5 hours ago, Bearacudda98 said:

Quick question, could I use this to change the affected node for mods like SGO? Such as changing the affected node from belly to pregnancybelly?

Yes, and that's exactly what I use it for.

I use the bodymorphs in SLIF and set NiOverride to all zero percent. Then set bodymorphs to do what I want.

For example, anything expanding the belly will now use PregnancyBelly instead, AND will widen the hips a bit and add a bit to the thighs, etc.

Anything trying to make the boobs bigger will add some DoubleMelon, Cleavage, BreastsSSH, etc... so instead of just getting longer boobs I get fuller, more rounded ones. 

SLIF is a bit of a learning curve because it does so much but it is definitely the way to go.

Can someone explain to me the "Default Modus" vs the "Morph Modus"? It appears that characters can be registered for both, but if I select Morph Modus a lot of screens are empty.

For example, going to Values and Sliders screen in Default Modus shows me all the values and I can switch it to sliders. Going to Morph Modus everything is just zeroes (even though the NPC selected has been morphed). I'm just confused as to the intended functionality. 

And I can set a toggle to automatically register NPCs in SLIF (assuming Default Modus) and also in Morph Modus. I'm getting lost.

4 hours ago, chajapa said:

Can someone explain to me the "Default Modus" vs the "Morph Modus"? It appears that characters can be registered for both, but if I select Morph Modus a lot of screens are empty.

I'm still trying to figure all this out as well, but from what I have seen the default modus deals with node scaling while morph modus is used for adjusting bodymorph sliders such as PregnancyBelly and BreastsSSH as you mentioned above.

Again, this is still mostly speculation based on observations, but the only thing I see in the morph modus is coming from the WeightMorphs mod which impacts morph sliders, and has all default settings on the default modus side since it doesn't interact with node scaling.

On 9/12/2018 at 4:18 AM, chajapa said:

Yes, and that's exactly what I use it for.

I use the bodymorphs in SLIF and set NiOverride to all zero percent. Then set bodymorphs to do what I want.

For example, anything expanding the belly will now use PregnancyBelly instead, AND will widen the hips a bit and add a bit to the thighs, etc.

Anything trying to make the boobs bigger will add some DoubleMelon, Cleavage, BreastsSSH, etc... so instead of just getting longer boobs I get fuller, more rounded ones. 

SLIF is a bit of a learning curve because it does so much but it is definitely the way to go.

I'm a bit lost on how to go about doing this, would you mind sharing a screenshot on how you have yours set up? Or a tutorial for dummies because I'm clueless lol

Hello everyone!

Maybe it's just a noob question but i have recently installed Slif 1.2.0a beta to integrate body alterations for the following mods:

-Devious devices 4.1

-Deviously cursed loot

-Fill Her Up Beta Nio release 1.12

-Milk mod economy

-Milk addict 0.4.71

-slaverun reloaded

-Soulgem oven v3.10

I also installed the SLIF framework patches 1.2.1 beta with the following patches selected:

-Deviously Cursed Loot patch for version 6.4

-Devious Devices Integration patch for version 4.1

-Fill Her Up 2.0 patch for version 2 Beta NIO release 1.12

-Soulgem Oven III patch for version 310

At first every time that Slif wanted to make a body morph for one of the mods i had a CTD but since i fixed the crashfixes v12 patch line AlignHeapAllocate=0 from 0 to 1 i had no more CTDs.

Now Slif seems to work nicely, breast scale correctly, however the belly scales inward instead of outward. The scaling proportions and the shape seem to both be good but it scales toward the inside of the body instead of toward the exterio.

Am I missing a config option somewhere?

P.S. I am using CBBE Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition 3.4f with HDT, XP32 Maximum Skeleton and the last version of Bodyslide and Racemenu v3-4.5

ScreenShot3.bmp

ScreenShot2.bmp

2 hours ago, Erell90 said:

Hello everyone!

