FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

On 7/1/2021 at 8:20 AM, FutaNemesislol said:

My blueish succubus is my favoriteScreenShot479.png.46a56150f1948930ef6835361c448ee9.png

ScreenShot482.png

This looks great! How could I achieve that glossiness myself ? Is it from the ENB or Wet Functions ? And if it is from the latter, could you tell me the settings please ?

3 hours ago, Shinji1991 said:

This looks great! How could I achieve that glossiness myself ? Is it from the ENB or Wet Functions ? And if it is from the latter, could you tell me the settings please ?

wet functions, you probably forgot to check the body, head, hands, feet, and legs the 2nd pic values doesn't really matter just adjust the values to your liking, this is in the targets menu, after that just click start effect and wait a couple of seconds

ScreenShot826.png.6d12983dc492f9cea12b27b47ad4068b.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot827.png.ef48b9b9f73f78422170365930034af7.png

Edited by FutaNemesislol
7 minutes ago, FutaNemesislol said:

wet functions, you probably forgot to check the body, head, hands, feet, and legs the 2nd pic values doesn't really matter just adjust the values to your liking, this is in the targets menu, after that just click start effect and wait a couple of seconds

ScreenShot826.png.6d12983dc492f9cea12b27b47ad4068b.png

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot827.png.ef48b9b9f73f78422170365930034af7.png

Thanks for the quick reply!

9 hours ago, MercForHire said:

I don't often post, not really great at angles and lighting... but, I thought the community might enjoy some bath time with my Orc and her elf companion.

Hide contents

ScreenShot1716.bmp

enb 2021_07_13 01_54_36_79.bmp

Nice pics! Which horse cock addon do you use?

On 7/11/2021 at 5:06 PM, Nexus72 said:

I have since switched to MO2. How do I do the same steps above, but in Mod Organizer 2?

In MO2 if you hold down CRTL while double clicking a mod on the left pane, it will open the folder containing the mod's files. Similarly if you were to hold shift while double clicking a mod instead of CTRL it will open the mod's page on the nexus.

13 hours ago, MarloCarloWC said:

Nice pics! Which horse cock addon do you use?

So I use EvilReflex’s succubus mod SOS. It’s a follower mod with custom edits.

It’s all his work but I made it into a standalone equip.

Again, all credit to him and his amazing work. 

Edited by MercForHire

FlameAtronach1.png.8286777a3fa3a779a34d9ed5e576ee97.png

"You know what he saw. Enemies. The men who would fight against him, even if they would prove little match. I've fought too, but I've seen fit to find reason in doing so."

Spoiler

KillcamDraugr1.png.53531eb18241a58fcaa75fae306011c3.png

"Then, at the height of his power, he feared what all men do - death. For himself, and for his family, perhaps. So he endeavors to solve that problem, at the expense of what should be most important to him. If I find someone to love, even briefly, even perhaps, as some might say, scandalously, it still may be a moment to treasure."

Spoiler

VittoriaScene1.png.de1c63d18d9c8cb5284a2e760bb20762.pngVittoriaScene2.png.2cea13e0890c483f6749538672a08ae2.pngVittoriaScene3.png.f6e919f8bc5a53506438b9a8fcec144a.pngVittoriaScene3a.png.a156445c2771017b72b6a741e8ace96b.png

"But perhaps if that was the end of it? You would easily be able to claim some strength, that you could overcome what happened. Yet it was not. For he found nothing more than a new enemy - the Sun itself. I wonder if it was belief, more than an actual danger. For the power present within such pure blood, seems to make the danger akin to the mere cuts and scrapes faced by mortals - but we would face no infections. So to this end, I acted. If only because, even if I took his offered reward, I did so for more than just power - among a short list of reasons, you were certainly among them. But what I want to offer you is not just protection - I want to offer you a future. To know that we can see that future, together."

Spoiler

SeranaScene1.png.8a0168b32bdacb5ac797ed509a996191.pngSeranaScene2.png.086d3618ae6986da45fcfc0c4cf640b5.png

"This place is beautiful, and to see you here...only makes it all the more."

Edited by Kuroyami
1 hour ago, Thelewdgooberkitty69 said:

how you get it to work there a download?

Before installing the mod rename and edit the .esp with SSEEdit to have different folders the meshes and textures to use with erf futanari and not cause conflict.

seam.png.8084f100488cb0e79fbfcd457958d05c.png

Can anyone give me a technical explanation or pointers towards what's causing this black outline around the CBBE Futanari Schlong? The image is from Outfit Studio but a very similar outline appears in-game on the outside edges of the mesh when I zoom out past a certain (not that far) distance. This has been driving me up the wall for months, and the only way I've found to mitigate it is to move the schlong slightly inside the body to hide it, but that's really just swapping one type of seam for another. I first suspected an ENB effect causing problems but disabling it altogether made no difference.

I haven't found any mention of a similar problem, which I suspect could be because there's not that many people running LE with backported SSE meshes, and this could just be some kind of inherent quirk of the Oldrim engine.

Edited by donnerwetter
2 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

seam.png.8084f100488cb0e79fbfcd457958d05c.png

Can anyone give me a technical explanation or pointers towards what's causing this black outline around the CBBE Futanari Schlong? The image is from Outfit Studio but a very similar outline appears in-game on the outside edges of the mesh when I zoom out past a certain (not that far) distance. This has been driving me up the wall for months, and the only way I've found to mitigate it is to move the schlong slightly inside the body to hide it, but that's really just swapping one type of seam for another. I first suspected an ENB effect causing problems but disabling it altogether made no difference.

I haven't found any mention of a similar problem, which I suspect could be because there's not that many people running LE with backported SSE meshes, and this could just be some kind of inherent quirk of the Oldrim engine.

I also have this problem and it sucks, what used to work for me was build the schlong under a different body preset and the seam would dissappear, but ever sense I switched to another body preset I couldn't fix it

It's not just an le problem I'm on se