FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

1 hour ago, EvilReFlex said:

There is a similar tool in Blender, but I forgot the name of it. 

That's the "Bake" submenu, but I don't remember in which tab it was. You set the bake to "Textures" and use the "Selected to Active" option and it projects the texture from the source to the target meshes (in this case body and schlong, respectively).

But you also need to set up some mesh properties and material textures first before you can bake/project, so better to search for a tutorial somewhere (that's how I found out about it in the first place).

6 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

That's the "Bake" submenu, but I don't remember in which tab it was. You set the bake to "Textures" and use the "Selected to Active" option and it projects the texture from the source to the target meshes (in this case body and schlong, respectively).

But you also need to set up some mesh properties and material textures first before you can bake/project, so better to search for a tutorial somewhere (that's how I found out about it in the first place).

Oh, this is what I can use to search. 

Thanks.

How many of you guys actually have a play through that involves sexlab and isn't just for screenarching? e.g having sex lab w/ defeat fill her up and other stuff. And be honest about how often it crashes. :P I want to, but I can't really figure out a balance between poser animations and sexlab. I'm also at 200+ plugins so there's that too.

d6yiFOY.jpg

1 hour ago, swiggitywashere said:

How many of you guys actually have a play through that involves sexlab and isn't just for screenarching? e.g having sex lab w/ defeat fill her up and other stuff. And be honest about how often it crashes. :P I want to, but I can't really figure out a balance between poser animations and sexlab. I'm also at 200+ plugins so there's that too.

d6yiFOY.jpg

I have Sexlab (Including Creatures), Defeat (With "In Combat" Rapes), Fill Her Up, Followers (3), "Run Dragonborn Run" (Increaased Creatures Difficulty), Posers mods and a lot of clothes/armor/jewerlys/etc.

I played around 2-3 hours and didn't had any CTD, but, i had CTD at least once? yes, i only get CTD if i forget to "Clean Up" the Defeat mod after a rape scene and very rarely in very specific zones of the world (but it fixes just going there again). So, its playable that way with all these mods? yes, as long as you keep cleaning up the Defeat mod, you will not get any CTD.

Also, i think the CTD happens due to the "In Combat" rape for obvious reasons (rain of scripts). But i dont have a lot of heavy scripted mods, maybe Defeat is the only one (and SSX). After getting a lot of CTDs and getting frustrated for almost 2 years,i decided to just play with what i need, and not trying to reach the limit with mods. So i recommend you to just install mods with what you really want to play, you NEVER will 100% get rid of CTDs, but this way you will not get random CTDs and will make it controllable. I´be played like this up to 6 hours without any CTD.

Sorry my bad english btw

46 minutes ago, NOOBIV said:

I have Sexlab (Including Creatures), Defeat (With "In Combat" Rapes), Fill Her Up, Followers (3), "Run Dragonborn Run" (Increaased Creatures Difficulty), Posers mods and a lot of clothes/armor/jewerlys/etc.

I played around 2-3 hours and didn't had any CTD, but, i had CTD at least once? yes, i only get CTD if i forget to "Clean Up" the Defeat mod after a rape scene and very rarely in very specific zones of the world (but it fixes just going there again). So, its playable that way with all these mods? yes, as long as you keep cleaning up the Defeat mod, you will not get any CTD.

Also, i think the CTD happens due to the "In Combat" rape for obvious reasons (rain of scripts). But i dont have a lot of heavy scripted mods, maybe Defeat is the only one (and SSX). After getting a lot of CTDs and getting frustrated for almost 2 years,i decided to just play with what i need, and not trying to reach the limit with mods. So i recommend you to just install mods with what you really want to play, you NEVER will 100% get rid of CTDs, but this way you will not get random CTDs and will make it controllable. I´be played like this up to 6 hours without any CTD.

Sorry my bad english btw

Your english is fine! And yeah, I just had issues with balancing poser mods and sexlab mods really. I got it to not CTD for a good six hours too, but I just really wanted to run Billyy's, Baka's, Anubs, Nibbles, and Leito's animations too. *All* of it. That many animations is bound to cause some issues, haha.

32 minutes ago, swiggitywashere said:

Your english is fine! And yeah, I just had issues with balancing poser mods and sexlab mods really. I got it to not CTD for a good six hours too, but I just really wanted to run Billyy's, Baka's, Anubs, Nibbles, and Leito's animations too. *All* of it. That many animations is bound to cause some issues, haha.

Im Using Blliy´s human/creature, Anubs human/creature, Nibbles human/creature, Leito human/creature, FunnyBizness, K4, Nasty Critters (that onen of creature animations), i have 14500 animations in FNIS, and its works pretty nice, no sttutering or freezes.

Edit: Also i have the Goma Pero Posers complete pack and "Immersive Animations"  that one with yoga animations XD 

1 minute ago, NOOBIV said:

Im Using Blliy´s human/creature, Anubs human/creature, Nibbles human/creature, Leito human/creature, FunnyBizness, K4, Nasty Critters (that onen of creature animations), i have 14500 animations in FNIS, and its works pretty nice, no sttutering or freezes.

Weird, everytime I installed Billyy's it just wound up CTDing in like half an hour. You on SE or LE?

9 hours ago, swiggitywashere said:

@Gunslicer You're way too good at this. I call hax.

Makin' me feel bad for what I'm about to post.

siyiZjy.jpg

Thank you, I wanted to see what you posted, but the image does not load. 

4 hours ago, Cobraofficer11 said:

wow, what animation is that? she is one sexy lady, and her cock...so delicious looking.

it's just an animation that I did to pass the time.

3 minutes ago, Gunslicer said:

Thank you, I wanted to see what you posted, but the image does not load. 

it's just an animation that I did to pass the time.

Well that's odd, it was working a few hours ago.. Is using imgur a no no now?

siyiZjy.jpg

Here it is again I guess. Hopefully it stays here this time.

EDIT: And as I repost it, it reappears. Color me confused.

5 hours ago, TDA said:

Especially dangerous prisoners you have there, recidivists ... 

Cool, well done.  by the way, you can try to do like this : )  ;

I was planning to post one last pose and stop for a while, but I think I can create this last one.

I just do not know about the detail of the pose if it's to be sensual or more like let me out. ?

44 minutes ago, Gunslicer said:

I was planning to post one last pose and stop for a while, but I think I can create this last one.

I just do not know about the detail of the pose if it's to be sensual or more like let me out. ?

no, it was a concrete project for prisoners in a mental hospital, not for Skyrim,  just as a variant.

All at your discretion, I wonder what you come up with .

1 hour ago, Gunslicer said:

1926915030_Gif11900.gif.ac0f285da5635d51686f36e0d9a30b24.gif549576579_Gif119002.gif.3c2a4c2fc4f04d2726adeb754a196ad4.gif

Great, now can even make a mod - Futanari Prison :)  (Just kidding)

===========================================

by the way, for smooth movements you can use shapes (a circle for a central controller - the path constraint ) , it will be smooth and beautiful.

6 hours ago, TDA said:

Great, now can even make a mod - Futanari Prison :)  (Just kidding)

===========================================

by the way, for smooth movements you can use shapes (a circle for a central controller - the path constraint ) , it will be smooth and beautiful.

Time to pause animations for a while, and this path constraint seems a bit complicated. ?