The Skyrim Licenced Universal Transport Service (0.11.2 - 2015/10/22)

@windu

how did you get your nioverride plugin working?

i updated my xpmse to 3-4-0 but the mcm of xpmse still says nioverride plugin "you failed, try it again". the script installed correctly actually...

The Nioverride plugin started working after I installed the latest version of Racemenu. 

@windu

how did you get your nioverride plugin working?

i updated my xpmse to 3-4-0 but the mcm of xpmse still says nioverride plugin "you failed, try it again". the script installed correctly actually...

The Nioverride plugin started working after I installed the latest version of Racemenu. 

updating the racemenu is on my list too. thanks!

It's a ponygirl mod. You get locked into a yoke, hooked up to a cart and told to pull it to another city. For which you get paid. Unless too many bandits have their way with you on the way. If that happens they'll pilfer from the cart as well, and you can end up owing money to the Company. But that's not a problem: They'll just send on another run until you can pay off all the arrears. Isn't that nice of them?

10/10 Greatest fucking mod ever! Doc. I fucking love you.

can't get the cart to attach, though I am a lot farther than 0.09.0 with the latest version......

The hands tattoo has a little bit of green on the left asscheek

Carrage drivers seem to be fixed at least on my computer

according nto the [posts above if you can't attach to the cart your skeleton is either obsolete or mis-installed, custom races require special handling for this

Yayy! Another success :D

Me, I just thought "XP32MSE has an MCM menu?" Turns out I was still on 2.something or oher. So I've updated that and racemenu and DDa and Uncle Tom Cobbley and all it feels like.

Still seems to work though.

Also - I'm shattered. Just lay down for five minutes and slept for three hours or so. So I may take it a bit easy tonight, now that the major triage work has been done.

Thanks to everyone for their patience and help. We'll get this thing stable yet :)

Wow, I didn't even realize there was an update to DDa until I read your posts...  most of my mod follows don't seem to be working anymore so it is hard to keep everything up-to-date.

Also, am I the only one that had to google "Uncle Tom Cobbley" to check and see if this was some new awesome mod that I'd never heard of...  :blush:

I updated DDa, DDi, DDx, xps, re-FINIS'ed  and now I can attach to the cart. Got a Whiterun to Solitude run. The cart is an excellent wolf killer. Bandits would trigger Deviously Helpless and after the sexing reattaching to the cart was a hit or miss experience. I let some wolves chew on me until Defeat was triggered, same reattachment hit or miss issues. The cart will disappear when I try to reattach or one time was at a 90 degreee angle or it will launch into space if there's an npc standing in the wrong spot. When I load a previous save the cart sometimes does not appear.

One time, while ambushed by the bandits on the steep hill just past Rorikstead the cart rolled on top of us during the sex animation. When we stood up after the animation was done the cart flew way up in the air, landed on its wheels, then rolled down the hill. I was able to reattach that time.

Sometimes the cart seems semi-attached during sex. As my character rocked back and forth the cart's arms moved in time. Perhaps when you're grabbed for sex it messes up the attachment.

Haven't managed to make it all the way to solitude yet.

So a lot of the bugs seem to happen when I pick a dialogue option, and the NPC keeps talking, and after they're done talking, a script is run. The problem is that the second I pick the option, it lets me pick the next option instead of waiting for the NPC to finish talking and run his script.

Not to mention I can exit the dialogue tree at any time.

By the way, you can use "moveto player" to get the cart.

When I first got Skyrim, and found Loverslab... THIS was a Mod I wanted to see happen. I always swore i would learn myself CK and make it, but... you know... lazy, and I do more playing than making.

Certainly going to try this out, and will be keeping a close eye on future development. You have my pre-emptive internet adoration.... 

So, I'm using 10.2 and I still can't get the dialog option from the carriage drivers, I have read the note and then simply nothing happens.

The ID's of all carriage drivers are the ones from Skyrim itself, so they aren't changed NPC from some other mod, but past that I have no idea what might go wrong.

I visited all carriage drivers and only one (in Riften) had a short quip about not having any work and that it's a lunk or something like that. That quip looked like a greeting, as he started blathering about it without giving me a choice, but otherwise he had no other mod dialogs for me.

How do I get you a log? It's been a while since I had to make one and I can't remember specifics.

So, I'm using 10.2 and I still can't get the dialog option from the carriage drivers, I have read the note and then simply nothing happens.

The ID's of all carriage drivers are the ones from Skyrim itself, so they aren't changed NPC from some other mod, but past that I have no idea what might go wrong.

