FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

It took me way longer than expected, but it's finally ready: Kozakowy's Falka Armor (Tullius Enhanced Edition) for Special Edition.

Requirements:

- CBBE 3BA SE (other CBBE bodies might work too, 3BA is what I use)

- Schlongs of Skyrim (and all it requirements)

- [SE] SOS Futanari V1.1b SMP (CBBE) 3BAv2 (This version has all the skins available for the CBBE schlong in one FOMOD; don't worry about the language, the FOMOD is easy enough to understand); no idea if my mod will look good with the horse-schlong as I don't use it.

- Recommended: Bijin Skin both for the body and Futanari-Addon; it's what I use and it looks great.

Installation:

1) The requirements above.

2) Install my attached version of the Falka armor, it has all the files included, no other version needed.

3) It comes with pre-build meshes for the armor, but this time the Bodyslide-files are included in the mod to tweak it to your liking.

- The Futanari-schlong has a different Bodyslide-preset(!) to fit the schlong to the armor; use it only for the schlong! ;)

4) Set all armors that don't have the pantyhose in the MCM of "Schlongs of Skyrim" to Revealing and the schlong should be visible and usable.

Tip 1: Don't use the "Move Crotch"-slider in Bodyslide for any of the presets or the schlong won't fit anymore.

Tip 2: If you want to use a different texture for the leggings, you can use one of them. I used the template from the original mod and these textures all fit.

Edit: The attached file didn't upload, so use this link instead.

Preview:

20210520015028_1.thumb.jpg.1834b8a9d6a54f434e6065afb099bc01.jpg

On 5/19/2021 at 10:21 AM, Blue Firefox said:

Of course all the male animations of Sexlab and other mods will work, so that's a start.

Gunslicer's GSPoses has some specific Futa animations included. (moving) Poses, not sex animations. ;) Then there is the M2M Gay Animations Pack that can be used as a Futa, some look pretty good with a Futa. I think one of the bigger packs like Billyy's has a futa animation or two, but the easiest way is to set your futa character to "male" in the MCM of SexLab.

Here is a example of three GS poses:

Reveal hidden contents

1279899717_Itsatrap02.jpg.33ac1e6e35f152fb2a0b4b45eadcdb7a.jpg1045767678_Itsatrap01.jpg.c992c533ebb8fb45555b7a485193a67f.jpg1699579808_Hangingout09.jpg.cbccf9e0d4a543aa2863ba6319674e5e.jpg

Only downside to setting all female NPCS to SL Male is that some of the mods I have depend on the NPC/PC being female. Example, SGO only recognizes male or female, and while you can change the individual settings for each NPC, any char impregnated in SGO cannot be impregnated, as if all chars are male, none can incubate. While Gender Bender/SLEN allows you to set NPCs to a particular sex depending on the schlongtype (schlong, or no schlong addon), I'm running with Skyrims Shrouded Secret, so all females have a dick.

9 hours ago, meneraing said:

if I had Skyrim SE I'd try to do it. Is SE SMP very different to LE?

not shure didnt use smp in le... if it did use colision objects i cant imagine it beeing too diffrent just need to point to it in some xml's i think

On 5/24/2021 at 1:40 AM, person45 said:

not shure didnt use smp in le... if it did use colision objects i cant imagine it beeing too diffrent just need to point to it in some xml's i think

yes, you just specify it in the xml and also add the NiExtraData to the nif pointing to the xml (or just define it in the defaultsBBPs.xml file. I can give you the xml I had back then, see if you can salvage something

On 5/19/2021 at 8:39 PM, Blue Firefox said:

It took me way longer than expected, but it's finally ready: Kozakowy's Falka Armor (Tullius Enhanced Edition) for Special Edition.

Requirements:

- CBBE 3BA SE (other CBBE bodies might work too, 3BA is what I use)

- Schlongs of Skyrim (and all it requirements)

- [SE] SOS Futanari V1.1b SMP (CBBE) 3BAv2 (This version has all the skins available for the CBBE schlong in one FOMOD; don't worry about the language, the FOMOD is easy enough to understand); no idea if my mod will look good with the horse-schlong as I don't use it.

- Recommended: Bijin Skin both for the body and Futanari-Addon; it's what I use and it looks great.

Installation:

1) The requirements above.

2) Install my attached version of the Falka armor, it has all the files included, no other version needed.

3) It comes with pre-build meshes for the armor, but this time the Bodyslide-files are included in the mod to tweak it to your liking.

- The Futanari-schlong has a different Bodyslide-preset(!) to fit the schlong to the armor; use it only for the schlong! ;)

4) Set all armors that don't have the pantyhose in the MCM of "Schlongs of Skyrim" to Revealing and the schlong should be visible and usable.

Tip 1: Don't use the "Move Crotch"-slider in Bodyslide for any of the presets or the schlong won't fit anymore.

Tip 2: If you want to use a different texture for the leggings, you can use one of them. I used the template from the original mod and these textures all fit.

Edit: The attached file didn't upload, so use this link instead.

Preview:

Reveal hidden contents

20210520015028_1.thumb.jpg.1834b8a9d6a54f434e6065afb099bc01.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

The bodyslide for the "futa" version of the armor still contains the chainmail leggings.

Hi all.  Quick couple of questions if I may on the SSE side of things.  (PS - I haven't spotted a Futa SSE thread - is there one?)

1. The mod, TGirls of Skyrim (I think?) appeared on SSE?  But I can't find a link to any SSE version. If it was, it's been pulled.  I tried my own port but it was naff.
  2. Did anyone ever created a working SOS SSE version of it and/or his Alex and Stella mod?

If memory serves me right, the original t-girls were 'dysfunctional' and their equipment was a "display model" only.

What I'm hoping to find is a functional SOS working version of the mod(s) for SSE.

Thanks for any info.

PS - apart from the fantastic Prisoner and a few known mods here, does anyone know of a good Futa companion mod around the Internet for Skyrim SE?