FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Annoyed by the lack of bespoke futanari clothing and armor, I've set upon the task of cracking the process of bulgifying outfits, with hopes of eventually cranking out a bunch of conversions of my favourite duds for the benefit of all the lovely people here.

I've managed to neatly and snugly stretch a sling bikini over a tucked away/flaccid dong mesh that I found in OutfitStudio, but I just can't figure out how to have the dong react to sliders with the bikini itself. What's absolutely infuriating is that I somehow managed to do it when I was quickly testing stuff out yesterday- granted, the entire penis mesh deformed with the rest of the bikini, and looked pretty bad with sliders that hugely altered the groin/belly, but it was a lot better than having the dong just float in place.

Spoiler

Lookin' good...yayb.thumb.jpg.7cc9a9b8b8af4670ad98b37590e64b09.jpg

Dittoyaya.thumb.jpg.c8675255575587957b186cbac7dc8a05.jpg

FGSFDS

noo.thumb.jpg.58b2b48d7b7fbadd77fcb9c96ab08627.jpg

Uhh... any tips? I was going to ask about maybe having only the base of the dong being affected by the sliders or making my own flaccid mesh in Blender, but I've spent the entire evening trying to retrace my steps from yesterday.

3 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Annoyed by the lack of bespoke futanari clothing and armor, I've set upon the task of cracking the process of bulgifying outfits, with hopes of eventually cranking out a bunch of conversions of my favourite duds for the benefit of all the lovely people here.

I've managed to neatly and snugly stretch a sling bikini over a tucked away/flaccid dong mesh that I found in OutfitStudio, but I just can't figure out how to have the dong react to sliders with the bikini itself. What's absolutely infuriating is that I somehow managed to do it when I was quickly testing stuff out yesterday- granted, the entire penis mesh deformed with the rest of the bikini, and looked pretty bad with sliders that hugely altered the groin/belly, but it was a lot better than having the dong just float in place.

Hide contents

Lookin' good...yayb.thumb.jpg.7cc9a9b8b8af4670ad98b37590e64b09.jpg

Dittoyaya.thumb.jpg.c8675255575587957b186cbac7dc8a05.jpg

FGSFDS

noo.thumb.jpg.58b2b48d7b7fbadd77fcb9c96ab08627.jpg

Uhh... any tips? I was going to ask about maybe having only the base of the dong being affected by the sliders or making my own flaccid mesh in Blender, but I've spent the entire evening trying to retrace my steps from yesterday.

idk what you could do, but you could start a new thread, or ask in the bodyslide one. btw, where'd u get that flaccid mesh? i didn't know there was one, and i could use it. i am trying to fit eva's large cock under the mesh, and it clips through, so i could use such to either measure, or make bulges correctly.

8 hours ago, Nothingof8 said:

a5.png.4cd5f986a49c31f3db0929ccfa7db98f.png

Reveal hidden contents

a3.png.e789b3f04f8d97380379f28b454ed1d8.pnga4.png.2924b6698b901b5e93496f10bff38898.pnga2.png.b2869ec3c4e3c199db9148e843bc1f46.pnga1.png.0038a5d464e19bd26d3ac3a07755994b.pnga6.png.b374a12d049e7e233d94e1e514e021dc.png

7 hours ago, swiggitywashere said:

The last girl in the spoiler is so damn cute!

the last one only? i thought they were all cute. i just dont care for body piercings or facial ones that arent earrings. really earrings are the only ones i like.

1 hour ago, Cobraofficer11 said:

idk what you could do, but you could start a new thread, or ask in the bodyslide one. btw, where'd u get that flaccid mesh? i didn't know there was one, and i could use it. i am trying to fit eva's large cock under the mesh, and it clips through, so i could use such to either measure, or make bulges correctly.

Here you go. It doesn't do much by itself, though. If you figure out how to make bulges with this correctly, come back with your results. Keep in mind that the mesh is based on one of the older schlongs, but you can just point the textures to ERF's HighPoly's ones, they'll sorta work, I was only ever going to use this as a proof of concept before making my own panty stuffer mesh.

13 hours ago, Cobraofficer11 said:

yes there is, you gotta look at highpolysos by EvilReFlex. the set was made just for that issue.

