FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

2 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

ScreenShot646.jpg.fcfad545578321dc875d19a0f4d5aa0a.jpg

855840143_enb2019_01_2903_37_39_47.jpg.996ff6c37aa6272ba69ccc09e377194c.jpg

Here's the thrilling conclusion- well, more of an epilogue- to my thrilling saga!

Hide contents

301.jpg.8150fb1afcb8645bb5c91e988a59beaf.jpg302.jpg.417376483029c137bdb4e73be0578103.jpg303.jpg.4d1d13b2a820b10daa8131683ff92c8a.jpg304.jpg.7f6e3c765843e80365df2be0c4a1cea3.jpg305.jpg.712ada130c1ca998e614c51da0ce4122.jpg306.jpg.f5e8b4d2fd8c4321558d55eb977672f7.jpg307.jpg.bd1291164f166fbd0f25082131125917.jpg308.jpg.946b63967acfc9a22afa2aa9052fa8db.jpg309.jpg.bfd42cb644c14aba118ce650f56115b6.jpg310.jpg.22722c5bc9db69fa37af4d1c1d17db3f.jpg

Bonus: Testing out a third character,

1070358832_enb2019_01_3021_58_23_74.jpg.d179b66dae5f263ad198cc869325fd3d.jpg

An interesting end to an alright comic. Could've done with some speech boxes, but that's just me.

But the third character... She is looking...

Kreygasm.jpg.1c8acd0c93ccfefa914795446f8d0a8c.jpg

7 minutes ago, Judge_Dreddpool said:

An interesting end to an alright comic. Could've done with some speech boxes, but that's just me.

But the third character... She is looking...

Kreygasm.jpg.1c8acd0c93ccfefa914795446f8d0a8c.jpg

That's why I never called it a comic, so you can't fault me for false advertising ?

It all just started out with me checking out all the rooms in GomaPeroLand (by faaar the best location mod I've seen so far, hats off) and really liking the Japanese themed one. I originally wanted just to take a few screenshots there with my characters wearing Nisetanaka's Blades Armor, but I kept getting new ideas and it got more and more elaborate. I hope everyone liked it, it was really fun (if incredibly frustrating at times) to make.

I'm so sad I can't seem to get sos to work on my skyrim client :( iveI've tried like everything and my game crashes the only thing close to getting sos to work was the ceraph succubus mod but I want her penis to actually dangle like a real penis and I tried sos light and that shit crashed my game I'm using vortex which is a new mod manager system that Nexus uses oh by the way Nexus mods retired nmm and I didn't really like nmm I even used it to get sos to work and no effect....I'm not sure if the files are broken from loverslab or I'm doing something wrong can someone please help me...one of my theories is I down loaded Skyrim into the wrong file folder I used the steam 86x folder not another folder even though I tried to and my computer didn't want to send the game files there it said there wasn't enough space but I called bs because my computer has a little below 1tb of memory left...weird shit but pls someone help me....I want ladies with penises in my game :(

6 minutes ago, Jason_reaper 2 said:

What software are u using to create these mods? And how do u know it will work and not mess with other mods?

Making SoS plugins is made dummy easy with a simple template. Additionally, EveilReFlex is a god at this and has made like three already from what I can remember, all with seamless textures and flawless integration assuming you install them right. 

13 minutes ago, Jason_reaper 2 said:

It amazes me to this day how y'all get y'all's mods to work flawlessly and so amazing looking... What is y'all's methods??? Cause nmm nor vortex ain't getting me this type of amazing stuff wow outstanding work!

i don't use NMM or Vortex i use MO :)

18 hours ago, Jason_reaper 2 said:

I'm so sad I can't seem to get sos to work on my skyrim client :( iveI've tried like everything and my game crashes the only thing close to getting sos to work was the ceraph succubus mod but I want her penis to actually dangle like a real penis and I tried sos light and that shit crashed my game I'm using vortex which is a new mod manager system that Nexus uses oh by the way Nexus mods retired nmm and I didn't really like nmm I even used it to get sos to work and no effect....I'm not sure if the files are broken from loverslab or I'm doing something wrong can someone please help me...one of my theories is I down loaded Skyrim into the wrong file folder I used the steam 86x folder not another folder even though I tried to and my computer didn't want to send the game files there it said there wasn't enough space but I called bs because my computer has a little below 1tb of memory left...weird shit but pls someone help me....I want ladies with penises in my game :(

Hate to say it, but that was an extremely vague description of your problems, which is probably why no one with any know-how has answered you yet. To make your description better, describe which version of SOS you have, include your load order, and also, SOS doesn't make your schlong dangle loose like a real one, that would go to FloppySOS, which (from my view on other's posts) has a lot of compatibility issues, I personally haven't run into any issues with it, besides some of the settings not working properly, but still. 

And with the little knowledge that I do possess, I'll try to help you out. As far as SOS goes, go to the mod page and make sure you have all the required mods, and the latest version. Make sure you are downloading it properly into your chosen MO (I have no fucking clue what vortex is like so I can't help you there.) And have a look at this guide

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/wiki/begin2

Now I don't know how new you are to modding, but listed in the guide is a method of moving your Skyrim out of the x86 folder and still be recognized as a steam download location, but only for the games you choose to put there. 

Also, SOS only adds schlongs to male actors in the game, You'll want to download the futa mods in order for your women to have them as well.

I recommend: 

AND it's required files.

Reminder, if you want people to help (especially the ones who know what they're talking about) try to include as much detail as possible when making a post like this. Hope I helped!

This post was made by someone who started modding skyrim through the nexus and loverslab about 1.5 weeks ago, so really invest yourself into it and you'll learn a lot.

So, in OutfitStudio I managed to form a bulge on an armor piece (specifically TWOBA ported form Nise's LE mods) and it looked great. Though when I exported it and I may have chosen poorly, the mesh didn't have the bulge I made in either Bodyslide or in-game. It wasn't a very long process to do but I'd like it to stick this time. Can I make bulges on outfits for my futanari characters with just OutfitStudio and saving over the mesh properly? I've seen Blender and/or 3DSMax thrown around in discussion a lot, and I'm not sure if I want to edit a bulge onto things that badly. It just looks odd for me when my girl is packing 8" but the front end of a thong is pressed flat against her groin.

4 hours ago, frostpaw8 said:

Hate to say it, but that was an extremely vague description of your problems, which is probably why no one with any know-how has answered you yet. To make your description better, describe which version of SOS you have, include your load order, and also, SOS doesn't make your schlong dangle loose like a real one, that would go to FloppySOS, which (from my view on other's posts) has a lot of compatibility issues, I personally haven't run into any issues with it, besides some of the settings not working properly, but still. 

And with the little knowledge that I do possess, I'll try to help you out. As far as SOS goes, go to the mod page and make sure you have all the required mods, and the latest version. Make sure you are downloading it properly into your chosen MO (I have no fucking clue what vortex is like so I can't help you there.) And have a look at this guide

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/wiki/begin2

Now I don't know how new you are to modding, but listed in the guide is a method of moving your Skyrim out of the x86 folder and still be recognized as a steam download location, but only for the games you choose to put there. 

Also, SOS only adds schlongs to male actors in the game, You'll want to download the futa mods in order for your women to have them as well.

I recommend: 

AND it's required files.

Reminder, if you want people to help (especially the ones who know what they're talking about) try to include as much detail as possible when making a post like this. Hope I helped!

This post was made by someone who started modding skyrim through the nexus and loverslab about 1.5 weeks ago, so really invest yourself into it and you'll learn a lot.

