hi i have a small confict problem... i use SLSO, soulgem oven and SLIF together... now i have two patches one from SLSO for SGO and one from SLIF... both overwrites the other one. so if i load SLIF after the SLSO SGO patch the female actor re-equip the cloth/armor... if i load the SLIF SGO patch before the SLSO SGO patch i havent the re-equip problem but SLIF doesnt work with SGO obviously... im a total noob in script stuff or everything else what has to do with mods... can someone maybe please look in these patches and maybe do them compatible?

Howdy Folks.

I'm having trouble wrapping my head around bodymorphs and hoping someone can help.  There are 5 value categories for each morph in the json:

• Percentage.
  • Reverse.
  • Steps.
  • Min.
  • Max.

I'm unclear on the function of percentage, min and max.  Min can be set from 0 to 1, while Max can range from 0 to 100.  I forgot to check on the range of Percentage, but I recall it being something like 0 to 1000.

So how do these function together?  Let's say I take BreastsSH and set Percentage to 100, Min to 0 and Max to 2.  Does this mean that as other mods cause "breast inflation", that the BreastsSH node will vary by 100 percent of the requested amount between the values of 0 and 2?  Does the other mod have to specifically ask to increase BreastsSH, or does it increase base on a generic "inflate breasts" request?

How does deflation work, if at all?  Lets say a mod requests "breast deflation" to -1.  Can any of these morphs, like BreastsSH take on a negative number?  If so, how is that related to the Min setting.

I think my confusion stems from not really understanding the guts of bodymorphs.  My exposure to them has been through RaceMenu only, and I'm having trouble translating what it does for me, to how I should configure this mod.

Thanks for the help...

Edit:  After reading through the docs and some of the patches, I think I got it.  It looks like the choice of NiOverride vs. Bodymorphs is made in the mod itself, not from SLIF.  Changing a mod to use Bodymorphs requires patching the scripts to reference different nodes.  I haven't quite yet got a handle on the numbers in relation to scaling changes, but trial and error is giving me close to what I want.

On 1/5/2019 at 4:23 PM, C0R3G4M3R said:

hi i have a small confict problem... i use SLSO, soulgem oven and SLIF together... now i have two patches one from SLSO for SGO and one from SLIF... both overwrites the other one. so if i load SLIF after the SLSO SGO patch the female actor re-equip the cloth/armor... if i load the SLIF SGO patch before the SLSO SGO patch i havent the re-equip problem but SLIF doesnt work with SGO obviously... im a total noob in script stuff or everything else what has to do with mods... can someone maybe please look in these patches and maybe do them compatible?

what other patch are you using, since the SLIF SGO patch already should have SLSO support, I'm not sure about the re-equipping of armor, but I doubt it's the patch.

On 1/5/2019 at 8:21 PM, bigbaddaboom0 said:

Howdy Folks.

I'm having trouble wrapping my head around bodymorphs and hoping someone can help.  There are 5 value categories for each morph in the json:

• Percentage.
  • Reverse.
  • Steps.
  • Min.
  • Max.

I'm unclear on the function of percentage, min and max.  Min can be set from 0 to 1, while Max can range from 0 to 100.  I forgot to check on the range of Percentage, but I recall it being something like 0 to 1000.

So how do these function together?  Let's say I take BreastsSH and set Percentage to 100, Min to 0 and Max to 2.  Does this mean that as other mods cause "breast inflation", that the BreastsSH node will vary by 100 percent of the requested amount between the values of 0 and 2?  Does the other mod have to specifically ask to increase BreastsSH, or does it increase base on a generic "inflate breasts" request?

How does deflation work, if at all?  Lets say a mod requests "breast deflation" to -1.  Can any of these morphs, like BreastsSH take on a negative number?  If so, how is that related to the Min setting.

I think my confusion stems from not really understanding the guts of bodymorphs.  My exposure to them has been through RaceMenu only, and I'm having trouble translating what it does for me, to how I should configure this mod.

Thanks for the help...

