On 10/27/2018 at 5:19 PM, CeramicToast said:

@qotsafan  Welp, nevermind! Got HDT to pull its weight (wrong load order on my part) so now the belly node is working. Though now it seems to be a little overenthusiastic. Even at 0.0 in FHU, the belly is still bulged outwards considerably. Explains my armor problem. Gotta figure out why the node isn't syncing with the mods. It doesn't seem to be a conflict between Pearl Juice and FHU, though. Not sure where to start looking. 

It randomly just started working so holla 

hmm seems something new new version and  changeing schlong size for females causes it to fight each other
 old version is fine its just the new version. its probaly something to do with the sosracemenu.esp. but without that u have fighting with other mods. no idea why it didnt do it with the 1.2 version but does with the newest

1076465215_Motoko-VlindrelHall2018-11-0115_56_51.jpg.7a61049ca3ab91be1081d22ad560dbe1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

here is a all in 1 for those who want to use bodymorph but lazy or cant figure itout. it has all the files needed. just remember your body will look a bit differnt dependingon your body preset used. i use more natrual bodyslide so it works well but those of large favs it probaly wont look good. its also uunp

screenshots

2066558111_Prisoner-HalloftheVigilant2018-11-1000_25_04.jpg.81a31c202e0dcce4a57f3018a82ca7eb.jpg1257186794_Prisoner-HalloftheVigilant2018-11-1000_24_58.jpg.575d9dc072fd814ee93138205682673c.jpg1753966082_Prisoner-HalloftheVigilant2018-11-1000_25_11.jpg.86c23212a40b2574ae1bbd126c3b5ecb.jpg

SKSE.rar

@Naps-On-Dirt it should work fine just dont have devious opton set to have to manage the bely and breast node

On 10/31/2018 at 12:24 PM, qotsafan said:

Are you sure you are using a recent version, because there is no version 1.2.2b and I also fixed the bug you describe in version 1.2.0a.

SHould I be using ver 1.22, or ver 1.20? the growth on the belly node for me seems to be messed up. only by bringing it up to 100 on the values menu is where I beginning seeing the bulge.

• 2 weeks later...

I only use Ed86 HentaiPregnancyLE(body-morph scaling) and Estrus Chaurus+v4.342 with Ed86 patch for SLSO do I need this mod? and where are the patches for Ed86 mods???

Edit.: Just read in Ed's hentai pregnancy that it has support for this mod, so what I need to know is if I only use EstrusChaurus and his mod do I actually need this mod? cause it appears that his mods already work well with EC+ without the problems your mod fixes.

Thanks for the mod,

I don't know what I've done, but when a mod inflates my character (such as FillHerUp) it inflates hips, butt, and thighs and it my character starts to look like Grimace. 

I was just trying to change from Nio to Bodymorphs, but I really didn't know what I was doing in the first place and I fear I messed something up.

Hi! I'm a newbie with this mod, and I was wondering if someone could answer some questions for me. Thank!

1) First off, using NMM, I installed 1.2.2 and then installed Sexlab Inflation Framework Patches on top of that. In all instances, I told both of them to overwrite other mods. Is this the right thing to do?

2) The Sexlab mods I'm using that use SLIF are Soul Gem Oven 3, Amputator Framework and Slaverun Reloaded. When installing the SILF Patches mod, I ticked Amputator and SGO3 tick boxes. Is this the right thing to do?

3) I'm not sure how to test this or configure it. I mainly want Slaverun Reloaded's integration to work. If SGO3 doesn't work, I can live with that. Is there any specific steps I should take in game for SLIF to start reflecting the breast changes on the character from SRR (or SGO3) ?

4) Do I need morphable bodies created by BodySlide? I have CBBE 3.4f installed. I would also like to install Sporty CBBE - Athlethic muscle map, but it's not super necessary. If so, what should I set the sliders to?

5) Should I use "Default Modus" or "Morph Modus" for Slaverun Reloaded? SRR shows up under DM, but not under MM.

6) Lastly, when SRR increases the breast size, does SLIF make the effect immediately, or does it take a few minutes to load, or should I rest for a couple hours for it to load?