I'll try and find time to include detail expect me to type u almost a dam essay of detail...thank u for trying to help me where others just blew me off and may have the key to fixing my problems and pls give vortex a shot if u can just to help me for interest sake...u might even like it what I like about vortex is it makes modding experience easy because u don't have to drop the files into the right file folder or any of that weird shit and vortex will tell u which files are having conflicts and won't start ur game until these file conflicts are taken care of...and question about this futanari mod...dose it have the right mods to circumsize and make the cocks and balls to be more realistic instead of these weird super erect cocks and balls that are like fuckin 13 inches long that's kinda weird to me I prefer the more realistic mods and can u send me the link to floppy sos so that I can possibly get my sexy succubus ceraph to have a floppy cock instead of a hard erect one that's 24/7 erect that's not very realistic...what I want in a schlong mod is equipable or meshes that are realistic and dangle like real cocks and balls and preferably hairy.... ( No Skyrim warrior women is going to have a perfectly shaved pussy/ cock and balls 24/7 let's be real here people) and I also want a proper working pubic mesh to go with it or just to have for their pussies if I can't get the cocks to work just for realism sake...and hopefully these mods will work with vortex since my Nexus mod manager is fuckin useless...I hope that was better detail for u ( the succubus follower mod is evil reflexes ceraph the succubus follower mod..I want her cock to dangle about and be flaccid like in evil reflexes YouTube video and I want to add a pubic hair mesh to her since my one buddy did it but is really busy with college and shit to really get back to me) I hope to hear from u soon...

22 hours ago, swiggitywashere said:

Making SoS plugins is made dummy easy with a simple template. Additionally, EveilReFlex is a god at this and has made like three already from what I can remember, all with seamless textures and flawless integration assuming you install them right. 

U haven't sent me links to get this software and templates I need....any links to dose this shit mysteriously appear out of thin air and into ur games?? Cause if that's the case I want some of that fucking air u got near u...

1 hour ago, Jason_reaper 2 said:

U haven't sent me links to get this software and templates I need....any links to dose this shit mysteriously appear out of thin air and into ur games?? Cause if that's the case I want some of that fucking air u got near u...

You misunderstand me, I'm only saying that ReFlex doesn't really screw up his mods usually ever is all. :P

Also, given the nature of your previous comments, I do have some advice for  you. It might work, it might not, but here goes.

A mod usually has prerequisites. Prerequesites that can take the form of master files for an esp, utilities that the mod requires to function, or something or the other. In your case, Schlongs of Skyrim only has two, SKSE, and Sky UI. So as per usual one would install those. However, and thankfully this isn't in SOS's case, but sometimes the prerequisites for a mod can have their own prerequisites. For example, if you were to use, say, ERF's highpoly schlong, you'd need a UUNP or CBBE body w/ bodyslide (Well, its not needed but its how it looks the best.), which would also mean its a good idea to install XPMSE (or some sort of skeleton.) to go with it. Additionally, you'd need a corresponding skin texture to go with the body of your choice. The only way to know this is simply by just..

Reading! 

There's plenty of guides on how to install plenty of things out there, but even then, most if not all of what you need is just right there on the page itself most of the time, and with well made mods, the documentation can pretty much just walk you through it easily if you run through it easily. 

Also, a word of advice, if you do need to ask for help, people are more inclined to help when you give good documentation of your problem, and, not to sound rude or anything, but don't get demanding with them. People wanna help, but it makes them want to help less when people are demanding or sound demanding.

EDIT: Also, it might just be my opinion after being stuck with Nexus Mod Manager for three years, but your mod manager shouldn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

3 hours ago, swiggitywashere said:

You misunderstand me, I'm only saying that ReFlex doesn't really screw up his mods usually ever is all. :P

Also, given the nature of your previous comments, I do have some advice for  you. It might work, it might not, but here goes.