Maybe it's just a noob question but i have recently installed Slif 1.2.0a beta to integrate body alterations for the following mods:

-Devious devices 4.1

-Deviously cursed loot

-Fill Her Up Beta Nio release 1.12

-Milk mod economy

-Milk addict 0.4.71

-slaverun reloaded

-Soulgem oven v3.10

I also installed the SLIF framework patches 1.2.1 beta with the following patches selected:

-Deviously Cursed Loot patch for version 6.4

-Devious Devices Integration patch for version 4.1

-Fill Her Up 2.0 patch for version 2 Beta NIO release 1.12

-Soulgem Oven III patch for version 310

At first every time that Slif wanted to make a body morph for one of the mods i had a CTD but since i fixed the crashfixes v12 patch line AlignHeapAllocate=0 from 0 to 1 i had no more CTDs.

Now Slif seems to work nicely, breast scale correctly, however the belly scales inward instead of outward. The scaling proportions and the shape seem to both be good but it scales toward the inside of the body instead of toward the exterio.

Am I missing a config option somewhere?

P.S. I am using CBBE Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition 3.4f with HDT, XP32 Maximum Skeleton and the last version of Bodyslide and Racemenu v3-4.5

ScreenShot3.bmp

ScreenShot2.bmp

Nevermind, i found the problem.

the issue came from the reverse inflation in the morphs tab, although the belly inflation in the MCM menu were not ticked, in the config file they were set to TRUE, i just had to rename them to false and now it's working properly.

I tried to check and uncheck the reverse inflation boxs after a pc restart and now they are working properly as well, showing the box ticket when in the config file the parameter is set to TRUE

qotsafan,

I'm using the non-dependency method on integration

In Elsie LaVache I never used node transforms, but I used bodymorphs.

example: NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActorRef,DblMelon, NIO_KEY, DblMelonValue)

So as I add in support for SLIF, do I need to use my NIO_Key as OldModName? Or should I just be sending an empty string?

I suppose I could add some code that removes bodymorphs related to that NIO_Key prior to doing the SLIF routine.

I just don't want to do that and then find that SLIF is using Elsie's Nio_Key to do something.

I understand SLIF takes over node transforms, but wasn't clear on whether it did anything with existing bodymorphs.

Thanks

Could i get some advice on something from the SLIF Patch for Weight Morph's 1.7.  When i try to use this mod with the patch game chugs up pretty bad to the point where it takes 5mins for a quest to register as completed.  Everything was fine without Weight Morph installed.  Could it be just something for the 1.2a beta stage?

On 9/15/2018 at 12:47 PM, chajapa said:

qotsafan,

I'm using the non-dependency method on integration

In Elsie LaVache I never used node transforms, but I used bodymorphs.

example: NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActorRef,DblMelon, NIO_KEY, DblMelonValue)

So as I add in support for SLIF, do I need to use my NIO_Key as OldModName? Or should I just be sending an empty string?

I suppose I could add some code that removes bodymorphs related to that NIO_Key prior to doing the SLIF routine.

I just don't want to do that and then find that SLIF is using Elsie's Nio_Key to do something.

I understand SLIF takes over node transforms, but wasn't clear on whether it did anything with existing bodymorphs.

Thanks

As I said, setting BodyMorphs directly via my framework (aka the new system) is a bit different:

SLIF_Morph.morph(akActorRef, modName, morphName = DblMelon, value = DblMelonValue, oldModName = NIO_KEY)

You get the value set this way like this:

SLIF_Morph.GetValue(Actor kActor, string modName, string morphName, float default = 0.0)
18 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

Could i get some advice on something from the SLIF Patch for Weight Morph's 1.7.  When i try to use this mod with the patch game chugs up pretty bad to the point where it takes 5mins for a quest to register as completed.  Everything was fine without Weight Morph installed.  Could it be just something for the 1.2a beta stage?

That's the problem 1.2.0a tries to fix, since WeightMorphs has a lot of function calls at the same time, it "should" be fine with version 1.2.0a+ though.

17 minutes ago, qotsafan said:

17 minutes ago, qotsafan said:

As I said, setting BodyMorphs directly via my framework (aka the new system) is a bit different:

SLIF_Morph.morph(akActorRef, modName, morphName = DblMelon, value = DblMelonValue, oldModName = NIO_KEY)

You get the value set this way like this:

SLIF_Morph.GetValue(Actor kActor, string modName, string morphName, float default = 0.0)

OK, but I don't have the version from Patreon.

Nice to see I can manipulate morphs directly within the SLIF framework. They will increment like everything else?

I'll mess with it and see if I'm smart enough to make it work :)

18 hours ago, chajapa said:

OK, but I don't have the version from Patreon.

