The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service (0.11.2 - 2015/10/22)

Game crashes If I turn on mod. I can not even enter.

The mods look OK (disclaimer - not really awake yet) but the load order seems a bit off. Have you tried running that lot through LOOT?

LOOT not help

where does the game actually crash at - the load screen or where at in game play

load screen - check the requirements list

gameplay - post a log along with a description of either what dialog was being used or what part of the questline you were on

actually the third option is quite likely as it's a dd scripted gag, there's a number of people still using the older incompatible mods we've discovered

gags+ was the first to pop up as still in use - very old conflicting mod

the second was dd restrained - also old conflict

another mod that would cause this is devious device cutting1.0, But there's atleast an updated fix for it version 1.01

It should be noted I said 'previously unknown' mod conflict.

As you said Gags+, dd restrained and some other mod conflicts are known.

We by now know of the most conflicting mods so it is not very likely to uncover directly new ones anymore.

And the use of a known mod which is conflicting to hand out problems is that logical I didn't even bother to mention.

actually the third option is quite likely as it's a dd scripted gag, there's a number of people still using the older incompatible mods we've discovered

gags+ was the first to pop up as still in use - very old conflicting mod

the second was dd restrained - also old conflict

another mod that would cause this is devious device cutting1.0, But there's atleast an updated fix for it version 1.01

It should be noted I said 'previously unknown' mod conflict.

As you said Gags+, dd restrained and some other mod conflicts are known.

We by now know of the most conflicting mods so it is not very likely to uncover directly new ones anymore.

And the use of a known mod which is conflicting to hand out problems is that logical I didn't even bother to mention.

unfortunately you're right that's illogical, but "who ever said the human race was logical"

• 1 month later...

i seem to have issues just starting the mod i talk to the get we both move to the supposed spots and then he spawns the cart and restraints on me but then it stops hes just stands there with a spell in his hand and then im stuck? any idea what im doing wrong

Hmm... sounds like the scene isn't advancing.

You're not using any fast travel overhauls or anything are you? If the driver can't find any dialogue he can say he'd hang like that waiting for the "seen the manifest" flag to get set.

Maybe I need a timeout for that.

I am having exactly the same issue except he also starts wandering off after the second spell. I start at whiterun stables. I don't have any fast travel mods. Has there been any fix to this?

i seem to have issues just starting the mod i talk to the get we both move to the supposed spots and then he spawns the cart and restraints on me but then it stops hes just stands there with a spell in his hand and then im stuck? any idea what im doing wrong

You're not using any fast travel overhauls or anything are you? If the driver can't find any dialogue he can say he'd hang like that waiting for the "seen the manifest" flag to get set.

I am having exactly the same issue except he also starts wandering off after the second spell. I start at whiterun stables. I don't have any fast travel mods. Has there been any fix to this?

I was trying it out again and I have found a similar issue in the "Quick as you like" Mod. When you are requested by Cursus to meet and go to Bjorlam. He goes to inspect you and nothing happens, he just stands there.

The screenshots show where Bjorlam wandering off and the final state you are left in when it is stuck. Also how you are left at inspection from the "Quick as you like" Mod.

Also my loadorder incase that helps.

post-429000-0-41824400-1449701571_thumb.jpg

post-429000-0-29372800-1449701574_thumb.jpg

post-429000-0-21590400-1449701580_thumb.jpg

loadorder.txt

I was trying it out again and I have found a similar issue in the "Quick as you like" Mod. When you are requested by Cursus to meet and go to Bjorlam. He goes to inspect you and nothing happens, he just stands there.

The screenshots show where Bjorlam wandering off and the final state you are left in when it is stuck. Also how you are left at inspection from the "Quick as you like" Mod.

your first photo here makes more sense to the situation than previously described: look at bjorlam's hands there - he looks as tho he's aiming to cast the spell there, he's just a bit lost as to where he should be

trying to review your load order there for issues got me wondering what are the mods:

XFLDialogue.esp
XFLPlugins.esp

your first photo here makes more sense to the situation than previously described: look at bjorlam's hands there - he looks as tho he's aiming to cast the spell there, he's just a bit lost as to where he should be

trying to review your load order there for issues got me wondering what are the mods:

XFLDialogue.esp
XFLPlugins.esp

I thought it could be there are some missing assets that the quest is trying to load but not finding. It looks like there are some clothing that are missing (gag, armbinder). Or it is halting before it loads these for some other reason. I don't know what order it loads stuff though.

XFLDialogue.esp, XFLPlugins.esp are from Extensible Follower Framework  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12933/? .
I don't think they are really required for anything.

XFLDialogue.esp
XFLPlugins.esp

I thought it could be there are some missing assets that the quest is trying to load but not finding. It looks like there are some clothing that are missing (gag, armbinder). Or it is halting before it loads these for some other reason. I don't know what order it loads stuff though.

XFLDialogue.esp, XFLPlugins.esp are from Extensible Follower Framework  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12933/? .

