Had a chance to play a bit with the latest SLIF.

Was daunting at first with all those options.

Up to now just ran tests changing slider values for one mod, then updating actor to see what the scaling looked like with the bodymorphs.

Worked well.  Found the scales I liked.  Though I did have to remake my preferred femalebody normalmap because the bellybutton looked too big as was.

Really liked the option to set max scaling for each mod invidually.

Yeah, I will have to overhaul the mcm menu, since it's not very user friendly as it is at the moment.

I couldn't figure out what the Bodymorph>BellyMorph>Belly setting does?  Left it at zero with reversescaling left disabled.  Tested it as a max value, but nothing rescaled.

Whereas change the NioOverride setting from 100 to say 50 appeared to scale the manual perfectly in half.

Belly, BigBelly and PregnancyBelly are the corresponding BodyMorphs, like they can be seen in BodySlide.

They only scale from 0.0 (minimum) to 1.0 (maximum) (2.0 is 200% scaling and looks okay, but not that great anymore)

The value 2.0 is spread over the maximum value of 100.0 and looks fairly small compared to NiOverride.

The setting from 0.0 to 100.0 is the percent that the scaling for BodyMorphs and NiOverride are multiplied with.

Say the current belly value is 15.0

The NiOverride percent is 80.0

The Belly percent is 20.0

Calculation for NiOverride:

15.0 * (80.0 / 100.0) = 12.0

=> The resulting NiOverride scale is 12.0

Calculation for the Belly BodyMorph (maximum 20.0):

(15.0 / 10.0) * (20.0 / 100.0) = 0.3

=> The resulting Belly BodyMorph scale is 0.3 (100% would be 1.5)

Another example, if the value is greater 20.0, which is the maximum for BodyMorph at the moment.

Say the current belly value is 25.0

The NiOverride percent is 80.0

The Belly percent is 20.0

Calculation for NiOverride:

25.0 * (80.0 / 100.0) = 20.0

=> The resulting NiOverride scale is 20.0

Calculation for the Belly BodyMorph (maximum 20.0):

(20.0 / 10.0) * (20.0 / 100.0) = 0.4

=> The resulting Belly BodyMorph scale is 0.4 (100% would be 2.0)

Do you have any tips for setting individual mods to better work with this?

For example, FHU (latest ver, without Feral/Cell recent morph-mod,  cos it looks like you have all that already) you can tweak impact of each fill by X amount and then max of 20.  I am really not sure how SLIF is intended to best scale with each mod?  I am assuming leave at default for each mod?

Have been using BodyscaleRandomizer with SLIF for quite a while and it's been going well.

Also wanting to add back into gameplay  (1) FHU, (2) hormones, and (3) BeingFemale.

Any  general tip on what settings you would guess would best suggest for these 3 TOGETHER for an "average" user experience.

Guess I'm trying to understand if I need to do anything in the mods or SLIF to get a good start.

I'm not sure, what the best way would be, but I would say, all three of those mods to scale over time. (I have to work a bit more on instant inflation, since it's still not the way I want it)

Choose whatever calculation type you think is best. (my personal favorite "substract and add one")

I will change the calculation system in the future, since it's not optimal at the moment.

Since "Fill Her Up" already has a limit of 20, it will not go beyond that.

(snippy) for BodyMorphs and NiOverride are multiplied with.

OK> those numbers were helpful.

Think I'm  confused about the names.

Wasn't the old system belly node, and now it's bodymorphs being changed via Nio?

So i guess I'm confused about the 2 different calculations, when i thought NiO and Bodymorph are essentially same?

Or maybe I'm missing something?

(snippy) I'm not sure, what the best way would be, but I would say, all three of those mods to scale over time. (I have to work a bit more on instant inflation, since it's still not the way I want it)

What's not happening with instant inflation?

(snippy) Since "Fill Her Up" already has a limit of 20, it will not go beyond that.

It would be most intuitive for me as a user (not to say there isn't other ways) if SLIF's scaling took each mod's default values and SLIF rescales each to 100% so that we users can adjust then each mod in SLIF from 0-100%.  That way we as users don't have to worry about  ok this mod has this max so I have to scale this way.  Instead it's all rescaled by SLIF, and we just have to focus on 0-100 and what we like to see.  LOL if your consulting user input, there's one input.