Nice to see I can manipulate morphs directly within the SLIF framework. They will increment like everything else?

I'll mess with it and see if I'm smart enough to make it work :)

The "new system" aka "manipulating morphs directly" was introduced with version 1.2.0, so it's in all currently available versions. It's a basic system at the moment, which will just add the incoming values from both the old and the new system.

6 hours ago, qotsafan said:

The "new system" aka "manipulating morphs directly" was introduced with version 1.2.0, so it's in all currently available versions. It's a basic system at the moment, which will just add the incoming values from both the old and the new system.

Just took a look. I think this gets more interesting without a hard dependancy. I think I have to blah, blah.GetFormFromFile... and get the form of the script SLIF_Morph in order to use the function it contains. 

Something like....

Function setSLIFMorph()
  SlifMorph = Game.GetFormFromFile(FormNumOfScript,"Sexlab Inflation Framework.esp ") as SLIF_Morph
EndFunction

And then call it as 

SlifMorph.morph (etc, etc, etc)

I think... I did something similar ages ago when I wrote JUGs in order to get functions and information from SoulGem Oven without having it as a dependency. Not sure I remember how to do it :)

6 hours ago, chajapa said:

Just took a look. I think this gets more interesting without a hard dependancy. I think I have to blah, blah.GetFormFromFile... and get the form of the script SLIF_Morph in order to use the function it contains. 

Something like....

Function setSLIFMorph()
  SlifMorph = Game.GetFormFromFile(FormNumOfScript,"Sexlab Inflation Framework.esp ") as SLIF_Morph
 EndFunction

And then call it as 

SlifMorph.morph (etc, etc, etc)

I think... I did something similar ages ago when I wrote JUGs in order to get functions and information from SoulGem Oven without having it as a dependency. Not sure I remember how to do it :)

You can also do it without dependency:

Function SLIF_Morph(Actor kActor, String morphName, float value)
	int SLIF_event = ModEvent.Create("SLIF_morph")
	If SLIF_event
		ModEvent.PushForm(SLIF_event, kActor)
		ModEvent.PushString(SLIF_event, modName)
		ModEvent.PushString(SLIF_event, morphName)
		ModEvent.PushFloat(SLIF_event, value)
		ModEvent.PushString(SLIF_event, oldModName)
		ModEvent.Send(SLIF_event)
	EndIf
EndFunction

Function SetMorph()
	if (Game.GetModbyName("SexLab Inflation Framework.esp") != 255)
		SLIF_Morph(kActor, morphName, value)
	else
		do other BodyMorph stuff
	endIf
EndFunction

5 hours ago, qotsafan said:

You can also do it without dependency:

Function SLIF_Morph(Actor kActor, String morphName, float value)
	int SLIF_event = ModEvent.Create("SLIF_morph")
	If SLIF_event
		ModEvent.PushForm(SLIF_event, kActor)
		ModEvent.PushString(SLIF_event, modName)
		ModEvent.PushString(SLIF_event, morphName)
		ModEvent.PushFloat(SLIF_event, value)
		ModEvent.PushString(SLIF_event, oldModName)
		ModEvent.Send(SLIF_event)
	EndIf
EndFunction

Function SetMorph()
	if (Game.GetModbyName("SexLab Inflation Framework.esp") != 255)
		SLIF_Morph(kActor, morphName, value)
	else
		do other BodyMorph stuff
	endIf
EndFunction

OK... didn't see the event when I looked. And... sorry to be a pain in the ass about this, but... if I incorporate this, AND if I have SLIF set to increment, when I set a morph, will it morph in increments like inflate does?

The reason I ask is because if I already have my morphing set up outside of SLIF (which I do), I'm trying to see what I gain in terms of visual effect or efficiency. I like the way SLIF increments. It's much smoother than what I do with morphing. 

When I morph hips, hipbones, and waist, for example, it's not something that changes often. Elsie's hips widen slightly and her waist gets smaller when she becomes a Milk Maid. If she makes an NPC into a cow, their hips widen and waist narrows a little. But  then those things really don't change often, if ever, after that.

