what exactly is bodymorph? i've only ever known about NIO and race menu

If you open up BodySlide, all the sliders are basically BodyMorphs.

Alright, here's what I see on a new game with the 1.01b hotfix 2 installed. The first picture is before I zero out the Butt Shape slider in WeightMorphs. The second pic is after. As you can see, everything between the breasts and mid-thigh stops being rendered, and this is baked into the save even if I were to quit the game entirely and reload to that save. If I were to zero out a change on the belly or breasts instead, then the issue would be focused there. If I change to and revert from a full-body preset in Racemenu BodyMorphs, then the entire 32 slot stops being rendered. This was never an issue before the 1.0x series.

Again, what do you mean, with RaceMenu BodyMorphs?

Do you mean this:

post-24276-0-47823300-1475509142_thumb.jpg

They seem to work fine in my game.

Or do you mean this:

post-24276-0-37776400-1475510025_thumb.jpg

And do you mean these WeightMorphs?

Or something else?

The first one within RaceMenu itself, and that WeightMorphs mod.

So you are doing nothing with my mod?

Can you show me the settings you have for Breasts/Belly on the BodyMorphs page in my mcm menu?

Both settings are at 100% NiOverride and everything thing else is 0 (default).

Figured it out. When you said that it worked fine (and I was left with the impression that it was a fresh install), I had to turn around my thinking on the situation. Checked my NiOverride.ini and remembered that I had changed the Bodymorph setting from additive to averaged, which would explain why meshes were disappearing. Reverted it and everything's fine again. Yay!

Figured it out. When you said that it worked fine (and I was left with the impression that it was a fresh install), I had to turn around my thinking on the situation. Checked my NiOverride.ini and remembered that I had changed the Bodymorph setting from additive to averaged, which would explain why meshes were disappearing. Reverted it and everything's fine again. Yay!

Hmm, very weird, for me additive has some funky results, multiplicative works fine for me :)

Hi!

First of all, great mod, it's the solution to so much frustration.

Do you think you could add support for this mod? I'm not sure if the support has to be added by you or the developer of the mod itself.

https://aryion.com/forum/blog/index/index_b-26087_start-0.html  <- This is the original mod, it's basically vore, but they use a weird mesh instead of NiOverride.

http://www.artists.aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43388 <- This is the patch that changes the mesh to NiOverride.

This mod is AMAZING!

Honestly, I was fighting with the various mods I have installed that modify the body, and then I find this, and every single issue I had was resolved. 

Thank you for taking the time to make this, and continuing to take the time to update it so frequently!

Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate it!

If you find anything that bothers you or have any suggestions, please let me know!

Hi!

First of all, great mod, it's the solution to so much frustration.

Do you think you could add support for this mod? I'm not sure if the support has to be added by you or the developer of the mod itself.

https://aryion.com/forum/blog/index/index_b-26087_start-0.html  <- This is the original mod, it's basically vore, but they use a weird mesh instead of NiOverride.

http://www.artists.aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43388 <- This is the patch that changes the mesh to NiOverride.

Thank you and sure I can see, what I can do.

The optimum would be, if the creators would create and/or maintain the patches themselves, but that would require them, to at least keep the dev kit up to date and compile their sources with it (and know how to make a patch of course).

Edit: After a quick look, the sources seem to be a bit scarce and it seems to still use NetImmerse instead of NiOverride, if the sources are up to date.

Don't know how I ever got by without this mod :shy:  Thank you for all of your work on this.

In the future, could this be patched for Skyrimll's Sexlab Parasites mod?

I know right now the spider eggs just stop deflation, not add inflation, but it sounds like he has other plans that will cause inflation....

Awesome idea...I like the spider eggs, chaurus worms from SD. ;)

Also, Funnybizness may be working on some other tentacle animations. Possibilities there maybe?

Question, though.....if this will have some belly/breast inflation caused by parasites, could it link into qotsafan's Inflation framework?

Belly/breast inflation are already there using NiOverride.

You should check with him to see if a patch for his Inflation Framework is needed or if it will be detected automatically.