Edit:  After reading through the docs and some of the patches, I think I got it.  It looks like the choice of NiOverride vs. Bodymorphs is made in the mod itself, not from SLIF.  Changing a mod to use Bodymorphs requires patching the scripts to reference different nodes.  I haven't quite yet got a handle on the numbers in relation to scaling changes, but trial and error is giving me close to what I want.

the minimum will be subtracted from the value, so for example, if the incoming value is 10 and the minimum is set to 1, the effective value is 9. This is a workaround, due to the fact, that the default value of SLIF is 1.0 and the default value of bodymorphs is 0.0.

the maximum limits the maximum incoming value, so by default a maximum of 100 means that the maximum of the bodymorph will be 10, 90 means 9, etc.

what bodymorphs are increased, is handled entirely by SLIF, the other mods just add to the value that is calculated, so yes, it's a generic "inflate bodypart" request. important to note is here the percentage value, which decides, which bodymorphs are increased to what amount.

deflation works by the mods inflating to a lesser amount and the difference will be deflated, to a minimum of 0, negative values would look weird, literally inverting that bodypart.

The whole calculation looks like this:

value = SLIF_Math.MaxFloat(0.0, value)
value -= minimum
value = SLIF_Math.MinFloat(value, maximum)
value *= (percent / 100.0)
value /= steps
if (reverse)
	return -value
endIf
return value

How this works is, it takes into account the steps variable and the incoming SLIF value.

Let's say the following:

value = 10

percent = 100

reverse = false

steps = 10

minimum = 1

maximum = 100

The result would be 0.9, which would be a 90% increase of a bodymorph slider.

I use 'SexLab Hentai Pregnancy' and 'SexLab Inflation Framework' with uunp-smp body,  and I met a belly scaling problem when pregnant. 

The belly droops and looks like affected by gravity. Checked the value of 'Belly.gravityBias' and 'Belly.gravityCorrection' in CBPConfig.txt is zero.

But belly is ok when push '~' key. Anyone plz give me a hint to fix this?

1st  pic : belly droops

2nd pic : belly is ok when push '~' key

ScreenShot7.png.092e3c148973a6066a9a7a2c0faf04e4.png

ScreenShot8.png.efcea9ccda1c98ce0288e0c65638874b.png

On 1/7/2019 at 2:47 AM, playlord said:

I use 'SexLab Hentai Pregnancy' and 'SexLab Inflation Framework' with uunp-smp body,  and I met a belly scaling problem when pregnant. 

The belly droops and looks like affected by gravity. Checked the value of 'Belly.gravityBias' and 'Belly.gravityCorrection' in CBPConfig.txt is zero.

But belly is ok when push '~' key. Anyone plz give me a hint to fix this?

1st  pic : belly droops

2nd pic : belly is ok when push '~' key

looks to me like an hdt problem.

12 hours ago, Soulbringer1 said:

Slif is stuck in Chinese and wont change to english. before even leaving the settings it reverts back to chinese. Many problems with animations for EX. Drauger and Giants, also. I wounder if these issues are related somehow. 

that could only happen, if you are playing skyrim in chinese, check your interface/translations folder of slif, if SexLab Inflation Framework_ENGLISH.txt is actually the chinese .txt, not sure how that would happen, but that's my guess. if it's the chinese file, you will have to redownload slif and reinstall it. did you download a chinese mod compilation, which includes slif? for animation problems, you will have to run fnis.

On 12/11/2018 at 6:39 AM, THEMEMESJACK said:

I've been having the same problems as well I use HDT pussy and my mod stopped functioning all together

On 12/18/2018 at 11:29 PM, Keireon said:

I cant figure out how to get this to work properly i have fill me up mod and this framework but the belly node won’t increase i ever tried altering it in racemenu and belly wont increase any idea why?

