FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

4 hours ago, Hannibal139 said:

Well gender swapping isn't an issue here. I can do it through slen as well as gender bender but the problem is sexlab doesn't play male masturabation animations, it only plays female masturabation animations upon using masturabation spells. Is there any workaround for this? Besides how do you stop sos to schlongify armors? It is annoying, it doesn't let my futa wear slot 32 and 52 assigned clothing together.

For me works using the sexlab gender tag in the mcm. My futa plays the male masturbation animations when I use the SLEN masturbate power or Defeat option to masturbate to a scene. 

18 hours ago, Hannibal139 said:

how do you stop sos to schlongify armors? It is annoying, it doesn't let my futa wear slot 32 and 52 assigned clothing together.

set to not revealing in sos player dick section, you might need to restart

if that doesnt work its possible something like SMP or HDT is affecting it aswell

20 hours ago, GodSmack said:

set to not revealing in sos player dick section, you might need to restart

if that doesnt work its possible something like SMP or HDT is affecting it aswell

Do you mean to uncheck that Revealing option in player / npc setting page of sos's mcm menu? Well it is already unchecked and if checked, the dick will be popping outta panty lol. And Hdt has nothing to do with it, it is just a outfit slot conflict. I think all the Sos addons are assigned to slot 52. What i want is sos to stop auto assigning two slots  i.e 32 and 52 on slot 32 assigned armors/clothes. I understand why it is necessary for sos to do it because if there is an one piece armor assigned to slot 32 which covers up the whole body usually excluding hands and feet such as vanilla armors, then  slot no. 52 needs to assigned on slot 32 assigned armors otherwise the dick will pop out of armor which would be unrealistic and un-immersive. Either slot 52 cloth pieces need to be assigned to some other slot or they need to be completely ditched. And i prefer later. Or the sos just needs to come up with a feature where u can register 2 piece bikini assigned to slot 32 and 52 as single outfit so that sos stops force assigning slot 52 on its chest piece, usually assigned to slot no.32 or something like that idk fuck it. Thanks for the help

2 hours ago, akimaruto said:

maybe a dumb question , what is the SOS addon you're using in the video ?

this one ?  

B3lisario UNP, but others do the same

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68731-hdt-smp-for-sse/?do=findComment&comment=2966699

3 hours ago, Bad Luck Gacha said:

Okay no joke, used it on SSE and it works pretty pretty good, I only used the xmp for the floppy since well I was interested only on that, thanks for the file

And what xml is that? Only malegenitals.xml or need others?

EDIT: Worked just copying the 3 CBPC files.

On 6/16/2020 at 9:23 AM, Kokan said:

Yes, that is a very good basis to play with the parameter!

You can find quite a good balance between floppy and stiff...

... if we now can have these parameter for each arousal level ?

Here some more extreme settings ? (i only use and changed "CBPConfig_SOS.txt" and "CBPCMasterConfig.txt"):

Spoiler

Spoiler

I made a small mod out of the SMP files with a short description how to change the parameter. Maybe that will be helpfull for some people:

I am really no expert on this topic i just try to come near to "floppy SoS", so if you have any further information please let me/us know ?