Maybe if I ask real nice?  :)

Update 1.0.1c:

- updated Milk Mod Economy Patch for version 2016-10-11

- updated Egg Factory Patch for version 1.9

- added Extra Pocket Patch for version 1.0

i guess it would be easier if you'd updated only MME_BodyMod script

Sadly no, since for example I update the breast nodes together, I will write you a pm with more details.

Don't know how I ever got by without this mod :shy:  Thank you for all of your work on this.

In the future, could this be patched for Skyrimll's Sexlab Parasites mod?

I know right now the spider eggs just stop deflation, not add inflation, but it sounds like he has other plans that will cause inflation....

Awesome idea...I like the spider eggs, chaurus worms from SD. ;)

Also, Funnybizness may be working on some other tentacle animations. Possibilities there maybe?

Question, though.....if this will have some belly/breast inflation caused by parasites, could it link into qotsafan's Inflation framework?

Belly/breast inflation are already there using NiOverride.

You should check with him to see if a patch for his Inflation Framework is needed or if it will be detected automatically.

Maybe if I ask real nice?  :)

Sure, I can see, what I can do :)

was just wondering in MO would inflation framework (IF) be place before say.....estrus chaurus? so IF would overwrite chaurus scripts?

The scripts have to be placed after the mods they patch, the esp can be placed anywhere.

Not sure, how MO handles this, since I don't use it.

Update 1.0.1c:

i guess it would be easier if you'd updated only MME_BodyMod script

Sadly no, since for example I update the breast nodes together, I will write you a pm with more details.

But..... *sigh*

SLIF_Main.unregisterActor(akActor, SLIFmodName)=

int SLIF_unregisterActor = ModEvent.Create("SLIF_unregisterActor")
	if (SLIF_unregisterActor)
		ModEvent.PushForm(SLIF_unregisterActor, akActor)
		ModEvent.PushString(SLIF_unregisterActor, SLIF_modName)
		ModEvent.Send(SLIF_unregisterActor)
	endif

MME_BodyMod

string modName = "MilkModEconomy"
	If Game.GetModbyName("SexLab Inflation Framework.esp") != 255
		string SLIF_modName = "Milk Mod Economy"
		If nodeName == "NPC L Breast"
			SLIF_Main.inflateBoth(akActor, SLIF_modName, "slif_breast", value, -1, -1, modName, 1.0, 100.0, 1.0, 0.1)
		ElseIf nodeName == "NPC L Breast01"
			SLIF_Main.inflateBoth(akActor, SLIF_modName, "slif_breast01", value, -1, -1, modName, 1.0, 100.0, 1.0, 0.1)
		ElseIf nodeName == "NPC L Breast P1"
			SLIF_Main.inflateBoth(akActor, SLIF_modName, "slif_breast_p", value, -1, -1, modName, 1.0, 100.0, 1.0, 0.1)
		ElseIf nodeName == "NPC Belly"
			SLIF_Main.inflateBoth(akActor, SLIF_modName, "NPC Belly", value, -1, -1, modName, 1.0, 100.0, 1.0, 0.1)
		ElseIf nodeName == "NPC L GenitalsScrotum [LGenScrot]"
			SLIF_Main.inflateBoth(akActor, SLIF_modName, "slif_scrotum", value, -1, -1, modName, 1.0, 100.0, 1.0, 0.1)
		EndIf