Build Morphs.jpg

On 11/20/2018 at 7:17 AM, Heratic2 said:

This mod stopped working after I properly installed All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy. I think it's because that mod has the pregnancy belly node under UUNP Morphs instead of Body Scales (I think it was under body scales when I had belly inflation working. Might be misremembering.) Is there any way I can get this working again?

try using the cbbe json file, if you are using the cbbe version of animated pussy, otherwise I installed the uunp version and it works fine with my setup

On 12/3/2018 at 8:52 PM, knowboddie said:

I'm sure i just don't understand exactly what i'm doing, hopefully you can help me. There are several mods that i installed that have a minimum value of 1.0 as indicated by SLIF. In my mind i'm thinking: "Okay cool ill just set the min in SLIF to be 1.0 and fix the issue". However this keeps the specific nodes at 1.0 to start with. Is there something i'm missing? How do i get the values to be the equivalent of 0.0? Any help provided would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

what calculation type are you using, try using the subtract and add one method? 1.0 is basically 0.0 for nioverride, for bodymorphs you could set the minimum on the bodymorphs page to 1.

On 12/7/2018 at 1:47 AM, DeliveryGod said:

Bumping in case anyone can still help me. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling SLIF, deleting and regenerating the SLIF files, uninstalling CoS, starting a new save on top of all the previous steps, and I still have undesired areas of the body inflating. Just the hips and butt. It didn't used to do that.

maybe you didn't delete all of the files? there are new locations now for some of the files:

SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/SexLab Inflation Framework/bodymorphs/

SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/SexLab Inflation Framework/lists/

1 hour ago, qotsafan said:

maybe you didn't delete all of the files? there are new locations now for some of the files:

SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/SexLab Inflation Framework/bodymorphs/

SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/SexLab Inflation Framework/lists/

It was actually far more simple and very stupid. Because I'm stupid.

I had the sliders for those parts of the body up with everything else, not thinking about it. Don't ask me how I could overlook that, I do some pretty miraculously dumb things sometimes. 

When I figured it out I was so embarrassed I thought I had deleted most of the threads I asked questions on pertaining to this issue, but I guess I forgot one.

On 1/6/2019 at 10:30 PM, qotsafan said:

what other patch are you using, since the SLIF SGO patch already should have SLSO support, I'm not sure about the re-equipping of armor, but I doubt it's the patch.

the minimum will be subtracted from the value, so for example, if the incoming value is 10 and the minimum is set to 1, the effective value is 9. This is a workaround, due to the fact, that the default value of SLIF is 1.0 and the default value of bodymorphs is 0.0.

the maximum limits the maximum incoming value, so by default a maximum of 100 means that the maximum of the bodymorph will be 10, 90 means 9, etc.

what bodymorphs are increased, is handled entirely by SLIF, the other mods just add to the value that is calculated, so yes, it's a generic "inflate bodypart" request. important to note is here the percentage value, which decides, which bodymorphs are increased to what amount.

deflation works by the mods inflating to a lesser amount and the difference will be deflated, to a minimum of 0, negative values would look weird, literally inverting that bodypart.

value = SLIF_Math.MaxFloat(0.0, value)
value -= minimum
value = SLIF_Math.MinFloat(value, maximum)
value *= (percent / 100.0)
value /= steps
if (reverse)
	return -value
endIf
return value

The whole calculation looks like this:

How this works is, it takes into account the steps variable and the incoming SLIF value.

Let's say the following:

value = 10

percent = 100

reverse = false

steps = 10

minimum = 1

maximum = 100

The result would be 0.9, which would be a 90% increase of a bodymorph slider.

UPPS I QUOTE THEW WRONG TEXT...

Sorry qotsafan but i think its your patch. I tried a lot to indicate the error/conflict, moved my Loadorder, deactivate mods, replaced and reinstalled this mod.... still the same result with the re-equiping. Now i have tried to reinstall the patches from SLIF and uncheked SGO with SLSO support... and voilá it doesnt equip the cloth/armor anymore so i think its a conflict from the patch...

