FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

2 hours ago, AbstractDeeds said:

72850_20181030231159_1.png.12cb37a2dd97f6d8f34a4e65471bb4c0.png

My Futa character for my next video-story. A futanari shopkeeper is sleeping when a young thief girl breaks in to steal her merchandise. The shopkeeper catches the thief and decides not to call the guards.

Great idea! What mods do you use?

On 10/27/2018 at 6:51 AM, Blaze69 said:

Don't see any actual mesh over the schlong, so I assume it's simply an edited schlong skin texture with the fabric painted over it.

Ah ye, you're prolly right. Looks good tho :)

On a related note:

Spoiler

I've been fiddling around trying to do just what you mentioned there - cut a portion of the original cock mesh, size it up to fit over the original mesh and retexture it with something - but I can't get it to show up in-game. I can get it in inventory and equip, but at the moment it just hides my SOS cock and doesn't show up (is invisible, I suppose?)

Any idea what I'm doing wrong, am I missing something?

2018-11-01.jpg.3cb400dab847d22b1bcfc41059191e92.jpg

55 minutes ago, Mugg said:

Ah ye, you're prolly right. Looks good tho :)

On a related note:

Hide contents

I've been fiddling around trying to do just what you mentioned there - cut a portion of the original cock mesh, size it up to fit over the original mesh and retexture it with something - but I can't get it to show up in-game. I can get it in inventory and equip, but at the moment it just hides my SOS cock and doesn't show up (is invisible, I suppose?)

Any idea what I'm doing wrong, am I missing something?

2018-11-01.jpg.3cb400dab847d22b1bcfc41059191e92.jpg

If the biped objects for the Armor, ArmorAddon, and nif don't match, it won't show up in-game. You've got it set to slot 59 in the armor, but 52 in the ArmorAddon, and unless you've changed it the nif is also probably still set to 52. 

Also SOS schlongs use slot 52, so anything that also uses that slot will hide them when equipped.

1 hour ago, YrsaOfDawnstar said:

If the biped objects for the Armor, ArmorAddon, and nif don't match, it won't show up in-game. You've got it set to slot 59 in the armor, but 52 in the ArmorAddon, and unless you've changed it the nif is also probably still set to 52. 

Also SOS schlongs use slot 52, so anything that also uses that slot will hide them when equipped.

Nice, thanks Yrsa ?

So here's what I was working on; equippable Tracemaker latex(?) sock thing for Evil's horsecock 1. Textures look like garbage 'o course, cuz I have no idea what I'm doing, but hey! Proof of concept. Scales correctly and works with Floppy physics.

Spoiler

ScreenShot4618.jpg.390e53afe266a43f439ad196225aa2de.jpg

ScreenShot4619.jpg.923d69fe8e70b01c52f6b019a9443361.jpg

ScreenShot4620.jpg.7e348f65063f7e17aa5d9c22a56006a7.jpg

ScreenShot4621.jpg.5e0625d5438b2a956b21e0718920a02c.jpg

There's a liiiiittle bit of clipping here and there in certain floppy states but otherwise, works as intended. Pretty ace. Now, if somehow who doesn't blow at creating meshes and textures took a pass at it, we might really get somewhere ?

For those interested:

Tracemaker Cocksock.rar

Hi everyone, there’s any sos glossy texture that can match with mature skin + demonic glossy feature? 

I try the ones I found here, but none seams to matche well so far.

(I traing to keep on mature skin because I using ERF HP SOS and Evil horsecock 1, if you can indicate other skin texture that have matching sos glossy textures for those 2 it will be nice too! 

Any help will be highly appreciated, sorry for the bad English and thanks everyone for the inspiration!

Can anyone help me find out why I have seams on my SoS schlong. Is it a difference of textures? A lack of the SoS texture?

As you can see, the texture does look similar, so is it just this seam that's the problem?

I'm using Demoniac's Texture with the SG female option. I tried ussing the SoS SG texture but it didn't help.

I'm also using the ERF soS add-on

Thank you for any assistance or insight!

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2018.11.06 - 00.56.52.03.png

1 hour ago, HisSpremacy said:

Can anyone help me find out why I have seams on my SoS schlong. Is it a difference of textures? A lack of the SoS texture?

As you can see, the texture does look similar, so is it just this seam that's the problem?

I'm using Demoniac's Texture with the SG female option. I tried ussing the SoS SG texture but it didn't help.

I'm also using the ERF soS add-on

Thank you for any assistance or insight!

Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Screenshot 2018.11.06 - 00.56.52.03.png

You're either using incompatible textures or have made things slightly jank with lack of Bodyslide and/or mixed body types. ERF SoS for females is for the UNP body. You mentioned Demoniac's with an SG option, but what does that mean? If it's Demoniac's made to look kinda like SG, then it will still look different than actual SG. I believe there is a mod here to add Bodyslide files for the schlong to make it fit right, if textures aren't too different. You'll have to adjust where it connects to the body and keep testing the results in-game, though.

On 11/6/2018 at 9:05 AM, Can'tHelpButLoveFuta said:

You're either using incompatible textures or have made things slightly jank with lack of Bodyslide and/or mixed body types. ERF SoS for females is for the UNP body. You mentioned Demoniac's with an SG option, but what does that mean? If it's Demoniac's made to look kinda like SG, then it will still look different than actual SG. I believe there is a mod here to add Bodyslide files for the schlong to make it fit right, if textures aren't too different. You'll have to adjust where it connects to the body and keep testing the results in-game, though.

Do you mind going a little more detail on how it works? I only understand the basics for bodyslide and I could us some help. Thanks

On 11/7/2018 at 7:28 AM, Friedboi said:

Do you mind going a little more detail on how it works? I only understand the basics for bodyslide and I could us some help. Thanks

It's not too complicated, really. First, you use the Bodyslide schlong linked a few replies earlier. Load it into Bodyslide, add the preset you've downloaded or made, and then build the mesh like you would for any outfit. Keep in mind extremely fetishized bodies aren't normally taken into account for Bodyslide, as in there's severe clipping issues until you use Outfit Studio to edit things to fit yourself. If you have a particularly modified pelvic area then the schlong may clip into the body or look like it's not attached.

As for textures, you just have to use schlong textures to match your body textures. Not every body texture has matching schlong textures, so you'll have to look around to find it or change the body texture you're using. If you're decent in Gimp or Photoshop you can make compatible textures yourself. Basically, unless you want to make the textures yourself you'll have to find matching textures here or at yevvie's site in this thread or you're out of luck.