FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

1 hour ago, sexybizzt said:

Looks really good, are you planning a release on it?

Yes indeed, I have a OK from EvilReFlex!
Still need to deal with some tweakings, and some outfits conversions.
For now I have converted:

1. COCO Lacebody - CBBE SE (Need adjustments)
  2. COCO Christmas Gift - CBBE SE( Need adjustments)
  3. COCO Bikini Collection - CBBE SE (Need adjustments)
  4. COCO 2B Wedding Outfit - CBBE SE (Need adjustments)
  5. PeroPero Armors Pack (Need adjustments)

I will release them with the mod on release date!

2 hours ago, shr3dIt said:

The vagina is still there, for that you would need to use a different body type without a vagina meshes.
But its not showing because of the placement of the meshe.

I guess we missunderstood here. I don't want to remove a vigina, I want to "dock" a SoS inside like in the picture:

Spoiler

lacomics.org4_-81.jpg

9 minutes ago, Bender321 said:

I guess we missunderstood here. I don't want to remove a vigina, I want to "dock" a SoS inside like in the picture:

Hide contents

lacomics.org4_-81.jpg

AHHHH! Got it. Well, I'll check what I can do about that, it will need to use a No Balls Meshe, but it is probably doable!! 

4 minutes ago, GodSmack said:

cloth dont bend like v1, v2 looks more real

Yeahh that what I was thinking, the problem is that when using huge slider values, it can result a bit weird... But not that much... So will go for a v2 conversion.
Just needed to confirm my though on that!

Thanks!

1 hour ago, shr3dIt said:

Yeahh that what I was thinking, the problem is that when using huge slider values, it can result a bit weird... But not that much... So will go for a v2 conversion.
Just needed to confirm my though on that!

Thanks!

Has weight painting given you much trouble? Since you're working on SE I'm not sure if FloppySOS or other dick physics are a consideration, but in my conversions getting rid of clipping was by far the most laborious part of the entire process.

31 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Has weight painting given you much trouble? Since you're working on SE I'm not sure if FloppySOS or other dick physics are a consideration, but in my conversions getting rid of clipping was by far the most laborious part of the entire process.

Well for my part I have enabled the Physics on SoS Futanari CBBE SSE Addon, the thing is my meshes doesnt have any physics HDT on it. And this is good because you dont want it, it would be a real pain in the ass to make each outfit for a moving schlong inside the panty area.

For weight painting, for now its not much of a trouble, lets just say its a long process. But working really good so far. 

On 5/11/2020 at 6:37 PM, Cobraofficer11 said:

i swear Gunslicer is the master of poses...he's so good at it that i'm starting to think he could breathe some life into the animation team at Bethesda.

case in point...this seductive sway animated pose. so subtle yet so sexy. it's that hand movement, it's amazing. if it weren't for me not being able to figure out why floppy is so jiggy i'd have a perfect GIF. because she is a perfect woman.

I agree Gunslicer did great work!

As for your jiggly schlong, it may be interacting with the balls in a way to cause this jiggle.  Try lowering the velocity of the schlong's floppy setting, and/or turning off floppy balls.

Another cause may be too small of a "floppy length scale" setting, or balls that don't hang low enough.  Either of these will cause the parts to "jitter".

6 hours ago, shr3dIt said:

The vagina is still there, for that you would need to use a different body type without a vagina meshes.
But its not showing because of the placement of the meshe.

There is one without vagina meshes?
I am looking for one without these so I can make shemales (biological male who transitioned into a woman) characters.
The difficulty is that there is no support from the skin mods and I don't know my way into GIMP/blender to do these things myself.

1 hour ago, jiano said:

There is one without vagina meshes?
I am looking for one without these so I can make shemales (biological male who transitioned into a woman) characters.
The difficulty is that there is no support from the skin mods and I don't know my way into GIMP/blender to do these things myself.

You would need to use a CBBE Normal Shape that has not a "real" vagina, change the mesh a bit to remove the labia, and do the work on the textures to blend everything in.

8 hours ago, shr3dIt said:

Guys, tell me for the sake of realism which one you like most out of these two versions?

Hide contents

20200517125417_1Test.jpg.01c8ba5f98a17173ca1eae711c904c2a.jpg

V1 as V2 looks a little uncomfortably cramped up and strapped down. That would be fine in a BDSM themed leather costume but not so much for a leotard.

20 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

V1 as V2 looks a little uncomfortably cramped up and strapped down. That would be fine in a BDSM themed leather costume but not so much for a leotard.

Well they are the only two possibilities I have with the meshes I made. soooo....

On 5/22/2020 at 8:32 AM, blee717 said:

Does anyone have links or ideas for cock rings or something that that could act as a substitute? I can't seem to find anything for futa cock rings.

Any SOS compatible cock rings or amorous appendage accessories that work for male characters should work for female characters, whether by default or after adjusting the plug-in to include feminine characters as one can see here layered atop one another.

20200523155009_1.thumb.jpg.cd13702c0c4f2eb087ebbb866c439885.jpg

Here is a link to the Devious Devices add-on which includes the cock ring wrapped further down the shaft while the one closer to the base is Jewelry for Men-SOS. 

1 hour ago, FauxFurry said:

Any SOS compatible cock rings or amorous appendage accessories that work for male characters should work for female characters, whether by default or after adjusting the plug-in to include feminine characters as one can see here layered atop one another.

20200523155009_1.thumb.jpg.cd13702c0c4f2eb087ebbb866c439885.jpg

Here is a link to the Devious Devices add-on which includes the cock ring wrapped further down the shaft while the one closer to the base is Jewelry for Men-SOS. 

Wow. Thanks for that. How would one go about adjusting plugins to include female characters?

8 hours ago, blee717 said:

Wow. Thanks for that. How would one go about adjusting plugins to include female characters?

All one has to do is open up the Armor Add-On window then re-direct the meshes for female characters to match the ones used for males.

415012122_DesktopScreenshot2020_05.24-03_23_21_44.thumb.png.9dba0f18a9cc1912bf8def7ab276275a.png

1642297918_DesktopScreenshot2020_05.24-03_23_35_84.thumb.png.94c4df01b15bef9b476696fd75ce08a4.png

312953280_DesktopScreenshot2020_05.24-03_23_44_18.thumb.png.fa3bac09485deb8e16deab9ab4429b00.png

3 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

All one has to do is open up the Armor Add-On window then re-direct the meshes for female characters to match the ones used for males.

415012122_DesktopScreenshot2020_05.24-03_23_21_44.thumb.png.9dba0f18a9cc1912bf8def7ab276275a.png

1642297918_DesktopScreenshot2020_05.24-03_23_35_84.thumb.png.94c4df01b15bef9b476696fd75ce08a4.png

312953280_DesktopScreenshot2020_05.24-03_23_44_18.thumb.png.fa3bac09485deb8e16deab9ab4429b00.png

Awesome. I looked at it in game and I gotta resize it. It's too big and doesn't fit properly. I assume you gotta do it through bodyslide or outfit studio which I haven't the slightest clue how to do.

5 hours ago, blee717 said:

Awesome. I looked at it in game and I gotta resize it. It's too big and doesn't fit properly. I assume you gotta do it through bodyslide or outfit studio which I haven't the slightest clue how to do.

It fits fine enough when one uses a Body Slide customized schlong like EvilReflex's High Poly or the UNP Foreskin schlong.

2 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

It fits fine enough when one uses a Body Slide customized schlong like EvilReflex's High Poly or the UNP Foreskin schlong.

I use BD hoodies since it comes with swinging balls and I don't know how to add it to the others. It doesnt come with body slide. Am I shit out of luck?