I only use the FHU with SLSO support and SGO with SLSO support Patches

LO:

SGO

SLSO

SLFI

SLFI Patch

On 1/9/2019 at 12:58 PM, qotsafan said:

looks to me like an hdt problem.

that could only happen, if you are playing skyrim in chinese, check your interface/translations folder of slif, if SexLab Inflation Framework_ENGLISH.txt is actually the chinese .txt, not sure how that would happen, but that's my guess. if it's the chinese file, you will have to redownload slif and reinstall it. did you download a chinese mod compilation, which includes slif? for animation problems, you will have to run fnis.

I totally cleaned out the strings folder of all except English strings. After re downloading SLIF, and RE Installing it. Just cleaning out all of the excess, actually made my game performance a heck of a lot better. :)

Don't remember ever having this issue with SLIF before, but suffering extreme bload with this. Save file over 50 MB before even leaving the LAL prison.
Wandered about Solitude a bit, and in maybe an hour of playtime at most my saves exploded up to 250MB(!!!) Too large to load into resaver, but luckily I make a new save every time, so I loaded in an older save of about 99 MB and saw this under "Undefined elements". At a glance it seems like it's spamming registerActor() in an infinite loop. Terminating ScannerAlias reduced my file to 34MB and deleting it completely reduced the file to 14 MB. This gives me more than enough cause to know where to point my finger at.

Spoiler

bloat.jpg

I know this is likely just something on my end, but the instructions say quite straightforwardly "Anywhere in your load order", So I don't know what I could've fucked up here :P

You are probably aware of these updates but just in case; there are new versions of SexLab Parasites 0.7.1 and SexLab Stories Devious 0.8.5. 

Edit: I noticed there is a mention on Parasites 

• Added: Add compatibility with Sexlab Inflation Framework 

So I guess patch is not needed anymore for that but on Stories there is no such mention on the changelog so I assume it still requires a patch?

I believe there's a bug in the SLIF patch for DCL.

In short, the patch passes the values DCL calculates directly to some morph values.

This is wrong, because the morphs are based at 0.0, and DCL is calculating NODE scales, that base at 1.0

Thus, slight cum inflation in DCL calculates a node value of 1.2

But when set as a morph value on the Pregnancy Belly, a value of 1.2 is visually equivalent to the end of third trimester.

The value needs to be 1.0 less, (assuming it isn't scaled down further after the subtraction, and it possibly should be), so that the morph is set to 0.2 for a DCL calculated node value of 1.2, which would be tolerable.

I don't believe that Kimy has anything to do with that patch for DCL. I guess it was written by the SLIF author, or Bane Master, or some other SLIF enthusiast?

Either way. It produces funny looking results. Just saying.

I've also posted about this on the DCL forum.

On 1/22/2019 at 3:13 PM, Lupine00 said:

I believe there's a bug in the SLIF patch for DCL.

In short, the patch passes the values DCL calculates directly to some morph values.

This is wrong, because the morphs are based at 0.0, and DCL is calculating NODE scales, that base at 1.0

Thus, slight cum inflation in DCL calculates a node value of 1.2

But when set as a morph value on the Pregnancy Belly, a value of 1.2 is visually equivalent to the end of third trimester.

The value needs to be 1.0 less, (assuming it isn't scaled down further after the subtraction, and it possibly should be), so that the morph is set to 0.2 for a DCL calculated node value of 1.2, which would be tolerable.

I don't believe that Kimy has anything to do with that patch for DCL. I guess it was written by the SLIF author, or Bane Master, or some other SLIF enthusiast?

Either way. It produces funny looking results. Just saying.

I've also posted about this on the DCL forum.

I'm literally just replacing the call to SetBodyMorph:

Function SetMorphValue(Actor akActor, float value, string MorphName = "PregnancyBelly")	
	If Game.GetModbyName("SexLab Inflation Framework.esp") != 255
		If value != 0.0
			SLIF_Morph.morph(akActor, "Deviously Cursed Loot", MorphName, value, "DCL")
		Else
			SLIF_Morph.unregisterMorph(akActor, MorphName, "Deviously Cursed Loot")
		EndIf
	Else
		If value != 0.0
			NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, MorphName, "DCL", value)
		Else		
			NiOverride.ClearBodyMorph(akActor, MorphName, "DCL")
		EndIf	
		NiOverride.UpdateModelWeight(akActor)
	EndIf
EndFunction

that's the whole patch, so if the calculation is wrong for SLIF, it will be wrong for SetBodyMorph, since that's for setting BodyMorphs, not Nodes.