OK> those numbers were helpful.

Think I'm  confused about the names.

Wasn't the old system belly node, and now it's bodymorphs being changed via Nio?

So i guess I'm confused about the 2 different calculations, when i thought NiO and Bodymorph are essentially same?

Or maybe I'm missing something?

NiNodes and BodyMorphs are two separated systems, both of which can be accessed via the NiOverride script.

Not sure, why there are two systems, but there has to be a reason I guess.

(Wild guess would be, that NiNodes scale the skeleton and BodyMorphs the mesh, keeping that separated would make sense)

What's not happening with instant inflation?

Instant and incremental inflation can happen at the same time and the system at the moment uses the calculated value at the point the inflation happened, which can differ greatly from each other and cause the sizes to jump repeatedly. I have to find a better way to do this.

It would be most intuitive for me as a user (not to say there isn't other ways) if SLIF's scaling took each mod's default values and SLIF rescales each to 100% so that we users can adjust then each mod in SLIF from 0-100%.  That way we as users don't have to worry about  ok this mod has this max so I have to scale this way.  Instead it's all rescaled by SLIF, and we just have to focus on 0-100 and what we like to see.  LOL if your consulting user input, there's one input.

Well, that would be an additional idea, but the 0-100% on the BodyMorphs page, is about, how the inflation should look on the player/npc, since BodyMorphs offer different (nicer looking) scaling.

Ok, so an actual error report.

I'm currently using:

-Fill Her Up (NiO) *

-Milk Mod Economy *

-Estrus Chaurus+ *

-Sexlab Deadly Drain

-Player Succubus Quest

-Deviously Cursed Loot *

-Soulgem Oven *

-Devious Butt *

-Extra Pocket *

-Sexlab Parasites *

It may be confusing but not all of my characters use them all at the same time. The current log uses the * ones.

All with the most updated versions for SLIF.

Now all I know is that the breasts and belly won't inflate. Really not sure why, just want them to work again.

Attached are my papyrus and SLIF debug logs.

Papyrus.0.log

slif_debug.0.log

I'm currently using:

-Fill Her Up (NiO) *

-Milk Mod Economy *

-Estrus Chaurus+ *

-Sexlab Deadly Drain

-Player Succubus Quest

-Deviously Cursed Loot *

-Soulgem Oven *

-Devious Butt *

-Extra Pocket *

-Sexlab Parasites *

It may be confusing but not all of my characters use them all at the same time. The current log uses the * ones.

Now all I know is that the breasts and belly won't inflate. Really not sure why, just want them to work again.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

attachicon.gifslif_debug.0.log

And I can instantly tell you, what's wrong.

Either update your version of SexLab to the newest version 1.62 (which includes PapyrusUtil 3.3 in an earlier form) or update PapyrusUtil to the newest version.

The scripts can't find JsonUtil functions, which were introduced with PapyrusUtil version 3.3.

I'm currently using:

-Fill Her Up (NiO) *

-Milk Mod Economy *

-Estrus Chaurus+ *

-Sexlab Deadly Drain

-Player Succubus Quest

-Deviously Cursed Loot *

-Soulgem Oven *

-Devious Butt *

-Extra Pocket *

-Sexlab Parasites *

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

attachicon.gifslif_debug.0.log

And I can instantly tell you, what's wrong.

Either update your version of SexLab to the newest version 1.62 (which includes PapyrusUtil 3.3 in an earlier form) or update PapyrusUtil to the newest version.

The scripts can't find JsonUtil functions, which were introduced with PapyrusUtil version 3.3.

Huh, I could've sworn I updated Sexlab when it first updated to 1.62... Maybe a different mod replaced the PapyrusUtil file without me noticing.

Edit. Yeah, I'm stupid. Thanks for the help.

I feel like it's only me that runs into problems... The "multiply" and "maximum" modus under the "values and sliders" tab don't seem to be working anymore. Not too sure why. Any ideas?

They did work in previous patches but i don't know why they don't now.

Which calculation type are you using, I just fixed the "top x" one.

