FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

I may be missing an obvious link, but is there something to enable futas for CBBE bodies? I've been downloading a lot of mods to play Skyrim for the first time in nearly a decade. I saw a link for a UNP futa set, as well as "PhygnosDefault FinalTest", but the first wouldn't match my skin tone and the second causes the game to crash on startup.

Preferably it'd be one that is default soft but goes erect for the sex scenes. Non-human is fine too.

10 hours ago, uXxZeroxXu said:

Awesome, Hey also what horse cock mod do you use.

Thank you!

I use EvilReFlex's "Horse Penis Redux" (i use the version with no balls). I use in-game body sliders to make it slim and long:

I really love that thing ?

... and i use my CBPC settings for the physics of the penis because i like to see it moving a lot :-):

Hello gentlemen. I have recently moved over the SE and I am wondering what mods my fellow futa lovers are using?

I am kinda out of date atm. Gave up modding 2 years ago so I need to catch up.  I tired looking but everything leads back here.

I have seen some amazing screenshots here too! What mods do you use for your animations.?

On 4/18/2020 at 6:56 PM, SpiritTauren said:

Lovely girls. I like the enthusiastic look on her face. What animation did you use for this screenshot? 

Please excuse me for my humble noob-ish posting... I thought the result might be interesting for some people:

I'm learning how to edit meshes to create bulges. So far, I've had an interesting idea: if you use ERF-equip version and ERF via Schlongs, their models collide and produce no visual difference. The benefit is that during the sex scene, the standalone version can be unequipped as clothing, while the SOS version stays (obviously). SOS version can't be used with the armored bikini (or other similar panties), but the standalone version can. Thus, editing the armored bikini (chainmail) provides a nice clothing/casing for the *asset*. Floppy SOS-downscaling, combined with the Grower mod allows to see movement of the schlong bouncing inside the custom casing whenever PC moves/jumps etc.

MeshEdit.jpg

There ought to be a way to make the panties from this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16837 function like that. A fabric-covered bulge is always pleasing to the eye.