I fixed part of it. Turns out some of the required mods were not the latest version. Updated them and some more assets started appearing. I am still unable to move though.

Screenshots show what I am stuck at now. Perhaps there is still a mods that hasn't been updated.

post-429000-0-19257900-1449787810_thumb.jpg

post-429000-0-55688900-1449787839_thumb.jpg

I installed latest version of xp32mse, but i can't pull the cart.

other people's cart seems to be pulled well, but i can't move the cart.

check your skeleton status from the xpmse mcm

XFLDialogue.esp
XFLPlugins.esp

I fixed part of it. Turns out some of the required mods were not the latest version. Updated them and some more assets started appearing. I am still unable to move though.

Screenshots show what I am stuck at now. Perhaps there is still a mods that hasn't been updated.

i keep seeing that other cart, wondering if that's what's steering the driver away, what's it from, maybe that's your issue

Other skeleton requirement mod works normally.

but, only this mod doesn't work. honestly, i don't know reason which my character can't pull.

but, only this mod doesn't work. honestly, i don't know reason which my character can't pull.

that skeleton comes with an mcm for a reason when things don't work as they should you can look at it and see why it's not working and determine what's wrong Or in the chance it's not a skeleton issue it'll say everything's fine there, but you won't know until you look

I turned the whiterun stable into an outdoors player home.. stable. for my ponygirl character.

Could I upload it? its not part of SLUTS, more an add-on that requires nothing but the base skyrim to run. 

if it doesnt use SLUTS in any way, i think you can go ahead safely ;)

i have the same problem as some others, but since nobody answered them i will just try my luck... i tlked to the carriage driver dude and said i am ready for the first run, then he says something like "let me see what i got" or something, i dont really remember, but then nothing happens... i also cant fast travel afterwards anymore btw

i have the same problem as some others, but since nobody answered them i will just try my luck... i tlked to the carriage driver dude and said i am ready for the first run, then he says something like "let me see what i got" or something, i dont really remember, but then nothing happens... i also cant fast travel afterwards anymore btw

actually that's been answered with a response looking for a papyrus log i believe

now if he pointed the spell at you before getting stuck i'd say you were missing a dependency, but getting stuck looking for the available quest shouldn't happen

XFLDialogue.esp
XFLPlugins.esp

i keep seeing that other cart, wondering if that's what's steering the driver away, what's it from, maybe that's your issue

I fixed one problem and can run S.L.U.T.S ok now but the Quick as you like mod still stops when you ask Bjorlam to take you to Cursus. It was fixed after I updated all of the mods as some of them were out of date.

The other cart is from Prison of despair. I don't think that is the issue.

XFLDialogue.esp
XFLPlugins.esp

I fixed one problem and can run S.L.U.T.S ok now but the Quick as you like mod still stops when you ask Bjorlam to take you to Cursus. It was fixed after I updated all of the mods as some of them were out of date.

The other cart is from Prison of despair. I don't think that is the issue.

maybe quick as you like will need some sort of patch to work with sluts

that skeleton comes with an mcm for a reason when things don't work as they should you can look at it and see why it's not working and determine what's wrong Or in the chance it's not a skeleton issue it'll say everything's fine there, but you won't know until you look

Thanks, but i don't know what do i do. i installed xpmse in NMM, but XPMSE mcm menu showed me "Xpmse skeleton dosen't installed."

by the chance, you know what is problem?

Thanks, but i don't know what do i do. i installed xpmse in NMM, but XPMSE mcm menu showed me "Xpmse skeleton dosen't installed."

if its a custom race you'll need to copy the skeleton files to the folder with the nif files for the custom race

Edit:

atleast i thought that was how it was done, always worked for me in the past - i can atleast pull the cart with that method, but i've only recently gotten to the point where my other mods need xpmse3 so I"m getting the message: "you've failed do it again"

i won't have time to figure out what's going on there before the holidays either so i hope it works out for you

if not you'll have to ask groov at the support thread for xpmse

edit update: reinstall all features and recheck all requirements of xpmse fixed it for me

Awesome mod! My poor gullible DB managed to land herself in their service right out of Helgan.

So far I've encountered 2 bugs. The is it took about 6 minutes for the script to take hold of my char after accepting the quest. I thought it was broken and started to leave. The 2nd is I keep seeing dialogue that say "you should never see this"

Oh was going to suggest frostfall /needs support (I had to turn them off) but I see you are already working on it! Hope you leave it a little torturous.

if its a custom race you'll need to copy the skeleton files to the folder with the nif files for the custom race

Edit:

atleast i thought that was how it was done, always worked for me in the past - i can atleast pull the cart with that method, but i've only recently gotten to the point where my other mods need xpmse3 so I"m getting the message: "you've failed do it again"

i won't have time to figure out what's going on there before the holidays either so i hope it works out for you

if not you'll have to ask groov at the support thread for xpmse

edit update: reinstall all features and recheck all requirements of xpmse fixed it for me

i fixed all of xpmse(skeleton, plugin..), but still character can't pull the cart.

what's the problem? honestly, i can't discover the problem.