I tested "multiply" and "maximum" and it seems to work fine for me, I will need log files again for this :)

Also, please describe, what exactly you are doing and what is not working (screenshots could be useful).

Update 1.0.1h:

- fixed "top x" calculation being broken, if no value for "top x" was manually set

- fixed updating an actor for "All Mods" not working at all

I'm using the "Highest Wins" calculation. Not too sure what pics you'd be looking for but if I changed what's boxed in (in attached screenshot) to anything, the edited scaling never gets multiplied. And the "maximum" must've just bugged out yesterday, it's working fine now.

I'm only trying to make the scaling of some body parts of some mods to be higher than the mod itself allows. Example. Deviously Cursed Loot only allows up to a 5.00x boost to both breast and butt. If I try and get it to be 6.00x, I'd make the "multiply" modus for breasts and butt, in SLIF "Values and Sliders" tab, 1.20x. The body never scales up. Even after letting the game run for 30 min uninterrupted.

I'm still using the same mods:

-Fill Her Up (NiO) *

-Milk Mod Economy *

-Estrus Chaurus+ *

-Sexlab Deadly Drain

-Player Succubus Quest

-Deviously Cursed Loot *

-Soulgem Oven *

-Devious Butt *

-Extra Pocket *

-Sexlab Parasites *

And here I have the two logs and the screenshot:

I'm using the "Highest Wins" calculation. Not too sure what pics you'd be looking for but if I changed what's boxed in (in attached screenshot) to anything, the edited scaling never gets multiplied. And the "maximum" must've just bugged out yesterday, it's working fine now.

I'm only trying to make the scaling of some body parts of some mods to be higher than the mod itself allows. Example. Deviously Cursed Loot only allows up to a 5.00x boost to both breast and butt. If I try and get it to be 6.00x, I'd make the "multiply" modus for breasts and butt, in SLIF "Values and Sliders" tab, 1.20x. The body never scales up. Even after letting the game run for 30 min uninterrupted.

-Fill Her Up (NiO) *

-Milk Mod Economy *

-Estrus Chaurus+ *

-Sexlab Deadly Drain

-Player Succubus Quest

-Deviously Cursed Loot *

-Soulgem Oven *

-Devious Butt *

-Extra Pocket *

-Sexlab Parasites *

Well, have you tried updating the actor?

post-24276-0-03886600-1478565835_thumb.jpg

The framework doesn't update automatically, if you want periodical updates, you will have to activate the scanner:

post-24276-0-01562700-1478565842_thumb.jpg

I usually only leave "scan on load" on.

-Fill Her Up (NiO) *

-Milk Mod Economy *

-Estrus Chaurus+ *

-Sexlab Deadly Drain

-Player Succubus Quest

-Deviously Cursed Loot *

-Soulgem Oven *

-Devious Butt *

-Extra Pocket *

-Sexlab Parasites *

attachicon.gifupdating actor.jpg

The framework doesn't update automatically, if you want periodical updates, you will have to activate the scanner:

attachicon.gifscanning over time.jpg

Yes, I've updated the actor, reset the actor, and re-registered the actor. I also have all of the scanner boxes ticked as you do.

Maybe I'm just stupid but this mod is not intuitive at all and I can't seem to make my character change appearance in any way.

I changed my normal, big belly and pregnant values but I can never get any changes.

Also, maybe implement an "instant change" button so we can test if the mod is working?

Well, that would be an additional idea, but the 0-100% on the BodyMorphs page, is about, how the inflation should look on the player/npc, since BodyMorphs offer different (nicer looking) scaling.

100% Bodymorph scaling.  Sounds good to me :) and is what i was hoping for.

Thanks for explaining all this.  Getting there in understanding how this all works.

Still a little confusion over SLIF's data relationship with all the mods it's managing.

Is it correct to not worry at all about each mods settings for scaling because SLIF takes over 100%?

For example, some mods still have option to toggle NiO for morphing.  Would this also just automatically be taken over by SLIF without me adjusting anything in the other mods?

Haven't had a chance yet to go into RM and test pregnancy belly, vs belly, vs big belly morphs to see if they look different.

Feeling am going to use 100% bodymorphs.  Or is there a reason not too?  I'm keeping scaling to lower values.

