FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

50 minutes ago, lebedix said:

Hello. How can I make Futa of my character in a Skyrim Special Edition? I use new torn`s build 5.0. I tried 

but SOS - Schlong Controller does not work
Maybe someone know eazy way to taste better futa in SSE ?

You can try this schlong by EvilReflex. There is a SSE version 

19 hours ago, Tali Redmint said:

Boosted Valentina

Full video:

http://sendvid.com/394d91as

wow...she so sexy, and cute! i really like her eyes, and lips. you dont have a preset do you?

On 12/25/2018 at 6:29 AM, swiggitywashere said:

How many of you guys actually have a play through that involves sexlab and isn't just for screenarching? e.g having sex lab w/ defeat fill her up and other stuff. And be honest about how often it crashes. :P I want to, but I can't really figure out a balance between poser animations and sexlab. I'm also at 200+ plugins so there's that too.

d6yiFOY.jpg

nice, love her smile, and normal sized cock. she's welcome in my priory for sure!

On 1/8/2019 at 12:08 PM, Gunslicer said:

826693294_Gif191000.gif.41aa2f406083f9dd2f86b91cdb9bb9d3.gif

wow, has there been a release yet? lol, no pun intended.

On 1/11/2019 at 4:40 AM, bogart69 said:

Sweet Rolls are yummy.776974915_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2019_01.11-07_29_39_45.thumb.png.7ae1ca5bedfd50847d43b5864df640c8.png

74546494_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2019_01.11-07_32_16_55.thumb.png.83fdc0059c4785856c1d215ffab1fefd.png

and so is this goddess. love her body, and the way her cock sits.

21 hours ago, yaruguma_sou said:

Wow ❤️ What animation is that from?

it's just an animation that I did, it's not available because I'm going to try to make the sequence for it.

9 hours ago, Cobraofficer11 said:

wow, has there been a release yet? lol, no pun intended.

No release yet.

Did I miss something, but going into MCM and change your sexlab gender to male still doesnt enable male solo animations? I also tried mods like genderbender for no effect. I can use slate to edit tags for animations so theyre also F but not what i was looking for. Any hints?

2 minutes ago, Silently said:

Did I miss something, but going into MCM and change your sexlab gender to male still doesnt enable male solo animations? I also tried mods like genderbender for no effect. I can use slate to edit tags for animations so theyre also F but not what i was looking for. Any hints?

How many male solo animations do you have installed? Sexlab by itself doesn't have that many but several SLAL packs have some. Don't ask me to list them; I can't keep what pack has what straight.

On 1/15/2019 at 12:06 AM, Ernest Lemmingway said:

How many male solo animations do you have installed? Sexlab by itself doesn't have that many but several SLAL packs have some. Don't ask me to list them; I can't keep what pack has what straight.

Those from funnybiz and a few other slal. 

I run with defeat and hold n for solo scene and press 0 for list and male don't pop up unless I change the tags using slate. 

2 hours ago, Silently said:

Those from funnybiz and a few other slal. 

I run with defeat and hold n for solo scene and press 0 for list and male don't pop up unless I change the tags using slate. 

Sounds like Defeat doesn't use your Sexlab gender and instead refers your Skyrim gender. Other mods with a masturbation option, like PSQ or SexLab Eager NPCs, will choose animations based on your Sexlab gender. Or you can use SexLab Tools.

16 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Sounds like Defeat doesn't use your Sexlab gender and instead refers your Skyrim gender. Other mods with a masturbation option, like PSQ or SexLab Eager NPCs, will choose animations based on your Sexlab gender. Or you can use SexLab Tools.

Thank you using slen works. It was really sexlab aroused redux for the n key not defeat and it do not use sexlab gender as you say.