;Debug.Notification(akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + " MME_BodyMod Scaling " + nodeName + " to " + value)
	ElseIf NetImmerse.HasNode(akActor, nodeName, false)
		MilkQUEST MilkQ = Quest.GetQuest("MME_MilkQUEST") as MilkQUEST
		bool isFemale = false
		if akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex() == 1
			isFemale = true
		Else
			isFemale = false
		endif
		If SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") >= 3 && NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() >= 2 && MilkQ.BreastScale == 0		;nioverride, if value = 1, mod is removed from skse nio scaling
			if akActor == Game.GetPlayer()																				;update 1st person view/skeleton (player only)
				If value != 1.0
					NiOverride.AddNodeTransformScale(akActor, true, isFemale, nodeName, modName, value)
				Else
					NiOverride.RemoveNodeTransformScale(akActor, true, isFemale, nodeName, modName)
				Endif
				NiOverride.UpdateNodeTransform(akActor, true, isFemale, nodeName)
			endif
			If value != 1.0																								;update 3rd person view/skeleton (player & NPCs)
				NiOverride.AddNodeTransformScale(akActor, false, isFemale, nodeName, modName, value)
			Else
				NiOverride.RemoveNodeTransformScale(akActor, false, isFemale, nodeName, modName)
			Endif
			NiOverride.UpdateNodeTransform(akActor, false, isFemale, nodeName)
		ElseIf akActor.IsInLocation(Game.GetPlayer().getCurrentLocation())												;else netimmerse
			if akActor == Game.GetPlayer()																				;update 1st person view/skeleton (player only)
				NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(akActor, nodeName, value, true)
			Endif
			NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(akActor, nodeName, value, false)													;update 3rd person view/skeleton (player & NPCs)
		Endif
	Endif

But..... *sigh*

endif

I'm sorry, but I have no idea how that works or what it even does :)

MME_BodyMod

SLIF_Main.inflateBoth(akActor, SLIF_modName, "slif_breast", value, -1, -1, modName, 1.0, 100.0, 1.0, 0.1)
			SLIF_Main.inflateBoth(akActor, SLIF_modName, "slif_breast01", value, -1, -1, modName, 1.0, 100.0, 1.0, 0.1)
			SLIF_Main.inflateBoth(akActor, SLIF_modName, "slif_breast_p", value, -1, -1, modName, 1.0, 100.0, 1.0, 0.1)
			SLIF_Main.inflateBoth(akActor, SLIF_modName, "NPC Belly", value, -1, -1, modName, 1.0, 100.0, 1.0, 0.1)
			SLIF_Main.inflateBoth(akActor, SLIF_modName, "slif_scrotum", value, -1, -1, modName, 1.0, 100.0, 1.0, 0.1)
		EndIf

;Debug.Notification(akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + " MME_BodyMod Scaling " + nodeName + " to " + value)
		bool isFemale = false
			isFemale = true
		Else
			isFemale = false
		endif
		If SKSE.GetPluginVersion("NiOverride") >= 3 && NiOverride.GetScriptVersion() >= 2 && MilkQ.BreastScale == 0		;nioverride, if value = 1, mod is removed from skse nio scaling
				If value != 1.0
					NiOverride.AddNodeTransformScale(akActor, true, isFemale, nodeName, modName, value)
				Else
				Endif
			endif
			If value != 1.0																								;update 3rd person view/skeleton (player & NPCs)
				NiOverride.AddNodeTransformScale(akActor, false, isFemale, nodeName, modName, value)
			Else
				NiOverride.RemoveNodeTransformScale(akActor, false, isFemale, nodeName, modName)
			Endif
		ElseIf akActor.IsInLocation(Game.GetPlayer().getCurrentLocation())												;else netimmerse
			Endif
			NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(akActor, nodeName, value, false)													;update 3rd person view/skeleton (player & NPCs)
		Endif
	Endif

Hmm, that would be a possibility, but it would have to look like this:

Else
	SLIF_Main.inflate(akActor, SLIF_modName, nodeName, value, -1, -1, modName, 1.0, 100.0, 1.0, 0.1)
EndIf

Otherwise good solution.

But..... *sigh*

endif

I'm sorry, but I have no idea how that works or what it even does :)

MME_BodyMod

EndIf

bool isFemale = false
			isFemale = true
		Else
			isFemale = false
		endif
				If value != 1.0
				Else
				Endif
			endif
			Else
			Endif
			Endif
		Endif
	Endif

Hmm, that would be a possibility, but it would have to look like this:

Else
	SLIF_Main.inflate(akActor, SLIF_modName, nodeName, value, -1, -1, modName, 1.0, 100.0, 1.0, 0.1)
EndIf

Otherwise good solution.