It seems like it went from node scaling straight to BodyMorphs, so if the calculation wasn't changed, there might be your problem:

Float value = (dcur_cuminflation.GetValueInt() As Float / MaxInflations As Float)
Float Belly = (value * (MaxBelly - MinBelly)) + MinBelly			
;XPMSELib.SetNodeScale(libs.playerref, True, "NPC Belly", Belly, "DCL")
SetMorphValue(libs.playerref, Belly)

There's a certain unwanted thing that happens with a particular mod that when activated seems to shut out slif's node values, I cannot find any source of this problem, Both slif and that mod use the StorageUtil, But creator said that there was nothing in their mods scripts to cause slif to stop working yet when i have that active slif nodes stop functioning agh...

I cannot link the direct mod's page since it is under a private club. 

Funcon by DaddyLovesYa

• 2 weeks later...

You are probably aware of these updates but just in case; there are new versions of SexLab Parasites 0.7.1 and SexLab Stories Devious 0.8.5. 

Edit: I noticed there is a mention on Parasites 

• Added: Add compatibility with Sexlab Inflation Framework 

So I guess patch is not needed anymore for that but on Stories there is no such mention on the changelog so I assume it still requires a patch?

I checked the Scripts and i would say it is HIGHLY ADVISABLE to NOT use the current Scripts from SLIF for Parasites. You will likely have problems with the spider diseases aswell as the new feature to cure all parasites. Also yes, SLIF should work now with Parasites without SLIF Patches, as most what was added through the patch is now in the Main Script itself. The same goes for Devious even tho the Problem might not be as relevant. (Something added of a SLS_milkfarm which shouldnt work with the SLIF Patches . Dunno excactly)

Sorry qotsafan but i think its your patch. I tried a lot to indicate the error/conflict, moved my Loadorder, deactivate mods, replaced and reinstalled this mod.... still the same result with the re-equiping. Now i have tried to reinstall the patches from SLIF and uncheked SGO with SLSO support... and voilá it doesnt equip the cloth/armor anymore so i think its a conflict from the patch...

I only use the FHU with SLSO support and SGO with SLSO support Patches

LO:

SGO

SLSO

SLFI

SLFI Patch

I have also Soulgem Oven SLSO and SLIF and dont have these Problems. I also checked the Scripts and like qotsafan said there was nothing which should prevent SLSO. So the SLIF Patch should overwrite the SLSO in this instead.

For instance self.RegisterForModEvent("SexLabOrgasmSeparate", "OnSexLabOrgasmSeparate") is integrated there. I see no changes which could influence the equipment state etc.

Only some Bone Changes if Breastscales Updates or Birth Anim occur as well of course the SLIF override.

Maybe a combination of another mod with Bone changes. Unlikely, but we are talking about Skyrim modding. The Limit is the imagination. At least error wise...

The only thing i don't quite understand is "     Base = Base * self.ActorFertilityGetMod(Who)   ". Was there a reason to (i guess) increase the Fertility chance?...

Now that i write this i think this is a bug fix and is missing in the original Script. Otherwise the Function whould serve no purpose as its only used otherwise to print about extra fertility chance in log which is not true as its never used (in the original script)...

Hello, I am having an issue with this mod and CBBE SE in regards to other linked mods. Whenever I attempt to tweak the belly settings, there is no effect on any of the values under the table. Specifically, I am using this in conjunction with Estrus Charus, Spider and Egg Factory (alongside FillHerUp, which works fine), and in conjunction with these mods, they are registered but there is never any sign of expansion on the CBBE body of my PC, even when I tweak default values in the MCM. Is there any solution for problems of this nature or some way to find out more about how to sort this out? I can get the papyrus logs but currently I'm not sure how to grab them.