3 minutes ago, KitsuneDesertPunk said:

So I noticed lately that new animations are using HDT Schlongs (for example the Horse Baka Test) which has it aim downwards. I downloaded Bakafactory ABC HDT Patch and Beast HDT, but when I activate the animations, the bodies move but the dicks hover in the air and don't move at all. Did I miss something?

Did you let ABC overwrite everything else, including Beast HDT?  Those mods alter some of the same files, so you need to have ABC overwrite everything to have the animations.

15 hours ago, KitsuneDesertPunk said:

I did. In MO its right at the bottom of my mod list to overwrite everything but XP32MSE

if dick hovers in the air then it means that creature is not using baka skeleton for some reason. Might be moded creature or installetion botched by mo.

7 hours ago, stingray1995 said:

hello all,

after playing the 'rune levitation' cowgirl animation for the first time, my camera became stuck in third person; I couldn't zoom in or switch to first person. I've had this type of thing randomly happen after getting ragdolled from a draugr shout etc, but not very often, in fact I could count on one hand how many times it's happened in the all years skyrim's been out.

well anyway, I was able to fix it by sitting in a chair or chopping wood, but unfortunately forcing the camera into a new animation did not fix it this time. (also tried some console commands such as tfc, and started another sex animation, but to no avail)

I've never had this happen after a sex animation and was wondering if anyone else had something similar happen to them on that particular animation, or if this was just one of those freak things that happens for no reason in skyrim and can only be fixed by reverting to an earlier save?

Sadly its combination of random sexlab auto 3rd person camera bug and wierd way some animobjects effect the camera. Happens to me quite oftten. Sadly only fix i know is to use forge or as u say reload save. 

5 hours ago, mieronyma said:

This was one of my fave animations too. This is so sad. :c

there is something goin on with anub doggy, For me for example it plays during birth anim from soulgemoven, even tho its not included in the mod. My gues is that both arok and anub doggy ahve same fnis file name, something generic like Doggystyle_A1_S1.hkx. I have deleted arok anims long time ago and it plays ok in my game. U can try and uninstall arroks anim from sexlab using the mcm and see if my plays normally.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I think I want to report something about the latest release of the animation pack - probably you're having or not having this problem, but I recently found out that the Magic Threesome FFM causes my game to crash mid-scene (I think around scene three or four), any fixes regarding this?

Otherwise, the animations look great in-game and have no issues (other than the Magic FFM I mentioned) whatsoever.

Thanks!

12 hours ago, Dragonaut_Doughnut said:

Hello, I think I want to report something about the latest release of the animation pack - probably you're having or not having this problem, but I recently found out that the Magic Threesome FFM causes my game to crash mid-scene (I think around scene three or four), any fixes regarding this?

Otherwise, the animations look great in-game and have no issues (other than the Magic FFM I mentioned) whatsoever.

Thanks!

Can't say it ever been reported before. Played this anim countless times myself. Unless ur using some SE port and animobjects have not been converted corectly - not sure what the issue is.

On 6/6/2019 at 4:50 PM, AnubiSs2167 said:

Can't say it ever been reported before. Played this anim countless times myself. Unless ur using some SE port and animobjects have not been converted corectly - not sure what the issue is.

Currently using your animations pack on the LE version of Skyrim. Let me try to re-install it and I'll let you know.

4 hours ago, phil01991 said:

I can't get fnis for modders to work with this pack. I just want to delete some animations I don't like.

FNIS for Modders doesn't work with animation packs that have a blank (space) in their name. Like "Anubs Creatures 5.2019". It needs to be without blank, either "AnubsCreatures5.2019" or "Anubs_Creatures_5.2019" for example. It used to work in older versions of FNIS, but it was unintended according to Fore.

9 hours ago, Twycross448 said:

FNIS for Modders doesn't work with animation packs that have a blank (space) in their name. Like "Anubs Creatures 5.2019". It needs to be without blank, either "AnubsCreatures5.2019" or "Anubs_Creatures_5.2019" for example. It used to work in older versions of FNIS, but it was unintended according to Fore.

so by deleting the space, would that allow for fnis for modders to work?

I installed the Anub animation package and noticed that practically every animation has at least a few stages, where the schlong is in a completely wrong position. I know that it can be adapted in SexLab, but with so many animations and stages, I do not want to spend so much time on it. Is this an error in animations or maybe in my settings? I use SoS and UNP body.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2019 at 2:56 PM, AnubiSs2167 said:

there is something goin on with anub doggy, For me for example it plays during birth anim from soulgemoven, even tho its not included in the mod. My gues is that both arok and anub doggy ahve same fnis file name, something generic like Doggystyle_A1_S1.hkx. I have deleted arok anims long time ago and it plays ok in my game. U can try and uninstall arroks anim from sexlab using the mcm and see if my plays normally.

Sorry for the late reply, but I tried deleting the base animations from the Sexlab MCM. I also tried straight up replacing the arrok doggystyle files with your files and renaming them to see if it would change anything. The Anub Doggy animation is still broken for me. Haven't changed my testing setup since my last post.

I have a problem with animations, not only those of Anub's. Actually with the majority. Well, in almost every animation that I have, schlongs are in the wrong positions. I know that I can adjust it, but for God! I have about 500 animations that have 4-5 stages! Is it something I have something wrong with my settings, or is it the fault of the animations themselves?

• 2 weeks later...

I need some help please. So I installed the anub human animation through the animation loader mod but it doesn't work. I even registered the animations on the menu thing. When I initiate the new animation the characters just stand and clip through each other or they're doing the same but nonsensical animation. The original sexlab animation still work so I really don't know what the issue might be.

On 7/9/2019 at 3:55 PM, hazzmati said:

I need some help please. So I installed the anub human animation through the animation loader mod but it doesn't work. I even registered the animations on the menu thing. When I initiate the new animation the characters just stand and clip through each other or they're doing the same but nonsensical animation. The original sexlab animation still work so I really don't know what the issue might be.

You have to run the FNIS User Generator program whenever you add or remove animations and you cannot ignore errors or warnings that it gives, so if you didn't run FNIS do so and if you did then fix the problems it noted.

What's New in Version 02019

Released May 10

Human Pack:

-Magick Threesome FFM

-Levitation Rune
-Lesbian Domination

-Unconscious 2
-Adult Bath
-Sword Cowgirl

Creature Pack:

-Draugr Test
-Baka Giant Test
-Baka Horse test

-VampireLord Standing

-Baka Riekling Worship
-Sabrecat Fuck (REMAKE)

Any previews?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2019 at 4:15 PM, Prymerion said:

I have a problem with animations, not only those of Anub's. Actually with the majority. Well, in almost every animation that I have, schlongs are in the wrong positions. I know that I can adjust it, but for God! I have about 500 animations that have 4-5 stages! Is it something I have something wrong with my settings, or is it the fault of the animations themselves?

In most cases you have to adjust them yourself. You know you can adjust the schlongs during the animation right? You just assign a button in the MCM for sexlab and use shift to move in opposite direction, because it's easy to remember. Once you're done with the adjustments make sure you save the game after the animation(s), or they might not register. Do this whenever you see fit and you will have done them all at some point. You can also make adjustment through the menu but it involves some guesswork.

@AnubiSs2167 I have a few accronyms from the creature txt for you to translate if you would be so kind:

Anubs_T3

Anubs_rcb

Anubs_cc2

Since I don't know what they mean, I don't know if I should keep them or not, and I can't keep all animations or I will get CTD on load. Also, the animations from the latest update don't seem to have any previews.

Side note: mmogiant - in what language does mmo mean fucktoy? ?