Is there an upgrade procedure for this? Or do I have to start a new game?

I have 1.19f and have added BodyMorphs

** EDIT **

Nevermind :)

I got it. Had to do some fiddling around but got it all set and working like I want. Added morphs to sections where I wanted additional control. Got the configuration set where I want it.

Gotta love Mod Organizer. Create a profile for testing. Set things up. Go to an existing profile, unselect old version of SLIF, select new version, load save... works.

I did notice in the BodyMorphs section of the MCM I have $Butt and $Belly as the section headings. The one for Breasts is fine.

On 8/8/2018 at 3:55 PM, effrenatus said:

From my experience, with all these mods together, you need to go through each's MCM and look whoch mods do the same! For example I turned off most (maybe all) of PSQ's morphs. It quickly goes out of control or smth. if they do the same size changes for different reasoins and is is extremely hard to find out which one it does what and maybe is scaling too much. I also noticed that PSQ's morphs might malfunction (belly inflation).

Alright, so correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it the whole point of Inflation to help these mods collaborate?

I mean I barely understand any of what can be configured in the MCM menu about it, but I did catch something about checking whether it tracks or doesnt track a specific mod's inflation and the option to see it modified on the menu. I saw something about Inflation Framework supposed to apply inflation from the mod with the highest value?

So I did disable most of the competing features anyway, including the milk feature from PSQ, afaik the only milk mod that should be active, is MME, yet it's inflation still doesnt match up what should be happening

The only mods that could conflict, given the state of their options on the MCM menus, are BeeingFemale/FillHerUp and maybe BeeingFemale/MME, but in that playthrough, my char wasn't pregnant, so BeeingFemale's inflation shouldn't be active anyway.

I dunno, I have a lot of stuff installed. Thought I could gain some integration with this mod, but I seem to be doing better off without it.

I will try a few more things before deciding though.

Will it work to update from 1.1.7 to 1.2.0? on my old save?

Also a diaper mod that is still in beta stage called funcon causes the node menu to disappear and slif to not work properly after it is registered. Funcon uses nio, 

I just want to be able to play that mod and have no issues with it affecting slif, i haven't tried a newer slif version so maybe it conflicts with the old version but i never had this issue with any other mod using nio.

I did ask the creator about this issue which he reply to me but said that he cannot promise anything on a slif patch he also believes it is a nioveride issue. But ii hope funcon recent version can somehow be added to slif via a patch.

Only thing is the mod forum is exclusive to club members of Little Space. But the creator of the mod's name is DaddyLovesYa,

20180819212803_1.jpg

I have a follower, that has huge breasts, but I want the follower to have smaller breasts.  I am using body scale randomizer mod, and this mod, but this mod will not let me change the breast size in the body scale randomizer character edit.  So, how do I change the breast size for the npc.  Setting everything to zero, in the options, changes it for only a really short time, the rest the settings appear to do nothing.

On 4/10/2018 at 4:40 PM, tookachinchilla said:

Thanks!

Another question -- would there be any issues with installing patches for mods that I don't currently have installed, but plan to add later?

Did you find a solution for this? I let PapyrusUtil overwrite Sexlabs version of Papyrus and I'm still getting the error message on load, and then no inflation.

Edit: Set papyrusutil to the very last item in the MO left pane, seems to work. 

On 8/20/2018 at 6:21 PM, LinksSword said:

Will it work to update from 1.1.7 to 1.2.0? on my old save?

Also a diaper mod that is still in beta stage called funcon causes the node menu to disappear and slif to not work properly after it is registered. Funcon uses nio, 

I just want to be able to play that mod and have no issues with it affecting slif, i haven't tried a newer slif version so maybe it conflicts with the old version but i never had this issue with any other mod using nio.

I did ask the creator about this issue which he reply to me but said that he cannot promise anything on a slif patch he also believes it is a nioveride issue. But ii hope funcon recent version can somehow be added to slif via a patch.

Only thing is the mod forum is exclusive to club members of Little Space. But the creator of the mod's name is DaddyLovesYa,

20180819212803_1.jpg

But DaddyLovesYa replied to me and recommend that you didn't try and patch it right now since his mod is very unstable and in early progress, still hope for the two to work together someday.

4 hours ago, Jorvalt said:

I was playing a game and changed my character's race/name with Racemenu and it subsequently changed the ID of my player's actor. For some reason, though, I can't get SLIF to register the new ID, and it's stuck with the old one. Any ideas?

Get completely deflated so you fall off the list.  Then the next time you get inflated it should pick up the new name.

So I've got my mods all set up now for SE and I've got SILF, SILF patches, FHU as well as Fertility Mode, Fertility Mode Children, and the Fertility Mode SexLab patch, as far as I can tell SILF is handling the mods, it shows a scale of 7.99999 for the belly node of the actor I've been testing on however there is no visual change, any suggestions?
-I'm running CBBE with RaceMenu but I'm starting to think that I need to install NiOverride on top of this??
P.S. I've run BodySlide but I have yet to find a "Morph" option mentioned in some mods??

