FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

14 hours ago, Nothingof8 said:

I use Leyenda skin, you can choose muscle definition when installing that.

But theres plenty of other mods to get muscles on your character like this one
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1725-weight-based-women-workout-w3-textures/

of course, but i didn't like that one. i use texblended normals, from an old mod that works surprisingly well still. just wish it had more arm and leg muscle options.

4 minutes ago, fruzzel said:

Gcfgw.pngCan anyone help memy character seems like this. This is my first post and i am doing this first time.

I'm pretty sure you have a skeleton issue, that's why the penis is misaligned. Also, you may have a lighting or texture issue, because of the color difference between the head and rest of the body. I've seen that happen with facelight sometimes, but it could just be you need to fix some overwrites. You should probably take this to a support thread or something idk, but it would help if you drop your modlist somewhere so people could know what's up.

9 minutes ago, SexySaxophone said:

Hello,

Could somebody share with me the wall mounted penis plant mod? ?

As well as this Lingerie mod below? 

Ty in advance.

Hide contents

20200417181752_1.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

0.jpg

Aradia mushrooms and haru bondage but i cant remember the armor

21 hours ago, Superant19 said:

I'm using this SOS Horse cock, and was wondering if someone could help me make Collisions for the penis to work with BHUNP 3BBB SMP body/vagina. 

Has anyone done this, or know how I can do this? Would be great if someone could tell me a set by step of how to do it.