Here are some screenshots showing my current configuration. Currently, I'm testing by increasing the breast expansion to 10  Thanks!

image.png

image.png

need help,please

I use 'Hentai Pregnancy SE' and SLIF.  After pregnant, breasts become too big, and I already adjust MaxScaleBreasts value to minimum 2 in 'Hentai Pregnancy SE'.

Try to adjust 'L breast' and 'R breast' in SLIF(using nioverride), but it just show 'Do you want to unregister the node'.

I just want to adjust the max inflation value from 2 to 1.5, any suggestion?

13 hours ago, playlord said:

need help,please

I use 'Hentai Pregnancy SE' and SLIF.  After pregnant, breasts become too big, and I already adjust MaxScaleBreasts value to minimum 2 in 'Hentai Pregnancy SE'.

Try to adjust 'L breast' and 'R breast' in SLIF(using nioverride), but it just show 'Do you want to unregister the node'.

I just want to adjust the max inflation value from 2 to 1.5, any suggestion?

Give this a try go into SKSE\Plugins and find the file nioverride.ini

Open that up with a text editor, notepad works as does notepad +, not word or anything like that though, then look for the following line;

;determines scaling mode

; 0 - Multiplicative
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Additive
; 3 - Largest

iScaleMode=0  change the 0 to the value you want it to be chosen from one of the three commented lines, so either 1 to average out across all the mods that change the scaling, or to 3 which will only take the largest values.

It might also be worth while checking on the section

; Determines combination mode for BodyMorph

; 0 - Additive
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Largest

iBodyMorphMode=0 and change that to either 1 which will make it the average value of all the mods changing things or to 2 which will use whichever mod is making the largest changes.

You may want to play around with both the values in these two sections to find the ones that work for you. 

Note the 0 which is the default value multiplies all the size changes in the first setting and in the second one adds all the size changes, which may well explain some of the big sizes you are getting.

9 hours ago, Varithina said:

Give this a try go into SKSE\Plugins and find the file nioverride.ini

Open that up with a text editor, notepad works as does notepad +, not word or anything like that though, then look for the following line;

;determines scaling mode 

; 0 - Multiplicative
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Additive
; 3 - Largest

iScaleMode=0  change the 0 to the value you want it to be chosen from one of the three commented lines, so either 1 to average out across all the mods that change the scaling, or to 3 which will only take the largest values.

It might also be worth while checking on the section

; Determines combination mode for BodyMorph

; 0 - Additive
; 1 - Averaged
; 2 - Largest

iBodyMorphMode=0 and change that to either 1 which will make it the average value of all the mods changing things or to 2 which will use whichever mod is making the largest changes.

You may want to play around with both the values in these two sections to find the ones that work for you. 

Note the 0 which is the default value multiplies all the size changes in the first setting and in the second one adds all the size changes, which may well explain some of the big sizes you are getting.

Thank you so much for very detailed suggestion and point me to the right direction. I will try that.

I'm sure i just don't understand exactly what i'm doing, hopefully you can help me. There are several mods that i installed that have a minimum value of 1.0 as indicated by SLIF. In my mind i'm thinking: "Okay cool ill just set the min in SLIF to be 1.0 and fix the issue". However this keeps the specific nodes at 1.0 to start with. Is there something i'm missing? How do i get the values to be the equivalent of 0.0? Any help provided would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

On 11/30/2018 at 4:48 AM, AnthrSolidSnake said:

I don't know what I've done, but when a mod inflates my character (such as FillHerUp) it inflates hips, butt, and thighs and it my character starts to look like Grimace. 

I was just trying to change from Nio to Bodymorphs, but I really didn't know what I was doing in the first place and I fear I messed something up.

Bumping in case anyone can still help me. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling SLIF, deleting and regenerating the SLIF files, uninstalling CoS, starting a new save on top of all the previous steps, and I still have undesired areas of the body inflating. Just the hips and butt. It didn't used to do that.

On 11/19/2018 at 10:17 PM, Heratic2 said:

This mod stopped working after I properly installed All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy. I think it's because that mod has the pregnancy belly node under UUNP Morphs instead of Body Scales (I think it was under body scales when I had belly inflation working. Might be misremembering.) Is there any way I can get this working again?

Belly Here.png

I've been having the same problems as well I use HDT pussy and my mod stopped functioning all together