FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Hello, everyone. I have gotten back into groove with Skyrim SE. I modded it up with both sfw and nsfw mods, most things settled in. However, I am having a bit of an issue with a particular part of the the game. I have been searching around and around this website for a mod compilation that will allow me to make characters of all races futanari. I was doing fine with the usage of CBBE and the futanari addon that goes with CBBE. Then, I had a problem with both khajiit and argonian females having the penis, but without any textures to go with it. So, I downloaded Flawn's vanilla argonian redux and a CBBE futa patch for said mod to work with the CBBE futa addon. Problem solved for the argonians. However, I couldn't do the same thing for the Khajiit female model. Still a dick with no texture. So I used the SOS_futanari_CBBE_to_UNP.rar mod in Vortex to use the unp mod by B3lisario instead, updated to SSE. I think I am close to a solution, both races have a texture on the penis model now, but there are minor seams where the penis connects to the groin of the females and the argonian penis texture only faintly matches the color of the actor as I change it in racemenu. If you can, could you guys help me with this. Maybe a more streamlined modding process to have the best possible textures for either race? I'll happily give you more details into the mods I am using, including the authors that made them. If it takes a few days of discussion and searching, I am willing. I am available during afternoons on weekdays and Saturday, free day on Sunday.

1 hour ago, Nexus72 said:

Hello, everyone. I have gotten back into groove with Skyrim SE. I modded it up with both sfw and nsfw mods, most things settled in. However, I am having a bit of an issue with a particular part of the the game. I have been searching around and around this website for a mod compilation that will allow me to make characters of all races futanari. I was doing fine with the usage of CBBE and the futanari addon that goes with CBBE. Then, I had a problem with both khajiit and argonian females having the penis, but without any textures to go with it. So, I downloaded Flawn's vanilla argonian redux and a CBBE futa patch for said mod to work with the CBBE futa addon. Problem solved for the argonians. However, I couldn't do the same thing for the Khajiit female model. Still a dick with no texture. So I used the SOS_futanari_CBBE_to_UNP.rar mod in Vortex to use the unp mod by B3lisario instead, updated to SSE. I think I am close to a solution, both races have a texture on the penis model now, but there are minor seams where the penis connects to the groin of the females and the argonian penis texture only faintly matches the color of the actor as I change it in racemenu. If you can, could you guys help me with this. Maybe a more streamlined modding process to have the best possible textures for either race? I'll happily give you more details into the mods I am using, including the authors that made them. If it takes a few days of discussion and searching, I am willing. I am available during afternoons on weekdays and Saturday, free day on Sunday.

The topic with the tutorial to make your own texture patch has Khajiit and Argonian textures.

Feminine Khajiit Gray Cat patch:   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/137830-easy-way-to-make-seamless-sos-textures/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-3227209

Feminine Argonian Lizard patch:   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/137830-easy-way-to-make-seamless-sos-textures/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-3250302

You just have to put the textures in the right folder.

As the names sugests you need the feminine khajiit and argonian textures (they are on nexus) installed for the best results.

15 hours ago, devildx said:

The topic with the tutorial to make your own texture patch has Khajiit and Argonian textures.

Feminine Khajiit Gray Cat patch:   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/137830-easy-way-to-make-seamless-sos-textures/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-3227209

Feminine Argonian Lizard patch:   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/137830-easy-way-to-make-seamless-sos-textures/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-3250302

You just have to put the textures in the right folder.

As the names sugests you need the feminine khajiit and argonian textures (they are on nexus) installed for the best results.

Halfway there now. Thank you. Which folder should they go into then? There isn't any directions on where to put the textures that I realize. I have the patches on Vortex now.

6 hours ago, Nexus72 said:

Halfway there now. Thank you. Which folder should they go into then? There isn't any directions on where to put the textures that I realize. I have the patches on Vortex now.

data/textures/erf_futanari

It has separated folders for the khajiit and argonian textures inside.

6 hours ago, devildx said:

data/textures/erf_futanari

It has separated folders for the khajiit and argonian textures inside.

I am starting to understand. So I open the archives of both patches and extract the contents into the CBBE Argonian folder and CBBE Khajiit folder?

Edited by Nexus72
6 hours ago, MilfSimmer said:

What textures are you using ? Looks so clean

OP correct me if I'm wrong but it looks to be the default TBD textures

Honestly I want to go back to them myself, but there's no compatibility texture patch for sos futa :(