• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Monkito said:

Hey,

Any chance to split your creature animations in different categories ? I like a many you made, but not all (because different tastes :D ) but installing the whole pack makes me go over the 500 animation limit. So sadly cant use your animations?

On 12/4/2018 at 5:02 PM, pcgamer8888 said:

Hi all, having been using the latest version of the animation packs for a while but I've noticed that the following horse animation below is not in the pack, or I am missing something?

I would like to know how to get this animation. Thanks!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LeadingFeminineBunting-mobile.mp4

Does anyone know what armor is?

5 hours ago, Snippy_ said:

Does anyone know what armor is?

In that screenshot, that is one of the most go-to armor set in my Skyrim playthrough. That is the Ebony Bikini Armor.

This is the "Lite" version of the mod. Does not need to search for books or leveling up your smithing up to 100. Gather materials and start smithing right off the bat. All armors are categorized as Light Armor.

This one, however... is the original version of the mod. You have to search for the books scattered in Skyrim and leveling up your smithing to 100. All armors are categorized as Heavy Armor. You can use this to reveal certain "assets," (that one only covers Steel, Dwarven, and Blades Bikini Armor) or you can use this here patches to keep it a bit more immersive. Compatible with Interesting NPC, Expanded Town and Cities (ETaC), and WAFR/CCO. Very balanced and it comes with another Light Armor patch as well!

4 hours ago, Dragonaut_Doughnut said:

In that screenshot, that is one of the most go-to armor set in my Skyrim playthrough. That is the Ebony Bikini Armor.

This is the "Lite" version of the mod. Does not need to search for books or leveling up your smithing up to 100. Gather materials and start smithing right off the bat. All armors are categorized as Light Armor.

This one, however... is the original version of the mod. You have to search for the books scattered in Skyrim and leveling up your smithing to 100. All armors are categorized as Heavy Armor. You can use this to reveal certain "assets," (that one only covers Steel, Dwarven, and Blades Bikini Armor) or you can use this here patches to keep it a bit more immersive. Compatible with Interesting NPC, Expanded Town and Cities (ETaC), and WAFR/CCO. Very balanced and it comes with another Light Armor patch as well!

Thank you very much!