1) that is an example of  mod event that can be used w/o dependency by other mods, you would need to create event inside your mods that will recieve this and do

SLIF_Main.unregisterActor(akActor, SLIFmodName) 

in your own script

2)buuut  you've just said u inflate both nodes L & R, so

doesnt make sence, or whole code above doent make sence , since we can update every bone individually

1) that is an example of  mod event that can be used w/o dependency by other mods, you would need to create event inside your mods that will recieve this and do

SLIF_Main.unregisterActor(akActor, SLIFmodName) 
 in your own script

I'll think about it, but at the moment, my mod works without events.

2)buuut  you've just said u inflate both nodes L & R, so

doesnt make sence, or whole code above doent make sence , since we can update every bone individually

doesn't make sense, since the belly node is only one node.

but I see my error now, so basically your version, but like this instead, just "inflate" for the belly node, instead of "inflateBoth":

SLIF_Main.inflate(akActor, SLIF_modName, "NPC Belly", value, -1, -1, modName, 1.0, 100.0, 1.0, 0.1)
EndIf

Update 1.0.1c:

Hi @all

@qotsafan, there is something wrong with "Extra Pocket"-Patch-files.

I installed SLIF after EP but it seems not to recognize it as installed. And if i manually check the box for Installation of EP-Patch, it seems not to copy the files.

The Scripts in my Skyrim/data/scripts are the one from EP, and the Folder in your scripts/source/SexLab Inflation Framework/ which is called "Extra Pocket" and which should contain the source files for your patch have not been created.

EP is installed correctly, and working in-game, but no values are shown in SLIF.

I copyed the scripts manually over to my Skyrim and it seems to be working, but i realy don´t know, where NMM has copyed your script-files over.........

So how high is relatively high (in the load order?) I put it above every mod that changes bodyscales, besides beingfemale, which is an esm.

Additionally NMM asked me if I wanted to overwrite scripts from other mods, I'm fairly certain that "yes" was the correct input, but I'd like to be 100% sure.

edit: I'm also using the previous version of MME with the current version of Inflation Framework. Will that cause problems yay/nay?

Hi @all

@qotsafan, there is something wrong with "Extra Pocket"-Patch-files.

I installed SLIF after EP but it seems not to recognize it as installed. And if i manually check the box for Installation of EP-Patch, it seems not to copy the files.

The Scripts in my Skyrim/data/scripts are the one from EP, and the Folder in your scripts/source/SexLab Inflation Framework/ which is called "Extra Pocket" and which should contain the source files for your patch have not been created.

EP is installed correctly, and working in-game, but no values are shown in SLIF.

I copyed the scripts manually over to my Skyrim and it seems to be working, but i realy don´t know, where NMM has copyed your script-files over.........

Yeah, the installer was checking for the wrong esp and choosing the wrong package, when installing (that's what you get for copy/pasting code...).

It was installing the files for the Extrus Spider patch instead.

So how high is relatively high (in the load order?) I put it above every mod that changes bodyscales, besides beingfemale, which is an esm.

Additionally NMM asked me if I wanted to overwrite scripts from other mods, I'm fairly certain that "yes" was the correct input, but I'd like to be 100% sure.

edit: I'm also using the previous version of MME with the current version of Inflation Framework. Will that cause problems yay/nay?

Changed the description to "anywhere", since it's irrelevant, where the esp is positioned, since it doesn't overwrite any records or something like that, just make sure, once you found a place, where you want to put it, leave it there and don't move it around too much (likewise for any esp in general).

Yeah, the overwrite is necessary, since otherwise the mod wouldn't use my framework.

Yes, if the patch has a different version then the mod, it will be incompatible.

Update 1.0.1d:

- updated SexLab Hormones patch for version 2.0.6

- fixed fomod installer script for Extra Pocket

- nodes "NPC L/R Breast P1/2/3" are now handled per row while calling inflateBoth() with the key "slif_breast_p"