Except that still has an issue of mismatching underlays(?) in dark or shadowy conditions. It literally glows in the dark where the character's body is shadowed. Not to mention the texture packs for certain skin types haven't been updated for at least a year.

On 1/7/2019 at 8:02 AM, donnerwetter said:

Which texture do you use on your schlong? I rather like FS for that specific reason myself but the FS patch available on ERF High Poly's download page wasn't exactly seamless, whereas the recent Leyenda patch with the Leyenda skin is nearly perfect.

Oh I get seam as well, using the provided texture patches. Texture is absolutely 1:1 but there is a seam. Don't know the reason

On 5/7/2018 at 11:59 PM, Yakub said:

The canine's balls don't have texture for me(The actual penis texture works fine), I have read that they use bear balls texture, and after checking in nifskope,I found that the balls search for texture in "textures\gone\bear_balls.dds" and "textures\gone\bear_balls_n.dds", which I dont have.

Hey can you give slider for cock this draenei?

The saying usually goes "one step forward, two steps back", but I feel like I've just done a step off to the side and ended up moving fuckall in any direction. The good news: I got the package working with sliders! The bad news: the base body stopped working with sliders. As soon as I export the .nif in Outfit Studio, any bodies immediately lose all sliders, no matter how many of them I add or whether they're set as reference or not. The solution is probably something really obvious and simple that I'm just somehow not seeing.

It seems to work perfectly in Outfit Studio- check out all that perfectly functioning slidin', morphin' action!

y1.thumb.jpg.c6229476f239ba21bf6d21ff3e3dc7ad.jpg

I wouldn't recommend going crazy with the pregnancy slider, but hey, it works! (Sort of)

y2.thumb.jpg.fbe2362d7626844d3ccbed10adcbf3cd.jpg

Neat! Let's go to BodySlide and build us some swimsuits... oh.

y3.thumb.jpg.ec2c36c92ab22dcdfcdf692d5bdf5c7b.jpg

10 hours ago, bogart69 said:

Fidget02.thumb.png.eed1d4ac3641d2b2072ee19cd51023f0.pngFidget is happy to see you.

Fidget01.thumb.png.c3508ea8dd1a65aeb07b635cfcc940d2.png

first off wow, second off...damn! this is sexy.

also, i'd like to share something i did for personal use! using the tutorial on the Cosio thread, i made this futa/cosio conversion of a nexus set named christie based on an oblivion set.  it uses the cosio body, and underwear filling. I wont release it as i dont have permission yet, but if i get it...then i will share with you guys. 

Christie cosio futa.png

123448DEF34A7C7F4498A3DC67D7A29C8EA45626

took this pic, and dont know why i didnt go for a closer shot. seems like i could do way better. that said, the thinking behind this is Lydia is great. she sure does make for a great wife...she's really loyal, a skilled fighter, loving, and for someone who was a virgin...really great in bed! that and she isn't hard to please, she welcomes these romps, and Eva doesn't have to work too hard to please her sweetheart. 

21 hours ago, Cobraofficer11 said:

first off wow, second off...damn! this is sexy.

also, i'd like to share something i did for personal use! using the tutorial on the Cosio thread, i made this futa/cosio conversion of a nexus set named christie based on an oblivion set.  it uses the cosio body, and underwear filling. I wont release it as i dont have permission yet, but if i get it...then i will share with you guys. 

Christie cosio futa.png

Great job! How'd you get your meshes to play nice with sliders once you were done? And how did you handle the schlong bones? I noticed that the underwear filling still had HDT bones and would clip all over the place and just look all kinds of janky. Did you just remove the bones or did you actually weightpaint the bottom or something?

1 hour ago, donnerwetter said:

Great job! How'd you get your meshes to play nice with sliders once you were done? And how did you handle the schlong bones? I noticed that the underwear filling still had HDT bones and would clip all over the place and just look all kinds of janky. Did you just remove the bones or did you actually weightpaint the bottom or something?

what i did, was convert the outfit to cosio using the tutorial on the cosio thread. using their instructions, and some brush work in OS...i managed to get the outfit perfectly converted to cosio, but i dont know how the Filling will work. i have to see in game. i do hope to share more, and i will let you know how this looks in game.