FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

On 5/5/2016 at 3:12 PM, FauxFurry said:

While there doesn't seem to be any futanari monster or animal mods out there, there are fairly simple means to jury rigging one's own.

For futanari Falmer and Draugr, combine Draugr Females Nude and Naked Female Falmer with the male genitalia from More Nasty Critters.

For futa Dragons, just use Female Dragoness with More Nasty Critters and the animation of FunnyBizness (Dragon Lover and Dragon Missionary) and MadMansGun.

If you want futa horses for whatever reason, mix Gary's Real Mares with Horse Penis version 1.0 and toggle off horses in More Nasty Critters.

For futa dogs, use the textures from Gender Dogs on the dogs from More Nasty Critters.

For Spriggans with twigs and berries, use Bad Dog's Immersive Creatures with Better Shaped Female Creatures.

Dremora are easiest to 'futanarize' since they are pretty much a lightly altered version of Dark Elves. All you need is a plug-in file that swaps their genders or includes female Dremora spawns like this or this or Daedra of Coldharbour (though the latter requires unpacking of the BSA and replacement of meshes manually). 

One could also just use these to give one a head start on the whole process.

Dog Dual Gender.7z

Draugr Futanari Meshes.7z

Falmer Futanari Meshes.7z

FemDragons.7z

I'm trying to figure out what is wrong but I have all the Draugr textures and meshes but the female draugr schlongs are purple? Do I have to rename a texture? If so which one??

Also I have never jury rigged anything before. Plus no one tells me where to put penis textures so they go over the meshes. :|

There is also this one which makes female Draugr have HDT physics. And I believe this has a replacer for them to be Futas to. But they needed help to make it better.

Getting this to work has run into problems.

Question 1: Changing the female draugr models that are not from Immersive creatures to play in sex scenes.
If you have creature framework, with Immersive creatures, more nasty critters with bad dogs creatures etc, how do you change it so when an animation plays only these models show up?

Answer:
So far I found that creature framework uses Draugr 02 slot when you want to choose what skin is used for an animation. The slots where you can choose bad dogs or more nasty critters meshes in game. You actually can't really do anything as those are locked in models and textures making it impossible to change unless another one other then MNC and BD draugr models being implemented in Creature Framework.

Question 2: Applying penis models to female draugr that are not from Immersive creatures.

I have been trying like crazy to change nif names renaming things on the strap on stuff with no luck for the females. None of it shows up at all. Just the same models female with no schlong. Even tried with textures and the same one keeps coming up.

Answer: The first answer in the first question. I don't think it can be done as the originals are hardcoded into creature framework.

Question 3: Getting penis models to stop showing purple.

I got the IC draugr females to work, but the only issue I have and this is the same since I started without this, and the reason I stopped playing so i could fix this issue, is that all female draugr have purple penis textures. What do I have to do to change that? Anywhere I should find this texture? Where do i put it to make it work?  The ones supplied have not done anything.

Answer:  With the files from Nasty Critters copy these files from the textures folder

In Data/textures/MoreNastyCritters/draugr

Copy all these files

draugr_penis_color.dds

draugr_penis_normal.dds

hulkingdraugr_penis_color.dds

And then paste them in this folder.

Data/textures/_00/actors/draugr

Purple textures should go away and the female draugrs are now proper futas!  That what finally fixed it for me!

On 11/21/2018 at 3:37 PM, panchovix said:

Using HDT SMP and editing some nif files, but now that there's CBPC, you just have to build bodies with UUNP-CBBE Special, Hands/Feet Special and collision will work

Ah... I'm having no luck with everything I've tried so far, but if I understand you correctly, literally the only thing I need is to build UUNP bodies with CBPC?

So far collision with genitals is the only thing I don't have working, like they just sort of clip through everything like static meshes with no collision.

6 hours ago, Scrubby Spammer said:

Ah... I'm having no luck with everything I've tried so far, but if I understand you correctly, literally the only thing I need is to build UUNP bodies with CBPC?

So far collision with genitals is the only thing I don't have working, like they just sort of clip through everything like static meshes with no collision.

Or CBBE Special, since I know the female schlongs have the necessary nodes (NPCGenitals 02, 04 and 06); but the body UUNP Special and CBBE Special have them, At least i'm sure of that, IDK about the others bodies 

4 hours ago, Dragstil said:

Hello, can anyone tell a detailed guide to creating futanari? I just do not quite understand how to put mods so that there is no seam and bugs. Immediately apologize for bad english.

for example  I do not know if the links work, but for a long time, I set it from here.