I visited all carriage drivers and only one (in Riften) had a short quip about not having any work and that it's a lunk or something like that. That quip looked like a greeting, as he started blathering about it without giving me a choice, but otherwise he had no other mod dialogs for me.

How do I get you a log? It's been a while since I had to make one and I can't remember specifics.

\My Documents\My Games\skyrim\Logs\Script

The drivers keep mentioning that they have to concentrate otherwise they might mess up the spell. Are you planning on making that a quest? It would be an interesting story if they messed up the spell and turned you into a horse (or something else) and they freaked out, told you that they can't do anything and that you need to make the delivery and hope that on the other end they can do something about it. You would have to make the delivery (hijinks ensue) and somehow convince the driver on the other end that you are actually a human and for them to (hopefully) turn you back.

There is an old Skyrim mod called Polymorhpy (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36365/?), so it should be possible to turn into an animal. However, I have no idea how you would change how you interacted with NPC's. 

There's some missing dialogue, after the receiving driver says "Oh, your one of ours" and removes the gag the player ought to say "How could not have instantly known I was working, surely you aren't used to seeing naked girls with brightly colored tattoos "Sluts" all over their bodies pulling freight wagons, did we really have to wait for your dick to get stiff before your brains engaged?"

I haven't been able to start this mod.  Carriage Drivers don't have dialog options.  Are there any known mods that are incompatible with this mod?  Ones that effect dialog?

go to bannered mare pub talk to the woman behind the bar ask if theres jobs that doesnt involve woodcutting she gives you leaflet then you read it then talk the the drivers

Is it possible to get the Tattos in black instead neon green?

That really bothers some people, huh? :D

Give me a day or two and I'll do a version with the green replaced by #444544. Then you can always change the colour from the slavetats MCM menu. Eventually I'll get round to locking the tats in place, and when I do that I'll have to set up an MCM menu for it. I was going to have to do that anyway, so no big deal.

I play as a futa using the SOS mod. If you have some time, it would be super cool of you to edit the tattoo slightly so it doesn't get cut off.

If it's just a tweak why not edit it yourself? Open it in the gimp (you'll need the dds plugin) move the relevant bits as needed and a bit of paint and erase and smoothing off when you're done. If you're willing to make it, I'll happily post the textur to the d/l page with credits.

Also, I agree that the neon green does look a little too bright, although the design itself is great.

Glad you like it.

Ok So the cart appears, is attached and I made it to windhelm but after the driver says, Oh your one of ours" Nothing happens. What am I missing?

Been a couple of reports of that. What's supposed to happen is it triggers a scene where the driver jumps down; says "let me remove that bridle"; ungags you then forcegreets you with "what can I do for you?" and the conversation proceeds. But the scene is stalling for some people, which is always odd since it's the same code fragment in all cases. I can add some robustness to that scene call, I suppose.

I'll look at it.

can't get the cart to attach, though I am a lot farther than 0.09.0 with the latest version......

If it won't attach by this stage there's probably something odd in the skeleton department. Do you have all the required files up to date? Does the XP32MSE MCM give the all clear? Are you using a custom race?

The hands tattoo has a little bit of green on the left asscheek

Thanks, I'll look at that.

10/10 Greatest fucking mod ever! Doc. I fucking love you.

Ha ha! Thank you! :D

The cart is an excellent wolf killer.

Steamrollering wolves is good fun. And they've got it coming considering the number of times they had their way with my gal during testing.

Bandits would trigger Deviously Helpless and after the sexing reattaching to the cart was a hit or miss experience.

Yeah. I should probably always detatch when sex starts so we get a known state to work from. The trouble is there isn't really any way of detecting how attached to the cart you actually are. I suppose I could have a little update script that checks for distance from the cart and detatches you if you're too far away from it. That would simplify matters.

The other thing I want to do (so much on that todo list) is set it up so you can struggle free of the cart. I'd use the armbinder/yoke struggle animations, but probably make it quite a bit easier to get loose. You'd still be yoked, of course, but that's something else again.

The cart will disappear when I try to reattach or one time was at a 90 degreee angle or it will launch into space if there's an npc standing in the wrong spot. When I load a previous save the cart sometimes does not appear.

The save thing I can probably do something about. The cart launching into space sometimes - is one of those odd engine quirks. The physics of it isn't really my area, so for now I'm going to call it a feature (The Backer's spells aren't as reliable as he thinks) and make you report the cart as lost.

