said:

seam.png.8084f100488cb0e79fbfcd457958d05c.png

Can anyone give me a technical explanation or pointers towards what's causing this black outline around the CBBE Futanari Schlong? The image is from Outfit Studio but a very similar outline appears in-game on the outside edges of the mesh when I zoom out past a certain (not that far) distance. This has been driving me up the wall for months, and the only way I've found to mitigate it is to move the schlong slightly inside the body to hide it, but that's really just swapping one type of seam for another. I first suspected an ENB effect causing problems but disabling it altogether made no difference.

I haven't found any mention of a similar problem, which I suspect could be because there's not that many people running LE with backported SSE meshes, and this could just be some kind of inherent quirk of the Oldrim engine.

U can move the schlong position? I didn't knew u could do that .w.

But to be fair Im a big noob on using Bodyslide. And with that I mean that I barely used it about a literal half dozen of times as much and just to mess with the breasts weight presets so I could create femboyish bodies on 0 weight and chubby busty gals on 100 ^^'

5 hours ago, RubyRZND said:

U can move the schlong position? I didn't knew u could do that .w.

But to be fair Im a big noob on using Bodyslide. And with that I mean that I barely used it about a literal half dozen of times as much and just to mess with the breasts weight presets so I could create femboyish bodies on 0 weight and chubby busty gals on 100 ^^'

It's easy enough to do in Outfit Studio (not Bodyslide, but you should already have OS too if you have Bodyslide). Just load a project or straight up import a mesh and move the it around a bit.

38 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

It's easy enough to do in Outfit Studio (not Bodyslide, but you should already have OS too if you have Bodyslide). Just load a project or straight up import a mesh and move the it around a bit.

You tried wearing in outfit studio Recalculate Normals