A mod usually has prerequisites. Prerequesites that can take the form of master files for an esp, utilities that the mod requires to function, or something or the other. In your case, Schlongs of Skyrim only has two, SKSE, and Sky UI. So as per usual one would install those. However, and thankfully this isn't in SOS's case, but sometimes the prerequisites for a mod can have their own prerequisites. For example, if you were to use, say, ERF's highpoly schlong, you'd need a UUNP or CBBE body w/ bodyslide (Well, its not needed but its how it looks the best.), which would also mean its a good idea to install XPMSE (or some sort of skeleton.) to go with it. Additionally, you'd need a corresponding skin texture to go with the body of your choice. The only way to know this is simply by just..

Reading! 

There's plenty of guides on how to install plenty of things out there, but even then, most if not all of what you need is just right there on the page itself most of the time, and with well made mods, the documentation can pretty much just walk you through it easily if you run through it easily. 

Also, a word of advice, if you do need to ask for help, people are more inclined to help when you give good documentation of your problem, and, not to sound rude or anything, but don't get demanding with them. People wanna help, but it makes them want to help less when people are demanding or sound demanding.

EDIT: Also, it might just be my opinion after being stuck with Nexus Mod Manager for three years, but your mod manager shouldn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

Right...but the problem is I'm a busy person and don't have alot fo time for this... And when I try and be nice to people and message them and be kind no one really responds...then when I type kinda needy then they like shit let's respond...not trying to knock u, I appreciate ur help oh and can u please kindly send the floppy sos mod that I need to get succubus ceraphs cock to dangle like a genuine cock because evilreflex says to download the sos light but it won't work and ceraphs cock stays straight like some fake cartoon dick and that sucks because I want it to actually dangle like a real cock and bounce around and shit like in evil reflexes YouTube vid of cerraph running around with her cock and balls exposed please send it and hopefully it will work thank u.

2 hours ago, Jason_reaper 2 said:

Right...but the problem is I'm a busy person and don't have alot fo time for this... And when I try and be nice to people and message them and be kind no one really responds...then when I type kinda needy then they like shit let's respond...not trying to knock u, I appreciate ur help oh and can u please kindly send the floppy sos mod that I need to get succubus ceraphs cock to dangle like a genuine cock because evilreflex says to download the sos light but it won't work and ceraphs cock stays straight like some fake cartoon dick and that sucks because I want it to actually dangle like a real cock and bounce around and shit like in evil reflexes YouTube vid of cerraph running around with her cock and balls exposed please send it and hopefully it will work thank u.

I don't really mess with floppy SoS, so you're out of luck asking me I'm afraid. 

I wouldn't bother with FloppySOS. Yeah, it moves as you walk but the physics function (HDT Mode) doesn't really work and causes serious issues with animations if it's enabled. That's what I couldn't remember when the author of said mod asked me about promised functions in their thread. No (properly working) physics, no sale.

1 hour ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

I wouldn't bother with FloppySOS. Yeah, it moves as you walk but the physics function (HDT Mode) doesn't really work and causes serious issues with animations if it's enabled. That's what I couldn't remember when the author of said mod asked me about promised functions in their thread. No (properly working) physics, no sale.

God damn I this is fucking annoying...so how the fuck does evil reflexes get his succubuses cock to flop around but I can't do shit because floppy sos won't work for us he pulls it off then he says oh get sos light and that will get her cock to flop around so I download sos light using vortex and my fuckin game crashes....and then I unload that and her cock stays as straight a piece of wood how unrealistic ..damn this modding business ain't easy....hod damn...

Sure I could message evil reflexes but he doesn't respond to jack shit I messaged his ass months ago and no response...which means he doesn't give a damn unless ur some computer techy genius which most people ain't most people ain't as good as him and I wanna get my succubus to be like his but how the hell is that going to happen if he doesn't wanna talk to me...yea I'm irritated...this shit is not working out the way it's supposed to be...and oh yea as I mentioned I downloaded the files they just won't work even used nmm and that shit failed...so yea idk...it sucks..I'll probably try and message him again...but he ain't getting my patreon support till he shows he gives a shit...