• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if posting here will help but I'll give it a shot. I'm using SLAL with several animation packs, primarily Leito, Funnybiz, and Anubs (tho not the current version of Anubs). Now recently I had a problem with Skyrim and had to reinstall all my mods. Everything is working except for one thing. Some objects used in the various packs are not appearing in the animations such as the double dildo in Leito's pack and the torture rack in Funnybiz pack. Most objects are showing up, only a few are not. I can't recall if any Anubs specific objects aren't appearing. I've already posted in Leito's thread with no answer. That thread hasn't been active lately. So I'm posting here hoping that someone can point me in the right direction for a solution. 

6 hours ago, DbleMinded said:

I'm not sure if posting here will help but I'll give it a shot. I'm using SLAL with several animation packs, primarily Leito, Funnybiz, and Anubs (tho not the current version of Anubs). Now recently I had a problem with Skyrim and had to reinstall all my mods. Everything is working except for one thing. Some objects used in the various packs are not appearing in the animations such as the double dildo in Leito's pack and the torture rack in Funnybiz pack. Most objects are showing up, only a few are not. I can't recall if any Anubs specific objects aren't appearing. I've already posted in Leito's thread with no answer. That thread hasn't been active lately. So I'm posting here hoping that someone can point me in the right direction for a solution. 

Can't say for leito packs but my pack is not compatible with FB, we use same animobjects ids and that produce conflict.

5 hours ago, jdods13 said:

Would you be willing to make some sexy anims for Male on female giantess? #NakedGiants

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, qqmf said:

Don’t know why,but creatures don’t move(i mean they are standing in default idle)during the animations.Help pls??

Did you run FNIS? Everytime you install animations or uninstall them you must run FNIS for users to update the behavior files.

16 hours ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

Can't say for leito packs but my pack is not compatible with FB, we use same animobjects ids and that produce conflict.

That's likely to be my problem then. That's a shame, I like all 3 packs. I guess I'll have to chose between yours and theirs or just deal with the invisible objects. 

• 2 weeks later...

I searched the thread but only found one short reference to this issue.  No real solution though.

For the Bound animation, everything works flawlessly except the binds that the animation attempts to add to the female character.  For me, four cuffs are added and remain stationary where the model would normally be standing.  They're bright violet and unmoving.  Anyone know a fix to this issue?

• 2 weeks later...

wasnt clint meant for the female giants ?

i had never any problems with funbizz and anub. however, i use only funbizz furniture pack anymore.  he stopped working for some time and newer animations from those who still do some became so much better with perfect skeleton movement.   here we are at my question for anub : anything new ?

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 3:25 AM, DbleMinded said:

you Need the mod hdt sextoys to make leitos double dildo appear. good luck

Hey, Anubs, i've got a question which may have been already asked, but i haven't found an answer, so i'd like to ask it here.

So, if i donate yo on Patreon, will i get an immediate acces to Pareons-only content, or should i wait some time after the payment is done?

On 3/13/2019 at 11:17 AM, ritalmao said:

anybody got a preset for the female orc on the screenshots?

nope

On 3/13/2019 at 2:55 PM, Iolya said:

Hey, Anubs, i've got a question which may have been already asked, but i haven't found an answer, so i'd like to ask it here.

So, if i donate yo on Patreon, will i get an immediate acces to Pareons-only content, or should i wait some time after the payment is done?

yep

On 10/23/2017 at 7:50 AM, AnubiSs2167 said:

On 11/20/2017 at 8:16 AM, AnubiSs2167 said:

...where are the animations from these 2 packs ? I downloaded all what I found here in LL but these are not inside...

[EDIT] Ok, forget it...I messed-up with the animations and after deleting, re-building and re-installing now it's fine :)

• 1 month later...