Can i ask what you have set your 3 belly types to in terms of max settings (like maybe belly only 20%)?

Bit of feedback.

The belly scaling with FHU works very nice, both after lots of sex or after playing with sliders and updating actress for that mod. 

Wanted to just test with this and NPC body randomizer to see how it works, before i add more mods to affect scaling.

It's looking very good.

Running scripts for EC+, SL Hormones, SL Parasites, Fill Her Up (with NIO patch,) and MME. Everything is fine, but when PC becomes a milkmaid the breasts become super small. What setting could I tweak to stop this? I'm using the latest version of this mod, and the November 8th version of MME.

A bug I found is that when I installed this mod it will block mods like "fill her up", "kyneblessing04", and "estrus chaurus". I have met all the required files for each mod and installed this mod after them. I also made sure all of the add-ons listed above were checked off when I downloaded it and I use CBBE. Do you know the solution to this problem?

Hello,

In SGO, it seems that the scaling of nodes always starts at 1 and increasing. Is it intentional or should it start at 0 (or am I doing something wrong?  :P )...

I'm asking because with DCL nodes start at 0, so I think either one mod or the other is doing something wrong...

Major Update 1.0.2:

- new calculation system, size jumping should now be eliminated once and for all, please let me know, if there is any weirdness

- updated Devious Devices - Integration patch for version 3.3b

- updated SexLab Parasites patch for version 0.4

- removed Deviously Cursed Loot patch, since it's now using BodyMorphs, instead of NiOverride, which is not yet supported by my framework (will be eventually) (you will have to remove scales manually for now)

Update 1.0.2a:

- updated SexLab Hormones patch for version 2.0.6a

Update 1.0.2b:

- updated SexLab Hentai Pregnancy patch for version 1.19e by @Ed86

heey im having an problem hormones says my body should be scaled to 1.6 and stuff like that while this mod says it is at 1 is there annything i have forgoten to do then ?

You are probably using a newer version of Hormones, then the version of the patch.

Running scripts for EC+, SL Hormones, SL Parasites, Fill Her Up (with NIO patch,) and MME. Everything is fine, but when PC becomes a milkmaid the breasts become super small. What setting could I tweak to stop this? I'm using the latest version of this mod, and the November 8th version of MME.

You could either tick the "increase breast node to 1" in the MME mcm menu or set the minimum for MME for the left and right breast to 1.0 in my framework.

im still not entirely sure how to make my breasts resize dynamically as mana tanks does it when my magicka bar is full or empty

Do you mean to link the calculated value from my mod to Mana Tanks?

Since not all mods work like Mana Tanks, I don't know how you would accomplish that.

At the moment Mana Tanks does it's thing seperate from the other mods, like it would without my framework.

A bug I found is that when I installed this mod it will block mods like "fill her up", "kyneblessing04", and "estrus chaurus". I have met all the required files for each mod and installed this mod after them. I also made sure all of the add-ons listed above were checked off when I downloaded it and I use CBBE. Do you know the solution to this problem?

What's the bug? :)

Hello,

In SGO, it seems that the scaling of nodes always starts at 1 and increasing. Is it intentional or should it start at 0 (or am I doing something wrong?  :P )...

I'm asking because with DCL nodes start at 0, so I think either one mod or the other is doing something wrong...

Yes, each mod handles this differently and my framework just takes over the values.

The reason for mods to start at 1.0 is, that 1.0 is the default NiOverride value.

I had to remove the DCL patch this version though, since it's not using NiOverride anymore.

-Fill Her Up (NiO) *

-Milk Mod Economy *

-Estrus Chaurus+ *

-Sexlab Deadly Drain

-Player Succubus Quest

-Deviously Cursed Loot *

-Soulgem Oven *

-Devious Butt *

-Extra Pocket *

-Sexlab Parasites *

attachicon.gifupdating actor.jpg

attachicon.gifscanning over time.jpg

Yes, I've updated the actor, reset the actor, and re-registered the actor. I also have all of the scanner boxes ticked as you do.

Are there any specific screenshots you'd like to see to maybe help remedy this situation?

Also, I did just try the newest SLIF (version 1.0.2c) and "multiply" still doesn't work for me.