Thanks for stickin with me on this. I'm about to upload an update on Elsie and trying to make use of SLIF as much as possible wherever it's practical to do so. I've got it all working for breast changes using inflate. So this next update of Elsie should be "SLIF compliant"

2 hours ago, chajapa said:

OK... didn't see the event when I looked. And... sorry to be a pain in the ass about this, but... if I incorporate this, AND if I have SLIF set to increment, when I set a morph, will it morph in increments like inflate does?

The reason I ask is because if I already have my morphing set up outside of SLIF (which I do), I'm trying to see what I gain in terms of visual effect or efficiency. I like the way SLIF increments. It's much smoother than what I do with morphing. 

When I morph hips, hipbones, and waist, for example, it's not something that changes often. Elsie's hips widen slightly and her waist gets smaller when she becomes a Milk Maid. If she makes an NPC into a cow, their hips widen and waist narrows a little. But  then those things really don't change often, if ever, after that.

Thanks for stickin with me on this. I'm about to upload an update on Elsie and trying to make use of SLIF as much as possible wherever it's practical to do so. I've got it all working for breast changes using inflate. So this next update of Elsie should be "SLIF compliant"

No, the new system is quite basic at the moment, it will just add the values of all incoming mods.

Well, same as with the old system, it would probably be better to go either only SLIF or just nioverride, otherwise nioverride will handle how the values are added.

At the moment, SLIF does the same as just morphing with nioverride would do, with the exception, that you can manage the values via the mcm menu.

No problem, I'm happy to help :)

By the way, I forgot to add, that you can get the value you set via SLIF_Morph.morph like this, if you are going the no dependency route:

StorageUtil.GetFloatValue(kActor, "slif_" + modName + "_" + morphName, default)

This is a newbie question, but the scaling for belly/butt inflation reversed itself when it worked just fine before. Can you point me in the direction of which parts of the mod could reconfigure that? Inflation works fine for breasts and all other troubleshooting I've done on my own, but I'm stumped. I'm using the framework for sgo and hormones and I have the patches installed.

On 9/23/2018 at 11:14 PM, Wayfaringsound said:

This is a newbie question, but the scaling for belly/butt inflation reversed itself when it worked just fine before. Can you point me in the direction of which parts of the mod could reconfigure that? Inflation works fine for breasts and all other troubleshooting I've done on my own, but I'm stumped. I'm using the framework for sgo and hormones and I have the patches installed.

Try changing the reverse scaling settings.

Reverse Scaling.jpg

On 9/25/2018 at 1:01 AM, LinksSword said:

For some reason i cannot get one breast scale bigger then the other even if i change both L and R sliders, i am using an older version 1.8.

That is wanted behaviour, sorry :) I could implement an asynchronous behaviour, if that's desired.

23 minutes ago, user9120975435 said:

Am I doing something wrong or are current versions really locked behind a paywall?

[sarcasm]

Yes, you are doing it wrong user9120975435, try waiting.

[/sarcasm]

5 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

Nice attitude to people unfamiliar with your ways, GG. Ii'll never again use something from someone who acts like an asshole to people who didn't mean anything bad with their question.

Not that it couldn't have been addressed differently, but this question has been asked and answered multiple times in the last few pages of this thread; so a bit of frustration at your apparent laziness is understandable.

To lay it out clearly; the most up to date version will always be released 1 month early on patreon before becoming publicly available for free here. As such, the second most current version is available in this thread and functions quite well as it is.

Hi @qotsafan
I want to ask You - maybe I asked in past but i still dont remember answer :D
whats about extra section in MCM just for enable support for DD keywords like chastity bra, etc?

I have idea - sliders!
let's say:

DD Corsets  0% <==> 100% ;;where 0% means reduce belly node to 1 & 100% means keep oryginal node size

formula like in this pseudo code:

float function getActorBellyNode(Actor)

;... many calculations here
  ;and finaly

if ddcorset.detected() == true

return 1 + ( bellynode * sliderCorset / 100 )

else

return 1 + bellynode

endif

endfunction

with defualt set like (example):

-for corset 75% (belly) - reduce belly a little bit
-for chastity bra 0%  (breast) - logic i hope
-for chastity belt 95% (belly - no perfect, but no idea, its realy hard, becouse belt shoul be under belly, not on belly...)
-rubber suits (95% belly / breasts and butt) - so just squeeze  a little bit

i hope that you appreciate my idea - i belive that it make skyrim more realistic and exciting ;)