I do have the scanner enabled, that was one of the first things i tinkered with, I've now tried changing bodyslide so that the right side of the build looks prego about to load that up now to see if it made any difference

Edit: I just tried it with a different NPC and this one when debugged had a bigger belly the NPC I was testing earlier was Mavis Stormbow from the mod of the same name, I think it has its own nude body model, is there anything I can do to make it work on NPCs that do not use the default body model?
Edit 2: I've tried replacing the Body/Hands/Feet .nifs with the ones from CBBE assets but there still seems to be no change, am I missing something? (Also replacing the texture for the head would mess up the NPCs face wouldnt it? If so I can deal with the neckline lol)

1 hour ago, TheVongola10th said:

I do have the scanner enabled, that was one of the first things i tinkered with, I've now tried changing bodyslide so that the right side of the build looks prego about to load that up now to see if it made any difference

Edit: I just tried it with a different NPC and this one when debugged had a bigger belly the NPC I was testing earlier was Mavis Stormbow from the mod of the same name, I think it has its own nude body model, is there anything I can do to make it work on NPCs that do not use the default body model?
Edit 2: I've tried replacing the Body/Hands/Feet .nifs with the ones from CBBE assets but there still seems to be no change, am I missing something? (Also replacing the texture for the head would mess up the NPCs face wouldnt it? If so I can deal with the neckline lol)

I use UUNP but the principle would be the same...

I replace meshes and textures for followers that have their own all the time.

replace the body, hands, feet, and head .nifs. You don't need to copy or replace .tri files (should have been generated by BodySlide if you clicked the box to create morph files)

I also run on a mac mini (Windows 10 in boot camp) so not a lot of graphics power, so I need to keep the textures kind of light. I've come up with textures based mostly on Fairskin. It won't mess up the face UNLESS that face has tatoos. Then it could remove the tatoos if your new texture doesn't have them. Otherwise... no issues.

* I have one follower I always have available. Eryniel Elf. She has body and face tatoos. I had to keep one of her original texture files for body and face in order for her to keep them. I looked at her .dds files to see which ones it was but I forget now. I can take another look if needed.

Finally... replace the follower's skeleton if they aren't using the default one.

Done!

8 hours ago, chajapa said:

I use UUNP but the principle would be the same...

I replace meshes and textures for followers that have their own all the time.

replace the body, hands, feet, and head .nifs. You don't need to copy or replace .tri files (should have been generated by BodySlide if you clicked the box to create morph files)

I also run on a mac mini (Windows 10 in boot camp) so not a lot of graphics power, so I need to keep the textures kind of light. I've come up with textures based mostly on Fairskin. It won't mess up the face UNLESS that face has tatoos. Then it could remove the tatoos if your new texture doesn't have them. Otherwise... no issues.

* I have one follower I always have available. Eryniel Elf. She has body and face tatoos. I had to keep one of her original texture files for body and face in order for her to keep them. I looked at her .dds files to see which ones it was but I forget now. I can take another look if needed.

Finally... replace the follower's skeleton if they aren't using the default one.

Done!

I did replace the .nifs, however there was no change, also I have yet to find any setting for the "Create Morph" files and that may be my issue where do I find this setting in BodySlide??

19 hours ago, TheVongola10th said:

I did replace the .nifs, however there was no change, also I have yet to find any setting for the "Create Morph" files and that may be my issue where do I find this setting in BodySlide??

If you changed the nifs and nothing happened, then I suspect something is overwriting them.

The morphs checkbox is right next to the BUILD button at the bottom left of the BodySlide window

You're using SE? Guess you're kinda on your own there. :) 

I have no idea as I don't and probably won't be using SE until everything works like it does in the old version.

And... I use Mod Organizer. No idea what your NMM is doing as far as load order and overwriting.

10 hours ago, chajapa said:

You're using SE? Guess you're kinda on your own there. :) 

I have no idea as I don't and probably won't be using SE until everything works like it does in the old version.

And... I use Mod Organizer. No idea what your NMM is doing as far as load order and overwriting.

The latest SE versions of  Racemenu and Bodyslide enables bodygen morphs and .tri file creation.  So such things should work now in SE.

4 hours ago, perrymwt said:

The latest SE versions of  Racemenu and Bodyslide enables bodygen morphs and .tri file creation.  So such things should work now in SE.

I downloaded Racemenu a few days ago, let me see if there's a new version of Bodyslide

EDIT: Updated to the latest edition and it has build morphs! woot! now will try and see if things work properly after I downgrade my skyrim.exe cus Beth needs to cool it with these paymod updates <.<

Edit2+Update: Okay, so when I launched I had been messing with the settings prior and everything was of ridiculous proportions, I tried resetting Actor in SLIF and it returned her to normal but no matter what I change I can't seem to get the belly or breast nods to change after I restored them to default, I am currently re-installing all relevant mods to try and get the settings back to factory default. 

22 hours ago, TheVongola10th said:

I downloaded Racemenu a few days ago, let me see if there's a new version of Bodyslide

EDIT: Updated to the latest edition and it has build morphs! woot! now will try and see if things work properly after I downgrade my skyrim.exe cus Beth needs to cool it with these paymod updates <.<

Edit2+Update: Okay, so when I launched I had been messing with the settings prior and everything was of ridiculous proportions, I tried resetting Actor in SLIF and it returned her to normal but no matter what I change I can't seem to get the belly or breast nods to change after I restored them to default, I am currently re-installing all relevant mods to try and get the settings back to factory default. 

Hard to say.  I'm running ABBA and Fill 'er up with no problems, which touch the nodes you're having problems with.  Maybe try those two without SLIF to see if they work.

I'm running the new CBBE body, by the way.

Edit: I'm not using SLIF, by the way.