View File

Nothing new here.

I'm moving the optional files from Schlongs of Skyrim to this download.

• "SOS - no underwear for beast races" - This patch makes the underwear invisible for the beast races (argonian, khajiit). Install it if you want to use non-SOS meshes for these races. You still need to disable them in all MCM schlong menus, or they will get a schlong.
  • "Addon Template" - modders resource
  • "Building new Addons" - modders resource
  • "SOS - Shop cleans your savegame" - This is a modified SOS shop that fixes a savegame bloat problem of version 2.05.036. More info and instructions
  • "SOS - Grower not a shower" - This experimental mod ties the rank SOS system in the schlong animations. The schlongs range from tiny when flaccid (rank 1) to huge when full erect (rank 20). More info and instructions
  • "Footwear meshes from Better males mod" - This archive fixes the glitch with SOS textures and the vanilla footwear that has visible feet. It includes the vanilla foot meshes of the Better males mod Original mod and credits
  • "SOS - double dick - male - female" - Alternative meshes with two schlongs for the Smurf Average or B3lisario UNP schlong addons. Need to replace the files manually
  • "SOS - skeletons - no rubber schlong" - Original SOS skeletons for male, beast and Werewolf beast race without the lag effect responsible of the schlong's "tentacle-like" movement
  • "Dwarfs Race SOS compatibility patch" - A SOS compatible skeleton for the Dwarfs Race and Followers mod

• 1 year later...

Warning: There's a bug in the "building new addons" PDF. It says the BehaviorGraphExtraData value should be Auxbones/SOS/SOSProject.hkx when it should actually be Auxbones/SOS/SOSMale.hkx. Took a bit of hunting to find that one.

Thanks. You are right that file has oudated info and needs an update

This SOS - Shop work with SOS 3.00.004?

Yes

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

uhm can anyone tell me how i do the double dick one? it says something about replacing manually but im new to modding and im even hlad i got anything else to work over nexus now. so would love some help and explaning. i put it in nexus but it doesdnt seem to work :/

• 1 month later...
On 22.11.2017 at 1:52 PM, Masono said:

uhm can anyone tell me how i do the double dick one? it says something about replacing manually but im new to modding and im even hlad i got anything else to work over nexus now. so would love some help and explaning. i put it in nexus but it doesdnt seem to work :confused:

What do you exactly mean by "do the double click one"?

Hi B3lisario,

I want to thank you and the other modders for your work, i'm using sos for quite a while now.

I'm new to modding myself but i managed to make an sos-addon with your template.

I got an new female pubic hair to wor, but in the sos list it still appaers as "Modname".

I'm quiete sure i missed something, but where can i change the name of the schlong-addon in the in game list?

can somebody please give me a hint?

thanks a lot.

20 hours ago, noreg said:

Hi B3lisario,

I want to thank you and the other modders for your work, i'm using sos for quite a while now.

I'm new to modding myself but i managed to make an sos-addon with your template.

I got an new female pubic hair to wor, but in the sos list it still appaers as "Modname".

I'm quiete sure i missed something, but where can i change the name of the schlong-addon in the in game list?

can somebody please give me a hint?

thanks a lot.

Per the PDF instructions, Open your addon mod in CK, in the objects window filter type SOS_ADDON_,  And change anything that comes up with the sos_addon_MODNAME to sos_addon_(whatever your mod is going to be named)_"Whatever is after the modname":  Example: My Mod is named Satyrs. I change sos_addon_MODNAME_CompatibleRaces to sos_addon_Satyrs_CompatibleRaces, and do this for each entry in the CK. (Yeah, there's a lot of them).

As for the name in the MCM, it uses sos_addon_MODNAME_Faction, so whatever you replace Modname with will be what shows in the MCM.

• 7 months later...
On 11/22/2017 at 7:52 PM, Masono said:

uhm can anyone tell me how i do the double dick one? it says something about replacing manually but im new to modding and im even hlad i got anything else to work over nexus now. so would love some help and explaning. i put it in nexus but it doesdnt seem to work :/

"SOS - double dick - male - female" - Alternative meshes with two schlongs for the Smurf Average or B3lisario UNP schlong addons. Need to replace the files manually
You should install these files manually (copy, paste)

• 8 months later...
21 minutes ago, SilentParadox said:

Everytime I download and install a revealing armor no matter which one this happens. I've done it thu nmm and manually and still the same affect, what am I doing wrong?

Do you have the Revealing Armor Plugin installed?

Have you had that actor selected and then set his armor as revealing?

1 minute ago, johann7124 said:

Do you have the Revealing Armor Plugin installed?

Have you had that actor selected and then set his armor as revealing?

Idk? maybe, everything in the files I put into data and everything in the correct place, I've just taken schlongsofskyrim core.esm from the sos file and added it but that didn't help, it just changed the way the armor looks. but it's still just a gaping hole

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I made a custom plugin according to the tutorial and template, but SOS keeps on saying it is dirty. LOOT is not finding anything dirty, and SSEEdit's Quick Auto Clean isn't doing anything. I've triple checked it for orphaned references, yet SOS keeps showing the message every time I load a save and preventing my addon from loading.

• 2 months later...
On 3/22/2022 at 11:20 PM, buttonpop said:

I made a custom plugin according to the tutorial and template, but SOS keeps on saying it is dirty. LOOT is not finding anything dirty, and SSEEdit's Quick Auto Clean isn't doing anything. I've triple checked it for orphaned references, yet SOS keeps showing the message every time I load a save and preventing my addon from loading.

still having this exact issue