Sometimes the cart seems semi-attached during sex. As my character rocked back and forth the cart's arms moved in time. Perhaps when you're grabbed for sex it messes up the attachment.

Yeah. I kind of like the idea that the poor girl gets fucked in the traces. Dunno why it appeals so much, but it does. Normally it doesn't seem to matter beyond restricting the number of anims that can play. Hmmm... I wonder if I can disconnect the cart with IdleForceDefaultState. Maybe it's just a big AnimObject. That's worth looking into.

Not to mention I can exit the dialogue tree at any time.

Yeah, the dialogue needs a lot more "walk-aways" set up than it has. Something else that needs doing.

By the way, you can use "moveto player" to get the cart.

Can you? When I tried to move the cart by script I got an error message saying that it wasn't allowed. Of course, that might have been down to the big static chest I'd bolted on top of it.

Mmm... that opens a few possibilities if I can do that.

I can't seem to get dialog from the carriage drivers. I can talk to innkeepers and stewarts to get the help wanted ad, but after that the carriage drivers don't have dialog options for this mod.

Which version? That should have been fixed in 0.10.2. That said, I still don't understand why 0.10.0 didn't work.

I had to google it. I had a suspicion it was some excessively British thing after having followed DocClox for a while, though.

Hey, I didn't know the expression wasn't much used outside these isles ;)

Would it be possible to have a UI option to disable tats? IMO i'd rather they'd not be there.

Maybe once I get to the MCM stage. For now you can remove them with the slavetats MCM.

They go away after the quest, although it'd be nice if there were more options. And if you could get branded as a permanent employee.

/me looks innocent...

Ah! Right. If hs says "there's no work/it's just a lull" that's the default radiant quest firing. If none of the others can start for some reason, that one kicks in just so he doesn't say "let's see what I have" and then do nothing.

Now if the mission quests aren't firing, that's a bit mad in itself. All the aliases are optional for those quests including the one for the player. So the only other way they could fail to start that I can see is if the keyword condition fails. Which is just as bonkers as vanilla drivers not being in the vanilla faction that the vanilla game assigns to them.

There's a special log file for story manager events which might shed some light on that. I'll come back to that later.

That too. I have to go to work in a minute, but I'll post again when I have a little spare time.

The drivers keep mentioning that they have to concentrate otherwise they might mess up the spell. Are you planning on making that a quest?

Partly, it's just because I wanted to address the incongruity of the carriage drivers suddenly being spell-casters. I wanted to make it clear that they didn't like all this magic stuff and weren't very confident in its use. There were some dreadful accidents during testing however. There was once case where I was experimenting with keeping one cart instance and moving it from a test cell and back. Only the cart didn't move and my girl got tethered to the zero co-ord in Skyrim, flung for miles through the air, her back horribly deforming under the strain only to die on impact next to a very surprised sabre-cat.

I do have some (rather less fatal) spell malfunctions planned however.

There's some missing dialogue, after the receiving driver says "Oh, your one of ours" and removes the gag the player ought to say "How could not have instantly known I was working, surely you aren't used to seeing naked girls with brightly colored tattoos "Sluts" all over their bodies pulling freight wagons, did we really have to wait for your dick to get stiff before your brains engaged?"

Yeah, that branch really needs a couple more options. I was kind of blocked on it at the time and decided not to waste too much time worrying about it. But yeah, some sarcasm is clearly called for.

I haven't been able to start this mod. Carriage Drivers don't have dialog options. Are there any known mods that are incompatible with this mod? Ones that effect dialog?

Not known ones, no. Unknown ones, it seems rather likely,

go to bannered mare pub talk to the woman behind the bar ask if theres jobs that doesnt involve woodcutting she gives you leaflet then you read it then talk the the drivers

Also, that :)

I can get the help wanted notice from innkeepers but I can't for the love of god talk to any cart driver for work.

DDa, DDi, DDx, XP32, Slavetats, Racemenu up to snatch (somehow missed the ZaZ Update :dodgy: Big Thanks for pointing out these mods have had updates :D LL failed to do so :angry: ).

No mods which alter either the cart drivers, dialogues or AI packages are active.

As additional note I didn't get the flyer from cart drivers or stewards and only from some of the innkeppers.

Looking at my load order I have no clue what mod could be directly interfering with Sluts. Since some of us have this or a similar problem while others don't some mod which some of us have and others do not? Cloaks of Skyrim? Better Dialogue Control (changes the dialogue control via mouse, not the dialogues themselves)? HDT?