FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

8 hours ago, legobumb said:

I'm most familiar with CBBE and have never used UNP. Which mod(s) am I using to get some nice futa action going in my game? Or do I have to use UNP?

i use cosio, which is CBBE based...but regular CBBE works. you should get ERF's highpolysos, and you need the main schlongs of skyrim mod, as well as sexlab obviously. sldo if you want realistic scaling like when your erect vs not...use SOS Grower Extended. 

17 hours ago, Cobraofficer11 said:

i use cosio, which is CBBE based...but regular CBBE works. you should get ERF's highpolysos, and you need the main schlongs of skyrim mod, as well as sexlab obviously. sldo if you want realistic scaling like when your erect vs not...use SOS Grower Extended. 

I got it working with the CBBE body, but there's a couple issues I have yet to figure out. For starters, the futa schlong is a completely different skin tone than the base CBBE skin tone. Is there a way to fix that? And then how do I make SexLab and any other linked mods treat futa females as males when it comes to the animations? Or would that be too tricky because male animations use a different alignment than female animations?

ScreenShot2.bmp

EDIT

Also, I'm unsure how to get images to appear. Figured it out.

21 hours ago, Tali Redmint said:

Does anybody knows of a body without the pussy mesh? preferably flat chested.

There is a "transgender mod" for SSE in the DL section. Normal maps are included, skin too. Not sure about the meshes, though. But transgender should be the keyword for finding something, I'd wager.

On 11/25/2018 at 9:02 PM, Tali Redmint said:

Does anybody knows of a body without the pussy mesh? preferably flat chested.

use UUNP Shemale, its great. For the flat chest you just have to mess around in bodyslide, i use the 7B BCup Low morph on my preset, it works but it has pretty bad clipping with most built outfits and you have to erease the breast weight from the outfits you build

Does anyone know of a good muscular CBBE skin texture that works with the current skin textures for ERF high poly, horse dick 2, and UNP Belisario? I just want to have a muscular futa that isn't too muscular, and it's gotten kind of hard..

EDIT: To specify, I've seen the amazonian futas that are huge. I would rather keep it to a more... natural level. Like they look like they can swing a war hammer with ease, if that makes sense.