FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Spoiler

ScreenShot21.jpg.61ad3dff7165273f8fe1db7dc57dcf50.jpg

Spoiler

ScreenShot17.jpg.d1d32b420f80f374851d55c9c045660e.jpg

Spoiler

ScreenShot19.jpg.1832f69d5a798c01059f2e73cc4e0d24.jpg

Maybe I'll get an actual game going on soon. For now, though, I'm having way too much fun just trying out new mods -when you can have a hyper realistic first person view of someone with both giant knockers and a huge cock and balls bouncing and jiggling about believably as they're walking along in a game ostensibly about killing dragons, you can't help but be amazed at the modding community at large.

Hey guys! Can somebody help me? I have a problem with the SoS Scholngs (females). I've noticed that when I fast travel or go indoors/outdoors the scholngs disapears from my character or my followers etc. I need to put back trough the MCM. This gives me creeps why this happening.

Somebody got this problem too or is it me?

1 hour ago, tezsvirem9807 said:

Hey guys! Can somebody help me? I have a problem with the SoS Scholngs (females). I've noticed that when I fast travel or go indoors/outdoors the scholngs disapears from my character or my followers etc. I need to put back trough the MCM. This gives me creeps why this happening.

Somebody got this problem too or is it me?

that is quite a strange problem...i could understand if it was graphical, but that sounds like some weird physics issue. do you have any mods that affect loading screens? i know it sounds stupid, but one thing i've learned from reading around is that mods can do things like this without ever meaning to.

42 minutes ago, Cobraofficer11 said:

that is quite a strange problem...i could understand if it was graphical, but that sounds like some weird physics issue. do you have any mods that affect loading screens? i know it sounds stupid, but one thing i've learned from reading around is that mods can do things like this without ever meaning to.

I've found the problem. The Charming High Heels mod was the bad boy :D .The counters at the same slot with the schlong. :D

1 hour ago, tezsvirem9807 said:

I've found the problem. The Charming High Heels mod was the bad boy :D .The counters at the same slot with the schlong. :D

Ha, I actually bumped into this problem myself yesterday. @tezsvirem9807, there's a SOS compatibility patch on the Nexus. (Unfortunately, I'm already using a NIS Override patch for Charming Heels, so it's not much use for me. I thought I'd just do the slot changing myself with TESVEdit, but I'm not too familiar with the program and I must've fucked up somewhere when I did my edits, as my character's dong still turned invisible. I guess I'll do more testing later.)

I'd completely forgotten how sneakily TES modding gobbles up hours of your time like they're Skittles when you quickly fire up your game just to check out something you installed last night, only to inevitably find something new that needs either replacing, fixing or tweaking, and before you know it, your entire evening was spent flitting between LL, Nexus and the Mod Organizer ?

Anyway, here's my test character that I've already kind of grown fond of displaying her newly upgraded set of lady parts, courtesy of the COSIO mesh as well as her now-seamless dong, yay!

ScreenShot32.jpg.d7fbaa2205be1bcd2d8eaed2ed38d1c0.jpg

Looking at these shots now, I see I could've spent a bit more time tweaking the hand positioning.  Also, the shadows are a bit janky, any suggestions? I'm pretty sure I've got everything maxed in the launcher.

Spoiler

ScreenShot35.jpg.3a4151ebf115158ba480bdb5648db68f.jpgScreenShot36.jpg.9826bbcee75a858cc5e9ca8637a35538.jpgScreenShot37.jpg.42b8a3261163fc96115905ac249fcfc4.jpgScreenShot40.jpg.09f65a8bac70f386ff13cedf77080aeb.jpgScreenShot33.jpg.81cabf8ac194797c4b1e85d5163624d8.jpg

As a bonus, here's the last two poses in first person. I'm just continually impressed by how realistic these outlandish bodies look in Immersive First Person view.

Spoiler

ScreenShot41.jpg.82d10d19b3f8fde1216393b21faf6ed8.jpgScreenShot34.jpg.e898a840fde41734aff9841b5b43d98a.jpg

13 hours ago, spikemaster666 said:

Good day! Can i download somewhere, someone can share the finished futanari assembly. I myself can not really do anything.??

Are you asking someone to just send you their entire Skyrim installation? I'm afraid there's not instant shortcuts when it comes to modding Bethesda games. I suggest you set aside some time and start by looking up tutorials on basic modding and work up from there. Who knows, this time next week you might already have the hyperrealistic futanari simulator of your dreams!

Looking into Skyrim's blocky, supposedly "ultra" shadows, I figured it was finally time to try out an ENB (Vividian), and to my great delight it not only worked but didn't even completely murder my FPS! I might delve deeper into tweaking settings or other presets later, but for now I'm just enjoying the pretty lighting effects.1684785121_enb2019_01_0616_58_58_23.jpg.495f71b4051330e83ae2eef4727b7f1f.jpg

I've yet to kill a single mudcrab in this game, but it's pretty entertaining even just as a poser. I really liked this closeup for some reason. So pretty...

1974832659_enb2019_01_0617_03_29_74.jpg.e930876548b5bfa1f2fce9a7b8ed5149.jpg

4 hours ago, HisSpremacy said:

I just switched from SG, FS is invaluable, irresistible mandatory for the great nipple textures. 

Which texture do you use on your schlong? I rather like FS for that specific reason myself but the FS patch available on ERF High Poly's download page wasn't exactly seamless, whereas the recent Leyenda patch with the Leyenda skin is nearly perfect.

10 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Which texture do you use on your schlong? I rather like FS for that specific reason myself but the FS patch available on ERF High Poly's download page wasn't exactly seamless, whereas the recent Leyenda patch with the Leyenda skin is nearly perfect.

I'm using CBBE Far Skin with leyenda ERF patch and it looks great. Almost perfect.